Texas Hunting Forum

Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day

Posted By: Buzzsaw

Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:01 PM

I'm watching to see what everyone else sees in this guy. I'm still convinced he's a con-man.
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:05 PM

How is he a con-man

He may not be everyone’s “cup of tea” but at least he seems to be real…

I’ve seen nothing but him backing up everything he’s said.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:16 PM

Deon is 100 percent a conman. Been around him many times. So is Michael irvin.

Unpopular opinion. Roger Staubach is a douche too.
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:24 PM

I'd believe that about all 3 of them.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:25 PM

Ok, so tell me who he’s conned?

There are cameras around him constantly, I like everything he says and he’s always produced results.

Who is he conning?

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:32 PM

That’s the key. How many times you seen him without the cameras on? I’ve seen him
A straight up [censored] to kids in the hood wanting an autograph.
For no reason.

If you can’t help Deon. He has no use for you.

I’m not saying he’s not a good football coach. But, it has not been without scandal. Prime prep
Academy was bishop sycamore.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:38 PM

A conman promises the moon and the stars, and then delivers nothing. So far Deion has backup up all this coaching bravado with W's. There isn't a humble bone in his body, and I'm not a fan of people like that. But if he consistently delivers the goods, then humble doesn't have to be part of the package.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:38 PM

That was a great segment on Peggy.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
That’s the key. How many times you seen him without the cameras on? I’ve seen him
A straight up [censored] to kids in the hood wanting an autograph.
For no reason.

If you can’t help Deon. He has no use for you.

I’m not saying he’s not a good football coach. But, it has not been without scandal. Prime prep
Academy was bishop sycamore.

My grandson played his sons select baseball team about 13 years ago. Several of the kids asked for an autograph and were told "NO". He told them he wasn`t there for signing autographs. I walked past him and acted like I didn`t know who he was. He was a prick. My GS`s team lost to his sons team the first day and beat them the next day, sending them home. LOL. His Prime Academy was a joke.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/201...pse-of-deion-sanders-prime-prep-academy/

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by dkershen
A conman promises the moon and the stars, and then delivers nothing. So far Deion has backup up all this coaching bravado with W's. There isn't a humble bone in his body, and I'm not a fan of people like that. But if he consistently delivers the goods, then humble doesn't have to be part of the package.

Well, I agree with everything you said except the bold part. Everyone on the planet is expected to be humble, period. Athletes are the world's worst at doing just that.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 03:59 PM

I turned game day off. No way I am listening to that **** ***. The douche in the black tank top is another deal killer.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Yes it was.

Deon is a self-promoting douche who will crap all over anyone. I believe MOST agree.

This has completely gone to his head, and I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when his balloon pops and it will. Colorado plays NOBODY. His kids a douche too, typical _ _ _ _ . you fill in the blanks. I would but I've already had my 1st ban this year.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 04:27 PM

Keep tuning in ESPN thanks you for the support.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 04:33 PM

Haven't liked him from day one. Snake oil salesman, if coaching doesn't work out for him he'd be a very successful CBD/gummy salesman....

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 04:51 PM

Being a dick to kids just like most of the D1 coaches probably are from time to time isn’t the same as being a conman..

I’d bet you can find examples of any top D1 coach in the game being an [censored]…

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Yes it was.

Deon is a self-promoting douche who will crap all over anyone. I believe MOST agree.

This has completely gone to his head, and I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when his balloon pops and it will. Colorado plays NOBODY. His kids a douche too, typical _ _ _ _ . you fill in the blanks. I would but I've already had my 1st ban this year.

I’m pretty sure they are the only team who has played every game against power 5 schools..

He’s brought in a ton of money, recruits and relevancy to a program that hasn’t had any in decades. He’s already done more than anyone thought. You’ll say it’s a failure if he doesn’t win a championship? They are closer to winning the Big 12 at this point than Tech…that’s sad..
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 08:05 PM

He got trinity chritian cedar hill kicked out of tapps for his recruiting scandals. Of course tapps waited till after deion moved on, but still, that hirt kids and families. All for a win

A con man to me is someone who cheats or does things not above board …if he wasnt a con man, TCCH wpuld still be part of tapps.
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 08:15 PM

All of the stories I’ve heard about him from when he lived in Prosper confirm he’s a selfish [censored]. Talking down to everybody around him, making kids cry, all kinds of crap. I hope this whole coaching deal implodes on him
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Ramball36
All of the stories I’ve heard about him from when he lived in Prosper confirm he’s a selfish [censored]. Talking down to everybody around him, making kids cry, all kinds of crap. I hope this whole coaching deal implodes on him

He coached Booz’s kids, Booz is pretty big on him and has nothing but high praise. Thats says alot, Booz is way more critical then me on coaches.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
He got trinity chritian cedar hill kicked out of tapps for his recruiting scandals. Of course tapps waited till after deion moved on, but still, that hirt kids and families. All for a win

A con man to me is someone who cheats or does things not above board …if he wasnt a con man, TCCH wpuld still be part of tapps.

He did nothing at TAPPS thats not already done, look at Parish Episcopal, they basical beat 2 4a and a 5a UIL state champions with an enrollment under 200.

He just got spotlighted because his name. I would send my kid to play for a team mate way before some of the high school coaches

I think you should be able to pick your coach and all schools should have a voucher program. Especially with the College NIL money now.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 09:15 PM

Replied earlier but it got gobbled up by the THF gremlins…

BOBO do not confuse one conman’s actions with a other. The doscussion is not about how many conmen are in coaching, it is specifically about Deion.

There is no relativity to being a conman, either you are one or not.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 09:54 PM

Replied earlier but it got gobbled up by the THF gremlins…

BOBO do not confuse one conman’s actions with a other. The doscussion is not about how many conmen are in coaching, it is specifically about Deion.

There is no relativity to being a conman, either you are one or not.

IMG academy, Bishop Gorman, Mater Dei, St John Bosco, St Thomas Aquinas…. all National powerhouses… year after year… All Conmen? No they are football college prep programs.

In Texas, Football is the only non-select high school program with a NCAA pathway. Baseball, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball etc all have select programs. Friends daughter has 4 D1 offers, neber stepped foot on HS softball field. High school coach was terrible. Football is turning select. Get used to it.

As far as Deion, He has complete control of CU’s program, there for he will be and continue to be successful, UNTIL he has A&M and UT alum like issues, where alumni think they can make better decisions then coach, He will be in the NFL coaching in three seasons. Infact I applaud him for doing it right way. His path is pretty impressive.

He is far from a con. Is he a promoter? Absolutely, He is the original NIA money. Jerry taught him well, the ol “I can’t afford you due to cap but Nike would like to pay you an extra 50 mil..wink wink.” Hat tip to him teaching kids their value, as long as they stay coachable.

Football is not pure, Never has been, never will be. I completely agree with him teaching kids self promotion. For the longest time everybody made money off student athletes but student athletes. Everyone of those kids risk alot every time they step on field, while NCAA etc get mega bonuses.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 10:01 PM

You make good points BOBO, but one can be a con man and a good coach, promoter, etc. and be very successful at doing those things too. The points given make no argument about why Deion is not a con man, but neither do many of the posts about him being a jerk.

Just realize many con men are very successful from a worldly standpoint.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/16/23 10:08 PM

You make good points BOBO, but one can be a con man and a good coach, promoter, etc. and be very successful at doing those things too. The points given make no argument about why Deion is not a con man, but neither do many of the posts about him being a jerk.

Just realize many con men are very successful from a worldly standpoint.

to me a conman or conmen, swindle from a victim with out any return to a victim.

What is Deion taking with out a lack of return? Who is the victim?

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 12:41 AM

I can agree each person has their own definition of con man. I gave mine above already.

I am not opposed to agreeing with your definition too. If a definition was given in the OP, then we wpuld have some teeth to grind against.

Conman defined:

a man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true.

Based on that definition, i am not sure i would agree he is a conman. But i suppose some would have arguments both ways

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 01:01 AM

I can agree each person has their own definition of con man. I gave mine above already.

I am not opposed to agreeing with your definition too. If a definition was given in the OP, then we wpuld have some teeth to grind against.

Conman defined:

a man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true.

Based on that definition, i am not sure i would agree he is a conman. But i suppose some would have arguments both ways

He antics make him someone I personally wouldnt want my name attached too as my circle of friends but I do highly respect what he has done from coaching stand point. If my kid was at the level and I couldn't talk them out of playing altogether, would I let him coach them, yes.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 03:19 AM

he'd do ANYTHING if it will advance HIS agenda. If you think he gives a chit about CU or any of those kids you're who he's looking for.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 04:50 AM

he'd do ANYTHING if it will advance HIS agenda. If you think he gives a chit about CU or any of those kids you're who he's looking for.

This is hilarious , the old white dude sitting on his couch, watching ESPN sponsors, eating Doritos and drinking Budlite while betting on college games via Draftkings telling a Black Hall of Fame Pro Athlete and current successful Head Coach he doesnt give a [censored] about those kids…. roflmao

What have you done for them roflmao You helping kids with Branding, Discipline, NFL, even being a Mentor? You filling stadiums to max capacity?

Do you not see the paradox in your argument? Guys like you, are exactly why he keeps winning and building programs. Deion thinks there should be more Blk coaches in NFL, so he starts with camps then HS, then moves through college ranks rebuilding programs( helping every kid on his rooster,) on his way to NFL, and you act like you a better then him, that you care about college football players….. Hell of a paradox

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

This is hilarious , the old white dude sitting on his couch, watching ESPN sponsors, eating Doritos and drinking Budlite betting on colkege games via Draftkings telling a Black Hall of Fame Pro Athlete and current successful Head Coach he doesnt give a [censored] about those kids…. roflmao

What have you done for them roflmao You helping kids with Branding, Discipline, NFL? You filling stadiums to max capacity?

Do you not see the paradox in your argument? Guys like you, are exactly why he keeps winning and building programs. Deion thinks there should be more Blk coaches in NFL, so he starts with camps then HS, then moves through college ranks rebuilding programs( helping every kid on his rooster,) on his way to NFL, and you act like you a better then him, that you care about college football players….. Hell of a paradox

He doesnt give a chit, If you like his koolade drink up suka

OH, and wait and see how fast he jumps to your precious NFL IF he ever gets a chance. Enjoy your floral tea with lemon Sally roflmao

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 05:15 AM

This is hilarious , the old white dude sitting on his couch, watching ESPN sponsors, eating Doritos and drinking Budlite betting on colkege games via Draftkings telling a Black Hall of Fame Pro Athlete and current successful Head Coach he doesnt give a [censored] about those kids…. roflmao

What have you done for them roflmao You helping kids with Branding, Discipline, NFL? You filling stadiums to max capacity?

lol… like you actually care about those kids roflmao rofl

Im not drinking any koolaide or sucking down advertisements for little debbie snacks acting like I care more about those kids than their coach does.

Again paradox, you cant state one thing you have done for those kids at CU except watch espn and bet on them… but you damn sure can judge from a far.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 05:21 AM

probably the stupidest thing you ever said here. I could care less about any of them. It's not my job, it's their daddy's. I'm glad you are a big CU Alumni and send your money there, very kind of you.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 05:22 AM

OH, and wait and see how fast he jumps to your precious NFL IF he ever gets a chance. Enjoy your floral tea with lemon Sally roflmao

look sally cant read, I said he will be in NFL in next three years, that is his goal. More blk coaches in the in NFL…the right way, by building programs and winning… thats how you move up….

Old white dude still cant figure out the paradox in his statement, your paradox is exactly why he wants to coach in the NFL.

You using an NFL promotion as an excuse to say he doesnt care about kids is hilarious, Yet most powerhouse teams fire their coach with in three years if they arent winning. Paradox #2

roflmao
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 05:44 AM

I hope they lose so everyone can forget about CU
Posted By: Dustnsand

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 05:45 AM

I’m not a big fan of his but he’s done more for that school, program, and the local economy in the last two weeks than anyone else on here could dream of doing and some of y’all sure are bitter about it for some reason.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 06:10 AM

probably the stupidest thing you ever said here. I could care less about any of them. It's not my job, it's their daddy's. I'm glad you are a big CU Alumni and send your money there, very kind of you.

You should atleast back up you calm that he doesn't give a [censored] about any of those kids and a con man before moving on to me. The hate he gets for his success and the success of everyone around him is hilarious, but interesting

I already said he isn't someone i'd want in my circle, but I can acknowledge his success at multiple levels, something you seem to have deep inability to do.

as far as stupid… Ive never went on a rant about everyone not wearing masks around me.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 02:10 PM

I’m with you BoBo!

Do I like his cockiness? No

Does he talk too much? For sure

But I like the things I hear him say to these kids, he talks about treating women correctly, respecting themselves, hard work, not taking the easy way out, etc

Maybe you think he’s lying, ok….he’s still teaching these kids how to act and instilling good values in the

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 02:18 PM

Deon for President cheers
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 02:49 PM

3-0…
Posted By: coachwhite34

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 03:11 PM

Ive got news for all of you, I coached collegiate basketball for 6 years and 95% of all college coaches are conmen in a sense. I have been around many who people think highly of and they are total a holes in private. Every major collegiate coach truly only cares about themselves, its the nature of the job and the arrogance they all have. They care about one thing...winning, end of story. They don't win they don't have a job.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 09:50 PM

I'll watch 60 minutes tonight and see Deon.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 09:53 PM

*Deion

You keep spelling it wrong
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dustnsand
..he’s done more for that school, program, and the local economy in the last two weeks than anyone else on here could dream of doing and some of y’all sure are bitter about it for some reason.

Agree. A lot of folks don't like success in others, and especially if they don't mind talking about it. He's one of the greatest athletes of all time, a HOF'r, a successful coach, and apparently a pretty good Dad. A rising tide lifts all boats, and I'm guessing every player on that team loves what he's doing for them...there's got to be a reason so many of his J. State players and coaches followed him to CU. He seems to teach positive messages as well.

I randomly met him once at a store while he was shopping. I talked to him and he was nice enough to take a pic....he seemed like a decent guy to me.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 10:33 PM

I don’t get all the hate either

He was arguably the best defensive players to ever play the game, which I believe he was

He has just took a dog turd program into the story of the year.

They’ll win 6 and next year more.

I don’t recall seeing the same hate for Joe Pa, Jim Trussel, Urban Meyer or Houston Nutt around here

Boulder is the place to be right now

Been sayin it for awhile now…
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 11:14 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 11:25 PM

Media hype or is it just real hype?

It’s real…he just won 3

They’ll prob lose this week to Oregon

They’ll prob win 6, get mad, don’t like, say whatever, accuse him of being a fraud…it don’t matter

Prime will have 2 maybe 3 years in Boulder.

They will get kids and win games while he is there.

Times are changing and I keep saying it

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/17/23 11:39 PM

I agree. Some people are delusional and think Deion is a Buff forever.

He has 3 years max in Colorado. His ultimate goal is FSU. I think he would take A&M for the pay. I don’t think he would take Miami or U Florida, unless snubbed by FSU.
I think he would take a big media market, like USC.

Deion is very strategic. He recruited Florida and got top Florida recruits. Recruits that FSU wanted.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by GusWayne

*Deion

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 12:13 AM

I agree. Some people are delusional and think Deion is a Buff forever.

He has 3 years max in Colorado. His ultimate goal is FSU. I think he would take A&M for the pay. I don’t think he would take Miami or U Florida, unless snubbed by FSU.
I think he would take a big media market, like USC.

Deion is very strategic. He recruited Florida and got top Florida recruits. Recruits that FSU wanted.

Very much…he knows and has people that knows…

FSU is the goal and I bet he Jimbo’s them when he does…

10 for 100….and I do not think he wants to be in the NFL

2/3 at Colorado and then he will squeeze FSU for all the juice

And they’ll win at both
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Haven't liked him from day one. Snake oil salesman, if coaching doesn't work out for him he'd be a very successful CBD/gummy salesman....

You’re so ignorantrofl

Living rent free in your DBag head.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 10:01 AM

He was one fo the better DB's to ever play the game, but I see little reason to be fond of him. With that said, I do want him to do well. He is in a position of influence to a bunch of young, impressionable men who are uplifiting the student body and alumnus of Boulder. Winning and building a program are way different. TX State dropped 77 on Jackson State this past weekend. I always want to leave a place better than I found it.
Posted By: Espy

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by BradyBuck
I’m with you BoBo!

Do I like his cockiness? No

Does he talk too much? For sure

But I like the things I hear him say to these kids, he talks about treating women correctly, respecting themselves, hard work, not taking the easy way out, etc

Maybe you think he’s lying, ok….he’s still teaching these kids how to act and instilling good values in the

Yep
All he has to do is win a couple more games. He will have his pick of recruits and won’t have half the NIL money A&M and the longhorns put into their players. They are by far the most talked about college football team in the nation.
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 04:03 PM

And they’ll win at both

Tend to agree...his style is best suited for the college game where he can have more control over the program and the athletes. He doesn't need the pros to be relevant.

And then there is this as well.....players will be lining up to play for him...

https://www.on3.com/nil/rankings/player/college/football/

FWIW, the O/U on CU wins this year was 3.5....Vegas gonna take a beating on that one.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by DocHorton

And they’ll win at both

Tend to agree...his style is best suited for the college game where he can have more control over the program and the athletes. He doesn't need the pros to be relevant.

And then there is this as well.....players will be lining up to play for him...

https://www.on3.com/nil/rankings/player/college/football/

FWIW, the O/U on CU wins this year was 3.5....Vegas gonna take a beating on that one.

best thing that ever happened to him was not getting TCU and getting CU. While TCU boosters aren't any where near the overbearing control/influence as UT/A&M, it still wouldnt be complete control like CU. He needs absolute exist control of the door for kids he brings in.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

*Deion

HAHA, I got it now

deon confused2
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/18/23 11:36 PM

Some of you have no right to condemn any action of any person based solely on your usage of the English language, your horrendous spelling, grammar that would kill any teacher I had that's not already dead, and your inane lack of syntax and common sense in writing. If you think I am talking to you, I likely am. If you don't, you're either strong with our language or incorrect. The last straw was a negative comment about Roger. I met him once. He's decent.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/19/23 05:48 PM

https://x.com/mysportsupdate/status/1704185327504568384?s=46&t=dxAyRrvehO6uhdIaGTZQXA

I give it to Deion. This needed to be said. This was getting outta control.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/19/23 06:52 PM

Classy move. Good on Deion.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/19/23 10:32 PM

Any of y’all catch the 60 minute interview?

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/19/23 10:43 PM

i can dig his sons $150,000 Maybach and diamond rolex . he gots good taste
Posted By: Grit

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/19/23 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

*Deion

HAHA, I got it now

deon confused2

You have to admit, he has great sense of humor. roflmao
Posted By: 71Rcode

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/20/23 09:57 AM

Posted By: Espy

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/20/23 12:44 PM

The Deion effect is real. Read where 9.3 million watch the late night Colorado/Colorado ST game. Bama/Texas had 8.8 million.

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/20/23 01:22 PM

https://x.com/mysportsupdate/status/1704185327504568384?s=46&t=dxAyRrvehO6uhdIaGTZQXA

I give it to Deion. This needed to be said. This was getting outta control.

I agree with him but CSU has always had a bunch of thugs. Lots of cheap [censored] when we played them too,

My grip is if you are going to change rules and make an efforts to call targeting, Then “late targeting hits that are also clearly out bounds should be a toss”. No different then jacking a fair catch punt returner.

Im a defensive guy and hate new targeting rules but new rules where specifically put into place for the extreme edge of targeting.

With that said Deion is right shottes out of hand

Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/20/23 01:29 PM

The real test starts this week with Oregon. It is amazing that a doormat of a program for over 20 years has been able to generate this much national buzz so quickly.
Posted By: Topdog43

Re: Deon Sanders on ESPN Game Day - 09/20/23 07:21 PM

Thumbs up on your comment about Roger. My daughter started a nonprofit organization to raise money for families of kids with cancer after she lost a child to cancer. Roger let her have a fundraiser at his house and I attended. Never met a nicer guy. Anyone who disparages Roger has problems.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum