Texas Hunting Forum

Tac-Con 3MR (FULL AUTO* FULL LEGAL TRIGGER)

Posted By: DeRico

Tac-Con 3MR (FULL AUTO* FULL LEGAL TRIGGER) - 01/21/14 02:46 AM

For those of us wanting to convert our AR into SemiAuto-Automatic(just flow with it hammer ) guns read here.

I will be investing in this trigger group in about a week, hopefully by then they will not sell out.

Begin Discussion... flag
Posted By: bjones2571

Re: Tac-Con 3MR (FULL AUTO* FULL LEGAL TRIGGER) - 01/21/14 02:51 AM

Discussion began....

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4771419/TacCon_AR15_trigger#Post4771419

cheers
Posted By: DeRico

Re: Tac-Con 3MR (FULL AUTO* FULL LEGAL TRIGGER) - 01/21/14 02:53 AM

Derp. muyloco
Posted By: BCJ

Re: Tac-Con 3MR (FULL AUTO* FULL LEGAL TRIGGER) - 01/21/14 01:29 PM

It's not a full-auto type trigger. It an assisted reset trigger to speed up split times for 3-gun style competitions. If you don't let off the trigger slightly you will overpower the reset feature and be back on the disconnect instead of the front sear. It takes some getting used and is fast but it's not a bump fire type trigger like some of the marketing videos make it out to be.
Posted By: Toxarch

Re: Tac-Con 3MR (FULL AUTO* FULL LEGAL TRIGGER) - 01/21/14 06:35 PM

I can either afford ammo or that trigger. Not both.
Posted By: NTXBowfisher

Re: Tac-Con 3MR (FULL AUTO* FULL LEGAL TRIGGER) - 01/21/14 06:40 PM

I was sold on one after watching the pro videos, but then I looked up some regular vids on youtube and it looks like it takes some getting used to, to get it to run right. I decided to get a regular drop in for a 1/3ish of the price
Posted By: DallasShootingSupplies

Re: Tac-Con 3MR (FULL AUTO* FULL LEGAL TRIGGER) - 01/21/14 09:17 PM

As BCJ said.

It helps shoot fast with practice, its nothing like what most people think it is. Not even close to bumpfire speed.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum