Forums46
Topics538,105
Posts9,733,046
Members87,066
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #9025625 03/27/24 11:11 PM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
Just listened to (watched) a podcast by a demolition expert. He says the bridge was absolutely blown by thermite in his expert opinion. Showed in slow motion each charge that blew and that they were strategically placed to break the steel instead of the steel bending and folding. The plot thickens. Seems nothing is an accident these days.

You and you're F'n conspiracy theories. rolleyes No other way to state this except that you're an idiot if you believe that nonsense. Read some factual reports and actually educate yourself before perpetuating some of the BS that you continuously spew.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Triton$] #9025626 03/27/24 11:13 PM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Triton$
Just listened to (watched) a podcast by a demolition expert. He says the bridge was absolutely blown by thermite in his expert opinion. Showed in slow motion each charge that blew and that they were strategically placed to break the steel instead of the steel bending and folding. The plot thickens. Seems nothing is an accident these days.

I'm sure some clueless idiots will actually believe that

Yep, like Rattlesnake Dan.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025642 03/27/24 11:47 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Was JFK's ghost captaining the boat Dan "Q" Snake Man?

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Gringo Bling] #9025662 03/28/24 12:18 AM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling

You and you're F'n conspiracy theories. rolleyes No other way to state this except that you're an idiot if you believe that nonsense. Read some factual reports and actually educate yourself before perpetuating some of the BS that you continuously spew.

Ease off the pain meds and booze son, you'll blow a vein for sure. Drink in the truth and edumacate yerself a bit before you carry on like a scared floozy.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025664 03/28/24 12:20 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
TRUMP had to have something to do with it rolleyes

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #9025686 03/28/24 01:23 AM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G

Ease off the pain meds and booze son, you'll blow a vein for sure. Drink in the truth and edumacate yerself a bit before you carry on like a scared floozy.

Once again your uneducated self is showing. Just spewing absolute unsubstantiated garbage. You sir, are a fool.

I refuse to get in arguments with idiots, so this will be the last thing I have to say to you on this matter.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Gringo Bling] #9025688 03/28/24 01:28 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Once again your uneducated self is showing. Just spewing absolute unsubstantiated garbage. You sir, are a fool.

[Linked Image]

To be determined
Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025696 03/28/24 01:44 AM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
^^^great advice

I refuse to debate with people of limited mental capacity. This is the same guy who argued with his auto insurance company that the thieves should be paying higher auto premiums instead of him for the vehicle that he owns (which he says is one of the most stolen vehicles).

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Gringo Bling] #9025698 03/28/24 01:51 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

I don’t believe the bridge was blown up, but why did you respond to him like that? He didn’t say he believed it, and even if he did, you’re not providing any more facts than he is. We all know he likes conspiracy theories. What’s wrong with that? What makes you the expert on this subject? Were you there. Did you investigate the scene?

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Gringo Bling] #9025700 03/28/24 01:57 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

I refuse to get in arguments with idiots, so this will be the last thing I have to say to you on this matter.

And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 5:22, if it matters to you.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025701 03/28/24 01:59 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Biden says he's been over the bridge many times by "Train" and car.

It has no railroad tracks on it.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: NORML as can be] #9025702 03/28/24 02:04 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Biden says he's been over the bridge many times by "Train" and car.

It has no railroad tracks on it.

That mush for brains has no idea he's even alive!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Sneaky] #9025705 03/28/24 02:12 AM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Thanks for the unsolicited warning, but no, I stand by what I said.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: NORML as can be] #9025707 03/28/24 02:13 AM
H
Hirogen Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
H
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
TRUMP had to have something to do with it rolleyes

Well it was either him or Ocasio-Cortez

Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Gringo Bling] #9025708 03/28/24 02:15 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

Thanks for the unsolicited warning, but no, I stand by what I said.

And your response was solicited?

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Sneaky] #9025710 03/28/24 02:17 AM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G

I don’t believe the bridge was blown up, but why did you respond to him like that? He didn’t say he believed it, and even if he did, you’re not providing any more facts than he is. We all know he likes conspiracy theories. What’s wrong with that? What makes you the expert on this subject? Were you there. Did you investigate the scene?

No...obviously I was not there. However, I did read FACTUAL reports from so many different CREDIBLE sources that paint a very clear and FACTUAL picture of exactly what happened. And yes, he DOES believe it was blown up, otherwise why would he post something that suggests it?? And you said it yourself, "We all know he likes conspiracy theories." It's people like him that create complete and unnecessary complications and controversy about almost anything, much of which is pure black and white. And if you stand with what he says, then my opinion of him goes for you, as well.

I will restate my stance that I will refuse to debate with people of limited mental capacity. And, this will be the the last time I comment on any absurd conspiracies.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025723 03/28/24 02:39 AM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
And Sneaky, when you say "He didn’t say he believed it", he also posted this BS fake news. I can't stand FAKE NEWS of any kind, so GTFOH with your defense of him.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1772555878564020538

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025724 03/28/24 02:41 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Why are you so angry? Did he do something wrong to you? Did you have a bad day? I just want to understand, because I think this is an interesting conversation, and I thought everyone was having a civil discussion. Yet, here you are losing your mind. Why? Who touched you and where?

Also, where are your factual reports and sources with credible information? You keep talking about it, but so far, nothing. You just keep screaming about facts. Facts! Facts! Facts! You know we make fun of liberals for that, right? Where are the facts? I’m sure they are out there, for one side or the other. I have no idea what happened. I’d just like to see these facts that BOTH sides keep claiming. Maybe you really do have the smoking gun. Fine. Let’s see it.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Gringo Bling] #9025727 03/28/24 02:45 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
And Sneaky, when you say "He didn’t say he believed it", he also posted this BS fake news. I can't stand FAKE NEWS of any kind, so GTFOH with your defense of him.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1772555878564020538

You’re so cross-eyed mad that you can’t even see that I never defended him. I just asked why you lashed out at him the way you did. I think it was hateful and uncalled for. In this discussion he didn’t say he believed it. I’m not stalking the guy, so I don’t know what he said elsewhere. If you are stalking him, feel free to fill us in on everything he’s ever said.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025728 03/28/24 02:45 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
popcorn

[Linked Image]
Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025735 03/28/24 02:56 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Man, I just want some facts! Is that too much to ask? Does anyone know where I can get some facts from some credible sources?!

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025736 03/28/24 02:57 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Sorry. CREDIBLE FACTUAL facts.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025743 03/28/24 03:07 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Did he call me old? Is 40 old now? I didn’t think it was.

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: kry226] #9025745 03/28/24 03:09 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
Gringo just take the L and walk away lol

[Linked Image]
Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse [Re: Bee'z] #9025749 03/28/24 03:15 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Bee'z
Gringo just take the L and walk away lol

Surely not. We were having so much fun. I haven’t enjoyed myself on this forum this much in years. He’s making me feel young again. I love these little fun debates. (No grammatical battles, just to be clear. scared)

Come on, Gringo Blingo. We were just getting warmed up. It’s all for fun. You had fun, right?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide