txshntr 23465
facebook
Forum Stats
52176 Members
41 Forums
375919 Topics
4833271 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: More Wyoming House Pics by Western @ 43 seconds ago

Very nice! When are we mov'n? now I have a place to stay if I go Elk and speed goat hunting.!! Love the cabinets and actually like the steel door, I made allot of those (similar) when living in Colorado.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: We Salute You Veterans - Charity by RWH24 @ 1 minute 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherNice kilt. Kinda thought you would think so! Marvin......
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Wards Westerfield EJN-757 (FN Action) 30-06 Bolt Action by TX50Cal @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

$400 ftf D/FW area. Last reduction. Dave
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: A knife just finished by firephil @ 5 minutes 39 seconds ago

Oh, and by the way. This one is still available
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The drug trade and police budgets by High Country 8 @ 7 minutes 5 seconds ago

"Cops are in on the gun trade". What are you trying say Hooligan? What data, knowledge or experience to you have to support such a statement? That's pure ignorance!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts I can skin a buck and run a trot line... by Texsun @ 7 minutes 12 seconds ago

And look great doing it.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Live from Boerne by John Humbert @ 10 minutes 37 seconds ago

Sorry , had to clean him right away in this heat, especially if I want to preserve the velvet. Not the big boy hard horn I was looking for. But he'll do to replenish the axis steaks. Now to try for turkey.
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Can't wait/ First time you saw a hog? by Slow Drifter @ 11 minutes 50 seconds ago

First wild/feral pig I ever saw was while deer hunting in Jonesboro in 1983, I think it was. Could have been '82. I was in a tree stand and this huge black blob came out of the treeline to my left about 150 yards out dragging/carrying a dead doe.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Live from Boerne by John Humbert @ 12 minutes 29 seconds ago

Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Whats the best flashlight color to hunt varmint at night? by Geezer Ranger @ 13 minutes 15 seconds ago

Here is what Elusive Wildlife Technologies have to save about it: "We highly recommend using RED LIGHTS FOR PREDATORS and GREEN LIGHTS FOR HOGS for a variety of reasons. Predators are least likely to be spooked by a red light. Our red lights c
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: A knife just finished by firephil @ 15 minutes 46 seconds ago

Thank ya'll for the good words
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: New Mexico Bear Hunts by LJBGH @ 17 minutes 19 seconds ago

Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger In Pickup Bed by Opening Day @ 17 minutes 59 seconds ago

60" wide so negatory ghost rider.
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Good Friday Double by one73maro @ 18 minutes 1 second ago

Nice double!
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: Mexico Trophy Ranch Looking For Management Hunters by ghostman @ 18 minutes 47 seconds ago

Is this a one-trip hunt or do you get to hunt all season? Stands in place or bring your own? More details please.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Need New Cell Phone Service by Shooter5645 @ 19 minutes 48 seconds ago

Since Cricket was bought by ATT....I will now need a need Service and new phones....I'll need one phone for me and 3 phones for my grand-kids that I'm raising....what do you recommend?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one at work?? by dogcatcher @ 20 minutes 28 seconds ago

If it counts as work I spent an hour in the shop right after breakfast working on some "stuff".
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Story of a rich man… by dogcatcher @ 22 minutes 18 seconds ago

Don't forget to add in state sales taxes, here is a chart of Texas taxes and fees collected in 2013. http://www.texastransparency.org/State_Finance/Budget_Finance/Reports/Revenue_by_Source/
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Scarborough Renaissance Festival by Texsun @ 22 minutes 25 seconds ago

Wenches. Cool.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Story of a rich man… by Guy @ 24 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RICK O'SHAYIF that's all true yea it kinda sucks! He could move to another country and try his luck there. or He could become a politician with intent to reform these injustices. If he goes broke he'll be entitled to the Medica
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: We Salute You Veterans - Charity by dogcatcher @ 26 minutes 42 seconds ago

Nice kilt.
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger In Pickup Bed by Mickey Moose @ 28 minutes 39 seconds ago

I can't believe I stumped the community with this question! Or maybe I'm crazy in not wanting to trailer if I don't have to.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: newest addition to the family by drewsky1991 @ 28 minutes 58 seconds ago

thanks guys, I can't wait to take it out today and run a couple rounds through it!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fish Stocking by takewhatyoucan64 @ 30 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: aebMy point about cheap fish is that when you buy from an unknown source, you have to examine and cull as you release. The last pond I stocked with 3000 BG/RE. Too big of a job for an old man plus you only have one chance to sto
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Factory new Remington Core-Lokt 6.5x55 Swedish by Shooter5645 @ 31 minutes 24 seconds ago

4 boxes of factory new Remington Core-Lokt 6.5x55 Swedish.$110 shipped..PayPal ok plus 4% or as a gift.....all or none...
Page 1 of 420 1 2 3 ... 419 420 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide