Forums46
Topics539,588
Posts9,751,337
Members87,167
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8850911 05/12/23 01:30 AM
KRoyal Offline
Texoma Legend
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by 6InARowMakeItGo
Originally Posted by Judd
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
I'm not familiar with the military, but I always heard "once a marine, always a marine" so his is he an ex marine?

Helps paint a narrative of a trained killer…knew exactly what he was doing.

Words are chosen with intent, you’re [censored] yourself if you believe otherwise.

It is expected from the OP.

Yep, he loathes people that defend themselves.

[Linked Image]

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8850914 05/12/23 01:35 AM
D
DQ Kid Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
D
Lol, I don't have a dog in the game, I live in DFW not NYC. Not my friend or relative that died or was threatened. I myself a ex/former/inactive military, Army. Personally, the military aspect is irrelevant either way in this incident, either pro or against. One dude put another dude in a chokehold which resulted in a death, the question is was the action legally justified given the perceived or actual threat and for the duration it was undertaken. Military, ex, former, inactive really has no bearing in my mind.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: KRoyal] #8850918 05/12/23 01:43 AM
The Dude Abides Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by KRoyal
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Ain't no amount of money gonna save him, he's a goner.

Yep, he sure put himself in a jam

Go change your tampon.

🤣🤣🤣

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8850948 05/12/23 02:43 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I think if you wait this long without arresting him. You should just send it to grand jury. His actions were clear. The preliminary autopsy was done. The only difference is him bonding out.

I bet they flipped on of those witnesses/ participants to say it was excessive and the force used was not reasonable.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8850952 05/12/23 02:54 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
Originally Posted by Lakhota
The cause of death hasn’t been released. He was breathing on his way to the hospital and died at the hospital so he was not “Choked” to death.

Preliminary coroner cause of death was determined to be neck compression from the chokehold. That has been released, why it was determined to be a homicide.

At his trial, he will have a world renowned forensic pathologist testify that wasn't the cause of death.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: ntxtrapper] #8850955 05/12/23 02:58 AM
D
DQ Kid Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
The cause of death hasn’t been released. He was breathing on his way to the hospital and died at the hospital so he was not “Choked” to death.

Preliminary coroner cause of death was determined to be neck compression from the chokehold. That has been released, why it was determined to be a homicide.

At his trial, he will have a world renowned forensic pathologist testify that wasn't the cause of death.

I hope he does, probably will say the dude was high on PCP too. Pretty much expected when a person is trying to stay out of prison, right?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: Roll-Tide] #8850960 05/12/23 03:02 AM
D
DQ Kid Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
I think if you wait this long without arresting him. You should just send it to grand jury. His actions were clear. The preliminary autopsy was done. The only difference is him bonding out.

I bet they flipped on of those witnesses/ participants to say it was excessive and the force used was not reasonable.

Or what if they finally got around to more thoroughly interviewing witnesses, participants now that some days have elapsed and minds may be a little more cogent and some folks just decided excessive force was used. Not really anyone flipping, more folks just giving their eye witness accounts.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8850961 05/12/23 03:02 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

I hope he does, probably will say the dude was high on PCP too. Pretty much expected when a person is trying to stay out of prison, right?

Nope, it's expected when the DA bows to the pressure from the 13% though.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8850963 05/12/23 03:06 AM
D
DQ Kid Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
D
Is that something like the 3%rs.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8850964 05/12/23 03:08 AM
D
DQ Kid Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
D

Or what if they finally got around to more thoroughly interviewing witnesses, participants now that some days have elapsed and minds may be a little more cogent and some folks just decided excessive force was used. Not really anyone flipping, more folks just giving their eye witness accounts.

Real life isn't like Law and Order SVU or Perry Mason, folks are allowed to frame a mental perspective on things as time elapses

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8850967 05/12/23 03:15 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Because we know these people aren’t influenced by news or social media.

It’s strategic. Obama and Holder made a huge mistake in Ferguson Mo. They sent DOJ to interview everyone. Got 50 different versions of what happened. Found witnesses that weren’t even there. They then could not charge him. So they produce a scathing report of practices. Choke them with consent decree.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8850976 05/12/23 03:29 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Real life isn't like Law and Order SVU or Perry Mason, folks are allowed to frame a mental perspective on things as time elapses

You have no idea about the knowledge and experience of the person you're trying to educate about "Real life" do you?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: KRoyal] #8850987 05/12/23 04:01 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by KRoyal
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Ain't no amount of money gonna save him, he's a goner.

Yep, he sure put himself in a jam

Go change your tampon.

Lol, tranquilo tranquilo......

Lighten up Francis

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851003 05/12/23 05:19 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Lol, I don't have a dog in the game, I live in DFW not NYC. Not my friend or relative that died or was threatened. I myself a ex/former/inactive military, Army. Personally, the military aspect is irrelevant either way in this incident, either pro or against. One dude put another dude in a chokehold which resulted in a death, the question is was the action legally justified given the perceived or actual threat and for the duration it was undertaken. Military, ex, former, inactive really has no bearing in my mind.

you are kidding right? changed your mind since last thread or am I confusing you with SA

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: ntxtrapper] #8851004 05/12/23 05:22 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

You have no idea about the knowledge and experience of the person you're trying to educate about "Real life" do you?

I was think same thing.. lol

Roll Tide is way to humble, Hat tip RT!!

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8851006 05/12/23 05:26 AM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

you are kidding right? changed your mind since last thread or am I confusing you with SA

What are you confused about?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851008 05/12/23 05:36 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
it was both you… We are now going from Elite hand to hand combat special operator to normal melee training grunt

Marine was overzealous in his actions, came up from behind the guy, put him in chokehold for up to 15 minutes per witnesses. Yes, the deceased was erratic and verbally threatening but probably not the first one to ever be so in NYC subways. The fact the guy never actually laid hands on anyone or brandished a weapon will likely be key investigative points in the case. Let the wheels of justice play out.

Originally Posted by S.A hunter

The fact that the guy is a marine means nothing......it actually may hurt him if he has certain training.

Originally Posted by DQ kid

Ese, you're actually right, his specialized training should give him insight as to the deadliness of actions. What a person can and is able to do, doesn't actually mean they should or make it legally or morally right to do so. The wheels of justice will determine the former marines fate.

Last edited by BOBO the Clown; 05/12/23 05:42 AM.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851013 05/12/23 06:46 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Is that something like the 3%rs.

Just the opposite. Liberal city DA’s don’t give a tinker’s damn about the 3%.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: Roll-Tide] #8851014 05/12/23 09:28 AM
G
gat0r Online Content
Woodsman
Online Content
Woodsman
G

Do you have exact wording on cause of death ?

Coroner supposedly ruled that way b/c it wasnt self-inflicted

& i doubt that douche nozzle Bragg will call any relevant witnesses
frown

he lets actual criminal go...smh

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8851017 05/12/23 10:13 AM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
it was both you… We are now going from Elite hand to hand combat special operator to normal melee training grunt

Marine was overzealous in his actions, came up from behind the guy, put him in chokehold for up to 15 minutes per witnesses. Yes, the deceased was erratic and verbally threatening but probably not the first one to ever be so in NYC subways. The fact the guy never actually laid hands on anyone or brandished a weapon will likely be key investigative points in the case. Let the wheels of justice play out.

The fact that the guy is a marine means nothing......it actually may hurt him if he has certain training.

Ese, you're actually right, his specialized training should give him insight as to the deadliness of actions. What a person can and is able to do, doesn't actually mean they should or make it legally or morally right to do so. The wheels of justice will determine the former marines fate.

You probably didn’t see the part where I said "may hurt him".... I have no idea what training he has, but Dont for one second think that the prosecution won't look into that.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: S.A. hunter] #8851024 05/12/23 10:56 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

You probably didn’t see the part where I said "may hurt him".... I have no idea what training he has, but Dont for one second think that the prosecution won't look into that.

I didnt miss it

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851029 05/12/23 11:02 AM
M
Mako My Day Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
For all the ones that are wanting a clear definition of his Veteran status, he is not an ex-marine, or former marine, he is a Marine. Once the title is earned, it lasts a lifetime. I hope he gets a good defense and a fair trial, in that crap hole it is unlikely.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8851079 05/12/23 12:54 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

I didnt miss it

Lol, alrighty then......

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851094 05/12/23 01:09 PM
The Dude Abides Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
His life will change as he knows it. He will spend big $$$$$$$ defending himself. Good luck Marine.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851099 05/12/23 01:16 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
With folks like the NY prosecutor and men with the train of thought like DQ and SA the next marine will stay back and let the dude kill someone. DQ will say “where were the police let’s sue them”

It’s a crazy world.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide