Forums46
Topics538,113
Posts9,733,121
Members87,069
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: KRoyal] #9017896 03/11/24 11:20 AM
GasGuzzler Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
4. Phones stay in lockers during class.

Unfortunately most schools don't have lockers nor books the kids take home. Administrators expect kids to not only have a phone but have access to any and all apps to use the phone for school work. Interesting stance since we do not supply our kids phones until their Sophomore year.

Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
We have to pull them out of school. When there are no more students in public school, maybe they will pay attention. I was threatened with truancy when i took mine.

This works for you and I but sadly, most parents are happy to give up their rights to make their own child raising decisions in trade for the convenience of the public school nanny. Having volunteered for the Board of Directors for both the local little league and ISD Band Boosters, I can tell you certainty most parents are involved ZERO and nearly proud of it.

Originally Posted by KRoyal
He said his daughter came home wanting to transition to a boy along with a bunch of other girls in the school. Don’t know if they are just being followers of the other girls or what,

It is quite popular to "transition". What used to be considered obscene, even by the students, is now encouraged by the schools. It's a trend just like hairstyle or clothing. It's serious.

Pass the gravy.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017981 03/11/24 03:17 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
I drive a truck. My wife is s ER nurse and she works full time. It works for us because it has to. By homeschooling i can also a kid on the road, and we can take time off together when WE are ready. It’s cheep too, and they do most of it online on their own.

My kids are happier and learn better. In public school they were just trying to survive. They had classmates that have attacked teachers snd one who broke a teachers arm. The “underprivileged” kids that make mischief could probably get away with murder.

Do you think black parents and black students are ok with that? I know for a fact they are not. They want their kids to have a safe and peaceful environment to learn in, just like everybody else. This kind of thinking comes from rich white liberals and administrators, over educated dummies that hate themselves and this country. And a mob that is addicted to their iphones and have been fully indoctrinated. They let the tiniest fraction of the fringe get away with murder.

Last edited by Bryan C. Heimann; 03/11/24 03:22 PM.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: GasGuzzler] #9018003 03/11/24 04:10 PM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Originally Posted by GasGuzzler

Originally Posted by KRoyal
He said his daughter came home wanting to transition to a boy along with a bunch of other girls in the school. Don’t know if they are just being followers of the other girls or what,

It is quite popular to "transition". What used to be considered obscene, even by the students, is now encouraged by the schools. It's a trend just like hairstyle or clothing. It's serious.

There is NOTHING normal about a ten-year old kid coming home and announcing that he or she wants to become the opposite gender.

I know it has always happened, but it was a very rare thing until recently. Kids are very impressionable and easy to manipulate, and we should not tolerate this LGBTWTF crap for a microsecond.

This is NOT a "trend." It's the implementation of an agenda aimed at destruction of the traditional family. It's right there in their propaganda in black and white.

[Linked Image]

"Arguing with you always makes me thirsty."

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9018004 03/11/24 04:13 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Leftists are playing the long game, using kids. They learned during covid, there are too many resisters to mandates.

They are playing long game with gay rights and gun control. Targeting youth.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9018006 03/11/24 04:21 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Yes and some gullible parents are conned into allowing this to happen with suicide statistics. But they are not talking about the role of regret and supressing de-transitioning teens.

How do we even have de-transitioning teens in this world?

If i spend any more time on off topic or bunker threads i am gonna have a stroke

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9018008 03/11/24 04:23 PM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
If you don't see it here today, you'll see it in your own backyard tomorrow.

[Linked Image]

"Arguing with you always makes me thirsty."

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9018048 03/11/24 05:53 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Nothing to see here. Just the dude married to a cabinet member making kids pledge to the gay flag.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1767229108449059164?s=46&t=dxAyRrvehO6uhdIaGTZQXA

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: blkt2] #9018210 03/12/24 12:14 AM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by blkt2
I know these people like the back of my hand. This isn't going to stop until they genuinely fear for their lives if they engage in this kind of behavior.

I agree…. All we have to do is treat them like Muslim countries do….

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #9018814 03/13/24 02:35 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
I know these people like the back of my hand. This isn't going to stop until they genuinely fear for their lives if they engage in this kind of behavior.

Lol it would be over in one day. But i don’t want that blood on my hands. Literally. No telling what they are passing around.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: 10 Gauge] #9018826 03/13/24 02:59 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

Lol it would be over in one day. But i don’t want that blood on my hands. Literally. No telling what they are passing around.

Start getting used to the idea of blood on your hands or at least be willing to return a verdict of not guilty if you find yourself on a jury for someone who did act.

The political left are more fanatic than a Muslim suicide bomber and they hate us with a religious passion. Their view for the future of society is not compatible with what the majority want and they are determined to use the full force of government to force compliance from you.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9018830 03/13/24 03:07 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Private schools are another option. Vouchers would help there as well.

To be determined
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9018840 03/13/24 03:30 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I admit I have not kept up with school choice or vouchers. My kids went to private school, much better option for me than public. In typical fashion, these woke liberals run from public schools and out their kids in a Christian private institution and complain.

This picture tells me that school choice must be positive.

[Linked Image]

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: blkt2] #9018967 03/13/24 08:47 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker

Start getting used to the idea of blood on your hands or at least be willing to return a verdict of not guilty if you find yourself on a jury for someone who did act.

The political left are more fanatic than a Muslim suicide bomber and they hate us with a religious passion. Their view for the future of society is not compatible with what the majority want and they are determined to use the full force of government to force compliance from you.

You don’t have to worry about me, I will do what i have to do.

Only 3% of the colonists fought in American Revolution and they defeated the most powerful military the world had ever known up to that time.

America is in my heart

Last edited by Bryan C. Heimann; 03/13/24 09:03 PM.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9018982 03/13/24 09:53 PM
T
Texan Til I Die Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
There's a simple answer to the phone problem if schools are willing to pay for it.

https://www.overyondr.com/phone-free-schools

Silver spurs and gold tequila
keep me hanging on.
Pretty girls and old cantinas
give me shelter from the storm.
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: topwater13] #9019122 03/14/24 11:29 AM
GasGuzzler Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by topwater13
The voucher thing should have been done a long time ago. The rest of the world has to compete for business, why shouldn’t schools?

Same reason there is no competition for EMT, fire, mail, and police services. Bureaucracy is too profitable.

Pass the gravy.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide