Texas Hunting Forum

Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death

Posted By: DQ Kid

Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:18 PM

To be charged with manslaughter by NYC DA later today and expected to be required to turn himself in tomorrow morning. Grand jury to be convened to determine if a criminal trial is warranted.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:21 PM

So DA filed charges, before grand jury. Interesting that police did not, but DA did.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:22 PM

Second degree manslaughte is the criminal charge. Grand jury referal is possible.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
So DA filed charges, before grand jury. Interesting that police did not, but DA did.

New York City is off the rails.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:24 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lazyjack

New York City is off the rails.

Yep, knew it was coming with all the race baiting backlash.
Posted By: Lakhota

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:45 PM

The cause of death hasn’t been released. He was breathing on his way to the hospital and died at the hospital so he was not “Choked” to death.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lakhota
The cause of death hasn’t been released. He was breathing on his way to the hospital and died at the hospital so he was not “Choked” to death.

Don't let the facts get in the way of everyone's feelings.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:48 PM

I donated $100.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 09:51 PM

Preliminary coroner cause of death was determined to be neck compression from the chokehold. That has been released, why it was determined to be a homicide.
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 10:30 PM

I donated as well,, Why anyone would live in that crap hole is beyond me but the way I see it he deserves a reward not charges.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by DQ Kid

Preliminary coroner cause of death was determined to be neck compression from the chokehold. That has been released, why it was determined to be a homicide.

Do you have exact wording on cause of death ?
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 11:19 PM

Ain't no amount of money gonna save him, he's a goner.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

Yep, he sure put himself in a jam

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 11:37 PM

I think he needs to have a good understanding of what other manslaughter convictions were sentenced. Considering his lack of criminal history.

This is what people cannot understand. They want this guy on death row. But, what is a comparable NYC plea bargain. I’m saying easily under 3 years. Max sentence is 15 years.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/11/23 11:37 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: thegrouse

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:05 AM

And with that 3 year plea bargain the defendant will not do half. But this will not be an ordinary case. I hope he has a good attorney, we have seen the facts do not matter.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

Go change your tampon.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by thegrouse
And with that 3 year plea bargain the defendant will not do half. But this will not be an ordinary case. I hope he has a good attorney, we have seen the facts do not matter.

His lawyer is a former JAG in National Guard whom unsuccessfully opposed Bragg recently for city/municipal DA.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:22 AM

I think he needs to have a good understanding of what other manslaughter convictions were sentenced. Considering his lack of criminal history.

This is what people cannot understand. They want this guy on death row. But, what is a comparable NYC plea bargain. I’m saying easily under 3 years. Max sentence is 15 years.

X2
Posted By: stinkbelly

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:47 AM

I'm not familiar with the military, but I always heard "once a marine, always a marine" so his is he an ex marine?
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by stinkbelly
I'm not familiar with the military, but I always heard "once a marine, always a marine" so his is he an ex marine?

Former marine I believe is correct?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:52 AM

Yes, served a 4 yr enlistment.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:54 AM

Helps paint a narrative of a trained killer…knew exactly what he was doing.

Words are chosen with intent, you’re [censored] yourself if you believe otherwise.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Judd

Words are chosen with intent, you’re [censored] yourself if you believe otherwise.

It is expected from the OP.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by 6InARowMakeItGo

It is expected from the OP.

Yep, he loathes people that defend themselves.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:35 AM

Lol, I don't have a dog in the game, I live in DFW not NYC. Not my friend or relative that died or was threatened. I myself a ex/former/inactive military, Army. Personally, the military aspect is irrelevant either way in this incident, either pro or against. One dude put another dude in a chokehold which resulted in a death, the question is was the action legally justified given the perceived or actual threat and for the duration it was undertaken. Military, ex, former, inactive really has no bearing in my mind.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by KRoyal

Go change your tampon.

🤣🤣🤣

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:43 AM

I think if you wait this long without arresting him. You should just send it to grand jury. His actions were clear. The preliminary autopsy was done. The only difference is him bonding out.

I bet they flipped on of those witnesses/ participants to say it was excessive and the force used was not reasonable.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:54 AM

At his trial, he will have a world renowned forensic pathologist testify that wasn't the cause of death.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

At his trial, he will have a world renowned forensic pathologist testify that wasn't the cause of death.

I hope he does, probably will say the dude was high on PCP too. Pretty much expected when a person is trying to stay out of prison, right?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:02 AM

I think if you wait this long without arresting him. You should just send it to grand jury. His actions were clear. The preliminary autopsy was done. The only difference is him bonding out.

I bet they flipped on of those witnesses/ participants to say it was excessive and the force used was not reasonable.

Or what if they finally got around to more thoroughly interviewing witnesses, participants now that some days have elapsed and minds may be a little more cogent and some folks just decided excessive force was used. Not really anyone flipping, more folks just giving their eye witness accounts.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:02 AM

I hope he does, probably will say the dude was high on PCP too. Pretty much expected when a person is trying to stay out of prison, right?

Nope, it's expected when the DA bows to the pressure from the 13% though.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:06 AM

Is that something like the 3%rs.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:08 AM

Or what if they finally got around to more thoroughly interviewing witnesses, participants now that some days have elapsed and minds may be a little more cogent and some folks just decided excessive force was used. Not really anyone flipping, more folks just giving their eye witness accounts.

Real life isn't like Law and Order SVU or Perry Mason, folks are allowed to frame a mental perspective on things as time elapses

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:15 AM

Because we know these people aren’t influenced by news or social media.

It’s strategic. Obama and Holder made a huge mistake in Ferguson Mo. They sent DOJ to interview everyone. Got 50 different versions of what happened. Found witnesses that weren’t even there. They then could not charge him. So they produce a scathing report of practices. Choke them with consent decree.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:29 AM

Real life isn't like Law and Order SVU or Perry Mason, folks are allowed to frame a mental perspective on things as time elapses

You have no idea about the knowledge and experience of the person you're trying to educate about "Real life" do you?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:01 AM

Go change your tampon.

Lol, tranquilo tranquilo......

Lighten up Francis
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:19 AM

Lol, I don't have a dog in the game, I live in DFW not NYC. Not my friend or relative that died or was threatened. I myself a ex/former/inactive military, Army. Personally, the military aspect is irrelevant either way in this incident, either pro or against. One dude put another dude in a chokehold which resulted in a death, the question is was the action legally justified given the perceived or actual threat and for the duration it was undertaken. Military, ex, former, inactive really has no bearing in my mind.

you are kidding right? changed your mind since last thread or am I confusing you with SA

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:22 AM

You have no idea about the knowledge and experience of the person you're trying to educate about "Real life" do you?

I was think same thing.. lol

Roll Tide is way to humble, Hat tip RT!!

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

you are kidding right? changed your mind since last thread or am I confusing you with SA

What are you confused about?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:36 AM

it was both you… We are now going from Elite hand to hand combat special operator to normal melee training grunt

Marine was overzealous in his actions, came up from behind the guy, put him in chokehold for up to 15 minutes per witnesses. Yes, the deceased was erratic and verbally threatening but probably not the first one to ever be so in NYC subways. The fact the guy never actually laid hands on anyone or brandished a weapon will likely be key investigative points in the case. Let the wheels of justice play out.

Originally Posted by S.A hunter

The fact that the guy is a marine means nothing......it actually may hurt him if he has certain training.

Originally Posted by DQ kid

Ese, you're actually right, his specialized training should give him insight as to the deadliness of actions. What a person can and is able to do, doesn't actually mean they should or make it legally or morally right to do so. The wheels of justice will determine the former marines fate.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 06:46 AM

Is that something like the 3%rs.

Just the opposite. Liberal city DA’s don’t give a tinker’s damn about the 3%.
Posted By: gat0r

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 09:28 AM

Do you have exact wording on cause of death ?

Coroner supposedly ruled that way b/c it wasnt self-inflicted

& i doubt that douche nozzle Bragg will call any relevant witnesses
frown

he lets actual criminal go...smh

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 10:13 AM

it was both you… We are now going from Elite hand to hand combat special operator to normal melee training grunt

Marine was overzealous in his actions, came up from behind the guy, put him in chokehold for up to 15 minutes per witnesses. Yes, the deceased was erratic and verbally threatening but probably not the first one to ever be so in NYC subways. The fact the guy never actually laid hands on anyone or brandished a weapon will likely be key investigative points in the case. Let the wheels of justice play out.

The fact that the guy is a marine means nothing......it actually may hurt him if he has certain training.

Ese, you're actually right, his specialized training should give him insight as to the deadliness of actions. What a person can and is able to do, doesn't actually mean they should or make it legally or morally right to do so. The wheels of justice will determine the former marines fate.

You probably didn’t see the part where I said "may hurt him".... I have no idea what training he has, but Dont for one second think that the prosecution won't look into that.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 10:56 AM

You probably didn’t see the part where I said "may hurt him".... I have no idea what training he has, but Dont for one second think that the prosecution won't look into that.

I didnt miss it
Posted By: Mako My Day

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 11:02 AM

For all the ones that are wanting a clear definition of his Veteran status, he is not an ex-marine, or former marine, he is a Marine. Once the title is earned, it lasts a lifetime. I hope he gets a good defense and a fair trial, in that crap hole it is unlikely.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 12:54 PM

I didnt miss it

Lol, alrighty then......

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:09 PM

His life will change as he knows it. He will spend big $$$$$$$ defending himself. Good luck Marine.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:16 PM

With folks like the NY prosecutor and men with the train of thought like DQ and SA the next marine will stay back and let the dude kill someone. DQ will say “where were the police let’s sue them”

It’s a crazy world.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by The Dude Abides
His life will change as he knows it. He will spend big $$$$$$$ defending himself. Good luck Marine.

Not if we can help it. No justice for him in that district. He gets enough $ donated, change of venue, he may be on his way to a fair fight.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:24 PM

Right thinking people seem to be stepping up. His defense fund was at $34k when I donated last night, and now it’s over $200k. He’ll need every penny of that and more to defend himself in court.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 01:38 PM

Sadly this is correct. Alvan bragg is a disgrace.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson

Not if we can help it. No justice for him in that district. He gets enough $ donated, change of venue, he may be on his way to a fair fight.

I'm sure the liberals in that district will make sure the trial stays in NYC. They know the results if moved.

Donated $100 this morning.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:26 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Guy

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:42 PM

Jordan Neely's had 42 prior arrests. He finally got himself killed and ruined a young marine's life in the process. SMH

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass
With folks like the NY prosecutor and men with the train of thought like DQ and SA the next marine will stay back and let the dude kill someone. DQ will say “where were the police let’s sue them”

It’s a crazy world.

Problem is according to witnesses he never threatened anyone.....and no weapons.....

He put himself in a bind that he might not get out of.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:43 PM

It’s a crazy world.

Problem is according to witnesses he never threatened anyone.....and no weapons.....

yes three random strangers decided to pick on and sub due him that day.

You are special
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:44 PM

It’s a crazy world.

Witnesses NEVER change their story. rolleyes

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:46 PM

It’s a crazy world.

You are special

It is useless to argue about this with SA and DQ. Neither think it is ever ok to defend yourself, EVER. You're supposed to call the police and if the police don't come you're just supposed to let the crazies impose their will on you.

Never fight back is their motto.
Posted By: Lakhota

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
Jordan Neely's had 42 prior arrests. He finally got himself killed and ruined a young marine's life in the process. SMH

He had 44 prior arrests! One of which he ouches an elderly woman in the face breaking bones which he did no time for and then he did FOUR months for trying to kidnap a four year old girl. The city/state failed him and the citizens of the city and state.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

He had 44 prior arrests! One of which he ouches an elderly woman in the face breaking bones which he did no time for and then he did FOUR months for trying to kidnap a four year old girl. The city/state failed him and the citizens of the city and state.

WTH. dammm SA hunter. Your boy was a pedo too?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:56 PM

It’s a crazy world.

You are special

Look there is a deranged homeless man let’s kill him! That’s how it went down.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

He'll say none of that matters, the Marine didn't know his rap sheet when he murdered him in cold blood.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:17 PM

It’s a crazy world.

You are special

Look there is a deranged homeless man let’s kill him! That’s how it went down.

Possibly

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

He'll say none of that matters, the Marine didn't know his rap sheet when he murdered him in cold blood.

You could be a good defense lawyer.......
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:24 PM

He did the world and the citizens of NYC a favor. Of course they are too stupid to realize it. Hope he gets off on the bogus charge....

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:27 PM

Our first inclination when hearing something like this says everything about our core beliefs. A cop involved, I'm on his side from the start. Armed teenager kills rioter, I'm with the teenager. Ex Marine chokes subway passenger that was acting erratic, I'm with the Marine. I keep an open mind as I hear the rest of the story and can change my opinion, but that gut response is very telling.

Someone that from the outset that felt that Kyle Rittenhouse should have been convicted..... says a lot about their instincts and what they are at their core.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:28 PM

Our first inclination when hearing something like this says everything about our core beliefs. A cop involved, I'm on his side from the start. Armed teenager kills rioter, I'm with the teenager. Ex Marine chokes subway passenger that was acting erratic, I'm with the Marine. I keep an open mind as I hear the rest of the story and can change my opinion, but that gut response is very telling.

Someone that from the outset that felt that Kyle Rittenhouse should have been convicted..... says a lot about their instincts and what they are at their core.

This is very rational

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:38 PM

This is very rational

rational is knowing if you point an AR 15 or pistol at the President, Governor, LEO, or anyone for that matter, that you will or may be shot at in self-defense

rational is surveying a scene and seeing three people detaining guy on a subway. They arent robbing him so why would three strangers see the need to restrict someone, on a subway where they cant retreat

irrational is saying every DD14 is a carbon copy of Tim Kennedy, there for is guilty of premeditative murder for restricting someones ability to move, they where trained better…

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

In that situation, 1000% correct and every legal expert has said so. Inadmissible to that day.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:45 PM

OK, says whom, you?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:54 PM

In that situation, 1000% correct and every legal expert has said so. Inadmissible to that day.

I couldn't care less really. Who's to say this marine didn't save a grandma's life from being punched and possibly killed this time or maybe he saved another small child from being kidnapped and raped or possibly killed. Your hero did idolize Michael Jackson.

Justice was served and the POS is dead. No one will ever have to worry about his guy terrorizing them again.

You and SA defend some real terrible POS of society. It is quite telling.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:54 PM

On the whole Kyle thing..... I didn't think anything good could have come out of a teenager with an AR putting himself in that powder keg of a situation..... if I was his dad he would of been at home.

That being said, he had to fight his way out of the situation, and did what he had to to get out alive. No problem with what he did.

Putting yourself in a coin flip situation isn't a wise thing to do.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:56 PM

I couldn't care less really. Who's to say this marine didn't save a grandma's life from being punched and possibly killed this time or maybe he saved another small child from being kidnapped and raped or possibly killed. Your hero did idolize Michael Jackson.

Justice was served and the POS is dead. No one will ever have to worry about his guy terrorizing them again.

You are an emotional mess....

You tell me where I defended anyone in this situation? I'll wait......

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 03:56 PM

On the whole Kyle thing..... I didn't think anything good could have come out of a teenager with an AR putting himself in that powder keg of a situation..... if I was his dad he would of been at home.

That being said, he had to fight his way out of the situation, and did what he had to to get out alive. No problem with what he did.

We agree on that one, the Rittenhouse incident comments were pointed at DQ. He thought Kyle deserved to spend the rest of his life in prison for defending his life.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:00 PM

We agree on that one, the Rittenhouse incident comments were pointed at DQ. He thought Kyle deserved to spend the rest of his life in prison for defending his life.

And everyone can have independent thoughts on a situation. We won't always agree 100 percent of the time if we are truly independent thinkers. How we act when we disagree is really telling.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:02 PM

On the last thread we had last Friday, you defended him several times and vilified the marine.

Said he had no right to do what he did, and then turned right around and said you were going to put a putter through a home owners skull if he stepped off his property because he was talking smack to your wife.

You're the one that seems to be all over the place, my stance hasn't changed and it won't.

Also your ignorant liberal gaslighting tactics have no effect on me. So you can take that stuff somewhere else.

Last week every time you replied to one of my posts you were either attacking me or my business, which is very odd, but yet had no useful facts to add to the discussion. Just you slinging personal attacks my way.

Also you've obviously never met me or been around me. I'm actually one of the chillest people you'll ever meet and pretty much never get emotional. Sorry if you're reading my post as emotional, but that's a you problem, not a me problem.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:16 PM

On the last thread we had last Friday, you defended him several times and vilified the marine.

Said he had no right to do what he did, and then turned right around and said you were going to put a putter through a home owners skull if he stepped off his property because he was talking smack to your wife.

You're the one that seems to be all over the place, my stance hasn't changed and it won't.

Also your ignorant liberal gaslighting tactics have no effect on me. So you can take that stuff somewhere else.

Last week every time you replied to one of my posts you were either attacking me or my business, which is very odd, but yet had no useful facts to add to the discussion. Just you slinging personal attacks my way.

Also you've obviously never met me or been around me. I'm actually one of the chillest people you'll ever meet and pretty much never get emotional. Sorry if you're reading my post as emotional, but that's a you problem, not a me problem.

Like I said, I'll wait for your proof, it should all be in writing and easy to find.....

The golf thing was an example of what control, and knowing what the law allows. I made sure the law was on my side if it came down to it.

Also I'll wait for you to show me proof of where I attacked you....... I'm pretty sure you were the one that was upset because you, and I dont think the same.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:33 PM

Agree Ese, Kid was and is an idiot that put himself in a bad situation. He's still looking for paid speaking engagements to pay his legal debts and maybe actually getting into A&M instead of just saying so which was roundly stamped out by A&M itself. Lol

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:43 PM

So you specifically went and looked up the law about putting a putter through someone's skull for talking smack to your wife? Sure you did....

Is this your example of control? Sounds like the cracked out idiot had more control by staying on his porch, not you that went back and confronted someone. I'd also say in Texas you coming back and confronting him the law would be on his side, not yours.

Perfect example a couple of weeks ago a cracked out idiot in a house that's on the golf course talk crap to my wife I had to go back and confront the guy, even though he made threats he stayed on his property. Had he crossed onto the golf course I would have put a putter through a skull but he was smart he stayed on his porch.

Here let me grab the receipts. Almost every single reply in the previous thread had some childish snarky comment about my business which is an attack on my business which is an attack on me. None of the comments added to the discussion at hand they're just made off hand to inflame the situation and to get under my skin. Which is all you have because you have no actual rebuttal. By the way it didn't work.

Also I'll wait for you to show me proof of where I attacked you....... I'm pretty sure you were the one that was upset because you, and I dont think the same.

Has your life gone sideways? Your demeanor sure has changed over time. Maybe its side effects?

The gummies aren't working, go straight to the bong.

Brooo your a little high strung..... maybe try your own product.....?

Brooo why are you sooo emotional about this?

Up your dose bro.....

Someone needs some gummies......

Someone needs some gummies......

Has your life gone sideways? Your demeanor sure has changed over time. Maybe its side effects?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:47 PM

Damn Ese, think you've hurt someone's feelings!

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:49 PM

Nope, just calling out [censored] when I see it. Just like I call out your [censored].. Spade a spade as it were.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:51 PM

Funny, he doesn't put the context with them....... on purpose? Perhaps....

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:55 PM

Funny, he doesn't put the context with them....... on purpose? Perhaps....

Those are direct quotes from you. There was no context to put with them, but you know that. You literally responded to all my post in this manor.

Anyone wants to read it for themselves link below to the locked thread.

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/8847531/1

Hilarious you ignoring the top of my post about the golf club. Don't forget there is always receipts on the internet. So basically what you just said in your previous post is not anything like what you posted in the other thread.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 04:55 PM

Nope, just calling out [censored] when I see it. Just like I call out your [censored].. Spade a spade as it were.

Now you've done it, crossed that line of no return, lol!

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:03 PM

IBTL

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:04 PM

IBTL

Na I’m done with these 2 clowns.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:07 PM

in. popcorn

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:08 PM

Today was about a photo op-/ and perp walk and highly political. This could have been heard by a GJ next week.
They wanted no more protests this weekend.

The case will be a mess.
You will have two different causes of death.
You will have nypd justifying not filing charges.
You will have varying accounts of what happened.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:13 PM

I still have not heard exactly what Neely did. All I have read is "He was making threats", what exactly did he say?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:15 PM

DA’s own record will come into question.
His office has a 51 percent conviction rate, that’s horrible.
He downgrades over half from felony to misdemeanor.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
I still have not heard exactly what Neely did. All I have read is "He was making threats", what exactly did he say?

I've been asking the same question, and have yet to hear of any threat....

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:36 PM

OK, says whom, you?

Could you focus your question? I make two points.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

Ese, the homeless bogeyman was verbally disruptive yelling he was hungry, thirsty, wanted food and stating he wasn't afraid of jail or dying. Apparently his last living act was to throw his jacket down before Mr. Penny locked him up from behind. This is what has been widely reported and substantiated by witness accounts. Pretty life threatening stuff, New Yorkers having their mid morning coffees interrupted.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

the news has been reporting that he threatened several passengers. what type of threat is anyones guess.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:48 PM

OK, says whom, you?

Ok, Part Deux.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 05:52 PM

OK, says whom, you?

Ok, Part Deux.

Yes. There's not a list of signatures.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 06:19 PM

Looks like Marine has been released until trial. Of course he had to actually post bail unlike the murderers and rapist Bragg normally sets free with no cash bail.

So basically this was all just a dog and pony show for the woke crowd.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 06:26 PM

It’s not like the marine pulled a gun and shot him in the face. He and others tried to restrain him, you May say peacefully. Meaning no punches or beat down, just restraining. As is taught to do with unruly children.

Yes. He’s dead.
But he didn’t pull out a gun and execute him as AOC says.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

Ese, the homeless bogeyman was verbally disruptive yelling he was hungry, thirsty, wanted food and stating he wasn't afraid of jail or dying. Apparently his last living act was to throw his jacket down before Mr. Penny locked him up from behind. This is what has been widely reported and substantiated by witness accounts. Pretty life threatening stuff, New Yorkers having their mid morning coffees interrupted.

that would match his previous non violent MO nature …. LOL

“44 prior arrests, One of which he ouches an elderly woman in the face breaking bones which he did no time for and then he did FOUR months for trying to kidnap a four year old girl. The city/state failed him and the citizens of the city and state.”

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 06:36 PM

The marine should sue the state.

DQ I pray for wisdom every day. Would you do it just once?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 06:52 PM

“44 prior arrests, One of which he ouches an elderly woman in the face breaking bones which he did no time for and then he did FOUR months for trying to kidnap a four year old girl. The city/state failed him and the citizens of the city and state.”

He also assaulted a man

"Filemon Castillo Baltazar told the New York Daily News that he was waiting for a train in the Greenwich Village in 2019 when Neely approached him out of nowhere and punched him in the head, eventually leading Neely to be charged with assault in a case that has since been sealed. "

https://www.thedailybeast.com/assault-victim-says-he-wishes-jordan-neely-had-been-in-rehab

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:02 PM

Detectives investigated and chose not to arrest him. The DA’s office circumvented the process and issued a warrant before a grand jury’s decision. That’s what I have issue with.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:06 PM

Detectives investigated and chose not to arrest him. The DA’s office circumvented the process and issued a warrant before a grand jury’s decision. That’s what I have issue with.

even I couldn't find a way to argue with that cheers

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:12 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tenyearsgone

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:34 PM

I’m think some of you are equating the background of the dead guy to being justified. This should be looked at through the lens of both people having the same value to society.

If it was your own choir boy son, would you feel the same?
Posted By: BigfootWallace

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:42 PM

He was a real fine upstanding member of society roflmao

One thing is certain, if he wouldn't had been on that train acting a fool/running his mouth he would still be here today.

It's insane that anybody would think a Marine who served his country who has a clean record would have the same value to society as a deadbeat who's been arrested 44 times.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by tenyearsgone
I’m think some of you are equating the background of the dead guy to being justified. This should be looked at through the lens of both people having the same value to society.

The family's faux outrage is pretty laughable.

Where we they at? Why was their son homeless? Why didn't they help him? Now that he is dead all of the sudden they're rallying around him.. Seems kind of self-serving to me, almost like they want their 15 minutes or they think they're going to get paid.

They keep blaming it on the city or the government or the marine. Where is the blame for the idiot that put himself in this situation?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:46 PM

If a cow had balls she’d be a bull. But she don’t.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:51 PM

you are better than me

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

that would match his previous non violent MO nature …. LOL

No relevance, no relevance to the actions of that day as has been said by pretty every legal expert to date. None of those riders that day were part or privy to any prior arrests, tickets, etc. That point has been made ad nauseum. Making noise about it changes nothing in the events on that train, that day. And has also been said, 40 of those arrests related to petty train trespass or failure to pay for access.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:53 PM

NY DA let’s people sell drugs, shoot people, carjack and terrorize every day. Wants no bail. Majority of his felony cases are downgraded to misdemeanor.

What makes this the case the case to spare no cost to the DA? Request bail? A guy with zero criminal history.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:54 PM

That would be too compassionate or logical of a way of thinking for this crew..Sad to say.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 07:54 PM

NY DA let’s people sell drugs, shoot people, carjack and terrorize every day. Wants no bail. Majority of his felony cases are downgraded to misdemeanor.

What makes this the case the case to spare no cost to the DA? Request bail? A guy with zero criminal history.

Lol you know the answer to that.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone

you are better than me

Negative
Posted By: BigfootWallace

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:03 PM

That would be too compassionate or logical of a way of thinking for this crew..Sad to say.

I'm sure the deadbeat bum had plenty of compassion when he was breaking bones in that elderly womans face.
Some of you are so soft it's embarrassing to everyone

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:05 PM

I’ve recently dealt with something real close to home. Where someone’s past was totally irrelevant because it happened when they were a minor. So instead of going to prison for up to 20 they went for 18 month. Someone that is a threat to society and women. I hope that when they get out in September that it’s not your family they come after next time. But I pray more that it’s not mine again.

So take your compassion somewhere else where a grandmothers face wasn’t broken and a 4 year old wasn’t kidnapped.
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by BigfootWallace

I'm sure the deadbeat bum had plenty of compassion when he was breaking bones in that elderly womans face.
Some of you are so soft it's embarrassing to everyone

I concur on the last statement! Green to you Sir!
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:13 PM

Compassion for lowlife losers like this one is partly why we are here. I’ll take your comment as a compliment.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:14 PM

No relevance, no relevance to the actions of that day as has been said by pretty every legal expert to date. None of those riders that day were part or privy to any prior arrests, tickets, etc. That point has been made ad nauseum. Making noise about it changes nothing in the events on that train, that day. And has also been said, 40 of those arrests related to petty train trespass or failure to pay for access.

its called a proven propensity for illegal and unprovoked violence toward others.

what was your MOS in the army, Im genuinely curious why you take such a budist approach in every one of these self defense conversations.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:18 PM

its called a proven propensity for illegal and unprovoked violence toward others.

what was your MOS in the army, Im genuinely curious why you take such a budist approach in every one of these self defense conversations.

91-Bravo!

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:23 PM

91-Bravo!

work on the must frustrating over used and abused equipment owned by the US and you are a pacifist. Go figure

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:23 PM

Floyd was suffocated also

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:25 PM

Not Budhist approach, more of a humanistic perspective of life where all lives are precious and irreplaceable. The day I stop thinking that way will be the day I go 6' under.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:27 PM

Floyd was suffocated also

Lol stop that.....

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:29 PM

Not Budhist approach, more of a humanistic perspective of life where all lives are precious and irreplaceable. The day I stop thinking that way will be the day I go 6' under.

Yeah and my naivete shows in other ways.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:30 PM

91-Bravo!

work on the must frustrating over used and abused equipment owned by the US and you are a pacifist. Go figure

If you mean the health of the soldiers, correct. Again, I am former/ex/prior just as Mr. Penny and is irrelevant to how I think or carry myself daily in life.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:31 PM

U do U and I'll do me!

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:32 PM

Anyone watch that movie the Minority Report?

This is exactly why that movie was so provocative.......

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:38 PM

U do U and I'll do me!

Been in that same position prior. The perp was bigger and he was already harming others. I was far more forceful. Being erratic around me is okay if I can get away. Being in a trapped enclosure with weaker people around me would have adrenaline flowing through my veins. Got a rabble rouser half crazy and who knows on what and who knows getting ready to do whatever.

It's not my nature to make others uncomfortable for their safety. Quite the contrary. If I can help it, it is not going to be me. Wouldn't be you either (if it was up to me).
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:42 PM

It won’t matter. The verdict is already in and the max sentence will be handed down.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:43 PM

Hud, you really know how to hurt a guy, lol! Take this for what it is, I very much know how and when to protect myself and/or others. It's in rare circumstances, but the switch works quite fine; think most that have personally met me on here can readily attest to that being the case.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

It won’t matter. The verdict is already in and the max sentence will be handed down.

Hopefully that will not be the case and all facts and circumstances can be revealed and heard, then a jury of his peers will convene and render their decision. That is assuming a grand jury even refers it to trial.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:55 PM

"Saint" Floyd all over again. Puppet masters are keeping the fire stoked.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 08:57 PM

U do U and I'll do me!

Been in that same position prior. The perp was bigger and he was already harming others. I was far more forceful. Being erratic around me is okay if I can get away. Being in a trapped enclosure with weaker people around me would have adrenaline flowing through my veins. Got a rabble rouser half crazy and who knows on what and who knows getting ready to do whatever.

It's not my nature to make others uncomfortable for their safety. Quite the contrary. If I can help it, it is not going to be me. Wouldn't be you either (if it was up to me).

So...you're all caught up? Where are the fishing pictures? realmad

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 09:15 PM

worthless

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

He will certainly be indicted. I did it a few times and a warrant is more scrutinized.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 11:03 PM

Good thing his family showed up to the press conference. Maybe shoulda cared more two weeks ago.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/12/23 11:07 PM

There’s a couple of y’all that belong nowhere near a self defense jury case. Geez. Soft “men”
Posted By: Cool Mo D

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 12:13 AM

BTW, there is no such thing as an ex-Marine!

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 12:35 AM

I thought I heard he was threatening to kill people on the subway. If he gets up in some ladies face or kids face and threatens to kill them, in an enclosed car. I hope no one has a problem with him being restrained by 3 good Samaritans.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 12:36 AM

I thought I heard he was threatening to kill people on the subway. If he gets up in some ladies face or kids face and threatens to kill them, in an enclosed car. I hope no one has a problem with him being restrained by 3 good Samaritans.

Well we know a few on this forum that would sit there and let the lady get smacked around and do nothing.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 12:49 AM

Where did you hear this?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 01:07 AM

Where did you hear this?

Ese, I heard it about 30 minutes ago on THF, has to be legit, lol...

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 01:23 AM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 01:25 AM

I don't see the threat.......

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 01:29 AM

You weren't there.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

You weren't there.

Yes, and I ask where's the threat multiple times and have yet to see one.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 01:56 AM

You weren't there.

Yes, and I ask where's the threat multiple times and have yet to see one.

He was speaking loudly and scaredly like mentally deficient homeless folks may and sometimes do.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 02:19 AM

"Panicked passengers made multiple calls to 911 reporting a 'man with a knife or gun' before Jordan Neely was put into fatal chokehold by ex-Marine Daniel Penny"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ultiple-calls-911-Jordan-Neely-died.html

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 02:20 AM

https://thepostmillennial.com/witne...ssengers-before-daniel-penny-engaged-him

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 03:04 AM

This is the first time I've seen where an actual threat was alleged. I guess we'll see how many witnesses confirm that story.

The daily mail reported a 911 caller alleged a he had a knife or a gun but I haven't heard of a weapon being found. The DM also reported the guy had him in the headlock for up to 15 minutes.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 03:26 AM

This is the first time I've seen where an actual threat was alleged. I guess we'll see how many witnesses confirm that story.

The daily mail reported a 911 caller alleged a he had a knife or a gun but I haven't heard of a weapon being found. The DM also reported the guy had him in the headlock for up to 15 minutes.

Headlock and Chokehold are two different things 2cents

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 03:54 AM

It only needs one person to believe this.
Posted By: Payne

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 04:12 AM

The daily mail reported a 911 caller alleged a he had a knife or a gun but I haven't heard of a weapon being found.

So you want a weapon to be brandished before any action is taken?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by Payne

The daily mail reported a 911 caller alleged a he had a knife or a gun but I haven't heard of a weapon being found.

So you want a weapon to be brandished before any action is taken?

Based on their own argument, a weapon isn’t necessary to kill someone. The Marine didn’t need one.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 04:42 AM

Threats can be through intimidation. I bet If you were on a subway with you family, I could make someone put their hands on me without me saying a word or touching anyone. Simply through intimidation tactics.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 05:00 AM

These homeless dudes ain’t no joke. They’re dangerous. This guy was dangerous, his history proves it.
Living on the streets they carry weapons, either to defend themselves or take things.

These three dudes didn’t curb stomp him. They restrained him with the force they felt necessary. Not just 1 guy, but multiple felt it was necessary.

NYC subways are notoriously dangerous. Homeless have been randomly attacking people. Ny citizens can’t be armed. They are at the mercy of their iPhones and bare hands for defense.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by BigfootWallace
He was a real fine upstanding member of society roflmao

One thing is certain, if he wouldn't had been on that train acting a fool/running his mouth he would still be here today.

It's insane that anybody would think a Marine who served his country who has a clean record would have the same value to society as a deadbeat who's been arrested 44 times.

Critical thinking clearly escapes you. I didn’t state the dead guy was just as good as the choker. You need to learn to think before responding.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 07:05 AM

In other words, I’m right.

The incident should be viewed independently of the two parties backgrounds, good or bad. We can’t proclaim this man is innocent just because he took out the trash of society. I’ve mostly seen “the dead guy deserved it” and “this Marine is what’s right for our country so he’s innocent” comments. Both of those may be true, but it’s wrong to let those facts get in the way of impartiality.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Compassion for lowlife losers like this one is partly why we are here. I’ll take your comment as a compliment.

It’s not compassion, it’s fairness. Like it or not, even the scum of society deserve a fair shake in regards to the law. I actually don’t have a problem with equating fairness to compassion. My faith teaches me to love my enemies, even while carrying out justice.

Equating “he had it coming” to innocence is just as wrong as the left screeching that he’s a racist murderer because one of their sacred cows got kicked and thus is guilty.
Posted By: 71Rcode

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 12:45 PM

Just another reason to me to never set foot again in a left run state or city. You can be on the wrong side of the law in a hurry by doing the right thing.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 01:00 PM

It’s not compassion, it’s fairness. Like it or not, even the scum of society deserve a fair shake in regards to the law. I actually don’t have a problem with equating fairness to compassion. My faith teaches me to love my enemies, even while carrying out justice.

Equating “he had it coming” to innocence is just as wrong as the left screeching that he’s a racist murderer because one of their sacred cows got kicked and thus is guilty.

Well said TenYears and simply what a few of us are saying, "regarding life, liberty and justice there's no better than another- All Men are created equally", obviously when an act is done and especially a life is extinguished, it is up to the eyes of impartial justice to ultimately decide right or wrong". Mr. Penny will have his opportunity at justice governing as afforded by Constitution ".
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 01:11 PM

These homeless dudes ain’t no joke. They’re dangerous. This guy was dangerous, his history proves it.
Living on the streets they carry weapons, either to defend themselves or take things.

These three dudes didn’t curb stomp him. They restrained him with the force they felt necessary. Not just 1 guy, but multiple felt it was necessary.

NYC subways are notoriously dangerous. Homeless have been randomly attacking people. Ny citizens can’t be armed. They are at the mercy of their iPhones and bare hands for defense.

Their problem, not mine. They asked for it, they got it. Eff them.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 05:36 PM

DQ found another bleeding heart. Without any crustal thinking skills. Great.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 05:45 PM

...humanistic perspective of life where all lives are precious...

Lives of evil people are not precious.

...humanistic perspective of life where all lives are ... irreplaceable.

Lives of evil people are replaceable.
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 05:47 PM

DQ found another bleeding heart. Without any crustal thinking skills. Great.

They need to start a TBH (Texas Bleeding Hearts) forum for feel good compassionate compadres.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 05:49 PM

Marines defense fund has hit a million dollars.
On givesendgo.

Because go fund me is liberal garbage. Hosted go fund me for a dude who killed a Milwaukee cop. Said it didn’t violate their laws. F them britches.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 06:02 PM

Bet a couple here funded the cop killer because blm and what not.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 06:09 PM

It’s not compassion, it’s fairness. Like it or not, even the scum of society deserve a fair shake in regards to the law.

We have states and a country with exorbitant laws... that are not used and applied evenly. The "scum of society" deserve a fair shake, I agree. But, they already get more than a fair shake - even if it's in only one place, that's once place too many. And the flip side is the white, law abiding, Christian, conservative gets less than a fair shake in way too many places. Don't they deserve it like the "scum of society"?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 06:36 PM

Man, you way overread things. I support The Blue at every turn and always will, doesn't mean I condone instances of overreach or abuse of the very few or just instances of it. No police defunder here....

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 06:38 PM

Man, you way overread things. I support The Blue at every turn and always will, doesn't mean I condone instances of overreach or abuse of the very few or just instances of it. No police defunder here....

What made you feel the need to defend yourself?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 06:42 PM

Sorry, don't feel I'm at all defending myself by correcting someone's misportrayal of being cast as a cop killer BLM contributor.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 06:43 PM

Some guy died and so what? Only one person had the ability to prevent any of this from happening and he chose to provoke someone who evidently feared for this own safety and the safety of others.

This kind of garbage is how innocents get hurt and/or killed - "Like it or not, even the scum of society deserve a fair shake in regards to the law." The deceased may indeed have been scum, he was not an innocent, and gave up his rights to have the authorities respond because of his own threatening actions. From the posted article:

"She alleged that Penny, a former Marine, refrained from jumping in and using force to subdue Neely until there was a threat of violence. . . . "He said, 'I don't care. I'll take a bullet, I'll go to jail' because he would kill people on the train," she recalled. "He said, 'I would kill a motherf*cker. I don't care. I'll take a bullet. I'll go to jail'."

If a correct witnessing of the incident, this gets down to the outcomes "play stupid games" and FAFO. If true, then how can anyone in their right mind ignore the rather noble actions of the marine. He did what losers refuse to do.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 06:45 PM

Sorry, don't feel I'm at all defending myself by correcting someone's misportrayal of being cast as a cop killer BLM contributor.

He didn’t address you, or quote you.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 06:51 PM

He met aggressive intimidation with restraint. Restraint Supported by others on the train. The minimal force he felt necessary. Yes it ended badly. That’s for GJ to decide at this point.

If this is like Texas. By the DA filing charges, they are the ones to present to GJ. If left alone NYOD would present to GJ. Should have went to GJ through natural course.

These activists will never be satisfied with anything less than max sentence on murder. Activists already claim he was executed and lynched.
Posted By: jskin

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 07:02 PM

Not sure where I land on this one. I support the marine for having the balls to step up, most won’t even the keyboard tough guys on here. But maybe given the duration it was excessive. But I don’t feel sorry for the victim either.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by jskin
Not sure where I land on this one. I support the marine for having the balls to step up, most won’t even the keyboard tough guys on here. But maybe given the duration it was excessive. But I don’t feel sorry for the victim either.

Yes, this was always going to come down to the duration and magnitude as to reasonableness.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 08:34 PM

Yes, this was always going to come down to the duration and magnitude as to reasonableness.

I guess they should've let him up so he could go back to where he started.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 08:54 PM

When do you reach the point where its okay to snuff out a life...?

The guy on the subway thought it was appropriate, and now he has to hope others that have his future in their hands feel the same way.......

This is what it comes down to..... opinions here matter not.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 09:00 PM

The guy on the subway thought it was appropriate, and now he has to hope others that have his future in their hands feel the same way.......

You sure come down big with your assumptions. I have not seen anything where that guy was trying to kill the other.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 09:00 PM

And yes, the outcome was extremely unfortunate.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 09:05 PM

so now we are at pre-mediated murder interesting.

how many times does someone have to shoot you before you can claim self defense?

If it’s one your already dead…

reverse the rules in thus instance, the young man waited for the crazy guy to put him in a submissive position first before defending himself… now he is dead.

I have no idea why i'm arguing with a man that wouldnt defend himself or others on a subway

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 09:17 PM

Bad things can happen when going after someone's neck....

It doesn't matter what you or I think..... he put himself in a coin flip game, and thats one place I wouldn't want to be.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 09:32 PM

Also yall are ASSUMING the homeless guy was going to do someone harm.......

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 09:48 PM

Definitely not saying that. But when you’ve been choked out for more than a minute I’m pretty sure you aren’t gonna fight back much, especially with 3-4 men to hold you at bay
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 09:54 PM

Well, he pretty much said he was going to do something that would land him in jail and he didn't give a fluck.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 09:56 PM

No one knows how they ended up on the ground., or at least I don’t. I assume we have all seen only the clip shown to everyone.

1. He was not charged by NYPD.
2. In that case, it would have be presented to GJ by NYPD.
3. By the DA filing case, they now present their case to DA and why it’s a crime.
4. 100k bond for a self defense case by a guy with no history. By a city that opposes bail. Ok.

These are the politics people don’t see.
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 10:05 PM

Kind of an idiotic statement when the guy was threatening people. Are you suggesting a person has to wait to be assaulted before they defend themselves?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Big Fitz

Kind of an idiotic statement when the guy was threatening people. Are you suggesting a person has to wait to be assaulted before they defend themselves?

Maybe, but I've only seen that once, and well after things had blown up, she is also anonymous from what I read.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 10:26 PM

Honest question, have you responded physically to everyone in your life that has threatened you?
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 10:32 PM

I knew we had some bleeding hearts around here but it appears we have more than I thought. The ignore function has new members,

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 10:47 PM

Honest question, have you responded physically to everyone in your life that has threatened you?

God no! I grew up the private school, country club life.....

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 11:11 PM

Now, it makes sense.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
I knew we had some bleeding hearts around here but it appears we have more than I thought. The ignore function has new members,

Funny how the vaccine forcing crowd are now talking about overreach roflmao Critical thinking and logic are all but gone in this country, sad.

Confucius says…continuing to argue with them, makes it fuzzy as to who the dumbass really is.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ol Thumper

Funny how the vaccine forcing crowd are now talking about overreach roflmao Critical thinking and logic are all but gone in this country, sad.

Confucius says…continuing to argue with them, makes it fuzzy as to who the dumbass really is.

Yep, I bowed out yesterday. Not worth my time.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 11:21 PM

I’m all about defending myself or those around me if in danger. Like someone said earlier, first mistake was being in NYC, nuff said

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/13/23 11:36 PM

Now, it makes sense.

loser8

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/14/23 02:44 AM

Several news stories about the guy being a Michael Jackson impersonator. All I know is, he's nailing it perfectly right now.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/14/23 11:58 AM

Several news stories about the guy being a Michael Jackson impersonator. All I know is, he's nailing it perfectly right now.

LMAO
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/14/23 01:12 PM

Of course not, that is where judgement comes in. There are words and there are posturing and actions.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/14/23 06:56 PM

roflmao

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 03:13 AM

Coming up on 2 million. That’s gonna pay for some top notch experts.

[Linked Image]

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 04:13 AM

Coming up on 2 million. That’s gonna pay for some top notch experts.

[Linked Image]

I love it up
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by 6InARowMakeItGo

roflmao

lol35 rofl
Posted By: GNTX

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 04:05 PM

No one knows how they ended up on the ground., or at least I don’t. I assume we have all seen only the clip shown to everyone.

3. By the DA filing case, they now present their case to DA and why it’s a crime.
4. 100k bond for a self defense case by a guy with no history. By a city that opposes bail. Ok.

I’ve seen the clip where he placed the guy in a recovery position afterwards and the guy was still moving at the time. Someone suggested the victim was on, “spice” due to his erratic behavior which is a drug that I have no knowledge of.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by GNTX

I’ve seen the clip where he placed the guy in a recovery position afterwards and the guy was still moving at the time. Someone suggested the victim was on, “spice” due to his erratic behavior which is a drug that I have no knowledge of.

Synthetic weed. Believe it's nothing more than potpourri which they can sell over the counter in all head shops and gas stations. Kind of like bath salts and makes people do crazy chit.
Posted By: Cool Mo D

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 06:43 PM

Anyone have any dealings with givesendgo?
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cool Mo D

Probably something that will take a huge percentage of monies that is raised.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 07:22 PM

I don’t think give send go takes a large percentage. Like woke gofundme.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 07:22 PM

Marine has hit 2.2 million.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Herbie Hancock
Originally Posted by Cool Mo D

Probably something that will take a huge percentage of monies that is raised.

.30 cents per donation. Almost nothing.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 07:41 PM

A lot of people cannot accept the fact that some departments, courts, da, judges, etc have become a weapon for a political party. Admitting as much would make them rethink their entire opinion of the last 6-8 year.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/15/23 08:04 PM

Makes my day to see that man receive so much for his defense. I hope that the money is enough to serve justice.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/16/23 10:30 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/16/23 10:54 PM

Bump.

😂

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/16/23 10:58 PM

I can dance better than this, but I need some cardboard when I bust a move...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fimR4VZn72w

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/17/23 12:54 AM

Super relevant, Guy.
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/17/23 05:23 PM

Marine $2 million plus, does this not show what the majority pf people think?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/17/23 05:27 PM

With 2.5 million raised. NY DA will put a team on this exclusively. Taking away from other crime victims and prosecutions.

They are digging and digging for anything on social media to muddy the water that he’s a racist. Trust me.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/17/23 05:29 PM

A witness has come forward to back up this story.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/18/23 12:13 PM

good read here

https://www.wsj.com/articles/free-d...hokehold-subway-criminal-charge-6b6ad15f

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/18/23 12:21 PM

Can you copy article? Paywall.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/18/23 12:27 PM

Can you copy article? Paywall.

try this, it takes you to the article minus the pay wall

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

the article is free danial penny

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/18/23 12:33 PM

Sorry thought that was a link for the witness statement that had come forward. You got a link to that?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/18/23 12:39 PM

Sorry thought that was a link for the witness statement that had come forward. You got a link to that?

https://nypost.com/2023/05/12/jordan-neely-chokehold-death-witness-praying-for-daniel-penny/

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death - 05/18/23 01:17 PM

https://nypost.com/2023/05/12/jordan-neely-chokehold-death-witness-praying-for-daniel-penny/

Thanks, yea I had already read that.

Below that story though, there is another one about someone that stabbed and killed another man on the subway that is interesting.

He was no billed by the GJ and all charges dropped. Only real difference I see is they were both minorities. I think this man was fully justified as well.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/grand...-slay-was-self-defense/?dicbo=v2-ZMQclxO
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum