Forums46
Topics538,009
Posts9,731,758
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business Texas buckeye 1 minute ago
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
If I have ever smoked is not relevant to the discussion of MJ psychosis.

No I have not, and I don't care how many joints anyone HAS smoked. MJ psychosis is a real thing, and can happen.

That's what I though.

I am glad to have met your expectations. Does your question have any relevance to my comments or the reality of MJ psychosis?
29 653 Read More
Re: NFL Draft tonight. Guy 2 minutes ago
Normally I’m kinda excited to watch the draft first night, I’ll watch but not that interested. Just no players that excite me. Who should I be pulling for to fall to the cowboys?
7 96 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 280AI Ammo FS jast86 2 minutes ago
spf
3 98 Read More
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: FS or Trade Savage Mod 10 Predator Max-1 woodybr549 6 minutes ago
These are great rifles. I have the same one. Shoots awesome.
14 2,110 Read More
Knives Jump to new posts
Re: Retired my duty knife ntxtrapper 7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by syncerus
I think Spyderco makes some of the best sanely priced knives on the market right now.

Mine was not gently used and still works/looks almost new.
2 27 Read More
Re: Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus First Lite Typha Ox190 7 minutes ago
Bump
14 1,620 Read More
Re: Bridal dress shopping Ox190 8 minutes ago
I'd go to Scheels over Bass Pro
17 282 Read More
Re: It’s an invasion reeltexan 10 minutes ago

"if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, I say you can move mountains"

that's truth
22 1,005 Read More
Re: Four rounds of ammo and 12 years in a Turkish prison hopalong 10 minutes ago
screw the island idiots, how the hell did he get it thru tsa?
11 301 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business Simple Searcher 11 minutes ago
I have seen pot be the down fall of several adults, all in their 50s, all in Texas. They think they have found the answer to all of their problems. They claim that it relieves them of issues they never had (looking for excuses), like stress, pain, anxiety, all are excuses to get high. And they try to convince others of how it helps and why they should try it too, all in an effort to justify their habit. Their quality life has diminished, including their family life. They say "It's just marijuana" but it can destroy lives too, just like alcohol. And they play games with it, with vapes, edibles and gummies, they are stoners.
29 653 Read More
Re: Boat lift? hopalong 12 minutes ago
due to the weight of the boat you are going to be limited to how to "dry dock" it.

sometimes it is better to bite the lower lip and pay than to try to "do it cheaper". spent 30 yrs. building stuff and learned early on, do it right/do it once.

jmo
1 37 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business Espy 19 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 10 Gauge
I don’t think you can put marijuana in the same class as opiates, amphetamines, and these other drugs in these apocalyptic videos. It does not bear the same type of fruit. It is only a “gateway drug” in the sense that the same people that supplied it in the past also supplied other illegal substances.

Alcohol is ten times as bad as marijuana. I grew up around a bunch of potheads and bikers, I will die on this hill. Nobody beats their woman after smoking a joint. They don’t even fight. “I will kick his MF @&$ tomorrow”.

Blackout drunk, a man is about as unpredictable as someone using any other substance.

Gotta disagree 10 Guage. I consider them almost equal besides Marijuana being Illegal. Todays kids will get high and rob you, do a drive by or just fight you for fun. I have known many kids kill someone while high.
29 653 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business bigbob_ftw 19 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 10 Gauge
I am familiar with marijuana psychosis among other issues. Paranoid disorders induced by excessive cannabis abuse. Also, cirrhosis of the liver from alcohol abuse. None of our controlled substances are harmless. But it still does not compare to alcohol.

For starters, alcohol is one of only two substances that the withdrawals can kill you. I have had elderly relatives in the hospital literally prescribed whiskey to keep them alive.

There is a point of diminished or even no returns with regards to smoking pot. Alcohol, you drink more it effects you more until you pass out, die, or transform into a literal monster.

I had a good friend die of cirrhosis in his 40's. What a sad funeral.
29 653 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business 10 Gauge 22 minutes ago
I am familiar with marijuana psychosis among other issues. Paranoid disorders induced by excessive cannabis abuse. Also, cirrhosis of the liver from alcohol abuse. None of our controlled substances are harmless. But it still does not compare to alcohol.

For starters, alcohol is one of only two substances that the withdrawals can kill you. I have had elderly relatives in the hospital literally prescribed whiskey to keep them alive.

There is a point of diminished or even no returns with regards to smoking pot. Alcohol, you drink more it effects you more until you pass out, die, or transform into a literal monster.

I think we have already established a pretty good parameter for alcohol us in our society, for most people. You need to know your limits lol
29 653 Read More
Re: NFL Draft tonight. Buzzsaw 24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Concho
I'll be watching just to see what all the players are wearing, free entertainment every draft.

so true
7 96 Read More
Re: NFL Draft tonight. Buzzsaw 24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Concho
Originally Posted by Hudbone
I hope Dallas gets a pick

Well, Dallas needs a bunch of picks. Jerry keeps saying he is all in, while sitting back doing nothing to improve the team. Dallas better hit on all their draft picks, or it may be a long football season.

amen
7 96 Read More
Outfitters & Guides Jump to new posts
Re: New Mexico Elk Tags Available for 2024 tractorred 27 minutes ago
unit 4 rifle???
3 297 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business bigbob_ftw 29 minutes ago

No I have not, and I don't care how many joints anyone HAS smoked. MJ psychosis is a real thing, and can happen.

That's what I though.
29 653 Read More
Re: LH Savage 7mm-08 tractorred 30 minutes ago
pm returned
1 89 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business Texas buckeye 31 minutes ago

29 653 Read More
Boat lift? syncerus 37 minutes ago
I’m looking to install a boat lift on lake Texoma. Are there other realistic alternatives to HydroHoist? Weight would be around 7000 lbs or so.
1 37 Read More
Re: 3 Rifles FS/FT Coach Floyd 37 minutes ago
Up. Open to offers.
2 875 Read More
Re: Golf Stub 40 minutes ago
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
Originally Posted by Stub
What's in the bag? Callaway Steelhead XR irons with graphite shafts regular flex, Callaway XR Driver and fairway woods, Odyssey White Hot Rossie putter.

I'll play along, hybrids, wedges with degrees provided and golf ball played please.....

Did not realize my description sounded like a game?
No hybrids just regular sticks. Wedges are a Pitch & A Gap, looking for a 58-60° lob in either a Titleist Vokey or Callaway MacDaddy or Jaws type head in a 8 or 10 S, graphite shaft and regular flex.
Golf balls right now are Titleist Pro V1.
491 106,511 Read More
Re: Four rounds of ammo and 12 years in a Turkish prison ntxtrapper 41 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
I wonder if we will trade “The merchant of Death” for him.

Better yet, trade the man chick we got in that trade for him.
11 301 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business bigbob_ftw 41 minutes ago
simple google search shows how real marijuana psychosis is and how it is also related to and increase in psychotic disease processes in people who smoke it.

google: marijuana psychosis

Have you ever smoked?
29 653 Read More
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide