Txkiller 24324
facebook
Forum Stats
54116 Members
41 Forums
399390 Topics
5141953 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Deer Lease Camper for sale - Cheap! by stick&stone @ Today at 01:03 AM

Don't have our hunting lease anymore so I'm ready to sell our camper. We used it for 3 years. Electric works, lights work, A/C works great, water flows in the kitchen sink. We didn't use the stove, just a portable camp stove, so I'm not sure if the s
Jump to new posts Somebody looking for .243 95gr ballistic Silvertip? by QuitShootinYoungBucks @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Was somebody looking for this a few weeks ago? I found some, my cost is $37 a box and I can have it in Goldthwaite this weekend or make shipping arrangements. Post or PM fast so I can grab it in the morning.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts For Sale: BNIB DeWalt Corded Drill by BobG @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Brand New In Box DeWalt 3/8" 7 Amp Corded Drill for sale. $45 pick up in Lewisville or Plano/Frisco. Usually sells for $59.98
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Wtb tc encore in 25-06 by Hunter_Man @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Title says it all. Just missed a deal on one on another forum. Looking for my sons first big boy gun .
Jump to new posts Brute tan 25 qt by ETX-Gobbler590 @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Looking to sell my brute 25qt. I used it this summer but haven't used it much since. Can text pics upon request. $180
Jump to new posts WTB A2 buttstock by cedestech @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Pre-Loved.... going on a rifle with lots of "character" and I know I can get a new kit but it would look out of place. Need rifle length tube, spring, and hardware too.
Jump to new posts Canik 55 Stingray 9mm for sale by 12Savage @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

CAI Canik 55 Stingray-C in 9mm. The pistol has 3.6 inch barrel, double and single action trigger,and a safety allowing for cocked and locked carry, cold hammer forged chrome lined barrel, fluorescent dot sights, an ambidextrous thumb safety and slide
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Polk County Rut Report by 97JeepGuy @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Anybody have any info on what the deer are doing in or around Polk County? Haven't been out to the land to check the trail cams in 2 weeks. Should I use some farm fresh doe estrus Saturday?
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Summit Titan yay or nay? by Bucksnorter @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

I'm 6'2" 270 lbs. Anyone have any input as far as comfort goes?
Jump to new posts night owl night vision by SowHntr @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Looking to trade this almost new nightowl noxm50 night vision handheld unit for a complete lower. Only used one night. We run pvs now. Good visibility to 100 yards, even better with an external IR light. I am not interested in polymer. I am located i
Jump to new posts Spike's Tactical ST-15 AR by JAK80 @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

Spikes Tactical ST-15, Upgraded Excellent condition, Spikes Tactical ST15 AR, factory rifle. Has fired about 200 rounds. MOE flip up rear sight, MOE mid-length forgrip, MOE trigger guard, Tactical charging handle, Single point sling plate, Ergo grip
Jump to new posts NIB: Sig 938 2-tone, NS, Laser by JAK80 @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

*New* Sig 938 w/ Laser Bought this due to the excellent carry size, however, I never really took to it. It will sit in the safe if I don’t sell it so here it is. Brand new in box: 2-tone Sig 938. Weapon has 2 Mags (1 flush, 1 extended) Sigl
Jump to new posts WTS a bunch of .45 Ammo by ILikeRugers2 @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

I'm switching to all 9mm so I would like to sell the following .45 ammo. Send me a message if you have any questions. I'm in West Fort Worth and face to face is always best. Thanks for looking. 142 rounds of Winchester USA 230gr FMJ. $60
Jump to new posts S&W 19-3 357 Mag WTT/WTS by CB/Mares Leg @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

1972 S&W 19-3 357/38 revolver. It is a P&R revolver and has a 4" barrel and adjustable sights. It is in 95% condition or better and has a nice set of factory S&W grips on it. The gun looks to be shot very little. I'm asking $600 or t
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts looking for a Bison meat hunt by brianl @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

I am looking for one perhaps two Bison for meat. Please let me know what you have.
Jump to new posts Pistol for Sale 9mm by safdm44 @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Zastava 9mm Model M88 This is new and has been in my safe since purchase. asking $230 has box,papers and cleaning brush with two mags 9mm hammer with semi auto fire, external side safety. neat little semi auto. has to ship to FFL or FTF with doc
Jump to new posts Shot gun for sale by safdm44 @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Tactical Shotgun 12 ga. Clone of Remington pump. Description: IAC 981R PUMP 12/18.5 IC BS RL Model: Hawk 981R Defense Finish: Black Matte Stock" Black Polymer Sights: Bead Sight Barrel Length: 18.5" Overall length: 38.5" Weight: 7 lbs
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Looking for info on a Lamar Co Lease. by Stegar @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

I was on a Lease in the late 90's in Cunningham called the "flying M Ranch" The Musgroves ran the place. I can not find any contact info for them anywhere. Does anyone know of the place?
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts DC Whitetail/Exotic Hunts, 45 min West of Waco by Cody Malone @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Ranch is located near Valley Mills, Tx, 2590 acres, HF, Fully Guided, Tons of animals! Guide fee is $150 per day Lodging is $100 per group per night (10) > 120" - $1450 (25) 120-139" - $2150 (2) 140-155" - $2900 (4) Oryx 35-3
Jump to new posts WTS Reloder-15 and others by Stangfish @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Have a few extra 1 lb canisters. A few other powders as well. Trying to raise money for something important. Local sale only Harris county area. PM me if you have a rifle powder need.
Jump to new posts Young German Shorthair male ready for hunting season by Jon06 @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

[/b][b] 2 year old German Shorthair male for sale - wild bird experience, broke to wing and shot - natural retriever. Very easy dog to handle, excellent bird finder and perfect foot hunting range. See video of the dog at : https://www.facebook.com
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Did anybody hunt the Big Lake Bottom WMA Archery Hunt??? by TurkeyWhisperer @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

My son got drawn for the TPWD Big Lake Bottom Youth Management hunt on November 15-16. Looks like there was an archery hunt there a few weeks ago. Did anybody on here get drawn for that? Just curious how the hunt went and if you have any pointers
Jump to new posts federal ordnance m14 by whistler @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

federal ordnance m14,basset scope mount, six 20rd mags, and 450 rounds of ammo. sale for 1500 cash or possible trade for a 45-70 high wall or?
Simply the best new sights on the market! I have put these on every pistol I own for concealed carry/home defense and defensive competition handguns. Looked long and hard for the perfect sights that would provide the quickest front sight acquisition
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts I need a part-time helper! by pyledriver @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

You need to like being outside! If you have any knowledge of fencing, stonework, concrete and general landscaping-you don't have to know all those-give me a holler. I have very part-time work that comes up on an intermittent basis. These are jobs th
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide