Txkiller 24009
facebook
Forum Stats
53616 Members
41 Forums
393551 Topics
5061322 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Hog light by wisco-hunter @ 12 minutes 1 second ago

Interested in getting y'alls opinion on a good affordable light for bow hunting hogs at night. I do not want to spend tons of money, looking for reviews and what works well from 35 yards and in. My eyes are crap at night so the brighter the better,
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Custom Built 40 Bottle Rustic Spice Cabinet by BobG @ 28 minutes 19 seconds ago

This is a Custom Built 40 Bottle Spice Cabinet, built of Select Pine, Oak and Birch, stained in Red Oak. The Glass is 1/8" Acrylic. Shelves are 2" Deep and 4.5" Tall. It is built to hold 40 bottles sized 1.75" Wide & 3.5&quo
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTS S&W M&P 9c with upgrades by fast88 @ 32 minutes 18 seconds ago

I have a smith and wesson M&P 9 mm compact with AEK trigger and sear kit (like a glock trigger but very crisp and quick reset), Night sites, two mags (one with extension) Factory case. It has been shot very little and is extremely accurate. 550
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Bringing your own dog on an outfitted hunt? by Texas Bowhunter @ 53 minutes 56 seconds ago

Has anyone brought their dog on guided hunts before? If so what guided operation did you use? I have a dog that needs to get some hours under his belt in the duck blind.
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Solar charger question by jetdad @ Today at 10:49 PM

I am going to start using a feeder that has been stored for several years. What's the best way to test the solar panel to see if it is working? Thanks.
Jump to new posts WTB 12 or 20 gauge auto by C B @ Today at 10:15 PM

12 or 20 gauge Synthetic 28" barrel Screw in chokes Not interested in any inertia driven guns Pm me so we keep the mods happy
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Bow hunting on public by duckslayer1206 @ Today at 10:13 PM

I've been hunting public for a very long time and I always seem to be in the right spot at the right time. Since I duck hunt more than deer I usually hunt opening weekend of rifle season shoot a deer and then focus on duck hunting. This past year I p
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Updating an old project by Big Will @ Today at 10:06 PM

Bought this mosin with the stock and scope mount already installed. Added the remmington bolt handle cause the bolt on style just sucked. Gun shoots a 6x8 steel plate consistently at 200 yards with milsurp ammo. Thinking about adding a Timney tri
Ive got a Savage Axis predator in all camo for sale or trade in 22-250. I've put approximately 40 rounds thru it since new. Shoots great and hate to get rid of it but bought another toy so it's got to go. Comes with box/ papers as new and matching ca
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Still got DOVE coleman by bentman @ Today at 09:43 PM

This has been a awesome year thanks to everyone that came out and hunted. That being said I still have a lot of birds. Sunflowers, ponds, & power line right of way. 50.00 a day I also have lodging. A nice 1 bedroom cabin. This is a really good hu
Jump to new posts WTT NIB Russian SGL31-68 AK74 for a Benelli M4 by Megtwo @ Today at 09:29 PM

Looking to trade my Russian SGL31-68 AK74 for a Benelli M4 shotgun. My SGL31-68 is new, in the box, unfired. Local FTF, Tx resident, and legally able to purchase. Will come in original factory cardboard box, not plastic case in pic. This is a genuin
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Georgia Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunts by DustinsProjects @ Today at 09:03 PM

Awesome guide service and big trophy opportunities. Contact me for details![b][/b]
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Trophy Gator Gar Bowfishing Trip by DustinsProjects @ Today at 08:34 PM

Contact me for details on this awesome trip! Want to check out the guide service? See www.garquest.com
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Trophy White tail, Nailgi, Axis hunts: Exclusive! by Cody Ryan @ Today at 08:34 PM

My in-laws ranch... Call or text me for questions or openings. Only a few hunts open:(512) 576-2200 We are ready to sell a few hunts at our ranch. If you know of someone that may be interested in harvesting a trophy whitetail, please let us know.
Jump to new posts Springfield m6 scout 22 hornet / 410 by Deweyjohnson @ Today at 08:05 PM

Springfield m6 22 hornet over 410 made bc cz 18" barrel survival rifle 100 rnds or 22 hornet and lee hand re loader Will consider reasonable trades or $700 in the fort worth and Cleburn area thanks
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts State Fair BBQ Contest sat..in Dallas by n-all @ Today at 07:49 PM

The annual State Fair BBQ Cookoff is sat near the main gate..
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts EZGO hunting cart project. $500 by Classic Rocks @ Today at 07:13 PM

I have a project that either needs to get finished or get rolling down the road to someone else's garage. Started out as a 36v cart Briggs engine installed Chain drive to factory differential Comet CCV clutch 2" lift Old decaying camo wrap Nice
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
I have the following mags for sale. Prices are shipped. I take both USPS Money orders and discrete PayPal gift payments. Please ensure that the mags are legal for your locality. The carbine mags and pouch have all been SPF. Thanks, Earl 1) 3 U
Jump to new posts Ameristep Folding Outhouse Ground Blind by 91cavgt @ Today at 07:04 PM

I've got a Realtree camo Ameristep folding outhouse ground bind for sale. It is not free standing so you need to tie it off to trees around you to keep it up. It is rather big inside though so there's plenty enough room for a chair and to be able t
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Premium Ram Hunts by AxisMaxis @ Today at 06:55 PM

We have 3 texas dall's and 7 corsican sheep for sale. The hunt prices are from $600 to $1,200 dollars. The hunt will include one ram and as many hogs as you can shoot. If you hunt in deer season you can shoot any doe for $150 extra. The hunt includes
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Gruden Grinders by Guy @ Today at 06:53 PM

So stupid....
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTB: Used Bak Flip cover for 2000 F150 by KillinSwede @ Today at 06:28 PM

Need to buy one for an older truck. Email me at LAIRD@AIRMAIL.NET if I don't see your PM.
Jump to new posts WTT Glock 21 gen 3 by Lab @ Today at 06:26 PM

I have a Glock 21 gen 3, excellent condition, 4 mags, 100 rounds of ammo, holster, night sights. No box or paperwork. Looking to trade for a M&P 9, M&P 40, glock 19, glock 23, Howa heavy barrel, or a 25-06. Let me know what you have. Or $600
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts HP Envy 15 Notebook PC by jcarlson91 @ Today at 05:47 PM

For sale is a lightly used, 1 year old HP 15 Envy Notebook. This PC has the highest factory upgrades that it can have. Over $1100 invested in it. It is like new. Have original box. Price $650. No trades. For pictures ext or call 9four0-five9seven-fou
Jump to new posts Vz Grips Slants Black G10 by FlowerOf Life @ Today at 05:29 PM

what to sell or trade my VZ grips, they are ambi cut and fit an officers size 1911, looking for 50$ or trade they are brand new just not for me [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/h...b42deb9e0bbbe6f[/img] austin area thanks
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide