Txkiller 24385
facebook
Forum Stats
54453 Members
41 Forums
403137 Topics
5195217 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts best LA Mag bolt face cartridge by P & Y @ 3 minutes 38 seconds ago

Having to change cartridges mid build on a custom. Gotta be long action and magnum bolt face. I already have a bartlein .284 barrel but don't mind getting another. Hunting rifle capable of knocking down everything from moose to bear at distance. Not
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: texretvetI'm going shopping in Ferguson. I heard there are some really good discounts. Yep everyone is busy doing other things.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by mrmo @ 6 minutes 7 seconds ago

relevant things discussed
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: My Brothers first rabbit hunt by Leverage @ 9 minutes 31 seconds ago

Now this brings back memories....!
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: I spoke too soon about Vortex by P & Y @ 22 minutes 18 seconds ago

I had the same thing happen to a pair of vortex binos a year ago. They fixed them and sent them back promptly. That being said, I will be hesitant to buy anything else they make. I had the vortex viper scope also and sold it because of the clarity. I
Yeah, that linked price is too high for me. I'd do the $50 for one. Need it for a long action.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Home Builders Kerrville by C3 guide @ Today at 01:14 AM

Lol... tilson... You get what you pay for... Check out David McDermott or any builder in Comanche Trace get what you pay for.... Also check out the chamber of commerce home builders. If you want primo look at Todd Glowka builders out of Kendalia. Do
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A rock and a rope by Toxarch @ Today at 01:08 AM

I've done it a few times using an ATV or truck to pull with. Now we have a hand crank winch on bottom and an electric winch to pull from the top. Works awesome to skin and quarter a deer.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: acorn vs deer feeder by Shotgun Willie @ Today at 01:05 AM

I've heard deer will only eat acorns from the same species of oak as what's native to their area, has anyone else had the same experience? Couple/few years back, I picked up three grocery sacks of acorns from my neighborhood, and scattered them here
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 274 lb buck by BradyBuck @ Today at 01:01 AM

Buddy of mine just shot a LF buck right here in Texas that weighed 225lbs and I thought that was huge!
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: My 2014-2015 fur buying route by Gut Shot C @ Today at 01:01 AM

Do the coons that are green need to be on stretchers?
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: First atv- need advice by unclebubba @ Today at 12:45 AM

You almost can't kill an old Honda Fourtrax. Pick up a used one for 2k and still get the 4x4
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Name that critter? by Big_Ag @ Today at 12:16 AM

El Chupacabra Or a fox
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Props to treebark by treebark @ Today at 12:15 AM

Thanks man Have tools will travel. rltw
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: On a lighter note... by dogcatcher @ Today at 12:13 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Long range shooting with ballistic calculators??? by westexhunt @ Today at 12:11 AM

I use Shooter on my Iphone and Ipad. Limited experience but I have made hits at 850 with 308, 223, etc quickly using dials from Shooter.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Personal best and wife's first deer by Jkd106 @ Today at 12:09 AM

Congrats to both of you
Jump to new posts Re: .257 wby mag by erniejs @ Today at 12:06 AM

Love mine. Hit's them like Thor's hammer !!lol
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: First atv- need advice by possom813 @ Today at 12:01 AM

I'm a fan of the 250's I've had. Currently have an 02 or 03 Ozark 250, it has a bigger stance than my Bayou 250 did. About the size of my buddy's Honda 400, body wise. I've run both of those(and an older ES250 Suzuki) since around 2005 on hog traps
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: On a lighter note... by erniejs @ Today at 12:00 AM

Lol
Jump to new posts Re: Glock trigger ???s. by westexhunt @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

I spend much more time behind a rifle than I do a pistol, but I don't change a damn thing on my pistol triggers. Just a little trigger time and I can get good enough with any of them.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts On a lighter note... by Dragonuv @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

From the John Boy & Billy Show website: SQUAWKS! Submitted by Conley Blankenship Some (supposedly) actual maintenance complaints noted by US Air Force pilots and the replies from the maintenance crews. "Squawks" are problem listings
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Edge Evolution Tuner by Txgunrunner @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

up
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: .22 Hornet Ruger Model 77 by Txgunrunner @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

PM sent
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: DALLAS MARKET HALL GUN SHOW - FREE ADMISSION by Wildphilhickup @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

PURCHASE 1,000 ROUNDS OF ANY AMMUNITION and GET A $50 CASH, MAIL-IN REBATE RIFLE POWDER - 8 POUND KEGS - $240.00 EACH VARMINT 1200-R 2000-MR H322 H414 H4198 H380 IMR 4198 WINCHESTER 760 SUPREME ACCURATE 2520
Page 1 of 509 1 2 3 ... 508 509 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide