Txkiller 23960
facebook
Forum Stats
53356 Members
41 Forums
390999 Topics
5028134 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Snakes in the dove field.... by reeltexan @ 6 seconds ago

Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by tigger @ 29 seconds ago

special on fox
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by tigger @ 1 minute 14 seconds ago

Gravy and football
Off Topic
But who gets all the crap when the company goes under and loses money? The CEO. When you run a high risk job, you get big rewards or you get screwed. Lower level employees aren't burdened with that same amount of risk. A base level hourly rate job is
Optics
all we can hope for is that that this is a kick as day/night scope for the price when we finally getit!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 2 minutes 8 seconds ago

gravy train special
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: How are the birds flying in your neck of the woods? by Ron H @ 3 minutes 14 seconds ago

I saw 6-8 white wings in my front yard this morning in Dallas. We only have mourning dove at the lease in Palo Pinto.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Kristie's Creations in Hewitt, Tx (Waco) by dogcatcher @ 3 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Slow DrifterDo you know what time they open? I have to be at work at 6am, so finding these small shops open at that hour, without driving to West, is a challenge. Donut shop's getting old. Didn't find a schedule of when they
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Need a new rifle by Bmnloader @ 4 minutes 23 seconds ago

Nope, no pink. I like wood but savage has a couple of combo's out with the accu-trigger but I don't like the safety on the trigger. You don't see the pic? 2 deer under my feeder.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Deere 4430 Syncrorange transmission issue by Play Maker @ 4 minutes 59 seconds ago

Just be glad it's not a power shift. Quad range = much better.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by pegasaurus @ 5 minutes 2 seconds ago

Biscuits and Gravy
Jump to new posts Re: Does this make any sense.. AR caliber change ? by procraft05 @ 7 minutes 1 second ago

I'd keep the 556 and just buy another upper in 6.8 if it were me Rig it with your preferred glass and you're good to go.
Jump to new posts Re: Does this make any sense.. AR caliber change ? by Toxarch @ 7 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KRoyalTo change to 300BLK all you'll need is a barrel change. To change to any other caliber that will fit the lower you'll need different mags, bolt, and barrel. ^this. .223 is probably the cheapest ammo to shoot unless may
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: New blade design for me. by Bush Monkey Knives @ 7 minutes 25 seconds ago

Good looking tool, Bob. Nice work all around.
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: dogcatcherOriginally Posted By: SneakyMakes me want to work hard to become a CEO. Life is too short to put up wit that much . I'll never understand how somebody could throw away all the family and hobby time to work that mu
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: 55 Gal Drum Legs by jbrooks @ 9 minutes 33 seconds ago

I use 14ga 1 1/4" square tubing. Put in my press with a piece of pipe welded to another pipe on its end. That bends the tubing. Bend to 20* and weld to drum. Slide 1 1/2" tubing over this.
Jump to new posts Re: Need a new rifle by Toxarch @ 10 minutes 11 seconds ago

Picture missing. You going to paint the stock pink or maybe pink urban camo to get them more into it?
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: I call this a camp knie by n-all @ 10 minutes 28 seconds ago

how much?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I don't wanna come home.... by pegasaurus @ 10 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dkershenOriginally Posted By: pegasaurusThe horses miss you guys and the crazy lady on the tractor has been having way too much fun. Glad to be back.. and especially glad for the help your family provided while away. That
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Up top price drop on gun with mounts and rings $575
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 11 minutes 41 seconds ago

pass the biscuits
Jump to new posts Re: Doin' a Little Build Tonight by Toxarch @ 12 minutes 23 seconds ago

If it's not an SBR, then you are using that lower wrong.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Ford F150 For Sale 2WD by LKForkGuide Marc Mitchell @ 12 minutes 24 seconds ago

I still have this good old truck. Someone could really use this truck on a ranch. Make me a offer. Looking to get $650 so we can start there OBO.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by mrmo @ 12 minutes 31 seconds ago

fumbled by Romo
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 870 Express Magnum. by RebelRouser @ 12 minutes 34 seconds ago

Denton area. Pm sent
Page 1 of 427 1 2 3 ... 426 427 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide