Txkiller 24379
facebook
Forum Stats
54419 Members
41 Forums
402579 Topics
5187641 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts supper by Chickenman @ 1 minute 9 seconds ago

Ran out of verde salsa so I had to change plans. Tamales from the lil old lady at work, 3/4 can of enchilada sauce, cheese, chopped onion, and pickled jalapeños.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Chiappa tripple barrel shotgun by Stoney @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

A friend of mine bought one recently. I haven't shot it but it is amazingly light for what all is there
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Water pump to fill holding tanks? by HMK @ 2 minutes 14 seconds ago

seen it on TV, but haven't shot it. I like!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Optical Illusion by pegasaurus @ 2 minutes 35 seconds ago

Need a spike through it just to finalize the illusion.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How I see Bambi now by FiremanJG @ 3 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: StoneyNo backstrap listed, You're doing it wrong! Or is that the loins? Backstrap = top loin Tenderloin below the spine
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Tufted mcgreasers by Cody Malone @ 5 minutes 2 seconds ago

Gorgeous ducks
exotics classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Live Black Buck and Fallow Deer by shyler @ 6 minutes 1 second ago

I wouldn't recommend putting fallow in their thats just my opinion though, but I have the fallow does in my barn call or text me for details
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: chassis or stock options??? by toolman @ 6 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FiremanJGThat rig looks muzzle heavy, but so are all of mine. Can't even sling the rifle, muzzle up, with the suppressor attached. It is, but it was a lot worse before I took 6" off of the barrel. Other than being a hea
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Rusk County 10pt by Big_Ag @ 6 minutes 46 seconds ago

Photos
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Buck by Western @ 7 minutes 49 seconds ago

Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Hog Hunt Tonight! by colt.45 @ 8 minutes 15 seconds ago

enjoy the time spent, they not getting any younger. better luck next time
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Uvalde Deer by Western @ 8 minutes 54 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pork butt help by Old_Town @ 9 minutes 14 seconds ago

Rinse the butts in cold water for a little bit.
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: cull buck hunt by shyler @ 9 minutes 38 seconds ago

Ttt
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: 1 big buck left by shyler @ 10 minutes 11 seconds ago

He is all swelled up in full rut looking good
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts AK47 Polish Underfolder by Koenig @ 10 minutes 41 seconds ago

I have a polish under folder I built when JBI offered build class years ago. Im looking to sale. $600 neg
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where to park for Baylor game by SapperTitan @ 11 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pea shooterSapper you can park on east 4th street right off MLK by the George's tent. There is a parking lot on the left side of the road just a few yards off MLK. They charge 20 dollars. I had a reserved spot at Baylor but sold
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: build me a drop chart by FiremanJG @ 12 minutes 57 seconds ago

A case of off-road diesel. That's what I'm going through mostly these days. Just ask Judd, he's seen evidence...
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: New Mexico big game hunts 2015 Quail hunts 2014-2015 by bswh @ 12 minutes 57 seconds ago

Quail season is going great so far, have some dates available still especially for those bringing there own dogs season runs thru feb 15
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: David Gilmour kind of day by SapperTitan @ 13 minutes 14 seconds ago

Love everything Roger Waters, David Gilmour, and Pink Floyd. Sometimes I just get in a mood and that's all I listen too.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts a different kind of trade........gun safe for firearm(s) by .257 guy @ 14 minutes 42 seconds ago

I have an extra gun safe that is taking up space and I find myself wanting a new gun or two so..........Does anyone have a .22-250, .222, .243, .25 wssm, .260, etc..... (preferably scoped) that they would be willing to trade. The safe is a Canon Scou
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Homemade tonneau cover by Rluckie @ 15 minutes 22 seconds ago

I have a Bak Flip on my wife's truck. Overall I like it. I have a Diamondback (3 major pieces, all aluminum so fairly light weight) on my work truck that I love. Pricey but I got the HD version and can put 1600 lbs on top. They are designed to put AT
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New Ken Block video by Hooligan @ 15 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TxkillerOriginally Posted By: jhendersonCooler car but not as impressive as the San Francisco one. Heard an interview with him he said this video was more about reckless fun than precision driving. This new car is bad a
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: todays by colt.45 @ 18 minutes 24 seconds ago

sat threw the rain. friend got deer. en & chillen time. best wishes
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Guided Doe Hunts- Central Tx. by Dien @ 21 minutes 23 seconds ago

Went out this morning with Blaine. Two hunters. I didn't get to see anything in my blind but my buddy saw dozens of does, spikes and bucks. Have plans to go back out in December since I didn't see anything today. Blaine is a super nice guy and pa
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 ... 64 65 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide