Txkiller 24034
facebook
Forum Stats
53721 Members
41 Forums
394531 Topics
5074797 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson Trace replacement grips for sale by 91cavgt @ 11 seconds ago

bump
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Springfield Armory M1A by Reeder @ 39 seconds ago

Ttt
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: TPWD Game Warden Field Notes by JRR @ 1 minute 2 seconds ago

Protecting our wildlife........
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Age this Buck by 909ag2006 @ 1 minute 22 seconds ago

Yep, we're about 5 miles north on 173. Just about 2 miles west of the highway. I've been feeding protein 9 months a year for 3 years now, and I am starting to see a difference in body size. That, combined with the pretty good rains we had this spr
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Good Luck, Jshouse: 2014-2015 edition by ImTheReasonDovesMourn @ 1 minute 46 seconds ago

You'll have to forgive my ignorance, bro. I'm new to this deer hunting deal and I don't know all the terminology yet. Does "cull" mean to shoot an ugly little buck because your big trophy buck disappears the last week of September every ye
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Big Buck Bow Hunts in Missouri by Walden Chevalier Jr @ 2 minutes 48 seconds ago

Late October bow hunts available. Halloween week, full moon phase. Group rate available, call today. 660-631-0142 Walden.
Jump to new posts Want to take your Remington SPS Tactical to the next level?? by Mfloski @ 3 minutes 54 seconds ago

Ok, here is my story, and the reason for the sale....I custom built a "sniper rifle" a couple years ago, started with Rem 700SPS Tactical 20" bull barrel .308. I put a Jewell Trigger in it, a Bell and Carlson Tactical stock, one piece
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: Needing some help looking up new pups pedigree by kruzie96 @ 3 minutes 54 seconds ago

You can get a 4 gen pedigree from AKC for $15. I guess if your pup's not registered, you'd have to get one for each parent, so it'd be $, but it would go back one more generation. Registration is $30.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: soooo people put tomato sauce in chili? by whistler @ 4 minutes 1 second ago

those are catfish bait Originally Posted By: FrenzyOriginally Posted By: whistlerokay i do put tomato sauce in my chili. but just a little bit and there ain't no beans in real chili. that's got to be one of them there yam danky things putting beans i
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger P94DC FS/FT by dav42070 @ 4 minutes 1 second ago

ttt
Off Topic
Wife had Metro up until right after the AT&T proposed merger (that failed) so I do have fairly recent information on Metro. GREAT if you never go far from a major town or highway...zero if you do and they either had service or they didn't there
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: US air strikes begin in Syria by SapperTitan @ 5 minutes 20 seconds ago

Not this Engineer LOL. The Iraqi Army is incompetant so that makes the Afghan Army full retard.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What college should Jensent transfer to? by KWood_TSU @ 6 minutes 32 seconds ago

I'm not giving you a name, but he does work for tpwd. And I never said he knew more, I said even someone in his family doesn't agree with his practices bc it's not done in a scientific manner as it should be.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Scope Rings and Bases by Slow Drifter @ 7 minutes 2 seconds ago

Did you mount everything yourself or have experienced help mounting that scope and rings? It's hard to buy truly "bad" rings these days, unless maybe they're from The Dollar Store or were $1.99 off E-bay. Sure, there are some better than
Jump to new posts Vehicle Wraps by BSG WRAPS @ 8 minutes 0 seconds ago

Are you interested in wrapping your ATV, golf cart, or other mode of transportation? If so please let us know and we will give you a quote. If you are interested we can also wrap your truck or trailer to match.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Form 4 Wait Time by Varget 7-08 @ 8 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SingleShot85Im still waiting on 5 stamps sent in Dec 2013 I got my personal Form 4 filed December 8th early August. In August we got back about 10 Form 4s from December.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Elkhunter49 by Western @ 8 minutes 58 seconds ago

!!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Will he make it? by MoTex @ 9 minutes 5 seconds ago

That's one tall feeder, how do you fill it?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Halloween by stxranchman @ 9 minutes 10 seconds ago

Dang why did I open this before supper...
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Must Have Items Opening Day by Novemberyet @ 9 minutes 24 seconds ago

A pocketful of luck.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Maytag Quiet Series 300 dishwasher by Judd @ 13 minutes 2 seconds ago

bump
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: Dogs overbite by iliketohunt @ 14 minutes 0 seconds ago

Unless you're a breeder what does it matter?
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Big raccoon I see them bastards through the thermal almost every night.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: bowie knife. by Kevฎ @ 14 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MikeCI think it looks good but you pic is to blurry to tell much! I broke the lens on my phone, I need to order a new one.
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: .45 LC by snakedoctor @ 16 minutes 17 seconds ago

Thanks y'all ! In a rifle, is this a decent 75 to 100 yd round?
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 ... 64 65 >

ฉ 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide