txshntr 23504
facebook
Forum Stats
52201 Members
41 Forums
376340 Topics
4838494 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Cormorant Season? by udamdan @ 3 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GuyOriginally Posted By: udamdanIf it aint good table fare , We aint shootin it ! Don't be so boring Dan. You need to try new things and expand your horizons.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Some MikeC's for my wedding party by Seadog @ 18 minutes 1 second ago

Beautiful knives!!! Great gifts!!!
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wireless Controller for Feeder by Greytshot @ 26 minutes 43 seconds ago

Thanks Guys. Yes, I'm wanting one that I can control from home. The one on Amazon is essentially a "line of sight" contraption. I think the technology is out there, just not packaged for use with a feeder. If I knew enough about wireless te
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: My new cold smoker (reviving an old post) finally in action! by wacorusty @ 31 minutes 19 seconds ago

Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Special - Blackbuck Doe Hunts by gaharris @ 34 minutes 19 seconds ago

I just recently purchased a high fenbce ranch near Lipan, TX. about 40 miles west of Ft Worth and have a large number of blackbuck does that we are going to offer a special on begining the weekend of May 9, 10 & 11th and the next several weekend
Blinds & Feeders
Enjoyed reading this thread. Gave me some good ideas.
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 45-70 reloading by kmon1 @ Today at 02:58 AM

The load I use most in my 45-70s is 59 grains of Varget with 350gr Hornady round nose softpoints
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: WTS-Used Truck Tires LT265x70Rx17 by gaharris @ Today at 02:57 AM

bump
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: WTS-In Car Portable DVD Players. 2 Screen Set by gaharris @ Today at 02:55 AM

bump, priced reduced from $100 to $75
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: F/S: Early Remington 700 BDL 243 in great shape by nimrodtracy @ Today at 02:48 AM

Lets try $675.00
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Which bow to get my son?? by kmon1 @ Today at 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Wes70I have had no problems syncing the cams. Only problem I have with Diamond bows are their strings. You will replace them sooner then you want. Agree with you, have had no issues syncing the cams on an Infinite Edge.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A good butt biting overseas... by Superduty @ Today at 02:30 AM

That video feels sad. What's gonna happen next to an animal who is just trying to get away and survive, Shane
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Turkey Hunting 2014 by scubaarchery @ Today at 02:13 AM

TTT
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Hog Hunting by scubaarchery @ Today at 02:13 AM

TTT
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Galaxy S5 of IPhone 5S? by Superduty @ Today at 01:50 AM

Originally Posted By: 68AOriginally Posted By: Chopped54Originally Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER Lighten up Francis. Oh I'm fine. I get a kick out of rowling these Galaxy boys up..... It appears you're the only one getting "rowled" up. Tr
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Open Carry groups got served in Arlington by rifleman @ Today at 01:04 AM

Nope, just means you were being a buzz kill.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: NM Elk here we come. by Seadog @ Today at 01:02 AM

Congrats!!! Have fun!!!
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: rifleman I figured such a response from someone interfering with my pursuit of happiness. Sorry, didn't know happiness for you meant Richard. Carry on!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Some MikeC's for my wedding party by mulie_mike @ Today at 12:54 AM

Now that's a great gift idea there.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: HUGE HOG!!!!! by mulie_mike @ Today at 12:53 AM

Holy mackerel that's big
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Ocellated Turkey - Campeche, Mexico by txshntr @ Today at 12:50 AM

Beautiful Birds and looks like a great experience. Congrats
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: HUGE HOG!!!!! by txshntr @ Today at 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: pokerj2That sir is a big pig One of the biggest I have seen on a TC pic on here. Good luck
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Ocellated Turkey - Campeche, Mexico by barnez @ Today at 12:46 AM

Beautiful birds, congrats!
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Tahoe tires? by Bbcat78 @ Today at 12:41 AM

Hankook
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Open Carry groups got served in Arlington by rifleman @ Today at 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: BnTOriginally Posted By: riflemanOriginally Posted By: BnT Rights = inalienable Seems like many have forgotten what that means. Which inalienable rights do you speak of? Hush Richard. I figured such a response from som
Page 1 of 390 1 2 3 ... 389 390 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide