Topics538,489
Posts9,737,659
Members87,092
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Deer Hunting Jump to new posts
Great Deal on AS Deer Feeder Pope&Young 24 minutes ago
For you guys looking for a deer feeder, I saw this on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac..._picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
0 15 Read More
Ammunition & Reloading Jump to new posts
Hornady 6.5 Grendel brass 603Country 51 minutes ago
I’ve mentioned this before, but now I have useful data. A year or more ago, I bought a couple hundred expensive rounds of Hornady Grendel ammo, with the plan to reuse the brass. Supposedly the Grendel is easy on brass, and I hoped to get maybe 5 reloads on the cases. Over time, I shot a few hogs and targets and saved the brass until I had 50 to reload. I reloaded them and found that the necks were prone to splitting the next time I shot them. Of the 50 cases I used, 49 had splits and worse in the case necks on the first reload. I switched from RCBS FL dies to a Redding bushing die and I annealed the necks of the next once fired batch I had. As this was designated reloading week, I finished up on the 38, 357, and 9mm, did all the 223 that needed it, and then thought to try out some of the annealed Grendel brass. Ran it through the bushing die and put my regular load in it and cranked off 5 rounds into the dirt. Not one neck split.

My determination: the cases needed annealing for sure, but I believe that the switch to the bushing die allowed me to not overwork the brass. The RCBS die was really working the brass, based on the measurements I made.
0 20 Read More
Hunting Gear Jump to new posts
Green Light Gengo 1 hour ago
I've got hogs consistently every night that I need to get but I don't have a night vision set up. What green light setups can y'all recommend so I can shoot some pigs under my feeder at night?

Thanks in advanced for any help.
0 15 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Daily praise 875 deerfeeder 2 hours ago
John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Lord, thank you for holding open the way into the hearts of your children and for bringing us the peace of Jesus Christ. Help us to keep this way open. Grant us peace in this tempest-torn world. Grant us peace when many struggles and uncertainties try to occupy our hearts. We have no strength in ourselves, only in him who is standing at our side and who will never forsake us, who lives and gives strength. Let us always remember and be secure in the light of Christ and rest assured that it is through Him that we will have peace. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

0 14 Read More
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Guns For Sale CoolBarrelBill 10 hours ago
No Shipping or trades
FTF in Plano, N, Dallas
Winchester M70 Stainless Steel, 270 Win. Controlled Round Feeding.
$900
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

S&W 29-10 44 Mag 4" barrel
$800
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

S&W 43C 22LR
$600
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot Sight
$100
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

0 243 Read More
Kemah area - Guncrafter 50gi / 45acp combo 1911 $3700 Scary Poppins 14 hours ago
Gently used Guncrafter Model 1. (I think I've shot a grand total of 50ish rounds through it)

Currently wearing GI black grips from my other 50gi, but willing to swap them out for the original tan/grey if desired.

45acp conversion barrel/spring kit
Naked Slide
Flush Cut Deep Crown Barrel
Flush Cut Slide Stop and Chamfer Frame
bright Tritium Sights
One or Two .50gi mags
Two .45acp mags

$3700

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

0 100 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Vortex venom 5x25-56 Brokedownhunter 14 hours ago
Brand new
Vortex venom 5-25x56 moa
With rings
410$$$$ shipped
430-287-1317
0 80 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
Die Cast Locomotives Biscuit 15 hours ago
Anyone here collect or know anyone that does? I have two BNIB for sale . I can text you pics .
0 122 Read More
Looking for a plumber and electrician LovinLakeLife Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Plumber:
Looking for someone to install a front spigot on our home
Tired of not having a water hose out front

Electrician:
Need to have two porch light fixtures installed
There are fixtures on front and back, so just need old removed, new installed
Also want to have an outlet installed out front as well

I need contractors that know what they are doing
Looking for someone that stands behind their work, not forever, but a certain time frame
Basically, have some kind of warranty for your work
Been burned on that already

I live in Gun Barrel City, Cedar Creek Lake

Please PM only
Easier to talk in a non public setting
0 93 Read More
Scopes FT jlsbassman Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Couple scopes to trade.
Sightmark Latitude 6.5-25X56 Illuminated PRS reticle scope. Mil X Mil. Comes with 34mm mount and cant level.
Sightmark 1-4X24 with duplex reticle. 30mm rings.
Located in Caddo Mills. Looking to trade for 308win reloading supplies. Dies, bullets, brass and powder.

I’ll be in the Galveston area this weekend if anybody is interested. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 155 Read More
P320 and 10/22 FT jlsbassman Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Looking to trade only.
Sig P320 Compact 9mm. Come with extra black module, 3-15rd mags and Desantis holster. 200 rds of brass ammo.
Ruger 10/22 with 25rd mag. Kryptek camo stock.
Looking to trade for something in 308win bolt action. TV $700. Located in Caddo Mills.

Mainly looking for something Savage or Tikka. I’ll be in Galveston this weekend if anybody in that area is interested. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 153 Read More
Bruno needs a new home Drop Tine Yesterday at 10:09 PM
My girlfriend needs to find a new home for Bruno. Australian Sheperd. He is neutered and up to date on shots. Crate trained and house trained. She lets him out in the morning to take care of business and he is good inside until she gets home from work. Doesn't need the crate anymore. About 60-65 lbs. Microchipped. Will be a year and a half old in June. Gets along with other dogs well. Loves to go to the dog park and on walks. She works at a hospital and just doesn't have the time anymore. Located in Frisco, but I could possibly bring him to Denton.
0 230 Read More
Kahr P380 Megtwo Yesterday at 09:41 PM
Kahr P380, original box, paperwork, lock, two mags, and a custom leather Bullard Pocket Guard Holster. I am the second owner. Original owner fired 25 rds thru it and it has been sitting in my safe since purchase. Exc condition, LNIB. Prefer local transaction with valid Tx LTC holder, LEO. $450

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 66 Read More
Land & Leases Jump to new posts
Oklahoma Hunting Lease Duckman8 Yesterday at 09:19 PM
LATIMER COUNTY, OK
430 ACRES
MAX HUNTERS: 6
Here's a solid 430 acre southeastern Oklahoma lease in Latimer County. This lease is comprised of 80-90% timber with several clearings. There is a nice pond stocked with fish that should also provide some great waterfowl hunting. I seen plenty of acorns on the ground with deer and turkey sign everywhere. This place is very thick, hilly and will hunt a lot bigger than most 430 acre farms. This county has produced some giant deer in the past. With deer hunting, fishing, turkey, waterfowl and an occasional wild hog and bear, this property will make a great year round lease. Enjoy a morning turkey hunt then relax with some fishing during the midday. There are no cattle on this property and there is a well site that you could probably put a camper on. There is also an RV park about a mile east of this lease.
BASECAMP PROPERTIES WEBSITE
Property number 6208
5900.00 a year
Or contact Rick @ 4057406177

[Linked Image]
0 130 Read More
2013 Ford f150 platinum 4x4 SowHntr Yesterday at 07:33 PM
2013 4x4 Ford f150 platinum
218,000 miles
3.5 Ecoboost
this has been my wife's daily driver for the last 6 years. runs and drives great, no lights on dash. interior is still in great shape, passenger door damage shown in pic. Ice cold ac.

power everything
Power fold out steps
rhino lined bed, only groceries and luggage in it.
ac/heated leather seats
folding bed cover
moon roof
power back sliding window

clear title in our name

I can answer any other questions, I can text more pics

located in Azle

$13,000 obo
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 233 Read More
Savage Arms 110 Bear Hunter 300WSM with Ammo Rocshoc Yesterday at 06:58 PM
Have a used Savage Arms 110 Bear Hunter in 300 WSM with 220 rounds of ammo. No trades, cash only. Comes with the added stock pads for adjustment and also a Bausch and Lomb 3000 3x9 scope with mounting plates and rings. The scope has a couple of ring scratches, but looks to be in good shape. Asking $1200 for everything as I never shot it and don't need it anymore. Ammo is Norma BondStrike Long Range Hunting (5 boxes), Hornady Outfitter (5 boxes) and Nosler Expansion Tip (1 box).

Brief description from Savage: Savage’s 110 Bear Hunter model is built for tough game and tougher conditions. It features Savage’s AccuFit synthetic stock with five comb riser sizes for the perfect cheek-to-stock weld, four composite inserts to establish your unique length-of-pull and AccuStock. AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length. The 110 Bear Hunter features the AccuTrigger for flexibility, a button-rifled stainless steel barrel with a muzzle break and straight fluting, soft grip fore-end and pistol grip and a hinged floorplate magazine.

Note: The Muzzle break is removable. But you can also just twist it to turn it off or on.

Cash only, will not break up, package deal only.
0 122 Read More
Like New Dell Lattitude 5540 Laptop Mojo72 Yesterday at 04:56 PM
Selling a like New Dell 5540 Latitude Laptop. Asking $425 + Shipping
Specs are as follows
Latitude 5540
Processor
13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1370P vPro® (24 MB cache, 14 cores, 20 threads, up to 5.2 GHz Turbo)
Intel Responsiveness Technologies
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver
Systems Management
Intel vPro Enterprise Technology Enabled
Video Card
Intel Integrated Graphics
Memory
16 GB, 1 x 16GB, DDR5, 5200MT/s, Non-ECC, single-channel
Storage
512 GB, M.2 2230, PCIe NVMe, SSD, Class 35
LCD
15.6" FHD (1920x1080) Non-Touch, AG, IPS, 250 nits, FHD Cam, WLAN
Keyboard
English US backlit keyboard with numeric keypad, 99-key
Wireless Driver
Intel® AX211, 2x2, 802.11ax, MU-MIMO Driver, Bluetooth
Wireless
Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211, 2x2, 802.11ax, Bluetooth® wireless card
Mobile Broadband
No Mobile Broadband Card
Primary Battery
3 Cell, 54 Wh, ExpressCharge™, ExpressCharge™ Boost capable
AC Adapter
100W AC adapter, USB Type-C, EPEAT, TCO Gen9 compliant
PalmRest
Single Pointing, No Palmrest Security Options
Camera
FHD RGB Camera w/ Mic
[Linked Image]
0 90 Read More
FS : Glock 17 & 20 RMR Cut slides Gemlin Yesterday at 04:51 PM
I have a pair of Glock Gen 3 RMR cut slides for sale.

Both of these are for GEN 3 guns. I do not know if these will work on Gen 4 or Gen 5 Guns (I only buy gen 3 guns)

Located near Bass Pro Grapevine. PM me if you are interested.

1. Glock 17 RMR Cut Slide with Suppressor Sights and Holosun 407C Mounted. Slide is Complete with additional Barrel and Recoil Spring. (Sights & red dot cowitness) $450.00

2. Glock 20 RMR Cut Slide with Suppressor Sights and Holosun 407A3 Mounted. Slide is complete but does NOT have a barrel or recoil spring. (Sights & red dot cowitness) $350.00

Glock 17 Slide Assembly:
[Linked Image]

Glock 20 Slide Assembly:
[Linked Image]
0 119 Read More
Videos Jump to new posts
Son of a Blitch, Ep. 62 with Elias Cairo (Olympia Provisions - best charcuterie in the world!) Son of a Blitch Yesterday at 03:40 PM

The culinary landscape is often a testament to the power of passion, heritage, and an unyielding commitment to quality and sustainability. This is the narrative that unfolds as we delve into the story of Elias Cairo, co-founder of Olympia Provisions, and his transformation from a sponsored snowboarder with a penchant for the adrenaline rush of the snowy slopes to a revered maestro in the art of charcuterie. His journey, as discussed in our latest podcast episode, is not just about the crafting of delectable meats but also about building a legacy and fostering a community around a shared love for exceptional gastronomy.

Cairo's roots trace back to the family kitchens of Salt Lake City and the influence of his Greek heritage, where the farm-to-table lifestyle was not just a trend but a way of life. His father's emigration from Greece to the United States brought with it the traditions of the Peloponnese—hunting, farming, and a culture steeped in the appreciation of fresh, homegrown food. It was here, in the family-run Greek American cafes, that Cairo's culinary spark was ignited. But it was his apprenticeship in the Swiss Alps that honed his skills and shaped his philosophy toward food and sustainability. The Swiss mountain ski lodge culture, with its symbiotic relationship between nature and cuisine, played a pivotal role in Cairo's evolution as a chef and artisan, and eventually a world class salumist.

Upon his return to Portland, Oregon, Cairo's entrepreneurial spirit took flight as he embarked on the mission to revolutionize the American charcuterie scene. Olympia Provisions was born out of a desire to create naturally fermented, mold-rich salami that echoed the quality and authenticity of European cured meats. The growth of an empire soon followed, encompassing a production facility and a string of restaurants, each narrating the story of quality meats, family heritage, and community.

The success of Olympia Provisions can be traced to Cairo's unwavering dedication to sustainable practices. From working with a network of trusted farmers to achieve Global Animal Partnership standards to the transparent operations of their production facility, every step underscores the commitment to responsible sourcing and the betterment of the industry. Olympia Provisions stands as a testament to the impact of a business built on ethical principles and the pursuit of culinary excellence.

Eli Cairo's vision for the future is one where his company remains an employee-driven legacy, championing the art of charcuterie and the respect for the entire process—from farm to table. His personal aspirations mirror this ethos, with a life enriched by family, hunting, and continuous culinary exploration. Through his story, listeners are inspired to not only appreciate the complexities of charcuterie but also to understand the profound influence of sustainable practices on the future of the food industry.

The narrative of Eli Cairo and Olympia Provisions, rich with heritage, passion, and an enduring commitment to quality, offers much more than a mere taste of exceptional charcuterie. It serves as a source of inspiration for aspiring entrepreneurs and food enthusiasts alike, reminding us that the journey of food is as much about the destination as it is about the flavors experienced along the way.

Elias Cairo
OlympiaProvisions.com
IG: "olympiaprovisions"
IG: "eliascairo"

George Blitch
SonofaBlitch.com
MapMyRanch.com
IG: "thesonofablitch"
0 32 Read More
Frontier 4 foot box blade for sale reprobate Yesterday at 02:25 PM
I am the second owner of this lightly used box blade. Asking $575.00 PM me for pictures please.
0 128 Read More
34mm AR scope mounts for sale ccoker Yesterday at 01:30 PM
34mm mounts for sale.. Aaadland Engineering and ZRODelta
both in excellent condition
100 shipped each

[Linked Image]
0 69 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
My mood tonight. Superduty Yesterday at 01:11 AM
0 287 Read More
30 round steel AK mags 7o8 05/06/24 09:23 PM
A bakers dozen, 7 look new and 6 have been used. $125 OBO

[Linked Image]
0 95 Read More
.38 Special and .44 Magnum Brass 7o8 05/06/24 09:14 PM
Once fired, mixed head stamp, washed. 350+ of each, over 370 of the .44.
$20 for the .38 and $40 for the .44 or $50 for both.

[Linked Image]
0 107 Read More
Seaark Suntastic 20’ SowHntr 05/06/24 08:13 PM
1994 20 foot aluminum v hull Seaark suntastic. 115 hp Suzuki 2 strike motor. Great boat, solid wood. Runs and drives good. Boat is old but was used very little. Trolling motor, live well. Just had seat cushions re done. New garmin echo map uhd93sv. New axle, new tires, new lights, new propeller. Boat, motor, trailer titles all in my name. Good catfish rig, runs about 30-35 mph with the family in it.

$8500 obo Azle tx

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 211 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide