Forums46
Topics538,224
Posts9,734,506
Members87,075
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Texas buckeye] #8918490 09/17/23 01:01 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
I can agree each person has their own definition of con man. I gave mine above already.

I am not opposed to agreeing with your definition too. If a definition was given in the OP, then we wpuld have some teeth to grind against.

Conman defined:

a man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true.

Based on that definition, i am not sure i would agree he is a conman. But i suppose some would have arguments both ways

He antics make him someone I personally wouldnt want my name attached too as my circle of friends but I do highly respect what he has done from coaching stand point. If my kid was at the level and I couldn't talk them out of playing altogether, would I let him coach them, yes.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918535 09/17/23 03:19 AM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
he'd do ANYTHING if it will advance HIS agenda. If you think he gives a chit about CU or any of those kids you're who he's looking for.

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918550 09/17/23 04:50 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
he'd do ANYTHING if it will advance HIS agenda. If you think he gives a chit about CU or any of those kids you're who he's looking for.

This is hilarious , the old white dude sitting on his couch, watching ESPN sponsors, eating Doritos and drinking Budlite while betting on college games via Draftkings telling a Black Hall of Fame Pro Athlete and current successful Head Coach he doesnt give a [censored] about those kids…. roflmao

What have you done for them roflmao You helping kids with Branding, Discipline, NFL, even being a Mentor? You filling stadiums to max capacity?

Do you not see the paradox in your argument? Guys like you, are exactly why he keeps winning and building programs. Deion thinks there should be more Blk coaches in NFL, so he starts with camps then HS, then moves through college ranks rebuilding programs( helping every kid on his rooster,) on his way to NFL, and you act like you a better then him, that you care about college football players….. Hell of a paradox

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8918551 09/17/23 05:02 AM
B
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

This is hilarious , the old white dude sitting on his couch, watching ESPN sponsors, eating Doritos and drinking Budlite betting on colkege games via Draftkings telling a Black Hall of Fame Pro Athlete and current successful Head Coach he doesnt give a [censored] about those kids…. roflmao

What have you done for them roflmao You helping kids with Branding, Discipline, NFL? You filling stadiums to max capacity?

Do you not see the paradox in your argument? Guys like you, are exactly why he keeps winning and building programs. Deion thinks there should be more Blk coaches in NFL, so he starts with camps then HS, then moves through college ranks rebuilding programs( helping every kid on his rooster,) on his way to NFL, and you act like you a better then him, that you care about college football players….. Hell of a paradox

He doesnt give a chit, If you like his koolade drink up suka

OH, and wait and see how fast he jumps to your precious NFL IF he ever gets a chance. Enjoy your floral tea with lemon Sally roflmao

Last edited by Buzzsaw; 09/17/23 05:06 AM.

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918552 09/17/23 05:15 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

This is hilarious , the old white dude sitting on his couch, watching ESPN sponsors, eating Doritos and drinking Budlite betting on colkege games via Draftkings telling a Black Hall of Fame Pro Athlete and current successful Head Coach he doesnt give a [censored] about those kids…. roflmao

What have you done for them roflmao You helping kids with Branding, Discipline, NFL? You filling stadiums to max capacity?

lol… like you actually care about those kids roflmao rofl

Im not drinking any koolaide or sucking down advertisements for little debbie snacks acting like I care more about those kids than their coach does.

Again paradox, you cant state one thing you have done for those kids at CU except watch espn and bet on them… but you damn sure can judge from a far.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918553 09/17/23 05:21 AM
B
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B

probably the stupidest thing you ever said here. I could care less about any of them. It's not my job, it's their daddy's. I'm glad you are a big CU Alumni and send your money there, very kind of you.

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918554 09/17/23 05:22 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

OH, and wait and see how fast he jumps to your precious NFL IF he ever gets a chance. Enjoy your floral tea with lemon Sally roflmao

look sally cant read, I said he will be in NFL in next three years, that is his goal. More blk coaches in the in NFL…the right way, by building programs and winning… thats how you move up….

Old white dude still cant figure out the paradox in his statement, your paradox is exactly why he wants to coach in the NFL.

You using an NFL promotion as an excuse to say he doesnt care about kids is hilarious, Yet most powerhouse teams fire their coach with in three years if they arent winning. Paradox #2

roflmao

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918557 09/17/23 05:44 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
I hope they lose so everyone can forget about CU

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918558 09/17/23 05:45 AM
D
Dustnsand Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
I’m not a big fan of his but he’s done more for that school, program, and the local economy in the last two weeks than anyone else on here could dream of doing and some of y’all sure are bitter about it for some reason.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918561 09/17/23 06:10 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

probably the stupidest thing you ever said here. I could care less about any of them. It's not my job, it's their daddy's. I'm glad you are a big CU Alumni and send your money there, very kind of you.

You should atleast back up you calm that he doesn't give a [censored] about any of those kids and a con man before moving on to me. The hate he gets for his success and the success of everyone around him is hilarious, but interesting

I already said he isn't someone i'd want in my circle, but I can acknowledge his success at multiple levels, something you seem to have deep inability to do.

as far as stupid… Ive never went on a rant about everyone not wearing masks around me.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918626 09/17/23 02:10 PM
B
BradyBuck Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
I’m with you BoBo!

Do I like his cockiness? No

Does he talk too much? For sure

But I like the things I hear him say to these kids, he talks about treating women correctly, respecting themselves, hard work, not taking the easy way out, etc

Maybe you think he’s lying, ok….he’s still teaching these kids how to act and instilling good values in the

HRCH Washita's Kimber Locked N Loaded
GRHRCH Firefly's Rally The Troops MH
Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918631 09/17/23 02:18 PM
B
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Deon for President cheers

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918637 09/17/23 02:49 PM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
3-0…

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918647 09/17/23 03:11 PM
C
coachwhite34 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
C
Ive got news for all of you, I coached collegiate basketball for 6 years and 95% of all college coaches are conmen in a sense. I have been around many who people think highly of and they are total a holes in private. Every major collegiate coach truly only cares about themselves, its the nature of the job and the arrogance they all have. They care about one thing...winning, end of story. They don't win they don't have a job.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918837 09/17/23 09:50 PM
B
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
I'll watch 60 minutes tonight and see Deon.

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918844 09/17/23 09:53 PM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G

*Deion

You keep spelling it wrong

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918851 09/17/23 10:06 PM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Originally Posted by Dustnsand
..he’s done more for that school, program, and the local economy in the last two weeks than anyone else on here could dream of doing and some of y’all sure are bitter about it for some reason.

Agree. A lot of folks don't like success in others, and especially if they don't mind talking about it. He's one of the greatest athletes of all time, a HOF'r, a successful coach, and apparently a pretty good Dad. A rising tide lifts all boats, and I'm guessing every player on that team loves what he's doing for them...there's got to be a reason so many of his J. State players and coaches followed him to CU. He seems to teach positive messages as well.

I randomly met him once at a store while he was shopping. I talked to him and he was nice enough to take a pic....he seemed like a decent guy to me.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918869 09/17/23 10:33 PM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
I don’t get all the hate either

He was arguably the best defensive players to ever play the game, which I believe he was

He has just took a dog turd program into the story of the year.

They’ll win 6 and next year more.

I don’t recall seeing the same hate for Joe Pa, Jim Trussel, Urban Meyer or Houston Nutt around here

Boulder is the place to be right now

Been sayin it for awhile now…

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918897 09/17/23 11:14 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
[Linked Image]

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918907 09/17/23 11:25 PM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Media hype or is it just real hype?

It’s real…he just won 3

They’ll prob lose this week to Oregon

They’ll prob win 6, get mad, don’t like, say whatever, accuse him of being a fraud…it don’t matter

Prime will have 2 maybe 3 years in Boulder.

They will get kids and win games while he is there.

Times are changing and I keep saying it

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8918916 09/17/23 11:39 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I agree. Some people are delusional and think Deion is a Buff forever.

He has 3 years max in Colorado. His ultimate goal is FSU. I think he would take A&M for the pay. I don’t think he would take Miami or U Florida, unless snubbed by FSU.
I think he would take a big media market, like USC.

Deion is very strategic. He recruited Florida and got top Florida recruits. Recruits that FSU wanted.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: GusWayne] #8918932 09/18/23 12:06 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Originally Posted by GusWayne

*Deion

You keep spelling it wrong

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Roll-Tide] #8918943 09/18/23 12:13 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
I agree. Some people are delusional and think Deion is a Buff forever.

He has 3 years max in Colorado. His ultimate goal is FSU. I think he would take A&M for the pay. I don’t think he would take Miami or U Florida, unless snubbed by FSU.
I think he would take a big media market, like USC.

Deion is very strategic. He recruited Florida and got top Florida recruits. Recruits that FSU wanted.

Very much…he knows and has people that knows…

FSU is the goal and I bet he Jimbo’s them when he does…

10 for 100….and I do not think he wants to be in the NFL

2/3 at Colorado and then he will squeeze FSU for all the juice

And they’ll win at both

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: S.A. hunter] #8918972 09/18/23 12:44 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Haven't liked him from day one. Snake oil salesman, if coaching doesn't work out for him he'd be a very successful CBD/gummy salesman....

You’re so ignorantrofl

Living rent free in your DBag head.

[Linked Image]

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day [Re: Buzzsaw] #8919097 09/18/23 10:01 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
He was one fo the better DB's to ever play the game, but I see little reason to be fond of him. With that said, I do want him to do well. He is in a position of influence to a bunch of young, impressionable men who are uplifiting the student body and alumnus of Boulder. Winning and building a program are way different. TX State dropped 77 on Jackson State this past weekend. I always want to leave a place better than I found it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide