txshntr 23505
facebook
Forum Stats
52202 Members
41 Forums
376370 Topics
4838833 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Vaporising Your Booze! by mrmo @ 2 seconds ago

Anybody try this? https://screen.yahoo.com/dangerous-trend-smoking-alcohol-032900523.html
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help getting a rifle to group! by redchevy @ 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BMDOriginally Posted By: ChadTRG42Originally Posted By: FiremanJGThe point you missed is that I was on the side of tighten everything down, go shoot the rifle. Improvement? Yes or no? If yes, good, if no, we need to look at othe
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger M77 25-06 For Sale by Stompy @ 23 seconds ago

ttt
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Bull skull $150 OBO by FoxTrot @ 1 minute 3 seconds ago

Skull is in Temple area
Jump to new posts Re: XDS .45 - Post Recall by TCB @ 1 minute 31 seconds ago

Humpty Bumpy
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: HOME INVADERS KILLED..HOMEOWNER CHARGED by Ramsey @ 1 minute 50 seconds ago

What is the deal with premeditated murder?
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: longest 3 months ever!! by chesterpm145 @ 2 minutes 0 seconds ago

Heard that...my puppy is at Cripple Creek right now. I can't wait to get her back!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Open Carry groups got served in Arlington by cdoan02 @ 2 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HancockOriginally Posted By: cdoan02Again, does anyone here want to have an intelligent discussion based upon facts and reason? Or just emotionally charged hyperbole and attempted end-arounds? As always, I will address and answ
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: My off season project (S) by wal1809 @ 2 minutes 44 seconds ago

Well great! I would love to have yall down here. I will give you plenty of notice.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Bird down in Central Texas by Halfadozen @ 3 minutes 53 seconds ago

Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Am I unlucky or does TV lie??? by redchevy @ 4 minutes 56 seconds ago

Biggest hog off our place was 235 lbs. Yes we weight them all. Ive seen a lot of "300" pound hogs that never saw a scale that were not as big as the 175 and 200 lb. hogs we have shot and weighed. Not saying there are no big hogs and they d
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What other Forums or Chat Rooms do you visit? by rifleman @ 5 minutes 59 seconds ago

C'mon it's fun messing with the Westerners.
Jump to new posts Re: .243 suggestions for my 10 year old daughter by BMD @ 7 minutes 24 seconds ago

I have two they were $350 at academy bought .243 and then 7/08 for daughter if I had to do it again would have started with 7/08 and 120gr bullets my .02 both have been great rifles
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Feel a Good One Comin' On by PMK @ 7 minutes 41 seconds ago

great for both of you!!! I still vividly remember the last deer season that my dad was alive and all the trips we did together that '03 season. That is what life is all about!
Taxidermy
Jump to new posts Re: Birdworks by Duckin Nuts @ 8 minutes 0 seconds ago

Best there is! Worth any amount of wait time that there is. His attention to detail sets him miles apart from anyone else.
Jump to new posts Re: 1 in 9 twist. Got questions by Tff caribou @ 9 minutes 30 seconds ago

If I couldn't shoot fmj at the range, I'd find a different range. That go for handguns as well or just rifles? I shoot at the farm, but when I do go the range, their only rule is no metal core.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gun Safety Reason #437 by talkturkey @ 10 minutes 11 seconds ago

Jump to new posts SAIGA 12 SEMIAUTO SHOTGUN 12GA by zombiedrifter @ 10 minutes 28 seconds ago

Saiga 12 SemiAuto Shotgun 12 ga, 19 inch threaded barrel comes with 5rd mag, 10rd magsX2 12rd mag MD Arms 20rd Drum (NOT PROMAG) 922 Compliant $925.00 FIRM Will consider trades for Beretta 21a and 600 cash Winchester 94 in 357mag and 200 cash NO P
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Off to bad start by janie @ 12 minutes 23 seconds ago

Sorry to hear about your truck, but glad you had a kind hearted LEO show up to help. What year/make pickup do you have?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Wake up time on this Wednesday THF! by dogcatcher @ 12 minutes 51 seconds ago

Good morning.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Vacation ideas ? by PMK @ 13 minutes 23 seconds ago

yep, kinda like TurkeyHunter stated above. On the same trip we took to Whitefish Montana, we flew into Seattle, spent a couple days seeing the sites around the metro area, then drove up north and took a ferry out to San Juan Island, bed & breakf
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a used truck by redchevy @ 13 minutes 40 seconds ago

Think a lot of it depends on how used your looking. Relatively new and Id shop dealers. Older and I would shop individuals. Gotten some offers from CarMax to buy my used vehicles and they have always been the best offer, up to $4000 better than othe
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Which Martial Art? by huck18 @ 15 minutes 12 seconds ago

BJJ would be a good place to start. It will help you develop stamina and cardio and teach you how to survive from a bad position and even use it to your advantage. While training BJJ you can also work on judo and wrestling to help with taking your o
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTT : .22 Ammo Brick for Brick by jbd76266 @ 15 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: udamdanDang it if you were closer I'd trade with ya . WTG thinkin what's best for your Kiddo ! Thanks, it certainly is a confidence boost for a kid and keeps them engaged...Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bass Eats Shad in Slow Mo by jdk1985 @ 16 minutes 8 seconds ago

cool
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 ... 57 58 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide