Txkiller 23856
facebook
Forum Stats
52966 Members
41 Forums
386526 Topics
4969794 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: THF Gardening Thread by Bluegoose @ 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HumannpowerBlue do you sell your stuff at a farmers market or just keep a big stockpile? I sell a lot of it at a farmers market, give a bunch to neighbors and keep a big stockpile
Off Topic
Have fun pink. It's too dang hot for this old man to go to a ball game unless it's one of my grandsons playing.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: beep beep by TexasDoe @ 45 seconds ago

Great picture
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: replacing my ground blind... by dgilbert @ 1 minute 19 seconds ago

The primos double bull aren't as good as they use to be jmo.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts 284 first results...success by brianl @ 1 minute 32 seconds ago

I had my new 284 built and then I have been sitting around waiting on bullets. I found some 168 gr bergers and decided to give them a try until my 180 gr ones come in. I spent the night at the ranch last night and woke up at 6 this morning to try
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Rock Displays by TexasDoe @ 1 minute 44 seconds ago

Wow great collection
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Let's See your Go To Rifle by gaharris @ 2 minutes 13 seconds ago

My number one go to rifle. Remington Model 700 .260 cal.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hi Fellas! by whitewing maniac @ 2 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mrmo[quote=whitewing maniac]I thought Harley Race was a king to[/qinote] Just 4 U Since this thread was really about nothing, should be a "what the hell ever" thread. Wrestling looked less fake then, the bad guys
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Deer Hunting Quanah Tx in Harderman County by Aggie_Hunter1989 @ 2 minutes 41 seconds ago

Looking at a property in Hardeman county this season. Does anyone hunt out there? I have been told there are some monsters.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Girls texting - My sexist comment for the day. by MikeC @ 2 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: billybobIn Southlake we have a high number of trophy wives..and they cannot talk or text while at home...they wait til they get behind the wheel. Because of this I have installed train horns in my truck. If they are not moving a
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: If I have a CHL can I by rowdydog1 @ 5 minutes 14 seconds ago

why would you carry a pistol to a duck blind?
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 OTC CO rifle elk hunt. by Creekrunner @ 6 minutes 28 seconds ago

Just ordered my Sagen II saw. Pitchfork Predator's list on the backpack essentials thread reminded me that all I have is the deer-size Sagen, a Wyoming saw, and a couple of light-weight saws, and I hate to go waling on a bull's ribcage and pelvis wi
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Let's See your Go To Rifle by cameron00 @ 6 minutes 54 seconds ago

Top one: Remington 700 LTR in 308 with 20 inch fluted heavy barrel.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Garage sale # 5 guns this time by DeerSlayer31 @ 7 minutes 22 seconds ago

same here if you ever get up to Dallas Ill take that 20 gauge. Dayton Hart 469-363-4622
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Kent Steel $8.39/box by bluewingwidowmaker @ 9 minutes 57 seconds ago

2 - Blind Side #3 2 - Black Cloud BB 4 - Kent BB 12 - Kent #3 20 boxes - $233 with shipping Hope the birds migrate this year
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting morning by jskin @ 10 minutes 1 second ago

Just burn it!
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: BIG Free Range Aoudad by don k @ 10 minutes 13 seconds ago

Looks like you did it again. Great Aoudad.
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Kawasaki Mule by dextergillespie @ 10 minutes 19 seconds ago

I went from the 610XC to the 4010 transPro. I can say either machine will crawl out of the canyons just fine. I needed a 2 seater and it was a no brainer to make the move to the 4010 since I already had seen what the 610 could do. I like the 6' bed w
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Help with ants all over tripod by Jimbo1 @ 10 minutes 35 seconds ago

I think I would use whatever I could to kill them, the smell would go away after a few days. Still a long time out.
Photos
Jump to new posts Let's See your Go To Rifle by MikeC @ 11 minutes 25 seconds ago

Getting that time of year and somebody had to do it so lets see your go to rifle for deer sized critters.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Average lifespan of a Texas deer lease by gtrich94 @ 13 minutes 44 seconds ago

This is the 3rd season on my lease. There are guys there that have been there over 20 years. What's nice is that the LO started letting us sign 5 year contracts a few years ago. Great bunch of guys and it's a very kid friendly place.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB AIMPOINT RED DOT, PATROL RIFLE STYLE by BiteEmNBeatEm @ 15 minutes 18 seconds ago

my buddy just asked me if I knew of anyone wanting to buy a aimpont patrol. I have seen the sight and its in almost new condition.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Barnett Crossbow w/accessories by Topshot @ 15 minutes 38 seconds ago

i think its funny that the forum censored the c-ock word when it has nothing to do with the context. bump for a good deal
Trap, Skeet & Target Shooting
Jump to new posts Re: Sub gauge tubes.........need advice by reeltexan @ 15 minutes 42 seconds ago

Or maybe I should just look for a gun with a barrel set?
Trap, Skeet & Target Shooting
Jump to new posts Re: Sub gauge tubes.........need advice by reeltexan @ 16 minutes 26 seconds ago

I'm shooting a Beretta. Is a carrier barrel for Beretta difficult to find?
Page 1 of 410 1 2 3 ... 409 410 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide