Txkiller 23959
facebook
Forum Stats
53286 Members
41 Forums
390293 Topics
5019212 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts My First 6.8 - Watch out Piggies! by ChipChipperson45 @ Today at 12:19 AM

Built her myself Bison Armory 18" Recon barrel VLtor Mur1A upper BCM 13" Keymod free float rail (don't usually care for rails, but couldn't resist the 7.2 oz total weight) BCM Bolt carrier LWRC Advanced combat bolt Silencerco SpecWar Brake
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTB Remington 870 by Defndr @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

I am looking for a reasonably priced 12ga 870 in the DFW area. Prefer a 26/28 inch barrel but I would consider all. Send me a PM if you have one you would want to sell. Thanks.
Jump to new posts WTB: Older Sako Rifles by texasaggie09 @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

I'm looking for older (pre-Garcia/pre-1972) made Sako rifles. They must be in excellent to mint condition and all original. I would also be interested in factory Sako scope mounts, rear peep sights, etc.... Please PM me if you have something. Thanks!
Gun Legislation
Jump to new posts FIRST ANNUAL TSRA FUNDRAISER 2 GUN MATCH by Octane Armament @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

FIRST ANNUAL TSRA FUNDRAISER 2 GUN MATCH First Annual TSRA 2 Gun Match. All proceeds go to support the Texas State Rifle Association’s Political Action Committee. ABOUT TSRA: Since 1919 TSRA has been working every day to protect your personal ri
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Very good condition iPad 1, 64 GB, with power cord and Otterbox case. Will also include SD card reader attachment. AT&T cellular network. $275 OBO - All trade offers will all be considered. In San Antonio, TX. Although an older unit, it works v
Jump to new posts Wtb: Remington VLS 6mm by Red Raider271 @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Looking for Remington VLS in 6mm remington, or any remington 6mm I have cash or all kinds of stuff to trade,
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTS/WTT NICE WORK...If You Can Get It...Tickets by 007hunter @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Alright...please try and limit the ridicule guys...gotta post this to keep from loosing money. My wife won a silent auction for these tickets at a fund raiser. Now it does not appear that they are gonna be used. (4) Hard tickets...NOT some print ou
Jump to new posts WTT Shield 9 by slayer12 @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

I know it's a long shot but thought I would throw this out. I want to trade my 9mm SW Shield for a 40 Shield I have a lot of 40 ammo and other pistols in this cal. The gun is like new fired maybe 25 time.
Jump to new posts WTB Marlin 915Y or 15Y by Aggiebanker06 @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

I have a dear friend who is a pastor that wants to buy his grandson a Marlin single soy youth .22 rifle. This will be for a 9 year old to learn how to shoot with his grandfather. Let me know what you have. I will be donating a brick of .22 ammo to th
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB/WTTF Heavy duty smoker with fire box by Texasbdog @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Live in College Station wanting to not spend more than $500-$660. Whatcha got? Travel through San Antonio often.
Jump to new posts 12 ga. Browning Superposed O/U by Muygrande @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Classic Browning Superposed skeet shotgun made in Belgium in 1968. 12 ga, 26.5" barrels choked sk/sk. Includes nice case with lock and key. In great condition with light/normal wear marks and very clean bores. Hate to let it go but selling to fu
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Commercials by HMK @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Most make me roll my eyes, but I just saw a Cheez-It commercial and I'm still laughing. Help! He's got a probe!!!!
Jump to new posts Tikka 260 Rem by Drop Tine @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

If anybody is looking for one: $629 http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/36_445/products_id/716006901/Tikka+JRTA321+T3+Hunter+3%2B1+260REM+22.5%22
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Laptop is in very good condition with just a few marks from normal usage. Intel i5-2540m - 2.6ghz 4gb mem 320gb hdd HDMI out SD reader backlit keyboard Webcam No optical drive Charger is not scratched up, it is brand new and still has the protective
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts . by mrmo @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts public hunting around galveston by Moe #2 @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

I'm looking for personal insite. Or anyone I can tag along with. I hunt public around north texas. I have never hunted around the coast. My wife decided that galveston would be a good place to go for thanksgiving. Trouble is I like to hunt that weeke
Taxidermy
Jump to new posts S TX Bobcat mount by Senkosmith @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Picked up my South Texas Bobcat mount.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Nice 10 by MikeC @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

On the crush cam. http://thecrush.tv/deer-cam
Jump to new posts FS: Nikon 4.5-16x40 Buckmaster, BDC. side focus by timbertoes @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

$200 local (plano to Sherman), $215 shipped fedex insured. In very good condition. BDC "long range" reticle. 4.5 - 16 power 40mm objective. was used on a .243 If I can find box will provide.. More and bigger pics at: http://brya
Jump to new posts ISO a CZ P-01 or possibly a compact 75D PCR by RonGleaves @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Subject says it all, going to buy off gun broker if I can't find one for sale around here. Thanks CZ P-01 75D PCR
Jump to new posts Savage Axis .223 w/ Leupold Scope. FOR SALE OR TRADE by Ronnie Kelley @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Savage Axis .223 w/ Leupold scope and sling For Sale and will entertain trades. $450
Jump to new posts WTS sks , intertec ab-10, zoraki 914 by jmoto @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

need to sell these and figured i would give yall first dibs. these are not highly wanted i know but anywho i offered to sell them so here we go first: intertec AB10 with factory mag and 2-50rd mags 350$ second: yugo sks with grenade launcher brake an
Jump to new posts WTT: Federal 215 Primers for Powder by jbd76266 @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Box of 1,000 for 2 pounds of fresh unopened rifle powder. Will add a few bucks if needed to even up the deal IMR 4064 H4831SC BLC2 Ramshot (big game, hunter or mag) Accurate Mag Pro Just some thoughts....not set on anything in particular at the mo
Jump to new posts Sig Sauer P226-40 w/NS and brand new barrel by Bufford @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

This gun started life as a 357 sig and was a LEO weapon. With the cost of the 357 sig I converted it to 40 S&W. The 357 sig barrel sold, I have never gotten to the range so now I need to raise some cash. It has night sights, 3 mags, no box, but I
Jump to new posts Custom Rem 700 .308 by P1DTAY @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Bought this from rrflyer about 5ish months ago making me the third owner and I have shot 20 rounds down the pipe. Remington 700 action trued Custom bolt knob Broughton or Douglas 1:8 twist barrel at 16.5" Threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide