Topics537,014
Posts9,719,419
Members86,987
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Exotic Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Hybrid Desert Bighorns Wytex 2 minutes ago
I've never seen one so thanks for the clarification.
7 908 Read More
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns Jump to new posts
4h competition 22lr 50ft iron sights Erich 3 minutes ago
My sons have been part of the 4-h rifle team this past year and enjoyed it. considering getting them their own rifles so they can continue to shoot more during off season and fine tune it to their own tastes. Presently they use the club rifles which have been great but are shared with many kids and not available during the off season part of the year. The club shoots a lot of aunschutz 1903 style guns....iv'e looked for these but are kind of hard to find and the ones i have found are really expensive. savage makes some of the mark II rifles but i find i would either want to change the stock or if i got a better stock on the mark II TR....it doesn't come with the sights and would have to be gun-smithed afterward. I THINK i could dress up one of the savages which are more readily available for maybe $1000-1500 total per gun? has anyone ever done anything like this? any insight?
0 8 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Easter Sunday vs National Tranny Day 10 Gauge 6 minutes ago
What is good will be bad, what is bad will be good.

Right will be wrong, wrong will be right.

It will come to us as a message of light, not evil. The anti-Christ will come to us as a messenger of light, not evil. It’s happening. They are paving the way for him.
1 52 Read More
Re: Astros 2024 68rustbucket 8 minutes ago
4-0, Jake Meyers hits the long ball bottom of 2nd.
5 76 Read More
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: WTB old model ruger blackhawks stonebones 8 minutes ago
I have a .44 mag in a 3 screw, bright blue finish and a regular holster for it. Send me a phone number and I will text your pics.

Thanks,
Stonebones
903-574-9048
1 82 Read More
Open Hunting Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Oklahoma hunting fishing license fee increase Wytex 11 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Its getting brutal for NR across the country. Odds and costs have gotten stupid.

Time for Texas To tell NR where to stick it. When in Rome.

Ha ha , it is $315 to shoot a dang doe in Texas for a NR isn't it ?
But yes you can shoot a buck for the same price, I know.
NR all over the country, like BOBO stated, are getting hit harder because residents want a bigger share.

How many deer is that though for the license cost?
Most western states have separate draws for doe and buck tags, and separate fees.
15 242 Read More
Re: 1911 trigger question RJH1 13 minutes ago
Just take your gun to somebody and have them do a trigger job. It's a simple process for a decent gunsmith and they can clean it up nice and set it where you want it within reason with the factory parts. Then you have two guns with a very nice trigger pull
1 26 Read More
Upland Bird Hunting Jump to new posts
Favorite Upland or Gun Dog related snail mail magazine? Sniper John 14 minutes ago
In this internet age what magazines are still printed that are worth subscribing to? Upland, Pointing Dog, Gun Dog related. Does not have to be entirely upland and can include some waterfowl. Not just for well written stores, but also covering different birds and hunting in different states. Also that keeps up with current regulation changes season date changes would be nice. It seems like the last magazines I subscribed to long ago had been overcome with stories that were more like infomercials and seasonally recycled articles. If y'all subscribe to any you still enjoy, please share.
0 3 Read More
Re: Texas Rangers 2024 freerange 17 minutes ago
Go Rangers.
I cant believe Carter isnt batting leadoff. Where did we find this manager??? smile
We have HS game tonight also.
3 52 Read More
Re: Texas Rangers 2024 Gringo Bling 19 minutes ago
We've got my son's high school baseball game this evening, but I'm recording it. Was initially looking at tickets 2 weeks ago when the get-in price for seats (not SRO) was about $275. Just for grins, checked all the sites this morning and the get-in price was over $500. Rangers fever is at an all time high.
3 52 Read More
Re: Texas Rangers 2024 Roll-Tide 19 minutes ago
I hope they are on something other than Ballys.

It’s opening day and I have no games on YouTube tv right now. Ridiculous
3 52 Read More
Re: Astros 2024 68rustbucket 20 minutes ago
Took Yankees starting pitcher 34 pitches and gave up 3 runs in the first inning. Astros up 3-0 after 1 inning.
5 76 Read More
1911 trigger question patriot07 22 minutes ago
I have a pair of old mil spec 1911s. One has a lighter, cleaner trigger pull. If I wanted to keep the slide and frames together, what parts could I swap between the two that would give me the better trigger pull on the other gun? Trigger, hammer, mainspring? I can start by process of elimination, but figured I'd ask since there's a hundred combinations.
1 26 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Yamaha lifted gas golf/utility cart Dragonuv 23 minutes ago
A little dusty but in excellent condition. Great for the homestead or hunting lease. Bought it for wife to use around the property for her landscaping. Has less than a dozen hours on it since purchased. Red rubberized coating, professionally installed lift kit, tires in like new condition, battery is only a year old and has been kept on a trickle charger, headlights, folding windshield, roof and seats in great shape. Rear seat folds down to a utility bed. Always garage kept. Our growing businesses have kept us very busy and we just don’t use it like we had planned. $6k. Must bring own trailer. Located in Abilene near Lake Kirby. If you have any questions, please message me for my phone number. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 29 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: mctaxidermy skull mounts an more low prices mctaxidermy 24 minutes ago
salute
89 8,172 Read More
Easter Sunday vs National Tranny Day Buzzsaw 30 minutes ago
Lots of controversy over this happening this way this year.

Anyone have any thoughts?
1 52 Read More
Re: Picked up some sippin stuff today Buzzsaw 32 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Hunt Dog
Johnnie Black and Titos are allocated items??

As for the 'tranny' party, it's just business. Their money spends just as wall as anyone's.

No, none of this is allocated.
16 532 Read More
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Some Smoked Meats 68rustbucket 33 minutes ago
Boudin stuffed chicken! Winner!
10 326 Read More
Re: Picked up some sippin stuff today Buzzsaw 33 minutes ago
"Made me laugh, but I bet that was a true story. After all it is Still Austin."

I see what you did here SJ
roflmao
16 532 Read More
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Worse Than Lays Potato Chips!! 68rustbucket 34 minutes ago
How do you keep them from splitting down the middle?
2 242 Read More
Re: Astros 2024 68rustbucket 36 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
I never say this, but "Go Yankees"!

bang
5 76 Read More
Texas Rangers 2024 Buzzsaw 36 minutes ago
First Pitch 6:30pm on ESPN
Let's Go Rangers

Repeat!!
3 52 Read More
Re: Oklahoma hunting fishing license fee increase Pittstate 37 minutes ago
I messed up not getting my lifetime while growing up in Kansas, but somewhat redeemed myself with getting the Oklahoma lifetime while living there.
Hunting and fishing is just getting crazy expensive everywhere. We were warned about it by the Brits years ago.......
15 242 Read More
Re: Oklahoma hunting fishing license fee increase Sniper John 37 minutes ago
A friend of mine who had been gaining preference points in other states along with me, informed me this year he was no longer going to buy points and not going to do a future hunt. He feels he has reached an age and with complications from old injuries that he likely will not physically be able to go. And with the total cost of western hunts from gaining points, increased license cost, travel and expenses, care of meat and possible taxidermy cost all combined has become much too expensive for him to still justify another DIY western big game hunt. And then there are issues like point creep, reduced quotas, reduced non resident permits, etc. that often throw a wrench into the works. I imagine many of us will reach that day at some point giving up with several unused points in the system.
15 242 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
Re: Bundle Rebar gonehunting 39 minutes ago
If I remember 3 or 4 we used it for my foundation on my property
2 82 Read More
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide