Forums46
Topics538,478
Posts9,737,520
Members87,089
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9038961 04/26/24 05:32 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
When I drink I feel horrible the next day. If a eat a gummie then I feel perfectly normal the next day. Judge how you will.

You’re not repairing whatever the problem is with either one of those. Treating a symptom of a condition with a street drug is a dirty bandage at best.

He never said he was treating a problem and big pharma are the biggest drug dealers on the planet.

People who have to drink or take drugs, have a problem. They are masking the symptoms of whatever it is. I would have thought someone from White Settlement would have less of a tolerance for such behavior. Your city has been ravaged by the use of methamphetamine. It has one of the highest concentrations of Aryan Circle and Aryan Brotherhood Of Texas gang members in the whole country. Drugs brought them there.

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: ntxtrapper] #9038971 04/26/24 06:11 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
When I drink I feel horrible the next day. If a eat a gummie then I feel perfectly normal the next day. Judge how you will.

You’re not repairing whatever the problem is with either one of those. Treating a symptom of a condition with a street drug is a dirty bandage at best.

He never said he was treating a problem and big pharma are the biggest drug dealers on the planet.

People who have to drink or take drugs, have a problem. They are masking the symptoms of whatever it is. I would have thought someone from White Settlement would have less of a tolerance for such behavior. Your city has been ravaged by the use of methamphetamine. It has one of the highest concentrations of Aryan Circle and Aryan Brotherhood Of Texas gang members in the whole country. Drugs brought them there.

actually no, our city is doing just fine and contrary to what you think, there are very little gang or kkk problems. Probably you shouldn't talk about things you don't knoow about and people who drink or smoke don't have a problem. it's sounds really stupid to say that.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9038983 04/26/24 06:38 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

actually no, our city is doing just fine and contrary to what you think, there are very little gang or kkk problems. Probably you shouldn't talk about things you don't knoow about and people who drink or smoke don't have a problem. it's sounds really stupid to say that.[/quote]

I drink, so I'm trying not to judge too harshly, but I would believe with his background ntxtrapper would have a good idea about the drug issue in and around Fort Worth. I consume a couple of drinks at home and I never drink and drive, I have several family members who should never drink because they don't know when to stop. I think what we are really talking about is abuse, too much of a not so good thing.

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: 10 Gauge] #9038986 04/26/24 06:42 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
That’s hilarious. I specialized in dealing with all the gang activity in the area and documented the locations of them. White Settlement is the hub of aryan gang activity for Tarrant County. The methamphetamine use there is so prevalent the majority of meth investigations in north, central and west FW would all have a nexus to White Settlement. You can’t be that naive and live there.

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: ntxtrapper] #9038988 04/26/24 06:46 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
That’s hilarious. I specialized in dealing with all the gang activity in the area and documented the locations of them. White Settlement is the hub of aryan gang activity for Tarrant County. The methamphetamine use there is so prevalent the majority of meth investigations in north, central and west FW would all have a nexus to White Settlement. You can’t be that naive and live there.

and I've lived here for 28 years and in the area for 41 so I'm in a far better position to make that statement IMO. Never had an issue. you have an opinion, nothing more. Good day.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9038994 04/26/24 07:12 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

and I've lived here for 28 years and in the area for 41 so I'm in a far better position to make that statement IMO. Never had an issue. you have an opinion, nothing more. Good day.

Actually it’s not an opinion, they are indisputable facts. A ride in with the evening shift beat officer would be beneficial. He or she wouldn’t have the specialized knowledge and experience that I have, but there’s no way they could be completely oblivious to the criminal element in the area either.

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: ntxtrapper] #9039004 04/26/24 07:56 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Actually it’s not an opinion, they are indisputable facts. A ride in with the evening shift beat officer would be beneficial. He or she wouldn’t have the specialized knowledge and experience that I have, but there’s no way they could be completely oblivious to the criminal element in the area either.

Your worked in the gang and organized crime unit during the last part of your career right?

I've heard that many regular Joe Civilians would be surprised at what goes on around them.

To be determined
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: TurkeyHunter] #9039012 04/26/24 08:02 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

Your worked in the gang and organized crime unit during the last part of your career right?

I've heard that many regular Joe Civilians would be surprised at what goes on around them.

I believe it. If you're not part of the "scene," you probably aren't aware of crap that's going on unless you actually become a victim of it. Had work friends that lived in WS and had no clue about the Irish Travelers living there. I don't blame anyone for standing up for their community.

Last edited by Jimbo1; 04/26/24 08:04 PM.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: 10 Gauge] #9039014 04/26/24 08:03 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
The travelers left a few years ago and didn't come back. used to see them all the time. Im also far from clueless. the area north of 30 on las vegas trail is night and day worse than white settlement. but everyone can think what they want.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9039016 04/26/24 08:12 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
The travelers left a few years ago and didn't come back. used to see them all the time. Im also far from clueless. the area north of 30 on las vegas trail is night and day worse than white settlement. but everyone can think what they want.

'Had to look up "Irish Travelers", but I learned something today! up

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: Creekrunner] #9039019 04/26/24 08:28 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Creekrunner

to be sure they are some nasty people. they used to live out by benbrook lake in the 80's before they all moved to the trailer parks in town. every store in town hate them. biggest scammers alive. If some are still there, you don't see them anymore. good riddance.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: 10 Gauge] #9039026 04/26/24 08:41 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Interesting study.

Cannabis May Induce Epigenetic Alterations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...67783c3869451bb824afcf95109780&ei=43

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: TurkeyHunter] #9039040 04/26/24 09:14 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

I was a sergeant over gang enforcement and later was a sergeant over the gang criminal investigations/Intelligence unit. Our geographical boundaries were anywhere in Texas. I supervised dual commissioned detectives with multiple federal agencies and everyone was HSI dual commissioned so we could remove aliens from the United States if needed. We were expert witnesses in all courts on the topic of criminal street gangs. Gang member documentation, engaging in organized crime investigations, shootings, Hobbs Act, if you can think of some gangster stuff I’ve worked it. And now I’m a wealth of useless knowledge that’s feeding deer and catfish every day roflmao

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9039048 04/26/24 09:28 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

to be sure they are some nasty people. they used to live out by benbrook lake in the 80's before they all moved to the trailer parks in town. every store in town hate them. biggest scammers alive. If some are still there, you don't see them anymore. good riddance.

They sound like cedar choppers that were up in the hills west of Austin. They were Scots. Dad told me about them. He was born in Austin in 1918. Whenever he came across a particularly nasty example of PWT you could hear him mutter under his breath "cedar chopper." His mother had a lot of Scottish blood in her, but he probably didn't know it.

Last edited by Creekrunner; 04/26/24 09:30 PM.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: Creekrunner] #9039055 04/26/24 09:42 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
I tried to watch the video. I quit when the creator paused for his endorsement/infomercial for a personal injury attorney firm. realmad

Ditto, I got about two minutes into it and it was obvious of the outcome, normal people see it on the news almost daily, libtards/demorats turn I blind eye.

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: 10 Gauge] #9039064 04/26/24 10:05 PM
Ramsey Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Can we add fentanyl and some of the other crap prescribed by Dr. and big pharma to this enlightened discussion!!

Big Beckett!!
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: 10 Gauge] #9039069 04/26/24 10:07 PM
Ramsey Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
[Linked Image]
Watched this dude shoot up in broad daylight at a gas station then started screaming!!! Trash

Big Beckett!!
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: Ramsey] #9039124 04/27/24 12:44 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Ramsey
[Linked Image]
Watched this dude shoot up in broad daylight at a gas station then started screaming!!! Trash

Parasitic germ.

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: ntxtrapper] #9039125 04/27/24 12:50 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
[Linked Image]

Parasitic germ.

He needs to be run out of town.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: Creekrunner] #9039135 04/27/24 01:15 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

They sound like cedar choppers that were up in the hills west of Austin. They were Scots. Dad told me about them. He was born in Austin in 1918. Whenever he came across a particularly nasty example of PWT you could hear him mutter under his breath "cedar chopper." His mother had a lot of Scottish blood in her, but he probably didn't know it.

Cedar Hackers, no socks, no underwear, watch out for those guys...what my daddy told me.

Last edited by Concho; 04/27/24 01:18 AM.

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: Jimbo1] #9039137 04/27/24 01:19 AM
R
rolyat.nosaj Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
[Linked Image]

Parasitic germ.

He needs to be run out of town.

He probably started screaming because he missed his vein or it was bunk dope.

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: 10 Gauge] #9039138 04/27/24 01:25 AM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Cedar choppers... Dang, yall are a tough crowd. Grew up in that part of the world.
Is there no way theres not a single one of them thats just a decent blue collar worker????

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: freerange] #9039141 04/27/24 01:41 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by freerange
Grew up in that part of the world.

In Austin in the 1920s and 30s?

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: freerange] #9039194 04/27/24 03:29 AM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by freerange
Cedar choppers... Dang, yall are a tough crowd. Grew up in that part of the world.
Is there no way theres not a single one of them thats just a decent blue collar worker????

Free, you mighta started off as a blue collar guy, but you worked quickly to the white collar crowd….

Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business [Re: Ramsey] #9039202 04/27/24 03:47 AM
10 Gauge Online Content OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Can we add fentanyl and some of the other crap prescribed by Dr. and big pharma to this enlightened discussion!!

Amen to that. A lot of doctors these days are little more than drug dealers. Someone very close to me is hooked on prescription opiates. Has multiple doctors prescribing multiple things, pretty much high all the time.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide