Txkiller 23870
facebook
Forum Stats
53005 Members
41 Forums
387017 Topics
4975941 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
We do. http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/16668
Off Topic
I probably haven't ate peanut butter In over 30 years.
Off Topic
That's the old First State Bank building, if you wait until you get here, the Dixie Pig is 9 blocks south and about 5 on west on S14th. Have plenty of time, they can be busy, but the food is good and reasonable prices.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't we have threads like this over here? by Creekrunner @ 1 minute 16 seconds ago

You obviously missed "how to grow your hair out" over here.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: I'm calling this one the patriotic edc. by Pitchfork Predator @ 1 minute 48 seconds ago

That looks awesome Kev.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Pistol & Rifle WTS by jjgonzo @ 3 minutes 5 seconds ago

Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Why can't we have threads like this over here? by Kev® @ 3 minutes 47 seconds ago

This is one of the reasons I hang over here. http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt..._butter?#UNREAD
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Drew An AZ Desert Sheep Tag!! by schmellba99 @ 4 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Colt W. KnightOriginally Posted By: stxranchmanCongrats! Tough tag to get. Had a buddy go 18 yrs and he finally drew his AZ Desert Bighorn. Then just a little bit later got drawn on a Montana Bighorn in the same year. He hunted
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Camp Side Pot/ Bounty by Creekrunner @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

When we had a company lease and took customers hunting, we offered $100.00 to whoever shot the heaviest doe. It got pretty fun listening to co-workers, and sometimes guys from different companies telling each other things like "Big ol' doe, sho
Off Topic
Buy that man a beer! He's got fists like hammers!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: I'm calling this one the patriotic edc. by panch0 @ 6 minutes 5 seconds ago

Nice work KEV!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Damascus Arrow Head by panch0 @ 6 minutes 51 seconds ago

Great idea
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: dogcatcherNot anything we can think on IH20 between here and there. Once you get here the Dixie Pig on S14th and Butternut is good, La Popular on Pine St, about 1600 block, or the one on S14th and Barrow. There are other pl
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Cast Iron skillet vs charcoal grilled hamburgers. by Palehorse @ 7 minutes 50 seconds ago

Try putting the cast iron skillet on the coals. With the lid on the grill, you could get the best of both.
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: duck hunting property by Greekangler @ 9 minutes 44 seconds ago

Yes can get things done w patience and sweet talk- w a CUA Heard people doing all work and playing dumb- what are they going to do, take and away? Probably not. They just have a process- I have actually had them overturn a rejection before- for a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Crushes you don't usually talk about by Bullfrog @ 9 minutes 49 seconds ago

Tina Fey. Good call. Funny women are a little hotter than they would have been imho
Photos
Jump to new posts I'm calling this one the patriotic edc. by Kev® @ 10 minutes 11 seconds ago

Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Last year Dove recipe by Barny Topwater @ 10 minutes 33 seconds ago

Sent a PM
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Camp Side Pot/ Bounty by pokerj2 @ 11 minutes 32 seconds ago

I was on a lease in Red River county with 10 hunters. We all threw in 20$ at the first of the season. Who ever shot the largest buck took the bucks with em!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody Collect Insulators ??? by TexFlip @ 12 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ol smokeSome of the poles with insulators are still standing along hiway 377 and the RR tracks between Bluffdale and Stephenville. Got a few old poles in Rocksprings along 377 that have them by Thompson Temple.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Crushes you don't usually talk about by TxDispatcher @ 12 minutes 48 seconds ago

Angie Harmon
Off Topic
There's "Sum Ting Wong Sushi and Massage" off of I-20 east of Abilene You wanting breakfast with or without a happy ending?
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Possum recipes? by Palehorse @ 13 minutes 10 seconds ago

I've eaten possum many times but not in several years. Armadillo too. They key to eating them is to have another person keep a watch out for cars.
Off Topic
Not anything we can think on IH20 between here and there. Once you get here the Dixie Pig on S14th and Butternut is good, La Popular on Pine St, about 1600 block, or the one on S14th and Barrow. There are other places, where is the test going to
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Anybody know anyone who works on mud motors? by NTXBowfisher @ 13 minutes 38 seconds ago

I was wondering if anyone (around DFW preferably) works on mud motors? my clutch is making a lot of noise and i want to get it checked out before duck season. I looked on MudBuddy's website but it doesn't list any dealers to speak of, I figure there
Page 1 of 411 1 2 3 ... 410 411 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide