Txkiller 24248
facebook
Forum Stats
54007 Members
41 Forums
397969 Topics
5122784 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Cammo mesh by ijohnston @ 10 seconds ago

Anyone out there have any camo mesh they do not want or need? Something big enough to hide my ranger.
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Anyone taken a stab at this by Ricochet83 @ 17 seconds ago

So i want to try something different with my processing this year and i am curious if anyone has tried this. I am going to make sausage but what i want to do is roughly 70% venison, 10% wild hog and 20% brisket. The brisket is the new thing but i thi
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: whats this by daniel1381 @ 22 seconds ago

bacon
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: WRS RANCH WHITETAIL SEASON SPECIAL by WRS RANCH 1997 @ 36 seconds ago

Only 4 hunts still available...booking quick
Jump to new posts Re: WTS LNIB Eotech X320 Thermal Unit by MDMORROW @ 1 minute 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Rv4SellDoes it have the video out for recording ? Yes it does and it has the cable included. It also has software that allows you to hook it up to a computer to change various functions of it as well as add custom color palle
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: who is going to win the thf fantasy football this year? by SapperTitan @ 1 minute 31 seconds ago

Lost my last two matchups by like 5 pts combined. So close to having a descent record but also so far away. Lol
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What Happened? by Thundervee @ 1 minute 55 seconds ago

It's getting me too
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote Dog Decoy by Ramsey @ 2 minutes 14 seconds ago

Test
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Cranes On the Move by kry226 @ 2 minutes 16 seconds ago

I typically use the goose rounds I already have: 3.5" BBBs or maybe even Ts. In HeaviShot I have some 2s I'll use. I also pass shoot them as I don't have any decoys. I am fortunate enough to have a field to my north that they loaf in so when
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote chasing a Buck by Tbar @ 2 minutes 39 seconds ago

Wow....!!!
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Hand corning by Deep Sea @ 2 minutes 42 seconds ago

My friend who has helped me immensely in becoming a better hunter always hand corns just before getting into the stand. i have shot several deer on his ranch and we always do this. They never seem to mind our smell on the corn. And this is bow hunt
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Ruger MkII Government Model by Just J @ 3 minutes 32 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Raptor charging handle for ar10..308 by daniel1381 @ 4 minutes 12 seconds ago

delete item sold.. thanks
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: First buck with a bow. by AdvTX @ 4 minutes 16 seconds ago

Very nice 8! Congrats man on your 1st
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: P2R RIP 9mm by bside @ 5 minutes 47 seconds ago

No, no, no, no, no Birdshot can make a really impressive looking cavity/wound in a watermelon or a shallow block of gelatin too. The RIP ammo is completely unsuitable for self defense. It lacks adequate penetration and expansion, and those things
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: pics from coryell county... by txhunter1010 @ 7 minutes 10 seconds ago

yeah I haven't had time to even get my bow out of the case...im ready for the 1st!
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Squirrel Call? by BrianMc @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

May be worth it to pick one up... this winter I plan to take a few of 'em out!!
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on the Best Marlin Lever Action Rifle? by unclebubba @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

If memory serves me correctly, the XLR has a half magazine. I prefer full length mag on a levergun, so I would go with the 336.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Was there couple months ago by beaversnipe @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Oh well, in 2 months im going there for some cranes Built by a child molester, great...
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Outdoor Annual App by BuckRage @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Just downloaded it saturday specifically for duck season. I'm a newb at it so good info. Thanks.
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: Best way to anchor deer stand? by SniperRAB @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Run Guy wires off each corner and hammer drill in Sucker Rod w Tensioners or heavy duty Modular building anchors..
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

retire with leisure
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: BEAR CREEK RANCH WHITETAIL HUNTS !!!! by Lonnie Paul Walker Jr. @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

I am going to have at least 6 ( 8 points ) over 150 inches. Call for specials, and details.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's the deal with pickup drivers these days? by Homer Jay @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: nsmike... when thy needed replacements. Is that the King James version?
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: recomended gun choice by unclebubba @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

I loved my Savage 111. Had to sell it due to divorce(which created $ issues) along with many others. Once I get back to normal, I will be going on a gun buying spree, and the Savage will be in the top two to re-purchase. Mine was a 270.
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 ... 59 60 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide