THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by redhaze
Originally Posted by cbump
Lol

[Linked Image]

Being an OU grad, that is one of the most poignant communication things I've seen in a long time about the RR "Shootout"! Funny!

Now THAT'S how you flip the bird

I'm in love with this hottie

She needs to appear again on Hump Day, in proper Hump Day attire

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Buzzsaw] #8005846 10/11/20 03:39 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Lol

[Linked Image]

Being an OU grad, that is one of the most poignant communication things I've seen in a long time about the RR "Shootout"! Funny!

Lol, yeah I like them a little rowdy too.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 10/11/20 03:39 PM.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Hudbone] #8005880 10/11/20 04:07 PM
T
TEXASLEFTY Offline
THF Whiskey Sommelier
THF Whiskey Sommelier
T
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Personally, I'd rather have a QB to run an offense. Maybe it is all Herman, but I see a pattern regardless of who is the HC.

Until you call the school by the correct name, your opinions are less than worthless.

Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey
Never been to a camping world. I prefer Dick's to be honest.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: TEXASLEFTY] #8005902 10/11/20 04:31 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TEXASLEFTY
Personally, I'd rather have a QB to run an offense. Maybe it is all Herman, but I see a pattern regardless of who is the HC.

Until you call the school by the correct name, your opinions are less than worthless.

Lol, pettiness is a prerequisite to be an aggie fan.......Its part of their charm.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8005930 10/11/20 05:06 PM
W
Wilhunt Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
W
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Herman needs to go because his four year project is a chet show. I know bad undisciplined football when I see it. All is a direct reflection of the coach. He has been given everything. He damn near doubled the size of his staff, he opened up a bunch of new positions. He has the facilities, he has the players. Texas gave him everything he asked for, and the results are probably gonna be a 6-4 season if not worse.

One of my biggest reasons to get rid of him is him marching the team on the capital, and taking three days off from training because of the idiot that was shot by police somewhere....... instead of getting ready for football they wanted to get rid of the eyes of Texas, and change things at the university. Some were talking about sitting out the season in protest. If you promote this behavior then you'd better have the team ready come game time...... Word has it that there is a riff in the locker room. The team is a mess right now, I put this on the environment that herman has created. If the focus all preseason was on football maybe I could see another year, but I think the team has personally been hamstring by Herman.

Don't for one second think those boosters have forgotten what Herman encouraged the team to do this summer.

I think this comment has much more validity than what we may give it. Maybe too many players with little respect for UT

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8005932 10/11/20 05:07 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Fickel fans.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Wilhunt] #8005949 10/11/20 05:26 PM
J
jcarring99 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Wilhunt
Herman needs to go because his four year project is a chet show. I know bad undisciplined football when I see it. All is a direct reflection of the coach. He has been given everything. He damn near doubled the size of his staff, he opened up a bunch of new positions. He has the facilities, he has the players. Texas gave him everything he asked for, and the results are probably gonna be a 6-4 season if not worse.

One of my biggest reasons to get rid of him is him marching the team on the capital, and taking three days off from training because of the idiot that was shot by police somewhere....... instead of getting ready for football they wanted to get rid of the eyes of Texas, and change things at the university. Some were talking about sitting out the season in protest. If you promote this behavior then you'd better have the team ready come game time...... Word has it that there is a riff in the locker room. The team is a mess right now, I put this on the environment that herman has created. If the focus all preseason was on football maybe I could see another year, but I think the team has personally been hamstring by Herman.

Don't for one second think those boosters have forgotten what Herman encouraged the team to do this summer.

I think this comment has much more validity than what we may give it. Maybe too many players with little respect for UT

Did you not see the pic of Sam standing alone during the Eyes of Texas after the game. Every damn one of them bailed on him and left him by himself. He was the only one to show school spirit and pride in the university. The others are too worried about SJ than they are playing the game. That's going to get Herman's [censored] fired

Joel Carrington
214-770-7978
Email: joel@carringtonconstructiondfw.com
Carrington Roofing & Construction, LLC
Financing options click: https://app.gethearth.com/flyers/carrington-roofing-construction-llc/joel
www.carringtonconstructiondfw.com
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: jcarring99] #8005974 10/11/20 06:01 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by jcarring99
Originally Posted by Wilhunt

Did you not see the pic of Sam standing alone during the Eyes of Texas after the game. Every damn one of them bailed on him and left him by himself. He was the only one to show school spirit and pride in the university. The others are too worried about SJ than they are playing the game. That's going to get Herman's [censored] fired

There were only four players that stayed for the eyes of Texas. They were Ehlinger, Dicker, Sweat, and one other lineman all others ran through the tunnel. The eye of Texas is the most important part of all UT football games, win lose or draw. The fans thank the players, and the players thank the fans for the effort, and support. At the end of yesterday's game we waited for the eyes, and after five minutes we figured they weren't gonna play it since there was no band. As we made our way out the cotton bowl we heard the eyes being played. Instantly all students, and alumni threw the horns up, and made their way back into the stadium to show their respect. People of all race, and age come together and sing the eyes united. I guess most players don't see that.....

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8005977 10/11/20 06:07 PM
J
jcarring99 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
oh I heard it was only Sam. Well at least the other 3 stayed with him out of how many?

Joel Carrington
214-770-7978
Email: joel@carringtonconstructiondfw.com
Carrington Roofing & Construction, LLC
Financing options click: https://app.gethearth.com/flyers/carrington-roofing-construction-llc/joel
www.carringtonconstructiondfw.com
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8006011 10/11/20 06:41 PM
D
DQ Kid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Don't know about the song but was happy that A&M finally beat a top #5 team under Jimbo Fisher. His first bit of validation of that huge contract; also good to see Mack doing some good again at UNC. Herman's a blowhard that needs to go; still can't over him mocking Drew Locke of Mizzou in that bowl game 2-3 years ago. You'd never see Mack, Saban, Dabo, Fisher act so immaturely.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8006013 10/11/20 06:45 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
It’s not hard. Texas needs a proven big time coach. Now go get one.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8006020 10/11/20 06:58 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
That girl is not hot

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: cbump] #8006042 10/11/20 07:41 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
That girl is not hot

I wonder how her. Parents felt about her? Wonder how many views the photo got on various social media cites.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8006070 10/11/20 08:01 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H

Lol, pettiness is a prerequisite to be an aggie fan.......Its part of their charm.

Somes can't see the forest because of a tree. Thin skin ain't gonna get you nowhere.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8006087 10/11/20 08:14 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Some talk sh:t like Bama, with a trophy case like Vandy.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Roll-Tide] #8006187 10/11/20 09:36 PM
T
TEXASLEFTY Offline
THF Whiskey Sommelier
THF Whiskey Sommelier
T
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

Not even close, please don’t insult Vanderbilt like that.

Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey
Never been to a camping world. I prefer Dick's to be honest.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: TEXASLEFTY] #8006225 10/11/20 10:17 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H

Tear apart anything I posted and that would be one thing, but I haven't seen that anywhere. After bowing out of their intra state rivalry game, I sure thought it would be easier for TU to compete against OU. After all, we'd like to see more than just the occasional victory at the Cotton Bowl. I feel sorry for TU fans, their over expectations and their underwhelming commitment. Hang in there fellas, Hermann just needs some more time.

Paying that university what I paid them and I'll call it anything I want.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Hudbone] #8006274 10/11/20 10:57 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Tear apart anything I posted and that would be one thing, but I haven't seen that anywhere. After bowing out of their intra state rivalry game, I sure thought it would be easier for TU to compete against OU. After all, we'd like to see more than just the occasional victory at the Cotton Bowl. I feel sorry for TU fans, their over expectations and their underwhelming commitment. Hang in there fellas, Hermann just needs some more time.

Well articulated.

[Linked Image]

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Hudbone] #8006296 10/11/20 11:06 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Curious as to what university you paid?

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: TEXASLEFTY] #8006300 10/11/20 11:09 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

Not even close, please don’t insult Vanderbilt like that.

lol, funny how aggies go quiet until the beat a ranked team.... calm down aggies TCU beat a 9th ranked Texas. Those number dont mean anything yet.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8006391 10/12/20 12:24 AM
E
Espy Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
E
[Linked Image]
This picture is just sad. The dude played his heart out and he gets no support from his teammates.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Espy] #8006455 10/12/20 01:20 AM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Espy
[Linked Image]
This picture is just sad. The dude played his heart out and he gets no support from his teammates.

Yeah four out of sixty or so is just terrible. Herman has lost the locker room.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: cbump] #8006466 10/12/20 01:28 AM
texasag93 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
That girl is not hot

Her girlfriend has some nice uppers.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Buzzsaw] #8006472 10/12/20 01:32 AM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Lol

[Linked Image]

I'm sure she's a stripper in some run down town. Probably easy to find. Bachelor of the arts degree hanging on her wall.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ducknbass] #8006485 10/12/20 01:44 AM
B
blackcoal Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
She went to the game, where were you?

Last edited by blackcoal; 10/12/20 01:45 AM.

The Greatest Enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge.--Stephen Hawking
Page 52 of 263 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 262 263
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide