Txkiller 24385
facebook
Forum Stats
54453 Members
41 Forums
403141 Topics
5195274 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Name that critter? by BMowatt @ 27 seconds ago

fox
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: She wanted a fire. by blackcoal @ 1 minute 40 seconds ago

Remember those days well. Wish we had digital cameras back in the 70's.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Well, that's it.... by stxranchman @ 1 minute 44 seconds ago

I still go with the same drive and passion about hunting I had 45 yrs ago. Still pull the trigger when I see something I like and what I don't like. I have started hunting Mule Deer the last 8 years now and really look forward to that annual trip ou
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gunsmith Help? by BMowatt @ 4 minutes 48 seconds ago

scope rings that sit higher? Shouldn't be too hard to find someone to weld an extension on it.
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: My 2014-2015 fur buying route by Txcatman1 @ 6 minutes 49 seconds ago

Well technically if they are on stretchers then they are not green, green fur is simply skinned and frozen pelts, that's it. Fleshed, stretched, and dried fur will bring your average up if done correctly, if done sloppy then it will hurt you. I will
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Remington 673 Guide Gun .350 Rem mag W/ VX-3 $800.00 by tyler4656 @ 8 minutes 56 seconds ago

Bump
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Ok Taylor county! by DENTPUSHA @ 9 minutes 26 seconds ago

Is it me or is the wind not blowing for once. I got cows under feeder but it'd all good, looks like a good morning on the way.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: wtb 2-7x32 scope by booradley @ 10 minutes 3 seconds ago

I have a NIB Hawke Endurance 2-7x32 IR for sale for $160.00.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Covert Camera Question by billybob @ 12 minutes 4 seconds ago

I've got 4 coverts in the field and what to do with the pics can been a major management issue. I've backed all of my times to pic to 4 min. That has helped...but still getting 200 pics a day. Finally rationalized the time to mess with them beats the
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by rarjar @ 14 minutes 59 seconds ago

discussed our future
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Please I need your help asap by stxranchman @ 15 minutes 26 seconds ago

Click...boom...take pictures.... .... ...post pictures on THF.. You can't kill a rumor..IME rumors ground shrink very badly. If you like him, kill him since he is post mature.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Worst live thread ever by cmc @ 15 minutes 45 seconds ago

We are going live!! Operation "Nav6" is under way. I seen him sneak through last night on the way to the neighbors wheat field so I'm hoping he spent the night there chasing the ladies around so he will be tired and real slow so maybe I can
Jump to new posts Re: Palmetto State Armory AR-15 for sale by Cattleman @ 16 minutes 2 seconds ago

Gun is SPF. Please delete
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Personal best and wife's first deer by stxranchman @ 19 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jkd106Congrats to both of you
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Arrows and Broadheads by mreed @ 20 minutes 38 seconds ago

Carbon express makes a solid arrow that is affordable, also slick trick makes a good BH at a affordable price just my .02
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Roll call Tuesday am by fishpig30 @ 20 minutes 52 seconds ago

I've been in Kansas the last few days. Still a lot of birds north of Kansas. We are on them but definitely need a new front to get some fresh birds in here. Hunted in DFW area this past Saturday and we picked out a 3 man limit. But it seemed like bir
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Break Options by kmon1 @ 21 minutes 19 seconds ago

some good suggestions so far, Spring Turkey in south Texas is another to add.
Taxidermy
Jump to new posts Antler Euro Mount Preservation by Kung Fu Widgeon @ 26 minutes 12 seconds ago

How do you taxis preserve the antlers? Do you use a sealer on them?
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: .257 wby mag by wetduck @ 31 minutes 49 seconds ago

love mine old vanguard with thin stainless barrel, duracoated
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A rock and a rope by billybob @ 31 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: colt.45Originally Posted By: catslayerseen it with a tractor and a rock and a rope... but I think I can skin one about as fast as you can get that whole rig set up and the skin pulled. I'll defiantly be in the ball park if I get
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: wow..told to leave lease by blackcoal @ 37 minutes 2 seconds ago

We own property in Erath Co, if I hear of anything I will PM you. Are you looking just for deer?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: April 29, 1992.... by jskin @ 41 minutes 8 seconds ago

They may have lost a few lately, but they will always have OJ!
Jump to new posts Re: LNIB Glock 42 by U.S.S DISASTER @ 43 minutes 5 seconds ago

REDUCED $500 FOR WHOLE PACKAGE OR $450 FOR GUN ONLY
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Morning hunt with son by _Scooter_ @ 47 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Thumper9If I'm correct, it's a Bufflehead hen. You are correct sir.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Any recent Llano reports???? by rockinrdranch @ 48 minutes 50 seconds ago

Ill be the Monday ,Dec 1st, rut will probably be on the tail end by then.. Just my luck.
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 ... 64 65 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide