Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341458 08/04/21 10:40 PM
M
mideon2000 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
Fully vaxxed, happy with the decision. Fine with wearing a mask. I can handle a piece of cloth on my nose. I did the vaccine to help reduce the severity of COVID if i were to get it. If you don't want to, thats fine, cool. At this point if you have not gotten it, you probably don't want to and probably wont. It is just easier to say "i don't wanna" or " ill take my chances".

I only lie when I tell the truth.
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341472 08/04/21 10:50 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
at this point its like the vaxxed are having a come to "Jesus" moment and trying to guilt everyone else into falling down the hole with them.

[Linked Image]
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341476 08/04/21 10:56 PM
J
jcarring99 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
Well I'm vaxxed. Wife and kids are as well. Of course i'm immune compromised from having cancer last year with radiation and chemo and everything. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to get vaccinated. It's not like it was just some sort of made up concoction that they developed in a couple of months. This thing had been worked on for years and years. It just had to be tweaked to work on covid. I mean if you don't want it more power to you. I know several people personally who got covid and died before the vaccine came out. Off the top of my head I can't remember anyone having died from it that I know since the vaccine came out. Maybe everyone I know has gotten the vaccine? lol

Joel Carrington
214-770-7978
Email: joel@carringtonconstructiondfw.com
Carrington Roofing & Construction, LLC
Financing options click: https://app.gethearth.com/flyers/carrington-roofing-construction-llc/joel
www.carringtonconstructiondfw.com
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Tin Head] #8341477 08/04/21 10:57 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Tin Head
at this point its like the vaxxed are having a come to "Jesus" moment and trying to guilt everyone else into falling down the hole with them.

That moment when the vaccinated become super spreaders.....

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Tin Head] #8341483 08/04/21 11:02 PM
M
mideon2000 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M

I think it is more along the lines of "why bother?" Kinda like politics. You ain't gonna change their ways or mindset. Works both ways too.

I only lie when I tell the truth.
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: jcarring99] #8341523 08/05/21 12:06 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by jcarring99
Well I'm vaxxed. Wife and kids are as well. Of course i'm immune compromised from having cancer last year with radiation and chemo and everything. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to get vaccinated. It's not like it was just some sort of made up concoction that they developed in a couple of months. This thing had been worked on for years and years. It just had to be tweaked to work on covid. I mean if you don't want it more power to you. I know several people personally who got covid and died before the vaccine came out. Off the top of my head I can't remember anyone having died from it that I know since the vaccine came out. Maybe everyone I know has gotten the vaccine? lol

Lmao! Years and years huh? How many years was it tested on humans after being tweaked before covid?

Last edited by Thundervee; 08/05/21 12:18 AM.

🍻
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: S.A. hunter] #8341532 08/05/21 12:16 AM
S
Stub Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
S
For the most part there is a lot of folks sharing their personal experiences and overall view of yes they are in favor of it or no its not for them.
Then you have a few from both sides that are slinging a little mud and thats okay too, wonder who they might be confused2 roflmao

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341559 08/05/21 12:31 AM
D
DannyB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Stub
For the most part there is a lot of folks sharing their personal experiences and overall view of yes they are in favor of it or no its not for them.
Then you have a few from both sides that are slinging a little mud and thats okay too, wonder who they might be confused2 roflmao

I'm for Rand Paul's suggestions!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...es-americans-resist-pelosi-petty-tyrants

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8341563 08/05/21 12:34 AM
J
jcarring99 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Thundervee

Lmao! Years and years huh? How many years was it tested on humans after being tweaked before covid?

yeah since the early 2000's to be exact. If you think they just magically came up with it in a few months then you haven't done much research or talked to many doctors about it. SARS was the basis for it

Here read this. It explains it a little. https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-stories/vaccine-development

Last edited by jcarring99; 08/05/21 12:41 AM.

Joel Carrington
214-770-7978
Financing options click: https://app.gethearth.com/flyers/carrington-roofing-construction-llc/joel
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: jcarring99] #8341590 08/05/21 01:10 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

yeah since the early 2000's to be exact. If you think they just magically came up with it in a few months then you haven't done much research or talked to many doctors about it. SARS was the basis for it

Here read this. It explains it a little. https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-stories/vaccine-development

You’re the one that said they tweaked it for covid, not me, so you’re telling me it’s was tested on humans in the early 2000’s but it it’s been tweaked for covid 19 which came along in 2019 but the “vax” has been tweaked and tested since the early 2000’s? Lmao! Carry on dude. I’d go get it again if I was you just to make sure it double works roflmao

I’m not getting it period. But I’m glad you’re good with your decision

🍻
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8341609 08/05/21 01:27 AM
J
jcarring99 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J

You’re the one that said they tweaked it for covid, not me, so you’re telling me it’s was tested on humans in the early 2000’s but it it’s been tweaked for covid 19 which came along in 2019 but the “vax” has been tweaked and tested since the early 2000’s? Lmao! Carry on dude. I’d go get it again if I was you just to make sure it double works roflmao

I’m not getting it period. But I’m glad you’re good with your decision

"Both the mRNA and adenovirus technologies behind the COVID-19 vaccines were built on decades of research and experience.
“The scientific community wasn’t starting from scratch. Adenovirus and mRNA technology has been used in humans for decades. These are not new technologies. It’s mature, safe technology that was tailored and employed to fight this pandemic,” Jordan said.
In fact, Burton added that Moderna has been working strictly on mRNA for years."

Ok so maybe tailored was the better word choice. I'm not trying to aruge. I don't give a damn if you get it or not in all honesty. For me the risk of the vaccine, which I believe based on doctors and scientists is minimal, versus getting covid in my current state outweighs any possible risk of the vaccine having side effects of some sort. I tend to base my decisions on things like this on logic and not politics or feelings. I'm as Republican as you can get and very conservative on most things, but i'm not risking getting covid and winding up on a ventilator. Not really the way I want to go especially after being cancer free the last year and a half. I be damn if I die of covid after going through what i've been through. Two jaw removals and replacements, chemo and radiation. But like you said, you do you and I will do me and we can both agree to disagree.

Joel Carrington
214-770-7978
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341625 08/05/21 01:52 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
is it true moderna stands for modified RNA ( kinda like a GMO) and that moderna has never created a acceptable medicine for sale , this "emergency" is their first mass run?

[Linked Image]
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341630 08/05/21 01:57 AM
T
tenyearsgone Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Wife works for a fairly influential man who has a friend around 55 years old who has COVID and is in a hospital on a ventilator.
His family is trying to get him moved to a different hospital that they believe will provide him with better treatment.
So the wife's boss calls the President of the hospital system that they want him moved in to and the president tells him
" a couple of weeks ago they had only 12 COVID patients, today they have 80 and have no room for anymore COVID patients, he is better off staying at the hospital he is at".

The President also said that 95% of all of the new COVID patients were not vaccinated.

I believe it is everyone right to get vaccinated or decline, your body your choice!
Our entire family is vaccinated and we are very comfortable with our decision..

Two questions.

For those that voluntarily got the vaccine are you still good with your decision? .

For those who have not gotten vaccinated, are you now considering getting vaccinated if so why and if the answer is still no why not?

I’m still good with my decision to get it. Of course I can’t prove it because people have milder symptoms without the vaccine, but it may have prevented me from being admitted a couple of weeks ago when I got COVID. I was feeling better in a matter of days even if my oxygen was initially down.

I’m firmly of the belief this disgusting shaming of the unvaccinated is childish and exactly what the politicians want so they can distract and further divide us. The vaccine isn’t the end all be all and COVID is very overblown.

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Tin Head] #8341641 08/05/21 02:09 AM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
is it true moderna stands for modified RNA ( kinda like a GMO) and that moderna has never created a acceptable medicine for sale , this "emergency" is their first mass run?

Moderna is not a drug company. They are a technologies company focused on developing drug technologies, not the drugs themselves. Yes they produced the vaccine, but its the RNA technology that they specialize in.

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: JCB] #8341677 08/05/21 02:36 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by JCB

Moderna is not a drug company. They are a technologies company focused on developing drug technologies, not the drugs themselves. Yes they produced the vaccine, but its the RNA technology that they specialize in.

same question , have they provided a drug "tech" thats been able to be sold? Not including the use under "emergency" like what is happening now.

[Linked Image]
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341682 08/05/21 02:43 AM
D
DQ Kid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Were the former President and First Lady both sheep for having gotten the vaccine last Dec.?

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Tin Head] #8341689 08/05/21 02:48 AM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by JCB

same question , have they provided a drug "tech" thats been able to be sold? Not including the use under "emergency" like what is happening now.

They have only been around since 2010. It takes on average 10 years to get a drug to market. So even if they produced something on day 1 it may or may not even be brought to market this year.

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: jcarring99] #8341754 08/05/21 04:34 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

I'm neutral on the subject but that was very informative. Good post.

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341854 08/05/21 12:05 PM
M
Mike Honcho Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by Mike Honcho
Why are we still discussing Covid? You want the vax or you don’t it’s a personal choice and no one’s business so everyone stfu!

It is a forum where people talk about all kinds of things and sometimes to the Nth degree. You have already commented on this more than once.

And.........

[Linked Image]

You ask why. Here’s why, it’s dumb as F to keep beating a dead horse just because you can. Also, as I posted previously, why does it matter what someone else does or doesn’t do? Why do people nowadays have this innate need to announce personal or stupid things? It’s as if people didn’t receive enough attention as a child and desperately need to be “heard”. It’s become a soap opera. All so a bunch of dudes on the internet can banter? That’s one reason I don’t get on or post as much it’s gotten stupid.

“Two things that define an individual what you do when you have everything, and what you do when you have nothing."

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341883 08/05/21 12:39 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
I haven't gotten it, and not planning to. The pro vax, and no vax crowds all need to quit calling it a vaccine though, because it is NOT a vaccine. It is gene therapy. Call it what it is and carry on..........

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Mike Honcho] #8341918 08/05/21 01:21 PM
S
Stub Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
S
Why are we still discussing Covid? You want the vax or you don’t it’s a personal choice and no one’s business so everyone stfu!

It is a forum where people talk about all kinds of things and sometimes to the Nth degree. You have already commented on this more than once.

And.........

[Linked Image]

You ask why. Here’s why, it’s dumb as F to keep beating a dead horse just because you can.
Also, as I posted previously, why does it matter what someone else does or doesn’t do? Why do people nowadays have this innate need to announce personal or stupid things?
It’s as if people didn’t receive enough attention as a child and desperately need to be “heard”.
It’s become a soap opera. All so a bunch of dudes on the internet can banter?
That’s one reason I don’t get on or post as much it’s gotten stupid.

"You ask why. Here’s why, it’s dumb as F to keep beating a dead horse just because you can".
(and yet here you are dead_horse again, so how intelligent is your response, dumber than F?)

"It’s as if people didn’t receive enough attention as a child and desperately need to be “heard”.
(and yet you keep chiming in again and again for what? some desperately needed attention rofl )

"It’s become a soap opera. That’s one reason I don’t get on or post as much it’s gotten stupid."
(You might want to take a moment and read your own comments, over and over you are doing exactly what you are complaining about, does the word Hypocrisy ring a bell?)

As Forrest would say...........

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stub; 08/05/21 02:30 PM.

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: DQ Kid] #8341942 08/05/21 01:39 PM
D
DannyB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
Were the former President and First Lady both sheep for having gotten the vaccine last Dec.?

Good one DQ! I'm still waiting on some staunch Trump supporters to go bahh bahhh bahhhh at the only legitimate President.

This fighting back and forth between people on the "same team" is getting kind of old. I do figure most on here are on the same team.

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: DannyB] #8341956 08/05/21 01:51 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by DannyB
Originally Posted by DQ Kid

Good one DQ! I'm still waiting on some staunch Trump supporters to go bahh bahhh bahhhh at the only legitimate President.

This fighting back and forth between people on the "same team" is getting kind of old. I do figure most on here are on the same team.

You guys aren’t listening very well. The choice to not get the vaccine is about CHOICE. Period, you shouldn’t HAVE to get a vaccine for something you are not scared to get. President Trumps age and physical condition puts him in a higher risk category and he should of got the vaccine.

My grandmother spent 3 months and two years in rehab because of the flu vaccine. Another good friends father spent 3 months in hospital bed before passing from flu vaccine. My kids and wife get flu vaccine, but not I. I one that never gets the flu, and gets to take care of them.

Good friend got a heart ablation after second Covid vaccine shot, another friend got a blood clot in her lungs.

I’ve had Covid, my wife has had Covid, my daughters have had Covid. None of us had more then a bad head ache or mild temperature

Explain to me why, I being extremely non high risk should get the Covid vaccine?

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341966 08/05/21 02:01 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Why are they still pushing the jab, if it doesn't work?

Re: COVID General Info Thread [Re: Stub] #8341968 08/05/21 02:03 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Until they are honest about it. Quit trying to hurt peoples feelings. If your obese, get the shot. Fat people are effected more harshly. Say it, fat people have a better chance of dying.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide