Forums46
Topics538,798
Posts9,741,431
Members87,118
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8394021 09/22/21 05:02 PM
B
BarneyWho Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

But most of all congrats to you. I know how hard you trained every day, (rucking, swimming, biking and eating right!) The amount of dedication you put into preparing for that hunt for past 6 months shows. You earned every hair of that elk!! Congrats again, that one was earned over the years the hard way, and will forever be a great story etched into your memory. It will be always fresh, just like it was yesterday

Congrats again!

I know we joke around a lot and relentlessly razz each up, but I really appreciate the comment. Means a ton!
up

Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: BarneyWho] #8394031 09/22/21 05:14 PM
S
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi
Obie Juan Kenobi
S
Originally Posted by BarneyWho
Originally Posted by stxranchman
Great recap of a great hunt. It is amazing to see what the results can be when you are using a rangefinder. grin

??? what am I missing here? Shot at Dave? roflmao

Well sorta shot at Dave....you see I hunt with this "Clown" out in West Texas....he has been known to buy a rangefinder and then go on an archery elk hunt...then leave said rangefinder in camp and whiff on a bull cause he misjudged the range...but left his rangefinder in camp. Then last year in West Texas hunting mule deer this same "Clown" had the same rangefinder actually cabled to him...AND he still lost it. Then to make matters worse, I was talking to this "Clown" on the phone one day last year as he was packing for a hunting trip and actually finds a rangefinder in one of his hunting packs...get this...it belong to Dave rofl..he actually borrowed it from Dave the YEAR before and lost/forgot it. So note to Dave...don't meet your friends at the Circus. It was also a shot at the "Clown" noting that you actually used a rangefinder and killed a bull elk. cheers Now Dave on the other hand.... roflmao

Are idiots multiplying faster than normal people?[Linked Image]
Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: stxranchman] #8394052 09/22/21 05:45 PM
B
BarneyWho Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
B
Great recap of a great hunt. It is amazing to see what the results can be when you are using a rangefinder. grin

??? what am I missing here? Shot at Dave? roflmao

Well sorta shot at Dave....you see I hunt with this "Clown" out in West Texas....he has been known to buy a rangefinder and then go on an archery elk hunt...then leave said rangefinder in camp and whiff on a bull cause he misjudged the range...but left his rangefinder in camp. Then last year in West Texas hunting mule deer this same "Clown" had the same rangefinder actually cabled to him...AND he still lost it. Then to make matters worse, I was talking to this "Clown" on the phone one day last year as he was packing for a hunting trip and actually finds a rangefinder in one of his hunting packs...get this...it belong to Dave rofl..he actually borrowed it from Dave the YEAR before and lost/forgot it. So note to Dave...don't meet your friends at the Circus. It was also a shot at the "Clown" noting that you actually used a rangefinder and killed a bull elk. cheers Now Dave on the other hand.... roflmao

roflmao X's 1,000,000,000....................thanks. I needed that laugh.

Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: BarneyWho] #8394054 09/22/21 05:47 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

But most of all congrats to you. I know how hard you trained every day, (rucking, swimming, biking and eating right!) The amount of dedication you put into preparing for that hunt for past 6 months shows. You earned every hair of that elk!! Congrats again, that one was earned over the years the hard way, and will forever be a great story etched into your memory. It will be always fresh, just like it was yesterday

Congrats again!

I know we joke around a lot and relentlessly razz each up, but I really appreciate the comment. Means a ton!
up

You know me, I won't sugar coat it, but I damn sure give credit where it's due.

Speaking of you got me riding again. 30 miles already this week. Pick the weights back up on Monday also.

cheers

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: BarneyWho] #8394130 09/22/21 06:58 PM
J
Jroutdoors Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
up

Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: BarneyWho] #8404524 10/02/21 08:29 PM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Reading this . . . seriously got my blood pumping! Dang I’m in fight mode from the Adrenalin! Wow what a killer story!
Well done sir, well done

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: BarneyWho] #8404559 10/02/21 09:05 PM
U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
U
When I got to the spot you said "let me stop here, my heart was racing and I could feel my blood pressure rising. Great story. Congrats!!

http://www.boatloan.com/michael-hunt/

Originally Posted by Nolanco
current federal policy is clearly irrational, scientifically insupportable and ridiculous.
Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: BarneyWho] #8426625 10/22/21 04:37 PM
S
Smiling Mallard Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
I hate you.... grin Incredible hunt Russ! I am jealous beyond belief but so happy for you. Great write up as usual and fantastic pics. Congrats! cheers

"Call 'em up close and shoot 'em in the face"
Re: Finally punched a Bucket List Item [Re: BarneyWho] #8430484 10/26/21 05:53 PM
L
LG Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
L
cheers

Never look a monkey in the eye
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide