Re: When will people learn? [Re: TCM3] #8834822 04/16/23 04:17 PM
B
Big Fitz Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Originally Posted by TCM3
Originally Posted by Texas Dan
Owning a pit bull strokes your ego and elevates you above everyone else who doesn’t own one.

Kind of like owning a PowerStroke.

bolt

Oh no you ditent!

Re: When will people learn? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8834825 04/16/23 04:24 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Blk argues for sport. Ignore is the best thing you can do.

Yep, figured that out shortly after the last one of these threads.
up

It's called a discussion and a vigorous exchange of ideas and points of view. I was also on the debate team in school which was odd to many because I was also on the wrestling team.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8834847 04/16/23 05:15 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

This is Daisy the American bulldog/Chocolate lab mix enjoying a daily bunny shortly before I had to put her down. She was the most aggressive dog I have ever owned and the sweetest.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8834848 04/16/23 05:17 PM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I don’t care to be around them. Don’t like family being around them. I don’t recall ever seeing a fairly normal owner of one.

To be determined
Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8834933 04/16/23 10:08 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8835366 04/17/23 04:41 PM
S
Slimpickin Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Came home one day and found this guy in our house. New neighbor’s dog climbed the fence and played with my labs. Full of energy and friendly! Just wanted attention. After several surprise visits( Dog Door) i raised The fence to keep him out! [Linked Image]

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.
Re: When will people learn? [Re: blkt2] #8835375 04/17/23 04:52 PM
T
TDK Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted by blkt2
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
They're all darlings right up until they eat someone's face off.

Funny, I used to say the exact same thing about my dominatrix girlfriend.

It’s starting to add up…the persistence and argumentative nature…you can put your foot down and remove the butt plug at any time. Be strong.

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC
Re: When will people learn? [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8835376 04/17/23 04:53 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H

You cannot make this up. "The dogs are now under quarantine at Pups Under Police Security (PUPS), an animal holding facility. Police say the pit bulls must go through a "dangerous dog evaluation" to determine what will happen to them, according to a report by Minneapolis StarTribune."

Last edited by Hudbone; 04/17/23 04:55 PM.
Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8835407 04/17/23 05:57 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Hud it sounds like the dogs are innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited by ducknbass; 04/17/23 06:00 PM.
Re: When will people learn? [Re: ducknbass] #8835408 04/17/23 06:00 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Hid it sounds like the dogs are innocent until proven guilty.

I bet the evaluation doesn't include throwing tennis balls in their backyard..

Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8835412 04/17/23 06:11 PM
P
PKnTX Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Don’t like the breed myself but “banning” or otherwise legally
restricting a breed of dog is a slippery slope. A few years ago
we were shopping for home owners insurance and several
companies had restrictions on dogs based on breed or type.
Pit bull was only 1 of many on the list. The point, a law likely
would not be limited to pits.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: Hudbone] #8835573 04/17/23 10:54 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Hudbone

You cannot make this up. "The dogs are now under quarantine at Pups Under Police Security (PUPS), an animal holding facility. Police say the pit bulls must go through a "dangerous dog evaluation" to determine what will happen to them, according to a report by Minneapolis StarTribune."

Some insurance companies won't insure your home if you own one and yet these clowns are apparently willing to accept liability for determining them to be safe?

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: When will people learn? [Re: TDK] #8835579 04/17/23 11:04 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by TDK

It’s starting to add up…the persistence and argumentative nature…you can put your foot down and remove the butt plug at any time. Be strong.

rofl rofl rofl

Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8835607 04/17/23 11:39 PM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
You cant have a lion, tiger, bear, coyote, wolf as a pet….dont see how a pitbull is much different here. Just another pointless death at the hand of a dog that should not be a pet.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: TDK] #8835686 04/18/23 01:50 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TDK

I didn't have to argue with her, for the most part she did what I told her. She also knew that direct confrontation with me was pointless and if she wanted something she had to charm me for it. Butt plugs were for her clients.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: blkt2] #8835691 04/18/23 02:11 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by TDK

I didn't have to argue with her, for the most part she did what I told her. She also knew that direct confrontation with me was pointless and if she wanted something she had to charm me for it. Butt plugs were for her clients.

Was she hot?

Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8835696 04/18/23 02:31 AM
J
JimTX Online Content
Bird Dog
Online Content
Bird Dog
J

Last edited by JimTX; 04/18/23 02:32 AM.
Re: When will people learn? [Re: jeepercreeper] #8835735 04/18/23 04:09 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jeepercreeper
You cant have a lion, tiger, bear, coyote, wolf as a pet….dont see how a pitbull is much different here. Just another pointless death at the hand of a dog that should not be a pet.

You can have all of those things as a pet if you feel like it in TX.

No one needs an assault rifle
You don't need an SUV
Diesel engines cause brain damage through microscopic soot and you don't need them, you should drive an electric truck
You can't even comprehend how dangerous a gas stove is and they should be outlawed

Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8835753 04/18/23 04:54 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
With a 100,000 dollars of dangerous animal insurance. Sounds like some good legislation for pit bull owners. I wonder if they could use their SNAP cards for that. roflmao

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...269-939a622c-6d09-41ff-880a-54756433dd09

Re: When will people learn? [Re: GusWayne] #8835764 04/18/23 05:38 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by GusWayne
Originally Posted by TDK

Was she hot?
[/quote]

Google her and check her out for yourself. I started dating her in 06, she's not bad today but she was much better looking back then. Mistress Daria.

I don't know why y'all are making a big deal out of it, she was just a normal lady who also happened to have the mental strength to peel someone's skin off piece by piece if she had to or kick a coke bottle up their backside.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: blkt2] #8835784 04/18/23 11:17 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
I don't know why y'all are making a big deal out of it, she was just a normal lady who also happened to have the mental strength to peel someone's skin off piece by piece if she had to or kick a coke bottle up their backside.

I now see the disfunction in some of your conclusions. "Normal" females just don't do that. In addition, I would say it shows mental weakness if not a bent out a whack disorder for any person to perform the acts so described. Any person.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: blkt2] #8835794 04/18/23 11:33 AM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

You don't need an SUV
Diesel engines cause brain damage through microscopic soot and you don't need them, you should drive an electric truck
You can't even comprehend how dangerous a gas stove is and they should be outlawed

This is false. Lets be clear and not mislead people. You can own Wild Animals but they are still not a Pet. You cannot simply go to a Pet store and buy a lion. You cannot simply capture a lion and declare it as your Pet. You cant show up at the vet when your lion gets sick. The state regulations and requirements are clearly laid out and thats only if your local ordinances even allow it:

https://guides.sll.texas.gov/animal-law/wild-animals

You sound like one of those pit owners that says its the victims fault after every incident where a pit eats a kids face. Guy just got killed by 4 pits, he was probably teasing them with the tennis ball bc pits never kill people unprovoked.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: jeepercreeper] #8835834 04/18/23 12:46 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

You don't need an SUV

This is false. Lets be clear and not mislead people. You can own Wild Animals but they are still not a Pet. You cannot simply go to a Pet store and buy a lion. You cannot simply capture a lion and declare it as your Pet. You cant show up at the vet when your lion gets sick. The state regulations and requirements are clearly laid out and thats only if your local ordinances even allow it:

https://guides.sll.texas.gov/animal-law/wild-animals

You sound like one of those pit owners that says its the victims fault after every incident where a pit eats a kids face. Guy just got killed by 4 pits, he was probably teasing them with the tennis ball bc pits never kill people unprovoked.

As a mechanic I worked in Garland for a few years. We had problems with people breaking into customers cars when parked overnight. One of the Garland Animal Control Officers gave us a wolf puppy or Cub or whatever you care to call it. He was so little that his eyes weren't even open yet and I basically carried him in my pocket and fed him with a bottle until he was old enough to be weaned. We named him Kitty and even though he was absolutely terrifying to look at he was a big playful goofball who could have torn your arm off but never did. Occasionally he would Escape and he did not go on a campaign of Terror when he did so, he just went a couple of blocks over and hopped in a backyard with some other dogs to play with them so he would have some company. I didn't own the wolf, he was the shop wolf. Cars stopped getting broken into once he was on the job.

I don't make any excuses for animals because they are simply animals, they're not humans. The pitbulls killed the guy for reasons only known to themselves but it was probably pretty predictable had he been able to read their behavior a little bit better. Fyi, if you keep an animal for your own personal enjoyment and pleasure it is a pet even if it's a blue whale in an aquarium.

I have a client that is insanely wealthy and they have a fleet of pitbulls in their yard. She also has a kangaroo and a monkey. The monkey is barely bigger than a large house cat and the dogs are terrified of him. The monkey is now 14 years old and somehow hasn't been murdered by the Five pit bulls that they keep in the yard.

Re: When will people learn? [Re: Hudbone] #8835835 04/18/23 12:46 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Hudbone

I now see the disfunction in some of your conclusions. "Normal" females just don't do that. In addition, I would say it shows mental weakness if not a bent out a whack disorder for any person to perform the acts so described. Any person.

Apparently my dry sense of humor completely missed you.

I'm sure quite a few people here have dated strippers or naughty massage therapist. Would you have been happier had I been dating someone like that?

Re: When will people learn? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8835837 04/18/23 12:59 PM
Tbar Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
The other day I was watching the bee removal guy extract a hive out of my water meter box when something pushed me from behind. I turned around and see the most enormous pit mix standing there...I'm talking one of the biggest I have ever seen!!! S^*t...S^*t...S^*t !!! Huge adrenaline spike...and then he just starts leaning on me wanting to be petted. Heart rate slows down.

I know just because he is friendly now he's a hand grande. The right trigger and he goes off. Ie - perhaps if I had been afraid of dogs and taken off running....

Make America Great Again

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide