Txkiller 23972
facebook
Forum Stats
53380 Members
41 Forums
391286 Topics
5032031 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Sometimes people need to be protected from themselves.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Age Help on a few bucks... by ltsheets @ 18 seconds ago

He was a beauty of an 8 a couple years ago. He's just way on the back end of his life. If you look, I posted pics of him from last year and the year prior. He is on the hitlist though as he was last year too. Originally Posted By: therancherKill
Photos
Originally Posted By: scalebusterWhich plant are you at? Midmar #2
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Good Luck to All on Opening Day! by Guy @ 1 minute 15 seconds ago

It's kinda early for the "good luck" threads, we still got 2 days to kill with some BS hunting debates.
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Pronghorn has been drawn by KLM358 @ 2 minutes 27 seconds ago

Mine says the same thing. Does that mean I didn't draw????
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: East TX Bachelor Group by tdecker22 @ 2 minutes 34 seconds ago

Thanks for all the good comments guys. Yea I need to take that hog and I have a momma coon with 3 small ones that is there every afternoon and morning I need to get a handle on also.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: HK USP 40 compact by win70chris @ 3 minutes 1 second ago

Btt
Jump to new posts Re: Glock 22, Beretta 96 Vertec, ammo. by win70chris @ 3 minutes 10 seconds ago

Btt
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: new buckle shape by Junebug @ 4 minutes 12 seconds ago

Man that thing looks slick! I thought it look great when you sent me that pic earlier, a little cleaning on it made it really pop.
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb. Wttf. Benelli M1 by Reality Outdoors @ 7 minutes 16 seconds ago

Just dove I actually don't need just want lol Plain m1 pref black 26"
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Tony Stewart by wacorusty @ 7 minutes 47 seconds ago

I don't think it was intentional. Tony has always been a hothead, but killing a person with intent is malice. Ward should have stayed in his car. I also don't think he is in his mind right for racing. Time will tell the tale.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Exotic Hunts by H-T Safari @ 7 minutes 48 seconds ago

They are Japanese Sika. Yes we do have a nice 4x4 he has bout 28 inch horns nice points don't have any pictures of him right now. He will be a lil challenging with a bow shot distance would be bout 40 to 50 yards. Thanks
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: OSU cowboy possie by cb66 @ 8 minutes 21 seconds ago

Ride with Pride! Go Pokes!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: f 250 or tundra 1794? by Bullfrog @ 8 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TheCloudXI used to sell Toyotas and love them. But, I voted for Ford. They've really been pushing out some nice vehicles lately while Toyota seems to be falling short. Me and my coworker were actually talking about them tonight
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 BDC for sale by Reality Outdoors @ 9 minutes 32 seconds ago

How much
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by mrmo @ 10 minutes 19 seconds ago

away down south
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Always Buy Enough Breakfast by Hogslayer5L @ 11 minutes 28 seconds ago

What kind of crew you running? Sumo wrestling crew?
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lease management ?? (Long) by tlk @ 11 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RamseyReturn his money immediatly. Fill the spot and collect 100% of lease from new members upfront non refundable. Once the have history with you you can change it up. I am aware of a situation this August that all the sudde
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Couple of my breeder billies by Aaron-Ibex @ 11 minutes 42 seconds ago

looking good Richard!!!
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb 300 blackout ammo by r_u_sharp_2 @ 12 minutes 7 seconds ago

i'm in plano and have 4-5 types. whatcha need? Hornady 208 amax sub Hornady 110 vmax Barnes 125? tsx PNW arms 125 Cabelas seems to always have the Barnes. dont want to sell a ton, but PM me and we can see what we can do. I am just about ready t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Toilet paper tube by pegasaurus @ 12 minutes 18 seconds ago

How much for 1500 of those??? Don't ask why...
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Hatch Chile Peppers by wacorusty @ 13 minutes 14 seconds ago

Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Recoil?? by seacam @ 13 minutes 28 seconds ago

She can shoot my 500 S&W then everything else is like nothing.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Would you take this shot? by pegasaurus @ 15 minutes 14 seconds ago

That was a very close shot. It looks like he got two shots off
Jump to new posts Re: Para Warthog by Buckfvr @ 15 minutes 31 seconds ago

Great price great gun
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 ... 64 65 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide