Txkiller 24024
facebook
Forum Stats
53649 Members
41 Forums
393969 Topics
5067321 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Hunt Video Deal by ShootingGuns&Films @ 15 minutes 58 seconds ago

Wish you could relive/share your hunt on video? Hunting an exotic in September or October? We're student filmmakers in Central TX looking for experience and exciting material. Our crew of 2 (also hunters) will film your hunt for you with profession
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ron Washington by sig226fan (Rguns.com) @ 17 minutes 52 seconds ago

Good riddance. Find a real mgr with real baseball knowledge not a puppet.
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Hog meat testing? by BlakeJ @ 30 minutes 11 seconds ago

I know up north you can send in a chunk of bear meat or tongue to have it tested for trichnosis, can that be done in Texas anywhere for hogs? I understand cooking them properly will kill everything, but it would be interesting to see if the pigs actu
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Limited 4x4 by sweetwood @ 30 minutes 18 seconds ago

Last bump before it goes to CL and or a dealer. It's a good running 4x4 vehicle. Let me know if you can use it. Thanks, TW
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by whistler @ 31 minutes 51 seconds ago

dead on arrival
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Cripple Creek Retrievers by Fooshman @ 52 minutes 26 seconds ago

I'd be livid.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by hovercat @ 53 minutes 42 seconds ago

night living dead
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by whistler @ 57 minutes 26 seconds ago

attack at night
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: How many by Boggyman @ Today at 01:46 AM

I will for sure. We've got a bunch to shoot this year.
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads by Boggyman @ Today at 01:42 AM

Academy in Flower Mound this week had 3 blade Rage on sale for $14....kinda hard to beat that price.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Cheaper than dirt guns! by centurion2000 @ Today at 01:41 AM

They are down the road from me. I make it a point to browse for something in there to get a feel for it in my hands and then order elsewhere. In 2011/2012 I'd spent a few thousand in there [pistols and receivers]. Now? Never again.
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Corn Stubble Dove Hunting by Fooshman @ Today at 01:39 AM

I like the pic.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: M1A scout/socom vs M1 Garand - help me decide by centurion2000 @ Today at 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: NTXBowfisherwhere would one get a mini-g? Well he sells them for $1450 for a complete rifle on his web site. He can only make 50 a year that way. Your best bet is to find the cheapest crappiest field grade and he will do h
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTS Taurus raging bull 44mag by solvovir @ Today at 01:23 AM

WTS Taurus Raging Bull 44mag 6.5" barrel This one has the dual cylinder lockup so you can pretty much shoot any load safely through it. Ive shot several of the 340gr+P+ through it with no problems except recoil. Comes with some ammo (ill have to
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Free Ranging Exotic Scenario by John Humbert @ Today at 01:12 AM

Besides predators, I'm pretty sure disease/parasites would reek havoc with most of those species. I'm not a breeder, but just from what I've heard from a few folks - keeping those species alive even in a well managed HF operation is not easy. Los
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: denton county hogs by Ramsey @ Today at 01:09 AM

A ton in the greenbelt corridor and off 380
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Impressive machine by dogcatcher @ Today at 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: jensentCould a hydrabed hold one of those bails? I don't know, I have only seen one in action, from what I remember each one of those round bales is about 3 bales of ginned cotton. The sales guy at a demo said they can cut l
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts Re: This got my attention by P & Y @ Today at 01:06 AM

Great post!
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Teal Hole is now just a Teal Blind by Fooshman @ Today at 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: mohunterOriginally Posted By: FooshmanNice! I have only been once and never fired a shot. How's the boat working out, you don't have any blood in it yet? Boat's awesome. Only had it out once so far (yesterday) getting u
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Impressive machine by jensent @ Today at 12:55 AM

Could a hydrabed hold one of those bails?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Impressive machine by Ramsey @ Today at 12:55 AM

Impressive
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Boat launch info by J Loves Huntin @ Today at 12:55 AM

lol
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts The worst night mare! by Deersteaks @ Today at 12:53 AM

One night,a man was day dreaming while sitting at his console at work, when he gets a very disturbing phone call from his wife." Honey, my mother has decided that she is coming to live with us and we need to move her in opening weekend of bow s
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Teal Hole is now just a Teal Blind by J Loves Huntin @ Today at 12:53 AM

going tomo south of dfw. wish us luck
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Duck boat is cleaned up and ready to go by Dutch hunter @ Today at 12:53 AM

The flag suits me just fine.... I ve got us a full week plannend with some great hunts, travelling trough Belgium and France and a nice fiesta! You are most welcome!
Page 1 of 493 1 2 3 ... 492 493 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide