Txkiller 23853
facebook
Forum Stats
52948 Members
41 Forums
386373 Topics
4967879 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts BROWNING 7mm AND WINCHESTER 1897 16. GA by Elkman @ 24 seconds ago

HAVE 2 GUNS FOR SALE A BROWNING A-BOLT BLUE 7MM , WITH MCMILLIAN STOCK, A LEUPOLD 3X9X40AND NEARLY 150 RDS OF AMMO. FOR 850.00 AND A WINCHESTER 1897 16 GA. PUMP FOR 375.00. BOTH OBO. 214-773-9844. LOCATED IN CANTON
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Fire Pit BBQ grill by takewhatyoucan64 @ 5 minutes 0 seconds ago

Ramball36 built it for me last year....ducks unlimited design with boot rail and swing out grill. Heavy duty and built to last One time offer for only $225 bucks Pick it up in Poetry 75160
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Monster 4 wheelers by 603Country @ 6 minutes 6 seconds ago

Went to Waco Motorsports yesterday to talk fishing boats. While waiting for a sales guy I wandered around and looked at the vast array of 4wheelers they had. There were some whoppers that had 1000 cc engines. Mostly CanAm's and Arctic Cat's. Those 10
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts The new Primos Alpha Dogg in action by 603Country @ 26 minutes 53 seconds ago

I bought one of the Alpha Dogg varmint callers a couple of months ago. Weather was hot and I was lazy, so I didn't use it but a couple of times and couldn't find a coyote. This morning my eyes snapped open at 5:30 and I jumped out of bed, grabbed all
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Bow/Rifle blind window height/dimensions by HoosierDaddy3 @ 30 minutes 30 seconds ago

I'm starting my bow/rifle blind this weekend and I'm curious what THFers recommend for window dimensions (vertical or horizontal) and if they are horizontal windows how high off the floor is the sill (gun rest)? I built my first blind for rifle onl
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Coon dog forum? by Honker Jake @ 31 minutes 41 seconds ago

I just purchased a trained coon and cat dog and was wondering if anyone knows of a forum for coon dog hunters. I'm brand new to it and could use all the help I can get.
Hunting Gear
Jump to new posts Recoil Pad For Winchester Model 70 XTR by Gone to Texas @ 47 minutes 8 seconds ago

My brother has a Winchester Model 70 XTR 30-06 and he was looking to add a recoil pad to help with the kick. I have looked high and low for a specific model for a Winchester Model 70 XTR recoil pad but have had zero luck. We went to Cabelas the othe
Jump to new posts WTT I.O. AK-47 by Doc_K @ Today at 12:59 AM

I have an unfired IO ak-47 for trade. It has a chrome lined barrel and made in the US. It also has a 3.5 pound trigger and the 300 meter sights. Looking for 6" revolver, lever guns, 17 hmr or a nice target rifle. PM me with questions. Comes
Jump to new posts Rock River Arms Elite Operator for Sale!!! by 1911FlyGuy @ Today at 12:43 AM

Up for sale is a like new RRA Elite Operator with One factory Mag, Original box and paperwork from Rock River and the factory Removable Rear sight... The only upgrade included is a single point sling adapter round count is approx 200. Very clean rifl
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Need a kayak or pirogue by Lhbrittany23 @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Need a kayak or pirogue to hunt out of this year please help if you have a old cheap one laying around I can do some repairs if it needs them. Also have a old boat trailer to trade.
Jump to new posts FS / FT Beretta Xtrema 1 w/ 30" barrel max-4 $ 900 obo by texhntr @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

For sale or trade is my beretta xtrema 1 with a 30" barrel in max $. The Gun has a few chips in the wrap. The largest is at the base of the barrel where it meets the action. There is a pic below. There are also some worn areas around the bottom
Jump to new posts Remington 700 BDL Varmint Special .243 cal - Nice! by varmintslayer @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

I collect these rifles and I have 2 of this caliber . I'm going to sell to fund a different caliber... This was made in January of 1979. Gloss barrel and stock make it really shine! Doesn't look to have been shot much. Has most of the blueing on
Jump to new posts WTB Glock 26 Gen 3 with wear marks by shooterwalter @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

WTB Glock 26 Gen 3 with wear marks botta be a deal 214-728-2755
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts UFTA Event Scheduled by Bodie's Dad @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

I have now scheduled the UFTA Event for North Texas. The Event will be held on November 15th and 16th in Ana Texas. There will be prize money paid out for overall winners each day. $500 1st $250 2nd $100 3rd Please let me know if you have any ques
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Barn or surplus pigeons wanted by shooterwalter @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Barn or surplus pigeons wanted gotta be cheap Thanks 214-728-2755
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Large Mobil Home 4 rent North of Terrell 3/2 $750 by shooterwalter @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Large mobil home for rent north of Terrell, TX off Hwy 34 3/2, 1,640 SF Lioving room, Dining Room and den Kitchen has lots of cabinets and bar/counter Large utlity room with sink and cabinets On 1.25 acres with trees $750 rent plus deposit 214
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2 Electric Guitars by Boss Hog @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

I have these 2 electric guitars for sale or trade...I'll consider all trades, especially guns. Ibanez RG320DX Excellent condition. $225 Squier Stratocaster Excellent Condition, $75
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts FS 2000 Jeep Wrangler by 4x4willie @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Sport 81000 miles,6 cylinder,5 speed, hardtop, red with white top,Zone 4 inch lift, new 285/75/17 tires, new American Racing wheels, SYE kit, adjustable rear upper control arms great looking jeep 12,500 can send pics dontown Dallas
Jump to new posts WTB SKS by Russline @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Looking to buy an sks as a plinker. Don't need anything fancy. Please PM me or text 210-701-3807 with offers. Thanks Russell
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Looking for large 8 pt WT by Maviolli @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Any outfitters who have a larger typical 8 point please send pics and price. Thanks in advance, Matt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts This is good country music too - My nephew's band by My stand is pink camo @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

This is my nephew and his band Whiskey River Ramblers. Just getting started but they won 3rd place last year in The Ranch's competition. You can listen to 3 songs but "Walk Like You" is my favorite !!! https://www.facebook.com/whiskey
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Brand New 22-250 Remington Brass by Brandon S. @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

200 Pieces of Remington 22-250 Brass Brand New in MTM Cases $100 Location: Plano/Sachse Thanks, Brandon 972-467-9504
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts FS: Bully Dog GT by robdawg14m @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

I am selling my Bully Dog GT tuner for $200. I just sold my 05 silverado 2500, so I have no need for the tuner. Item is located in Denton and will ship on your dime.
Jump to new posts Wtb 7-30 water encore barrel by garrettd @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

I'm needing a 7-30 waters tc encore rifle barrel. Any help is appreciated
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Terrell County lease by DesertHunting @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Lease for ten hunters on ten sections (6400 acres). Whitetail, dove, quail, javelina, fall turkey and all the predators you can shoot (including the occasional Mt. Lion). Mesquite and cedar cover with hackberry and oak in the draw bottoms. We prov
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide