Txkiller 23872
facebook
Forum Stats
53019 Members
41 Forums
387136 Topics
4977378 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Who was selling the Surefire 123's? by BOLT GUY @ 3 seconds ago

Try EVS supply in Richardson. All kinds of batteries and light bulbs. I usually order mine off the net @ 50-100 at a time. Typically get em for about 1.00ea.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Want to buy Seecamp LWS32 by Megtwo @ 18 seconds ago

^^^^
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Wet years good or bad for horn growth? by stxranchman @ 26 seconds ago

Wet year does not tell me anything. If it rained starting the first part of January and continued till Sept then it will be an epic year like 1992 or the season a couple of years ago in 2010. The most critical period for a buck is the 30 days post ru
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I am in possession by HMK @ 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stxranchmanOriginally Posted By: PalehorseOriginally Posted By: SneakyNo Facebook, man.... I thought I was the only one left without a Facebook account. I don't have one either. Me either. Ain't got time for that sh...I mean
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: are there typically shotgun sales around dove season? by bjones2571 @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

What kind of shotgun? If its anything other than a Rem 870 or the like, its probably best to just search the net for the best deal. I doubt any big box sale would be able to beat some of the internet prices out there.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: coryell county by catslayer @ 1 minute 49 seconds ago

I will have pics from between east of event west of Gatesville soon.... just gotta pull cards
Jump to new posts Re: Reviews on Savage 11/111 trophy hunter by JD4030 @ 3 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dkershenModel 11/111 are a solid step above the Axis, and more than worth the $ difference. Good quality gun that will out-shoot it's price point. I've got one in .300WSM that's covered my wall in trophies. Same, great rifle
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: If I have a CHL can I by BOONER @ 4 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kdubOriginally Posted By: Gengo Again, why would you need a concealed firearm when you have a shotgun in your hands? Why not? Maybe you carry on a daily basis and you don't want to leave your pistol in your truck while you ar
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: East Texas Food Plot by TexasPI @ 4 minutes 38 seconds ago

I've been planting food plots in East TX (northeast)for over 30 years and have tried just about every plant or combination possible. Although many have worked well, there are 2 that have always stood out above the rest on my place. My favorite is D
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: Where to buy pigeons? by Sam @ Visions @ 5 minutes 10 seconds ago

We have some in Abilene and travel to the metroplex and/ or half way to the metroplex often. $6 a piece and we have 20 that we can sell.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Heard something in the bushes by catslayer @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

thanks for the hebbie jeebies guys.... now I need to go shower and check the sheets at the house to be sure
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gun Insurance Poll by John2 @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

State Farm said they would insure my guns if I would provide them with pics and serial numbers and put a value on each gun.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Took my 300WM out to 600 by catslayer @ 6 minutes 27 seconds ago

of the rifle
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 375 winchester ammo help by brent1 @ 6 minutes 38 seconds ago

We have some brass but thats all, hard locating the rest or a even a factory load.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Closet clean out ( jeans, slacks, tactical pants) by TXDuckAssasin2 @ 8 minutes 41 seconds ago

Bump
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Daniel Defense M4 V7 by C B @ 11 minutes 53 seconds ago

ttt
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: My latest axis by CalebtheLee @ 12 minutes 54 seconds ago

very impressive!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Bucks and Vermillion Flycatcher by stxranchman @ 12 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jrs_39Where is the Vermillion Flycatcher? All I see is a Cardinal.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TTHA Extravaganza by trapperjustin @ 13 minutes 39 seconds ago

Heck I used to go for the free snuff . Dont know if they do that anymore
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: For my 6,000 post by stxranchman @ 13 minutes 45 seconds ago

Very fitting post and tribute to your family. God bless you and your son.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Does your wife do this....??? by Sneaky @ 15 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jimbo1All valid gripes. I will leave something in a place where I will remember I need to do something and come back sometime later and it's gone or in a totally different area of the house/ garage/lawn, wherever. Very frustrati
Jump to new posts Re: Just one expensive hobby. by CalebtheLee @ 15 minutes 18 seconds ago

Those are sweet
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 16 minutes 31 seconds ago

pee or pea
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 1986 K5 BLAZER by Reaper @ 17 minutes 42 seconds ago

ttt
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Powder and Lead Shot FS by 1shot @ 19 minutes 28 seconds ago

Powder 1) Winchester WSF(1lb) - $20 2) Hodgdon Clays(1lb) - $25 3) Hodgdon Titegroup (1lb) - $25 Lead Shot 1) Magnum #7 1/2 (25 lbs) - $40 2) Magnum #4 (approximately 1/2 of a 25 lb bag) -$20
Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 ... 62 63 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide