Txkiller 23857
facebook
Forum Stats
52968 Members
41 Forums
386585 Topics
4970595 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: I got a woodie by mrmo @ 10 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DocHortonWow, that looks surprisingly good! I may have to do that on one of mine. How do you like the Flaming Pig? Thanks everyone!! Only complaint I have with it is the Hand Guard has No Vent Holes and it does get warm.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Hello, Mr. Txkiller? by mrmo @ 27 minutes 34 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts "We Rake" by mrmo @ 37 minutes 47 seconds ago

"Seems our feng shui is a little off kilter," You think? http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rangers-start-to-rebuild-in-muck-of-lost-season-203919403.html
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back by Wes70 @ 55 minutes 21 seconds ago

I have not shot the Eco-hunters but I have shot the hunters. They are a very nice shooting arrow.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: E true Hollywood story on Duck Commander by BOONER @ 56 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: beaversnipeShitz gettin old More power to them! If you don't like it don't watch it.
Jump to new posts I'm curious about Para Ordinance by soje @ Today at 02:42 AM

I've seen these at shops, and read up on them. They seem like very nice pistols, but I've never seen anyone with one, never see anyone talk about them. What's the story behind these.
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: obsession and xpedition bows, any feedback? by bphillips @ Today at 02:38 AM

My obsession Knightmare is a great bow. I haven't got to shoot the new ones but guys I know really love the bows from both. Speed bows that draw smooth and hunting bows that rival any draw except maybe elite but with more speed. I have an eccentric t
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Re: Time Shares by bradyf @ Today at 02:34 AM

Have one in Cancun MX. It is OK, great place. My wife wanted it because I work so much that we very rarely too a vacation. It is a forced vacation and ours is up in 2018 and I'm not renewing it. It was fun but its time for something else. It was fun
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Foil OR No Foil That is the Question by BOONER @ Today at 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: NewGulfOriginally Posted By: udamdanOriginally Posted By: NewGulfto me it is the Ultimate Sin to wrap briskets, chicken or ribs on the pit!!!! Why do you use foil and what is your purpose for using it? To keep um moist G
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: BIG Free Range Aoudad by Chief Joe @ Today at 02:01 AM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TV Commercials by Texas Dan @ Today at 01:58 AM

I despise the commercials that make wimps out of men, while making it appear their wives have the gonads in the family. Like the one where the guy is still in his house clothes and has this stupid look on his face as he's looking at an elephant in hi
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: New Custom Build by Chief Joe @ Today at 01:53 AM

Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale......guns by Gone to Texas @ Today at 12:57 AM

Tikka wood or synthetic stock? Entertaining trades?
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Mathews Mr7 by EasyMoney @ Today at 12:56 AM

Bump
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTS DPMS LR-.308 by Bbcat78 @ Today at 12:53 AM

Spf
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Re: How come Quiznos can't survive in Texas by beaversnipe @ Today at 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: MELackeyJimmy Johns is decent for a cold sammich. I'd rather have a hot sammich. Wish they would run the roast beef through a toaster or something. ^^ Nailed it!
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Re: Lajitas/Terlingua/Big Bend by beaversnipe @ Today at 12:43 AM

True story: George bush was doing his wounded warrior bike ride in the park a few years ago. I sat at the porch of the starlight. He came in with a few bodyguards to eat. He stopped by and asked me if he could pet my little yorkie dog. I said yes,
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone hunt between Fort Stockton and Sanderson? by mulie_mike @ Today at 12:33 AM

Good rains for most of the area so far this year. Many a friends hunt that area with a couple 170" mulies on the ground last season, a 370" bull elk, and a couple white tails in the 140s. All with heavy feeding and good water on the ranches
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Rifles Ranch - West Texas Mulies, etc.... by mulie_mike @ Today at 12:29 AM

John, If this is the same "Desert Wolf Outfitting" I am thinking of then it is located just outside of Fabens Texas inside Sunset Ranches. Yes there a few mulies running around, the occasional Aoudad, and once in a long while a gemsbok. Be
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Yee Yee gets around! by Yee Yee @ Today at 12:29 AM

Doing hood rat things with my friends.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Now Drinking by pegasaurus @ Today at 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Yee Yee Got Milk????
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: DJ Farms Dove/ Duck Lease by Captain Chunk @ Today at 12:23 AM

Got on as well after a few years being off it. I don't remember this in the past, but those with duck pass have access to places the straight dove guys don't. Never done the duck side before though. It will be crowded the first week, maybe the second
Jump to new posts Re: Semi-Automatic 20 ga by David Maas @ Today at 12:21 AM

Steve Rose at Rose Action Sports or Mike Orlen are cheaper and just as good as Briley amd they will thread for Invector or Rem-Choke if you want.
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New Boat!! by Hogman4127 @ Today at 12:20 AM

Nice
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Dove Hunts!! by MWO @ Today at 12:17 AM

TTT
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 ... 59 60 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide