psycho0819 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted by Concho
Originally Posted by psycho0819
Originally Posted by psycho0819
I will preface the following opinion by saying I am NOT anti-police. I would endanger myself to aid a LEO if I thought they needed my help or thought they were in danger. Perhaps expecting one to do the same for me or my family is foolish? Looking at what happened in this case, some others, and the basic defense of inaction by the law enforcement community as whole, we certainly cannot count on it.

I just don't see how waiting on more information to come out is going to paint these officers in a better light. It seems that the more info comes out, the worse it looks for them. I'm not going to espouse my opinions here, but will say that what information is out there will be tough to reign back in.

Well, maybe because most of it will be proven incorrect.....you know like Donald Trump was a Russian asset......

So are you saying they weren't on site for forty minutes to an hour before "border patrol" breached the room and stopped the killer? I'd be curious as to your sources for this information?

No, I'm saying you don't have a clue as to what occurred other than what you heard on TV and yet here you are condemning and passing judgement.

So your here defending based on the same "lack of information" then, correct? At least the info I've relayed has been conveyed by DPS, what have you got?

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without conviction.

The end of the world began the day it was created, and life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Buzzsaw] #8609527 05/31/22 11:00 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
The teacher who left the door opened for the dickweed shooter to enter, got her a great lawyer. Saying now, she ran in to report the truck wreck, then ran back to shut the school door

I'm calling

bs

Where did you find this info?

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: jskin] #8609533 05/31/22 11:05 PM
K
killemall Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
K
There are reports that the police department is no longer cooperating with the dps investigation

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: killemall] #8609537 05/31/22 11:10 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by killemall
There are reports that the police department is no longer cooperating with the dps investigation

Yep, Uvalde Chief of Police no longer cooperating with the Texas Rangers. Hang him!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: jskin] #8609551 05/31/22 11:16 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Turning into a big CHIT show

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: jskin] #8609564 05/31/22 11:26 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Biden’s DOJ is on the case now.

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: psycho0819] #8609577 06/01/22 12:07 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C

So are you saying they weren't on site for forty minutes to an hour before "border patrol" breached the room and stopped the killer? I'd be curious as to your sources for this information?
[/quote]

No, I'm saying you don't have a clue as to what occurred other than what you heard on TV and yet here you are condemning and passing judgement.[/quote]

So your here defending based on the same "lack of information" then, correct? At least the info I've relayed has been conveyed by DPS, what have you got?
[/quote]

Show me where I defended them other than saying people are jumping to conclusions, Monday Morning Quarterbacking, and condemning simply based on TV reports......the people we know lie on a regular basis.....some were condemning the local police for lying, Mayor of Uvalde says they didn't lie, DPS and Texas Officials knew the truth from the get go, and saying otherwise just ain't true. Like I said, if the order was given to hold in place while kids died, I'll be the first to condemn, on the other hand if they were attempting to make entry for that entire 40 minute or so, I believe we owe them some slack. We should at least have all the facts. I'm hearing DPS may have pulled out already.

Last edited by Concho; 06/01/22 12:09 AM.

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: ntxtrapper] #8609580 06/01/22 12:10 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Biden’s DOJ is on the case now.

That should clear everything up......in a year or two.....

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Concho] #8609584 06/01/22 12:16 AM
J.G. Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

No, I'm saying you don't have a clue as to what occurred other than what you heard on TV and yet here you are condemning and passing judgement.[/quote]

[/quote]

Show me where I defended them other than saying people are jumping to conclusions, Monday Morning Quarterbacking, and condemning simply based on TV reports......the people we know lie on a regular basis.....some were condemning the local police for lying, Mayor of Uvalde says they didn't lie, DPS and Texas Officials knew the truth from the get go, and saying otherwise just ain't true. Like I said, if the order was given to hold in place while kids died, I'll be the first to condemn, on the other hand if they were attempting to make entry for that entire 40 minute or so, I believe we owe them some slack. We should at least have all the facts. I'm hearing DPS may have pulled out already.[/quote]

As has been said before. It does not take 40 minutes to make entry into anything short of a foot thick steel vault door.

No masonry wall. No steel wall. No wood wall. No solid concrete wall takes 40 minutes to breach.

And doors on a school ain't a big deal to force open. I laid it all out for you, but it was deleted by a mod.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Jimbo1] #8609585 06/01/22 12:16 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Yep, Uvalde Chief of Police no longer cooperating with the Texas Rangers. Hang him!

It sounded to me like DPS had already made up their mind that the on-scene commander messed up and then the DPS Commander passed judgement on national tv.....are you speaking about the ISD Chief or City Police Chief not cooperating?

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: J.G.] #8609589 06/01/22 12:19 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C

Show me where I defended them other than saying people are jumping to conclusions, Monday Morning Quarterbacking, and condemning simply based on TV reports......the people we know lie on a regular basis.....some were condemning the local police for lying, Mayor of Uvalde says they didn't lie, DPS and Texas Officials knew the truth from the get go, and saying otherwise just ain't true. Like I said, if the order was given to hold in place while kids died, I'll be the first to condemn, on the other hand if they were attempting to make entry for that entire 40 minute or so, I believe we owe them some slack. We should at least have all the facts. I'm hearing DPS may have pulled out already.[/quote]

As has been said before. It does not take 40 minutes to make entry into anything short of a foot thick steel vault door.

No masonry wall. No steel wall. No wood wall. No solid concrete wall takes 40 minutes to breach.

And doors on a school ain't a big deal to force open. I laid it all out for you, but it was deleted by a mod. [/quote]

So, you know for a fact that under fire from an AR15 through the door that it doesn't take 40 minutes to beach the door?

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Concho] #8609594 06/01/22 12:23 AM
J.G. Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Uh, yeah, pick a different door, or go through a wall somewhere.

And there's also this second factor, shoot back!

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: J.G.] #8609596 06/01/22 12:26 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by FiremanJG

Shoot back into two rooms full of school kids......interesting, I can only imagine what outrage and rioting would occur if police fired blindly into a classroom full of kids.

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: jskin] #8609607 06/01/22 12:38 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
I wonder if any you have considered that while you are cutting through doors and walls, the bad guy has two options to occupy his time, he can shoot at the guy cutting the entry, or and I hate to be too realistic here, he can shoot some more people inside the room with him......either way, you would have trouble shooting back at a guy you cannot see. Once again this is a tragedy in every sense of the word and heartbreaking in so many ways, but lashing out at people who were there to help isn't going to solve anything, there will be time for that later.

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: jskin] #8609608 06/01/22 12:40 AM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Weren't there windows?

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Concho] #8609613 06/01/22 12:48 AM
K
killemall Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
K

It sounded to me like DPS had already made up their mind that the on-scene commander messed up and then the DPS Commander passed judgement on national tv.....are you speaking about the ISD Chief or City Police Chief not cooperating?

Reports are both

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Concho] #8609615 06/01/22 12:49 AM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

My mistake, it is the ISD Chief reported to be no longer talking to the TX Rangers.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Simple Searcher] #8609616 06/01/22 12:51 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Simple Searcher
Weren't there windows?

Yes, but once again you are giving the bad guy notice you are coming and he is only left a couple of options......if he had stopped shooting, and I'm not agreeing with waiting, but I can see some of the shutdown by some personalities under those extreme conditions. If you have never been in this situation I can assure you it is amazing what goes through your thoughts and many of us just revert back to prior training. As humans we are conditioned by life experience and or training we receive. I would think a counter sniper would maybe had a chance to end this thing early, but I'm not sure one was on scene and I'm not sure what the conditions were with the type window and such. Shooting through windows is iffy at best. I'm with many of you, I would have been trying anything I could try. I'm not defending poor decisions, just saying there may be more to this than meets the eye, if not then someone needs to be held accountable.

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Concho] #8609618 06/01/22 12:51 AM
J.G. Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Shoot back into two rooms full of school kids......interesting, I can only imagine what outrage and rioting would occur if police fired blindly into a classroom full of kids.

You have to pick people doing the shooting back, that can actually shoot. Might be foreign to you, I know.

Two rooms?

Pick a different one, get into the building first, get into the room second. No different than if a room in the building was on fire. Get into the building first.

Standing outside with your thumb in your azz is never an option..

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: jskin] #8609619 06/01/22 12:51 AM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Biden is beginning his bail out on Uvalde and any gun reform and has switched to fixing inflation.

can you say trying to up ratings?

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Jimbo1] #8609620 06/01/22 12:53 AM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
The teacher who left the door opened for the dickweed shooter to enter, got her a great lawyer. Saying now, she ran in to report the truck wreck, then ran back to shut the school door

I'm calling

bs

of course on network news. the great lawyer part was my guess as to how she got her NEW story.

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: jskin] #8609623 06/01/22 12:56 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Texas police: Teacher closed propped-open door before attack - ABC News" https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/texas-police-teacher-closed-propped-open-door-attack-85093476

UVALDE, Texas -- An exterior door at Robb Elementary School did not lock when it was closed by a teacher shortly before a gunman used it to get inside and kill 19 students and two teachers, leaving investigators searching to determine why, state police said Tuesday.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Buzzsaw] #8609629 06/01/22 01:04 AM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

I'm calling

bs

of course on network news. the great lawyer part was my guess as to how she got her NEW story.

I just read what was reported by a SA newspaper and it's worse than I imagined. She actually acknowledged that door was supposed to be locked at all times. She's now saying she closed the door.
Guess it didn't lock after you opened it sweetheart! I hope she gets the crap sued out of her!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: J.G.] #8609630 06/01/22 01:06 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C

You have to pick people doing the shooting back, that can actually shoot. Might be foreign to you, I know.

Two rooms?

Pick a different one, get into the building first, get into the room second. No different than if a room in the building was on fire. Get into the building first.

They WERE inside the building, apparently you know nothing about the situation.....19 officers stacked in the hallway.

Last edited by Concho; 06/01/22 01:07 AM.

Re: LEO question about Uvalde shooting [Re: Concho] #8609635 06/01/22 01:09 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C

Two rooms?

They WERE inside the building, apparently you know nothing about the situation and also nothing about me, if you knew who i am you might show a little respect, but somehow I doubt that is in you.....19 officers stacked in the hallway.

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide