Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Huntmaster] #9033117 04/12/24 04:08 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Huntmaster
If his son did it; did he have vials of OJ’s blood to dribble all over the scene, street, his walkway, AC, etc., 1 in 7.6 billion chance it was “anybody’s” blood other than OJ? What, was it a zip locked bag of blood? And by the way…he was like Sherlock Holmes, and didn’t leave a single solitary piece of his own DNA or evidence. If a kid could do that…sign him up to the Hunter Biden foreign asset development team.

DNA technology back then is way different then Now, His son was never a suspect so he was never tested. Not to say OJ didnt help him clean up either,

That kid was 24 year old, played football at Navy and Army, and was working as a chef the time of the murder, with no alibi…

24, Ex college football player, smart enough for the Academies, Military training, and chef….. lets not forget the murder weapon, etc. Its safe to say he was clearly capable, but who knows if he did. Image we might never know.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Choctaw] #9033129 04/12/24 04:34 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Choctaw
Originally Posted by unclebubba
Originally Posted by Choctaw
Originally Posted by blkt2
In other more important news this song came out 42 years ago today.

https://youtu.be/8rzB9-Wd67A?si=hlZW5BB9j_2Baa9c

Oh man, I had forgotten that one. I sure hope it doesn't roll around in my head all day.

Oh, why did I click on that. bang

It's in my head man!

No chance that song stays in my head. barf

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: BOBO the Clown] #9033141 04/12/24 04:55 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
If his son did it; did he have vials of OJ’s blood to dribble all over the scene, street, his walkway, AC, etc., 1 in 7.6 billion chance it was “anybody’s” blood other than OJ? What, was it a zip locked bag of blood? And by the way…he was like Sherlock Holmes, and didn’t leave a single solitary piece of his own DNA or evidence. If a kid could do that…sign him up to the Hunter Biden foreign asset development team.

DNA technology back then is way different then Now, His son was never a suspect so he was never tested. Not to say OJ didnt help him clean up either,

That kid was 24 year old, played football at Navy and Army, and was working as a chef the time of the murder, with no alibi…

24, Ex college football player

He sounds like his Dad, except he had really small hands apparently.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Jimbo1] #9033148 04/12/24 05:07 PM
onlysmith&wesson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Originally Posted by Guy
Never have figured out why everyone thinks that he was guilty. The gloves that the real killer wore where 2 sizes smaller than OJ's hands. In the immortal words of Johnny Cochran "If the gloves don't fit you must acquit".

Who said the gloves were 2 sizes small? I don’t remember that. You could tell he was purposely acting like the gloves didn’t fit, it is so obvious, the way he was expanding his hand, I could do the same thing tight fitting gloves I have, you got to work to get them on. And then there is all this:

[Linked Image]

I always figured his kid did it or helped his dad do it. The gloves in the courtroom were a size LG, OJ wore a size 3x. The state is who wanted him to try on the gloves and it backfired on them. You never ask a question in a courtroom that you don't know the answer to. They spent the next 3 days trying to clean up that bad judgment call and couldn't do it. There is also the slim possibility that the PD wanted to make sure they could get a conviction on someone they were sure was guilty and didn't know his glove size and missed an important detail. If I recall from testimony Mark Fuhrman had responded to a domestic call at OJs house a year before and saw Ms Simpson with a black eye and the next time he saw her she was nearly missing her head. That could make a man do stupid things.

I am pretty sure he did it but those gloves were not the ones that he wore. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your perspective the government only gets one shot at you and the DA there blew a slam dunk case.

I think his son did it also. Not saying OJ wasn't in on it. LAPD got caught planting evidence (previously tested blood) and the inept prosecutors sealed the deal.

So how did the LAPD set out to frame OJ by planting evidence? With no advance notice, there's a murder and with no preplanning, on the fly a handful of cops working together plant a glove, put OJ's, blood in several locations in his vehicle and inside his home?

I was called for jury duty once, and the prosecution told us that we would have to weigh the evidence and form a decision beyond a reasonable doubt. He went on to explain that not all people are capable of that process; making a decision based on the evidence. He gave an example: Say it's dead of winter, mid December, very cold, over cast skies all day and into the evening, the ground is cold, clean and dry. You go to bed, wake up and there's snow all over the ground. What happened? It snowed. But wait, did you see it snow, did you see the snow actually from the sky? Did it snow, or did a bunch of eskimo's bring a truck load of snow and spread it out while you were sleeping? I laughed out loud, the judge gave me a look. Some people have to see the snow fall from the sky in order to make a decision.

IMO, OJ did it. The jury only needed a few lame theories to justify their desire to let him walk.

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Guy] #9033149 04/12/24 05:08 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Guy

24, Ex college football player

He sounds like his Dad, except he had really small hands apparently.

He also had an arrest record…. for?

You can plant blood on a glove. Just like you can plant a glove at a residence. Wouldnt be hard if you have access to all the evidence and crime scene. Just take one bad seed out of the 100 good guys working the case

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: BOBO the Clown] #9033153 04/12/24 05:18 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

if it was a XXL or maybe even XL there would be some consideration

The link I provided earlier and showed screen shots from the UMKC Law, said the gloves size found was XL. Here is more info...

"The gloves were dark brown leather, cashmere lined, size extra large. Manufactured by Aris Gloves, a subsidiary of Consolidated Food Corporation, the Isotoner Lights brand, style number 70263, were part of a small batch of only 300 pairs that had been sold exclusively by Bloomingdale's Department Store on 3rd Avenue in New York between 1989 and 1992. The store sold 240 pairs and returned the rest to the manufacturer. On December 20th, 1990, Nicole Brown Simpson had purchased two pairs of these gloves for $110. The gloves had a distinctive stitching and V pattern in the palm and were very identifiable. The prosecution assembled press photographs and videotapes of O.J.Simpson wearing this type of leather gloves during football game telecasts in 1993 and 1994.

On April 3rd, the prosecution produced evidence that the glove found behind the bungalow on Simpson's Rockingham estate had a mixture of blood from Nicole, Goldman and Simpson.

On June 15th, Christopher Darden called Richard Rubin to the stand. The former vice-president and general manager of Aris Gloves testified that the gloves were part of a batch sold to Bloomingdale's, New York. He measured Simpson's hand and estimated it to be size large to extra large. The police had already established this and had found three pairs of gloves in this size in Simpson's belongings.

The prosecution team had arranged a trial run earlier in the day using Detective Phil Vannatter to try on a pair of identical gloves. His hands and fingers were as long and thick as Simpson's, and the gloves slid on easily. Rather than wait for the defense to beat him to it, Darden made the decision to have a demonstration with Simpson trying on the gloves.

Cochran, however, insisted that his client wear latex gloves and he would attempt to slip the brown leather gloves on over these. Caught in full by the television cameras in the courtroom, Simpson was seen struggling to get the gloves on, saying, "They're too tight."

When asked later why the gloves failed to fit his client, Johnnie Cochran said, "I don't think he could 'act' the size of his hands. He would be a great actor if he could 'act' his hands larger."

Rubin subsequently testified that moisture had caused the extra large gloves to shrink a full size and later in the trial, Simpson again tried on a brand new pair of the Isotoner extra large gloves, which fitted perfectly. But it seemed that the damage was irretrievable. "

https://www.crimelibrary.org/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/hairs_14.html

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9033155 04/12/24 05:27 PM
R
RayB Online Content
red bone Bob
Online Content
red bone Bob
R
Today is not the day for OJ Simpson jokes, I'll take a stab at it tomorrow bolt

There is time, and you must take it, to lay your hand on your dog's head as you walk past him lying on the floor or on his settle, time to talk with him, to remember with him, time to please him, time you can't buy back once he's gone" GBE
Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Guy] #9033156 04/12/24 05:32 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Guy

if it was a XXL or maybe even XL there would be some consideration

The link I provided earlier and showed screen shots from the UMKC Law, said the gloves size found was XL. Here is more info...

"The gloves were dark brown leather, cashmere lined, size extra large. Manufactured by Aris Gloves, a subsidiary of Consolidated Food Corporation, the Isotoner Lights brand, style number 70263, were part of a small batch of only 300 pairs that had been sold exclusively by Bloomingdale's Department Store on 3rd Avenue in New York between 1989 and 1992. The store sold 240 pairs and returned the rest to the manufacturer. On December 20th, 1990, Nicole Brown Simpson had purchased two pairs of these gloves for $110. The gloves had a distinctive stitching and V pattern in the palm and were very identifiable. The prosecution assembled press photographs and videotapes of O.J.Simpson wearing this type of leather gloves during football game telecasts in 1993 and 1994.

On April 3rd, the prosecution produced evidence that the glove found behind the bungalow on Simpson's Rockingham estate had a mixture of blood from Nicole, Goldman and Simpson.

On June 15th, Christopher Darden called Richard Rubin to the stand. The former vice-president and general manager of Aris Gloves testified that the gloves were part of a batch sold to Bloomingdale's, New York. He measured Simpson's hand and estimated it to be size large to extra large. The police had already established this and had found three pairs of gloves in this size in Simpson's belongings.

The prosecution team had arranged a trial run earlier in the day using Detective Phil Vannatter to try on a pair of identical gloves. His hands and fingers were as long and thick as Simpson's, and the gloves slid on easily. Rather than wait for the defense to beat him to it, Darden made the decision to have a demonstration with Simpson trying on the gloves.

Cochran, however, insisted that his client wear latex gloves and he would attempt to slip the brown leather gloves on over these. Caught in full by the television cameras in the courtroom, Simpson was seen struggling to get the gloves on, saying, "They're too tight."

When asked later why the gloves failed to fit his client, Johnnie Cochran said, "I don't think he could 'act' the size of his hands. He would be a great actor if he could 'act' his hands larger."

Rubin subsequently testified that moisture had caused the extra large gloves to shrink a full size and later in the trial, Simpson again tried on a brand new pair of the Isotoner extra large gloves, which fitted perfectly. But it seemed that the damage was irretrievable. "

https://www.crimelibrary.org/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/hairs_14.html

The video is on youtube, Neither where perfect

Latex gloves would compress more than the micro fraction of thickness. Regardless they didnt fit, any leather glove I have ever owned even when full sweated out and shrunk, I could put back on. Tight yes but able to put back on. it clearly hurt the prosecution as the jury saw it the same way

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9033157 04/12/24 05:34 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
O.J. Simpson has passed away from cancer at the age of 76. According to sources from the afterlife, the former football star is looking forward to asking God who really killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

"I've been racking my brains for decades trying to figure out who may have done it," said Simpson. "It will be great to have all my questions finally laid to rest. I really can't imagine who might have committed such a crime."

So far O.J. Simpson's questions unfortunately remained unanswered after a majority-black jury declared him "not dead."

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9033159 04/12/24 05:39 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
You can lead a horse to water, but......oh never mind.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: blkt2] #9033160 04/12/24 05:41 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
O.J. Simpson has passed away from cancer at the age of 76. According to sources from the afterlife, the former football star is looking forward to asking God who really killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

"I've been racking my brains for decades trying to figure out who may have done it," said Simpson. "It will be great to have all my questions finally laid to rest. I really can't imagine who might have committed such a crime."

So far O.J. Simpson's questions unfortunately remained unanswered after a majority-black jury declared him "not dead."

did the casket shrink from getting wet?

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9033167 04/12/24 05:49 PM
H
Huntmaster Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
H
Guy, you nailed it. There ain’t no way to get a rubber glove in a blood soaked shrunk glove. I’ve castrated and worked way too many cattle over decades to know it’s very, very, did I say very, difficult at best. That plastic is not going to slide against the inside of the leather. And we did go to the moon.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Huntmaster] #9033171 04/12/24 05:56 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Guy, you nailed it. There ain’t no way to get a rubber glove in a blood soaked shrunk glove. I’ve castrated and worked way too many cattle over decades to know it’s very, very, did I say very, difficult at best. That plastic is not going to slide against the inside of the leather. And we did go to the moon.

Me too, I use to cut 200-500 a month. My family owned a feedlot. I disagree with your assessment.

Although I never cut with gloves one, we would use latex from vet shack to make them warmer.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9033179 04/12/24 06:08 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
The glove defense was to make the jury focus on something other than the 100 or so blood droplets of OJ's blood that the defense never even disputed or DNA tested for themselves. Looks like it is working here too.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: ntxtrapper] #9033182 04/12/24 06:11 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
The glove defense was to make the jury focus on something other than the 100 or so blood droplets of OJ's blood that the defense never even disputed or DNA tested for themselves. Looks like it is working here too.

looks like it will never be 100% sure smile

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Guy] #9033195 04/12/24 06:31 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Guy
You can lead a horse to water, but......oh never mind.

You can lead a horse to water but no one can be a vegan and STFU about it.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: The Dude Abides] #9033222 04/12/24 07:12 PM
G
Gringo Bling Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
Never have figured out why everyone thinks that he was guilty.

You never have figured out why? rolleyes Perhaps all of the overwhelming evidence against him?

I think the overwhelming evidence in the case led to his acquittal. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't he found not guilty?

Just remember, that feeling you're having right now about me saying that is the same thing that the people on the left believe about Kyle Rittenhouse.

Originally Posted by The Dude Abides

You never have figured out why? rolleyes Perhaps all of the overwhelming evidence against him?

What overwhelming evidence are you speaking of?

I don’t think he actually committed the murders but he was involved and knows the person or persons that did.

Hmmm....what overwhelming evidence....F'N DNA EVIDENCE!! I'm not getting into this discussion any further, but it was obvious to everyone that an almost all black jury with only 1 white person wanted revenge for Rodney King and that Clark/Darden screwed up royally by unnecessarily having OJ try that glove on, which completely backfired on them. There was EXTREME emotional bias by the partial jury in the criminal trial. Don't forget he was found guilty in the civil trial. That same level of bias worked in reverse back in '07 when he was sentenced to 33 years for kidnapping and armed robbery.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9033224 04/12/24 07:21 PM
H
Huntmaster Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
H
Your facts prove my point, you cut 500 cattle a month…..?? really, really, and NEVER wore a glove.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Gringo Bling] #9033230 04/12/24 07:33 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

I think the overwhelming evidence in the case led to his acquittal. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't he found not guilty?

Just remember, that feeling you're having right now about me saying that is the same thing that the people on the left believe about Kyle Rittenhouse.

Originally Posted by The Dude Abides

What overwhelming evidence are you speaking of?

I don’t think he actually committed the murders but he was involved and knows the person or persons that did.

Hmmm....what overwhelming evidence....F'N DNA EVIDENCE!! I'm not getting into this discussion any further, but it was obvious to everyone that an almost all black jury with only 1 white person wanted revenge for Rodney King and that Clark/Darden screwed up royally by unnecessarily having OJ try that glove on, which completely backfired on them. There was EXTREME emotional bias by the partial jury in the criminal trial. Don't forget he was found guilty in the civil trial. That same level of bias worked in reverse back in '07 when he was sentenced to 33 years for kidnapping and armed robbery.

I don't think he even sent a lawyer to represent him at the civil trial much less show up himself. The judgment against him didn't amount to squat.

DNA evidence is only as good as the honor of the people who collect it and it's chain of custody. Throw serious doubt on either one of those and DNA evidence is not to be trusted.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9033231 04/12/24 07:34 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Mr Simpson. “Have you ever owned a pair of Bruno Magli shoes, size 12l”.

OJ. “ I would never own those ugly azz shoes.

Shows OJ wearing shoes at an event. 😂.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: blkt2] #9033246 04/12/24 07:53 PM
G
Gringo Bling Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
G
Throw serious doubt on either one of those and DNA evidence is not to be trusted.

Is there anything in which you are not considered a subject matter expert?

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Gringo Bling] #9033248 04/12/24 08:01 PM
M
Mr. 806 Online Content
Woodsman
Online Content
Woodsman
M
Throw serious doubt on either one of those and DNA evidence is not to be trusted.

Is there anything in whicht you are not considered a subject matter expert?

HaHa, smartest guy on the inter-webz, Don Juan, best story teller, seen it all, done it all, pounded more tang than all of us combined, never lost a fight, even against the great Chuck Norris and overall one bad Mother Trucker.

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Roll-Tide] #9033250 04/12/24 08:05 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Mr Simpson. “Have you ever owned a pair of Bruno Magli shoes, size 12l”.

OJ. “ I would never own those ugly azz shoes.

Shows OJ wearing shoes at an event. 😂.

Funny, I forgot about that. When he was in the white SUV talking to the negotiator going down the hwy, crying, gun to his head, saying “All I ever did was love her”, that just reeked of a guilty psycho…

Re: OJ Simpson [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9033258 04/12/24 08:25 PM
603Country Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
To quote Bruce/Catlyn Jenner…”good riddance”.

And of course he did it. I hope they cremate him and dump his ashes over a sewage site.

Not my monkeys, not my circus...
Re: OJ Simpson [Re: Huntmaster] #9033262 04/12/24 08:33 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Your facts prove my point, you cut 500 cattle a month…..?? really, really, and NEVER wore a glove.

Not cutting, did some times when running vac gun, and horse back. Yes up to 500 a month, technically Ive done probably close to that in a week a time or two. Im not even counting pre conditioning yard, my own stuff, or daywork.

We owned a 40k head feedlot. JBS well technically Pinnacle owns it now, think they are up to 60-70k head now but havent checked in a while.

I still run a few pot loads of yearling every so often on winter wheat,

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide