txshntr 23506
facebook
Forum Stats
52204 Members
41 Forums
376426 Topics
4839671 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Winchester 1400 MK II 12 Guage Fs by Huntin Dog @ 24 seconds ago

In great shape, looks beautiful, have shot dove to duck loads and not one problem. Has one choke but is the interchangeable choke barrel. Asking $325 obo or possibly trade. Located in Greenville. Can meet within reasonable distance and for the righ
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts bow hunting by RICHP @ 4 minutes 51 seconds ago

When leases are bow hunting only does that include all legal archery equiptment such as crossbows?
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Hunting/Varmint Rack FS by Huntin Dog @ 13 minutes 55 seconds ago

Custom built by fellow thfer. It will fit Any pickup. I have added padding for the top rail and mounted a gun rack to the front top rail. Asking $600 obo. Located in Greenville. Can meet for the right deal. Some trades entertained. Thanks
Jump to new posts 13" keymod rail by tannerlst @ 18 minutes 46 seconds ago

Parallax tactical 13" rail new .... Mounted but never used .... Comes with barrel nut . Picture is in fde this one is BLACK .... $210 very lightweight ...Very similar specs to the noveske nsr rail
Off Topic
Jump to new posts My Hooveround by hoof n wings @ 26 minutes 16 seconds ago

She had been charged with abuse of the elderly.... he's 71, she's 43........ http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/25320679/woman-killed-in-argument-over-hoveround
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts *TURTLE TRAPPING SERVICE* by jdw @ 34 minutes 23 seconds ago

Im in the process of getting my non game permit to trap turtles. If you have a private pond or lake, I can remove up to 60-70% of the turles in one day. I will travel within 60 miles of Ellis county and charge $250 for one day of trapping. I use modi
Jump to new posts Browning Citori Lightning 12ga 26" w/Browning hard case by RickC @ 56 minutes 58 seconds ago

For sale 1995 vintage 98%+ Browning Citori 12ga Lightning Grade 1. 26" mirror bright, Invector+ choked barrels with 3" chambers Browning locking hard case (with key) in excellent condition Four Browning choke tubes. (SK, IMP,MOD and
Up for sale is 1000 rounds of Federal XM193 556 Brass 55g FMJ. $380 FTF in Garland/Richardson 214-207-fivesevenfoursix Trades: Brass 308
Jump to new posts Mega side charging upper with bcg by tannerlst @ Today at 04:11 PM

I have a stripped mega upper reciever that i had Dallasshootingsupply mill the upper just a tad to get the Fulton armory bcg with side charging handle installed ... Asking $400 obo for set cash only no trades
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Wanted to let you guys and gals know that Remington has released a few of the R15-VTR model AR15s into the wild, they popped up on Gunbroker this week. This cartridge was developed in 2008 and launched in 2010. It has been hindered by poor support
Jump to new posts WTS .40 S&W Brass by High Country 8 @ Today at 03:58 PM

Selling once fired .40 S&W brass that has been sonic cleaned and polished in a vibrating case cleaner. $5.00 per 100. Located in Denton.
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Sportsmans Condo by fbchunter @ Today at 03:30 PM

Anyone have any experience with the sportsmans condo blinds? They are made of a hard plastic, poly type material. Like the once piece design, and prices aren't too bad. Been thinking of fiberglass, but liked the look of these. Any input is apprec
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts 5 openings for Illinois 1st Gun Season by WITO @ Today at 03:10 PM

We just had 5 openings become available for Illinois First Gun Season 2014. This hunt has been booked for a while now. Total hunt cost is $3500. This includes the hunt plus lodging and food. This is on a first come basis. Dates are Nov. 21-23. Messag
Jump to new posts WTB Desert Eagle by leverguy @ Today at 02:48 PM

I'm looking for a 50ae, would like to have a 44 mag barrel for it as well. PM me if you have one. Thanks
Off Topic
Jump to new posts A good day yesterday by John2 @ Today at 02:37 PM

Had a dr appointment yesterday morning in N Dallas then on the way home stopped in at Cristina's Mexican restaurant for lunch.I still like their shrimp taco's wife likes the Quesadillas and even though we wern't that hungry we needed to stop by and s
Jump to new posts S&W Model 19 FS/FT by OutdoorTexan @ Today at 02:28 PM

I have listed this before but will try again. I have a S&W model 19 up for sale/trade. It comes with a IWB holster and one speed loader. This gun is NOT a safe queen as it was formerly a LEO's backup from what I have been told. I am asking $400 o
Jump to new posts (20 pounds) Gunpowder LOT for SALE by Beckett @ Today at 02:03 PM

Approximately 20 pounds of assorted powder for sale. Want $150.00 for the lot (not interested in splitting) and you will need to pick up on the West side of Plano. Some of this is a few years old and some is older than me. IMR 3031 - One pound seale
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Building First Blind, Need Input, Pics to Follow by JamesNewHunter @ Today at 01:53 PM

I recently finished a big remodeling project and I've got all the tools and materials I need. What I'm looking for is ideas on the MUST HAVE features I should include. I've been lucky enough to hunt in at least 20 different blinds in my life and I'
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Super Max Milling Machine (Bridgeport clone) 3 phase 2HP motor, 9"x42" bed, bed super super tight...no play wahtsoever. Very well kept machine. Ready to go to work. Located in Keller TX. I can load it with a fork lift on your trailer. $2
Jump to new posts Camera Land's Deal of the Day 4/23/2014 - Zeiss by gr8fuldoug @ Today at 01:46 PM

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lo
Jump to new posts Bushmaster LR-308 for sale. "AR-10" by RTF Rob @ Today at 01:32 PM

Price is $1200, optic, mount and sling not included. MSRP is over $1500 on this gun. Bushmaster LR-308 MOE factory built. 7.92 lbs unloaded. 34" collapsed length 16" 4150 chrome lined Chamber & bore, HP & MP tested, 1/10 7.62x5
Jump to new posts FS...unfired gen 3 G23 by ooohoney43 @ Today at 01:27 PM

Unfired with 2 mags, night sights. - $475 firm, no trade Galco IWB holster - $25 with or after g23 sells 150 rnds Fed Hydra-Shok, 100 rnds WWB - $125 for lot with or after g23 sells 2 new mags - $50 for both with or after g23 sells Will provide
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Suzuki 250 4x4 800.00 by vanmedic @ Today at 12:56 PM

I traded into a 1990 Suzuki LT250 4x4 ,newish tires, new battery, runs good,standard shift, reverse,hi/lo/super low , 4x4/diff lock has good rear brakes, rear plastics have cracks.runs out good.Have a clymber book on it as well. Located and pic up in
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Trophy Mule Deer cancelation hunt by Stonemck @ Today at 11:39 AM

I have paid $2750 which is half the total cost for a trophy Mule deer hunt in Gunnison CO area. This is an all-inclusive hunt that was a gift to me. Unfortunately I am unable to go and trying to find someone to take my spot. They have sold all their
Jump to new posts Remington 700 BDL (Reduced PRICE!) by nimrodtracy @ Today at 11:24 AM

Early Remington 700 BDL 243 in great shape, the action has been glass bedded, barrel floated and the trigger job breaks like glass. The stock has nice grain and is cut checkering without skipped lines, very sharp and crisp, a few safe marks on stock.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide