Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: 97.1 The Freak in Dallas Gringo Bling 44 seconds ago
Originally Posted by Grit
I thought the Eagle has that slot.

They renamed it "The Freak" in October 2022 when they changed formats to " lifestyle talk". It was very little sports and a lot of sophomoric humor and obscure music talk that really can't resonate well in the target demographic of men aged 25–54.
5 56 Read More
Re: 97.1 The Freak in Dallas bigbob_ftw 1 minute ago
go back to a rock format. talk radio sucks. 2cents
5 56 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
Re: Outdoor Fireplace Need Recommendations BarneyWho 1 minute ago
contact txshntr on here (David Layton @ 817-823-4788)

Another one is Lone Star Outdoor Creations (http://www.lonestaroutdoorcreations.com/home-1). James is a member here as well, but I don't know his user name. (817-992-7571)
6 619 Read More
Re: 97.1 The Freak in Dallas Grit 4 minutes ago
I thought the Eagle has that slot.
5 56 Read More
Re: 97.1 The Freak in Dallas dkershen 5 minutes ago
Same hear. Tried to listen a couple of times but way to wheels off to keep my attention. The talent Mike siphoned off is going to find it hard to land back in the DFW sports talk market.
5 56 Read More
Re: 97.1 The Freak in Dallas Indianation65 5 minutes ago
I listened once for 10 minutes, but then again, I don't listen to sport talk at all anymore.

...------
5 56 Read More
Land & Leases Jump to new posts
Re: Callahan County Lease papa45 6 minutes ago
Forgot to mention what kind of game we're looking for. Primarily deer, hogs and turkey, in that order. Dove, duck or fishing would be a plus.
2 1,397 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business bigbob_ftw 9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
When I drink I feel horrible the next day. If a eat a gummie then I feel perfectly normal the next day. Judge how you will.

You’re not repairing whatever the problem is with either one of those. Treating a symptom of a condition with a street drug is a dirty bandage at best.

He never said he was treating a problem and big pharma are the biggest drug dealers on the planet.

People who have to drink or take drugs, have a problem. They are masking the symptoms of whatever it is. I would have thought someone from White Settlement would have less of a tolerance for such behavior. Your city has been ravaged by the use of methamphetamine. It has one of the highest concentrations of Aryan Circle and Aryan Brotherhood Of Texas gang members in the whole country. Drugs brought them there.

actually no, our city is doing just fine and contrary to what you think, there are very little gang or kkk problems. Probably you shouldn't talk about things you don't knoow about and people who drink or smoke don't have a problem. it's sounds really stupid to say that.
51 1,690 Read More
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Kid's shotgun Mr. Jeem 12 minutes ago
Semi-auto 20 gauge for kids. I keep the shells until I'm comfortable with them having them. One at a time. I shoot 20 gauge also so no mixing of shells. Worked for my daughter, grandson and now the granddaughters. All learned on the same youth Beretta 303 20 gauge, 24" barrel.
20 549 Read More
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Several Guns for sale kpg4923 12 minutes ago
Trooper is gone to a good home. 121 and 94 are SPF

Other two have tire kickers but no takers yet.

Friday bump
5 844 Read More
Re: Ruger No 1 Gringo Bling 18 minutes ago
Great looking stock on that one.
21 992 Read More
97.1 The Freak in Dallas Gringo Bling 20 minutes ago
I just read that 97.1 The Freak in Dallas is changing formats and the station is effectively done as of today. Mike Rhyner brought a bunch of ex-Ticket guys over to the station, but every time I tried to listen to it, it was absolutely terrible. I'm sure others like me tried to give it a chance, but they never gained any traction in the ratings.
5 56 Read More
Re: Ruger No 1 Elkhunter49 20 minutes ago
My latest Ruger #1 should be bad medicine for Axis and hogs next month. 280AI SS.
You can say I'm a # 1 fan. I've had at least a couple and at times 5 or 6 different Ruger #1's for the last 30 or so years.
[Linked Image]
21 992 Read More
Re: age ain't for sissies Walkabout 24 minutes ago
[Linked Image]

Ya gotta know your limitations….no matter how old you are.
20 670 Read More
Re: NFL Draft tonight. Guy 42 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Concho

Okay, you convinced me, Great Pick! I really, really hope you are correct, this guy needs to start day 1.

I would listen to me, I was wanting Jerry to pick JFF. roflmao
50 805 Read More
Re: age ain't for sissies Guy 44 minutes ago
Just know the limitations of your back is key.
20 670 Read More
Photos & Videos Jump to new posts
Re: Box Turtle..... Blank 45 minutes ago
That's cool!!!
9 351 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business ntxtrapper 48 minutes ago
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
When I drink I feel horrible the next day. If a eat a gummie then I feel perfectly normal the next day. Judge how you will.

You’re not repairing whatever the problem is with either one of those. Treating a symptom of a condition with a street drug is a dirty bandage at best.

He never said he was treating a problem and big pharma are the biggest drug dealers on the planet.

People who have to drink or take drugs, have a problem. They are masking the symptoms of whatever it is. I would have thought someone from White Settlement would have less of a tolerance for such behavior. Your city has been ravaged by the use of methamphetamine. It has one of the highest concentrations of Aryan Circle and Aryan Brotherhood Of Texas gang members in the whole country. Drugs brought them there.
51 1,690 Read More
Rifles for Sale Or Trade - PM ONLY Clayt 49 minutes ago
I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO PRIVATE MESSAGES. I DO NOT GET NOTIFICATIONS FOR THREAD POSTS (FORUM GLITCH). I also don't get PM notifications, but will check inbox periodically.
For Sale or Trade. Godley, TX. Would rather sell but message specific trade offers. LTC preferred for transfer and 4473 form required. Thanks for looking!

Christensen Arms 7mm Rem Mag in good condition. Some light wear including one rub spot on left side. Muzzle break and thread protector. 20MOA rail with bubble level 43 rounds barnes vortex long range hunter, 39 rounds of hornady precision hunter 162 eldx. Price for rifle and ammo $1,200. Add Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 MOA SFP scope, Nightforce Ultralight 30mm rings, and mountain tactical rapid level - ADD $560 or will sell separately.
[Linked Image]

New England Arms Handi-Rifle with 22.0 inch barrel and optic rail. Single shot chambered in .270 Win. Gun appears as new $345
[Linked Image]

Anderson AR-15 with BCA side charging upper 18" 5.56. Magpul accessories and 1 p-mag. Leupold MK4 1-4 with 5.56 custom turret. $795
[Linked Image]

Remington 700 6.5 creedmoor with threaded 24" varmit barrel. Magpul hunter stock, bipod, sling, box or reloads, and data. Shoots 1/3 MOA. Less than 100 rounds through the barrel $1195.
ADD SIG SIERRA6 BDX 5-30x56 and rings ADD $1,150 or will separate
[Linked Image]

Winchester Model 67A 22 S, L, LR with 26.0 inch barrel. Circa 1938 - 1963. Single shot in beautiful condition. $245
[Linked Image]

Stevens Mod 62 22LR. in good condition Synthetic stock with a few scratches on metal. One new mag (not shown) $140
[Linked Image]

Marlin Mod 70 22lr. Has wear on the stock & metal. 1 new mag (not shown) $185
[Linked Image]

CMMG MK-4 in 5.56 (223 rem). Brand new AR-15 in box with 1 mag. $645
[Linked Image]

Sota Arms John Doe 15 AR Chambered in .450 Bushmaster with 21.0 inch barrel. Hogue buttstock with Ergo pistol grip. Comes with one mag. Appears as new. $535
[Linked Image]

KSA Chipmunk left hand single shot 22 LR in like new condition. This is a tiny gun good for the truck or a kid. $160
[Linked Image]
0 75 Read More
Remington 700 ADL 6mm Rifle varmintslayer 55 minutes ago
Remington 700 ADL 6mm Rem. “PW” barrel code puts it made June of 1972 when they were made right. 22 in barrel with original sights and a Redfield scope base included. Metal is 92-95% condition but Wood has some honest bumps and bruises. No cracks or anything terrible. Bore is bright and shiny and bolt face shows little use. Asking $850 cash. I’ll consider trades as well for guns and optics. Please PM to discuss.
0 37 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14x40 CDS-ZL $440 bigsky 58 minutes ago
$400
7 926 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
Re: Outdoor Fireplace Need Recommendations Txhunter65 59 minutes ago
^
6 619 Read More
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Baiting for night hunts hopalong 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by diablodog
Yes , best after 2am when the bars close .

roflmao

use it sparingly. roflmao

I use that behind the lodge, 100 yds. from the patio and bring in the solo boars. the stuff works (day or night)
15 1,439 Read More
Migratory Bird Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Bois d’Arc Lake hopalong 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Already tv commercials selling "lakefront" property starting at $99.9k!

not sure if it is lake related but the traffic on fm 100 seems to be picking up, used to see 1-2 cars a day avg. and now probably 20-25.
39 2,566 Read More
Re: Another Proprty tax Question- Ag Appraisals Uncle Zeek 1 hour ago
Hi Kevin, I just finished getting a client's ag exemption restored (CAD removed it after his wife died, fun stuff). In his case, he has a third-party hay baling lease for the land, but I did recommend beekeeping to him as well. Yes, usually the CAD unit will only allow up to an acre to be homestead property, with the rest allocated to whatever ag use you're doing. Beekeeping is absolutely a valid ag use, just keep good records of production & sales.
2 258 Read More
Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 107 108
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide