Forums46
Topics538,062
Posts9,732,570
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: fredeboy] #9018552 03/12/24 08:27 PM
C
chalet Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
C
Originally Posted by fredeboy
To recover some losses take a look at the most explosive potential stock I have ever found in my 70 years of looking.
IQST If you look and find any negatives please let me know cause I damn sure can't find them cheers

You've pumped that one a couple times on here in the past. What makes it explosive?

Shoot. Eat. Repeat.
Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: HandyMan91] #9018555 03/12/24 08:40 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
A crash is always looming, and then it goes back up.

[Linked Image]

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: fredeboy] #9018556 03/12/24 08:44 PM
B
B Razorback Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
To recover some losses take a look at the most explosive potential stock I have ever found in my 70 years of looking.
IQST If you look and find any negatives please let me know cause I damn sure can't find them cheers

You talking about the one sitting at 26 cents?

You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! -Davy Crocket
This is duck hunting...shirts and shoes are optional
Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: BOBO the Clown] #9018584 03/12/24 09:58 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by J.G.
My money is in precious metals. Brass, lead and copper.

Don't forget silver, them Werewolves are a bugger!!

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
I've found a winning strategy for investing over the years from doing the opposite of what was generally suggested on the THF.

I just realized 147% long term capital gains on Ethereum. I have Bitcoin I’m letting role to 75 then cashing out for similar gain. Im glad I didn't listen to a few of THF guys

I bought some Ethereum several years ago and forgot about it until the run up in 2021. My son was telling me to sell it but I thought I would just let it ride. Still have it, up about 1500% Wish I had bought more....
grin

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: Hudbone] #9018602 03/12/24 11:03 PM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by Hudbone
That which goes up must come down. Printing money out of thin air, makes the air even thinner.

hello

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: HandyMan91] #9018614 03/12/24 11:29 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I about half believe the entire market is fake anyway...

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: Hudbone] #9018615 03/12/24 11:29 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
That which goes up must come down. Printing money out of thin air, makes the air even thinner.

Printing money devalues the dollars and creates inflation, and the stock market is your best hedge against inflation.

The the stock market continues to go up/grow because companies continue to grow revenue and profits, the day this stops is they day when the end is near…

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: HandyMan91] #9018619 03/12/24 11:38 PM
J
jetdad Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
"I pulled out too early."

That's what she said.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: Guy] #9018629 03/12/24 11:54 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Guy

Printing money devalues the dollars and creates inflation, and the stock market is your best hedge against inflation.

The the stock market continues to go up/grow because companies continue to grow revenue and profits, the day this stops is they day when the end is near…

What happens when people run out of money to feed the machine?

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: S.A. hunter] #9018631 03/12/24 11:56 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by Guy

They wish they had property and other hard money assets.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: S.A. hunter] #9018639 03/13/24 12:28 AM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by Guy

I guess they will get food stamps.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: HandyMan91] #9018644 03/13/24 12:37 AM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Nothing will happen to anyone on the THF...we are all millionaires and one uppers!

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: 10 Gauge] #9018670 03/13/24 01:18 AM
B
Brother in-law Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
As it is today, our young people are all ate up with global warming and reparations. They are being taught either you owe everything to somebody or somebody owes you everything, and being made to worry about the “climate crisis” like we could do something to stop climate change. And being taught that LGBTQ are oppressed (i think we are oppressed by the LGBTQ to be real honest). And victimhood is glorified. All our materials and most of our products come from places with no regulation but the sky is still blue and the grass is still green, and there has never been an “active shooter” that i know of at a gay parade.

The primary goal of all “progressives” in politics is to destroy America. Most progressive voters have no clue, they vote democrat because they don’t see the crisis that we are in and they think conservatives are a bunch of greedy, racist homophobes.

There is hope for us. More and more lifelong Democrat voters and supporters are trying to distance themselves from the radical left. They are way way out there.

Pulse night club, look it up

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: chalet] #9018674 03/13/24 01:33 AM
F
fredeboy Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
F
Originally Posted by chalet

You've pumped that one a couple times on here in the past. What makes it explosive?

I am not a pumper but the reason I believe it can be explosive is it is currently at 26 cents a share and the company has grown revenue by 40 to 60 percent each year for last 4 years. 2023 came in at 140 million and showed profit in 3 rd quarter. 0 toxic debt and due to close 11th acquisition by April 1. This will add additional 80 million in revenue so expected total revenue for 2024 expected to be 300 million plus. When the market wakes up to a profitable company doing over a quarter billion it is my belief that ,26 cents will explode! But that is just me cheers

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: ntxtrapper] #9018689 03/13/24 02:17 AM
kry226 Online Content
The General
Online Content
The General
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Crash away. I made a lot of money off the last one.

Everything is on sale.

[Linked Image]
Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: kry226] #9018703 03/13/24 04:03 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by kry226
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Crash away. I made a lot of money off the last one.

Everything is on sale.

Yep. Folks with a lot of liquid can clean up. The only gamble is if the company ends up floating like a dead fish. That’s where some age and experience helps.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: Brother in-law] #9018709 03/13/24 05:33 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by Brother in-law
Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
As it is today, our young people are all ate up with global warming and reparations. They are being taught either you owe everything to somebody or somebody owes you everything, and being made to worry about the “climate crisis” like we could do something to stop climate change. And being taught that LGBTQ are oppressed (i think we are oppressed by the LGBTQ to be real honest). And victimhood is glorified. All our materials and most of our products come from places with no regulation but the sky is still blue and the grass is still green, and there has never been an “active shooter” that i know of at a gay parade.

The primary goal of all “progressives” in politics is to destroy America. Most progressive voters have no clue, they vote democrat because they don’t see the crisis that we are in and they think conservatives are a bunch of greedy, racist homophobes.

There is hope for us. More and more lifelong Democrat voters and supporters are trying to distance themselves from the radical left. They are way way out there.

Pulse night club, look it up

Ha! Go figure.

Gays for Palestine! It is a crazy world we live in, filled with crazy people. If they only knew

Last edited by Bryan C. Heimann; 03/13/24 05:33 AM.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: Guy] #9018852 03/13/24 03:51 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Guy

the democrat spin on lowering inflation, is higher taxes, higher interest rates and higher unemployment, you have to take money out if the economy to lower demand. question is now that we are a consumer driven economy, is there a stop switch for when they spiral the economy down. Retailer earning are dropping like flies and companies are laying off, yet the market is still positive. How can a stock/company increase in value when the company has lowered earnings, revenue and ebitda expectations, QTR’ly and Y2Y

Becareful using market numbers as sole state of economy

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: HandyMan91] #9018867 03/13/24 04:18 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Wage inflation is real, companies had to pay higher wages to get people back to work during covid. The more money people make, the more they compete for services/items driving prices up. This whole covid shutdown is still reverberating through the country. The party has to end sometime. Then we have to build it back slowly.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: HandyMan91] #9018874 03/13/24 04:48 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Just saw The Dollar Tree is closing 1000 locations.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9018912 03/13/24 06:04 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

Good.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: HandyMan91] #9018914 03/13/24 06:09 PM
B
blanked Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
B
I dont get the market is inflated logic. It took this administration 3 years to get to the highs. 3 years of mostly loss.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: BOBO the Clown] #9018926 03/13/24 06:49 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by Guy

the democrat spin on lowering inflation, is higher taxes, higher interest rates and higher unemployment, you have to take money out if the economy to lower demand. question is now that we are a consumer driven economy, is there a stop switch for when they spiral the economy down. Retailer earning are dropping like flies and companies are laying off, yet the market is still positive. How can a stock/company increase in value when the company has lowered earnings, revenue and ebitda expectations, QTR’ly and Y2Y

Becareful using market numbers as sole state of economy

I’m not sure what you are trying to say. Bottom line you own stocks, you own companies, and their profits, thus that is where you earn a return on your investment. If you think the future of the world is dwindling profits for all companies, long term, then as I said, you need to also believe the end is near, because that is not sustainable. But I do not believe in that doom and gloom outlook, what I see is a world economy that continues to thrive like it has from the beginning of time.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9018931 03/13/24 07:13 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

Worry when they starting closing Waffle House or significant drop in customers.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Market "crash" looming? All smoke and mirrors or real deal? [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9018932 03/13/24 07:21 PM
J
jskin Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

Most dollar stores regardless which ones are filthy and unorganized! Hate going unless I just have to

"While we are postponing, life speeds by"

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide