1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020042 03/16/24 04:01 AM
T
TLew Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
T
Bunch of naive folks on this board if you think our unemployed would even contemplate the job of disassembly. They aren’t stealing jobs from our lazy [censored] “workers”. They are taking jobs no one wants because people have too much pride and/or selfishness to do disassembly.

Let’s forget the fact that Tyson is grabbing asylum workers for a minute, which is perfectly legal and to the point of others above respectable that they are asylum seekers aren’t just seeking handouts. Instead, let’s focus on a true story — one disassembly worker at an evil company was upset that she only received $18 an hour to cut ONE (yes, think Henry Ford assembly line to understand ONE) tendon in a cow.

Until we lose pride, selfishness, and come back down to earth, our society will only chase prestigious, service oriented jobs that are far from the mundane, physically and/or mentally challenging tasks that people who seek this country out for would take in a heartbeat.

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020047 03/16/24 04:57 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
If a business can’t exist without the need for illegal alien labor, then they should adopt procedures to not need illegal labor. If they can’t, or won’t, then our laws should be enforced and if they go upside down like a bad goldfish then so be it.

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: TLew] #9020048 03/16/24 04:59 AM
10 Gauge Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by TLew
Bunch of naive folks on this board if you think our unemployed would even contemplate the job of disassembly. They aren’t stealing jobs from our lazy [censored] “workers”. They are taking jobs no one wants because people have too much pride and/or selfishness to do disassembly.

Let’s forget the fact that Tyson is grabbing asylum workers for a minute, which is perfectly legal and to the point of others above respectable that they are asylum seekers aren’t just seeking handouts. Instead, let’s focus on a true story — one disassembly worker at an evil company was upset that she only received $18 an hour to cut ONE (yes, think Henry Ford assembly line to understand ONE) tendon in a cow.

Until we lose pride, selfishness, and come back down to earth, our society will only chase prestigious, service oriented jobs that are far from the mundane, physically and/or mentally challenging tasks that people who seek this country out for would take in a heartbeat.

This is the cold hard truth. I can’t tell you how many people I deliver to that make minimum wage and don’f do nothing but complain. I tell them “if you have a clean driving record for the last 3 years, my company will pay for driving school and send you to one that keeps hammering on you and sending you back until you pass the test. They will pay you better than you make here to go to said driving school, and when you graduate you will have a career with potential to earn over $80k your first year if you hustle. I made $96k my first year”.

Nobody wants to drive a damn truck for any price. And another thing, that big long 53’ trailer is the easiest backing trailer you will ever pull. Longer the wheelbase, the more forgiving.

I can’t back a little landscaping trailer to save my life. I just take them off the hitch and put them up by hand!

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: ntxtrapper] #9020049 03/16/24 05:09 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

Well done if you don't ever have to visit a grocery store store.

In the link you posted, there are a bunch of brand icons and then below there are a whole bunch of other names. You neglected any Cargill brands buts that's understandable since it's difficult to trace. Plus there are a bunch of store brands made by the same companies which you won't find on the internet.

My career nearly 40 year career has been working with these industries as well things like mining and minerals because there are a lot of similarities when it comes to process.

To be determined
Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: TurkeyHunter] #9020060 03/16/24 06:05 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

In the link you posted, there are a bunch of brand icons and then below there are a whole bunch of other names. You neglected any Cargill brands buts that's understandable since it's difficult to trace. Plus there are a bunch of store brands made by the same companies which you won't find on the internet.

My career nearly 40 year career has been working with these industries as well things like mining and minerals because there are a lot of similarities when it comes to process.

I go to the grocery store once a week but it’s for raw ingredients like flour and such. I very rarely eat processed food. Like I said before, all meat lived its life in Bosque County and all vegetables are grown here. The snack food most people have I just don’t. I haven’t bought anything except gas from a convenience store since I left the city for the woods. I’m not completely feral yet but I’m headed that way roflmao

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: ntxtrapper] #9020069 03/16/24 06:51 AM
10 Gauge Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker

I go to the grocery store once a week but it’s for raw ingredients like flour and such. I very rarely eat processed food. Like I said before, all meat lived its life in Bosque County and all vegetables are grown here. The snack food most people have I just don’t. I haven’t bought anything except gas from a convenience store since I left the city for the woods. I’m not completely feral yet but I’m headed that way roflmao

The rest of us are feral, you are living right

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020080 03/16/24 09:44 AM
B
Bandit 200 XP Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
B
I rather have them cutting up chicken than building houses

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020081 03/16/24 09:58 AM
B
blanked Online Content OP
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
B
Amazing people who accept illegals do work Americans dont do. All the money taxpayers pay for illegals every year could pay Americans to work tyson and all other jobs like that $100 an hour and still save hundreds of millions a year on taxpayers paying for illegals in this country

Democrat logic……. Spend $100 to save a dollar

Last edited by blanked; 03/16/24 09:59 AM.
Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020093 03/16/24 11:54 AM
S
S.A. hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by blanked
Amazing people who accept illegals do work Americans dont do. All the money taxpayers pay for illegals every year could pay Americans to work tyson and all other jobs like that $100 an hour and still save hundreds of millions a year on taxpayers paying for illegals in this country

Democrat logic……. Spend $100 to save a dollar

You forgot the hundreds that are paid to us lazy Americans that don't want to work and if they do work they want $20 to flip a burger. This problem is bigger then just illegals, lazy Americans are just as big of a problem.

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020096 03/16/24 12:05 PM
Nolanco Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Ntxtrapper, I like your style. cheers

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020109 03/16/24 12:38 PM
R
reeltexan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

Stop the handouts and Americans will do those jobs.
We did them before the Great Society.

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: reeltexan] #9020113 03/16/24 12:42 PM
S
S.A. hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by reeltexan

Stop the handouts and Americans will do those jobs.
We did them before the Great Society.

100%

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: ntxtrapper] #9020133 03/16/24 01:28 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

My nearly 40 year career has been working with these industries as well things like mining and minerals because there are a lot of similarities when it comes to process.

And no canned goods? Like Ranch Style Beans?

To be determined
Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: TurkeyHunter] #9020220 03/16/24 04:41 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

My nearly 40 year career has been working with these industries as well things like mining and minerals because there are a lot of similarities when it comes to process.

And no canned goods? Like Ranch Style Beans?

No, Canned goods are pumped full of sodium so they can last longer. This is all really hard for you to wrap your head around isn’t it?

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: ntxtrapper] #9020233 03/16/24 05:01 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

No, Canned goods are pumped full of sodium so they can last longer. This is all really hard for you to wrap your head around isn’t it?

I believe it sets a really good example on the THF for healthy living. You’re like a beacon of inspiration. It’s just very unusual today for someone not to have any canned or frozen vegetables for example, or no store bought mustard/ketchup, pickles, olives, etc.

We don’t typically use processed foods either except for certain frozen vegetables on occasion.

To be determined
Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020249 03/16/24 05:54 PM
B
BDB Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
I've always thought in a perfect world about 1/3rd of the illegals coming should be giving a path to stay and work without worrying about being here illegally. To work the jobs lazy white/black trash refuse to do. The rest need sent back. Working on roofs in the 80's and 90's myself I saw first hand how hiring white and black young men became extinct. The internet was becoming everywhere and high tech jobs were exploding. White and black males (to be fair, black males were never a big part of the roofing work force) wanted inside jobs, not construction. I can't really blame them. Who wants to work on roofs? I had a family to take care of so I had to, its what I knew and made ok money, or at least enough. I had to start getting help from the Spanish or I'd be up there alone , which was not going to work at all.

Lazy white boys opened the door...there was a need, so a solution became available. Its an F"upped situation now. Where it was once a simple job filling situation is a full blown handout take care of me now, by both citizen/illegal people.

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: BDB] #9020254 03/16/24 05:59 PM
B
blanked Online Content OP
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BDB
I've always thought in a perfect world about 1/3rd of the illegals coming should be giving a path to stay and work without worrying about being here illegally. To work the jobs lazy white/black trash refuse to do. The rest need sent back. Working on roofs in the 80's and 90's myself I saw first hand how hiring white and black young men became extinct. The internet was becoming everywhere and high tech jobs were exploding. White and black males (to be fair, black males were never a big part of the roofing work force) wanted inside jobs, not construction. I can't really blame them. Who wants to work on roofs? I had a family to take care of so I had to, its what I knew and made ok money, or at least enough. I had to start getting help from the Spanish or I'd be up there alone , which was not going to work at all.

Lazy white boys opened the door...there was a need, so a solution became available. Its an F"upped situation now. Where it was once a simple job filling situation is a full blown handout take care of me now, by both citizen/illegal people.

We already have legal immigration for that. People tend to forget that and justify we need illegals. Also its lazy progressive millenials and genz are the problem specifically and the Democrats in office that support the free handouts so you dont have to work

Last edited by blanked; 03/16/24 06:03 PM.
Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020259 03/16/24 06:11 PM
S
S.A. hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by blanked
Originally Posted by BDB

We already have legal immigration for that. People tend to forget that and justify we need illegals. Also its lazy progressive millenials and genz are the problem specifically and the Democrats in office that support the free handouts so you dont have to work

Not only democrats, Trump was the only one that actually tried to address the problem everyone before him just kicked the can down the road

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020261 03/16/24 06:20 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
It’s not going away. Y’all better have a plan.

I’m amazed that many countries that took generations to be built, and developed so well that everyone wants a part of it. Then to turn it over to 3rd world. Block by block.

This is gonna hurt some feelings. Many of these people are centuries away from being civilized.

https://x.com/wallstreetsilv/status/1768804024256528780?s=46&t=dxAyRrvehO6uhdIaGTZQXA

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020321 03/16/24 09:09 PM
Ol Thumper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Some of you guys are living under a rock if you don’t think a ton of companies are doing this, I can take you to dozens of large companies here in Texas hiring them by the bus loads and can show you exactly how their getting fake SS Cards and actual drivers license. We’re beyond F’d and we can’t fix it at this point,

For $500 I can have you all the fake paperwork you need to show your legal to work in the US within 48 hours and they’re not even trying to hide their doing it, sad sad times we’re living in.

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020323 03/16/24 09:19 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Yep.

We are beyond repair.

As said above, if you’re from an asylum country, like Venezuela or Haiti you can easily get an employment authorization document (EAD). They apply for it and after 150 days, I think they get the paperwork.

Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: Stub] #9020633 03/17/24 03:11 PM
W
WEATHERBY_MAGNUM Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
W
Originally Posted by Stub
Saw that on FOXNEWS this am, what total dirt bags, that ought to be against the law

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
To be fair, I’ve worked around many chicken plants. The immigrants are pretty much their entire workforce. Jobs Americans don’t really want and jobs Americans aren’t applying for.

But to openly express interest in hiring Illegal Aliens is F Upped anyway you look at it!

laws only apply seemingly to schmucks like us willing to follow them. Now go pick up that can..

Last edited by PAUL_MAUSER; 03/17/24 03:12 PM.

And on the 8th Day God created the .300 Weatherby and God saw the .300 Weatherby was good, and God divided the .300 Weatherby from the rest.
Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blanked] #9020635 03/17/24 03:16 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
The only way the mass employment of illegal immigrants by major corporations is going to end is when they start sending the executives to prison for employing them. My friend used to work at a place called Mayhard Egg farm in the 80s and Sonny Mayhard's wife got thrown in federal prison for hiring illegals but that didn't deter them from continuing the practice.

Trolling? Heck no, I meant every word of it.
Re: Boycott Tyson foods [Re: blkt2] #9020641 03/17/24 03:53 PM
P
Paluxy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by blkt2
The only way the mass employment of illegal immigrants by major corporations is going to end is when they start sending the executives to prison for employing them. My friend used to work at a place called Mayhard Egg farm in the 80s and Sonny Mayhard's wife got thrown in federal prison for hiring illegals but that didn't deter them from continuing the practice.

Why should the government punish employers when the government invites them in and supports them? Makes no sense at all. Block them from getting housing, DLs, IDs, anchor babies, government\taxpayer support of any kind and that would be a start. Then you can hold employers accountable. Reality is having adequate manual labor has always been the reason the government looks the other way. That has been going on for decades.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide