Topics537,782
Posts9,729,069
Members87,042
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
FS: Mahle Filter Kit for X5/F15 xDrive 35i kry226 3 minutes ago
Went a new direction with the wife's car and need to get rid of some maintenance bench stock for a 2014-2018 X5/F15 with the 3.0L I-6 engine. $80 TYD.

For sale (will not separate):

Mahle engine oil filter OX 387 D
Mahle engine air filter LX 2525
Mahle activated charcoal cabin air filter LAK 221/S

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
0 1 Read More
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
WTB: 7mm WSM Brass Furb 21 minutes ago
Like the title says, looking to buy 7mm WSM brass, PM me if you have any, thank you.
0 2 Read More
Food Plots, Proteins, Minerals, Feed and Corn Jump to new posts
Crimson Clover angus1956 27 minutes ago
Took a chance last fall and planted Crimson Clover behind the house and it came up. banana2

Pictures don't do it justice, looks better in person. Deer are eating it and looks pretty nice from the house.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 3 Read More
Alamo Precision 6.5 PRC Mud Shark Yesterday at 11:45 PM
I bough this rifle from a guy in Houston a few weeks ago with big big plans.
Well, my wife also had plans and bought me a custom 6.5 PRC for our anniversary, so now i have two.
Id like to get what i paid for the APR, which is $2800.
I have the custom load data and ill be happy to pass that along as well.

This rifle has close to 200 rounds through it.

Stock: AG Alpine Hunter - CARBON BASE GAP SPONGE - DARK GREY AND MEDIUM GRAY​
Barrel: 22" Proof Sendero 1-8
Action: Defiance Anti LA
Bottom Metal: APR BDL
Threading: 5/8-24
Scope not included

Please text or call 254-733-1178
Pick up in Royse City
0 48 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
RIP Dickey Betts RayB Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Past 80 YO. Great guitarist Allman Bros.
0 72 Read More
Model 70 .225 winchester bigtex46 Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Nice old model 70 in 225 Winchester. Serial number dates it to 1965. Great shooting rifle. Sight screws are in it, no sights. Normal wear and tear from years of use. Dies and brass come with it. Would entertain trades or $1,000. If I’m way off on price feel free to pm me to discuss. Not much out there to base this off of. Scope not included, but can be bought with the gun. Zeiss hd5 4-14

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

0 86 Read More
Colt Buntline Spl. SAA .45 mbscdh Yesterday at 06:34 PM
LNIB Colt Single Action Buntline Special .45 second generation. Pistol does not appear to have ever been fired. No turn line at all. According to serial number this should be a 1958 year model. Six shot .45 with 12 inch barrel and hard rubber stocks. Pistol does have a very small rub spot on barrel. I have tried to show it size next to the dime. Only mark on pistol.
Has original box that is numbered to pistol on bottom of box. Box is in poor shape with the lid being detached. Also has all the original literature, kraft paper,and unused cleaning rod.
Colt only made 3994 blue/casehardened buntlines between 1957 to 1974 when 2ND. Generation SSA ended.ended.
This pistol also has the BB marked barrel that Colt used in their early production Buntlines.
$3000 Face to face only. Will not ship. Can provide more pictures if needed. Must be a Texas resident and legal to own a pistol. Thanks please PM any questuins.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 162 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
A Moment in Time! A Knife I made for me over 12 years ago!!! Big PRICE DROP!! Mama needs dentist coin! chopsknives Yesterday at 05:08 PM
A Gorgeous Sharpie I made for me over 12 years ago!!! A Moment in Time! I've had so many peeps ask me to sell one I wore at the shows so here's your chance to own a piece of History! I wore this here Gem to many Knife and Blade Shows.- including some of the Largest Blade Shows in the World! Mammoth Tooth Handles with Mammoth Tusk Sheath Inlay! How Cool is That! Damascus Guards to go with the Damascus Blade! I did some Exquisite Filework on Her too that has only ever been done on this one!!! Erica did a heck of a job building this Show Sheath too! These pics were just taken and you can tell she's never been used, never been sharpened since she was made she was built to show at shows and that's all she's ever done!! 4.5"CE and 9"OA Thanx for lookin, Chops - Update was goinna take this to a couple of big shows to find a buyer but Erica The Maker of Sheaths has to have some major dental work that requires major moolah and can't wait! So I've dropped the price over a Grand - IMHO this Gem is easily worth this much w/o the history of her!

********************************************Asking $1,800 Shipped Insured with Tracking*************************************

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 100 Read More
Smith and Wesson Stainless 457 .45 Megtwo Yesterday at 03:01 PM
Smith and Wesson Stainless 457S stainless .45 pistol. Will include a factory box, lock, and one 7 rd magazine. I've had this a couple years and have not fired nor carried it. Prefer local trade with a Tx resident with valid LTC or LEO. $450

[Linked Image]
0 141 Read More
S&W 340pd NIB Jrod88 Yesterday at 02:06 PM
Up for grabs is a new, unfired (other than S&W) scandium/titanium j frame. Red ramp site, no internal lock.

Makes a great carry, will handle .357, but not really fun. 38 +p is very doable.

Only selling since it’ll be a long while before I get my grip strength back to shoot this gun well.

$850 in The Colony. Meet at Rifle Gear or Scheels.
0 145 Read More
Smith & Wesson SD40 bludot Yesterday at 01:40 PM
Thinning out a few, FS is a Smith & Wesson SD40VE. This was my truck gun. Comes with 3 mags, holster, grip sleeve and box w/paperwork. $375 cash (no electronic payments). Buyer must be a Texas resident legal to own a handgun and have a valid TX carry/conceal license. FTF pick up in Mesquite/Sunnyvale area. Sorry no shipping. Cross posted, PM with questions or feedback. Thanks for looking

[Linked Image]

0 95 Read More
FS 22” Chevy High Country Rims grimreapor Yesterday at 12:40 PM
I have a set of 22” high Country rims that I took off my pickup no scratches, that I can see. $800 obo located in Denton.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Pm or text works best.
Thanks
214-766-5647
0 73 Read More
Black Bear Hunt in British Columbia Rebel. Yesterday at 01:33 AM
I am going black bear hunting on Vancouver Island during the first week of June. One of the guys in my group unexpectedly passed away last week and we need to fill his spot. I hunted here last year as a party of 4 and we all got very nice bears. I got mine within the first few hours of the first day, and saw around 50-60 over the 5 days I was there. Everyone on the trip saw multiple bears.

It's a great hunt that is spot and stalk style, with most of the day being spent driving logging roads in a truck and getting out at vantage points to glass. Just about anyone can do it as it doesn't require much physical activity.

We leave on June 2nd and return on June 8th of this year. It's a direct flight from DFW (and most other large airports) to Vancouver, then an easy drive with a ferry to the island. I have already rented a van and chartered the ferry.

The cost is $8,900 plus license. We can bring two guys if you and a friend want to come with us. We will have one guy hunting with a bow and the rest with a rifle, so you can do whatever you prefer.

Please PM for pics and additional details. We are going with a reputable outfitter and will have very nice accommodations.
0 156 Read More
Migratory Bird Hunting Jump to new posts
Seco Creek Dove Hunts, south of San Antonio, Lodging and Day Hunts Bobby Flores Yesterday at 01:10 AM
Seco Creek Dove Hunts aims to be South Texas’ newest dove hunting paradise, 8 irrigation pivots of Black Oil sunflowers, sesame and wheat, all on-site or within minutes from our two lodge locations in Devine and Pearsall. Including dry land, we will have over 800 acres planted with fields in Lytle, Devine, Moore and Pearsall. All locations have tanks as well, ensuring plenty of water and food for doves to stick around. With hundreds of acres of new land and pivots compared to last year, the 2024-2025 season at Seco Creek Dove Hunts is looking to be the best one yet.

Flores Ranch in Pearsall has 2 lodges that hold 8 and 18 hunters

Seco Creek in Devine has 8 hotel-style rooms that can each hold 5 hunters as well as a 3000 sq ft house for groups of 20+

SecoCreekDoveHunts.com

NEW FOR 2024-2025 SEASON: LIMITED DAY HUNTS AVAILABLE FOR SOUTH ZONE OPENER. CALL Stephanie Flores @ 210-394-0642 to book today!
0 79 Read More
WTS: German/Nazi marked 8x56R Ammo Lots ktk120 04/17/24 11:12 PM
I have a lot of (10) boxes of Nazi marked 8x56R. There is 10rds to a box on (2) 5rd clips. The headstamp and the clips are Nazi marked with eagle over swas. Ammo looks very clean on the box I opened. I have (3) lots available if you want more than one message me and we can work out a deal. Dated 1938 and 1939. Very rare now days and very collectible. $175 Shipped lower 48 per (10 boxes) or $160 picked up in Wylie

[Linked Image]
0 116 Read More
Exotic Hunting Jump to new posts
Catching Opportunities Dustin Tyler 04/17/24 06:41 PM
Hi, my name is Dustin I was wondering if your ranch or outfitter business has an overstock or surplus of exotic hoofstock you might be willing to sell to us. We will be at your service to trap and purchase animals you are looking to sell and it would help the business I serve to fill orders. This has been a win win for many ranches we have served over the past 15 years.

We pay top dollar and you get a check each time we leave your property with animals. We have round pen traps, access to a helicopter crew, dart guns, etc., and would always be respectful of your property and livestock. Would you be interested? Thank you for your consideration.
0 146 Read More
NEW Speed Beez Kydex Holster for Smith & Wesson N Frame Revolver MortgageMan 04/17/24 04:23 PM
I have a new (in unopened package) Speed Beez black, right hand, kydex holster for a Smith & Wesson N Frame revolver (sold the revolver). Here is a link to read about it with items included:
https://www.speedbeez.com/product/speed-beez-tactical-revolver-holsters-owb-outside-waist-band/

Will take $45. (Going for well over $90 out the door.) Can pick up in Frisco or I will mail it and split the postage with buyer. PM, text, or call: 972-523-4074

[Linked Image]

0 90 Read More
Sold HandyMan91 04/17/24 03:33 AM
Sold
0 126 Read More
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide