Forums46
Topics538,557
Posts9,738,522
Members87,095
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. #9017630 03/10/24 03:07 PM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
This is from "X" this morning. Northwest ISD is in MY neighborhood, and I know several THFers live in this area. Your taxes are supporting this. Your kids may even be enrolled in one of these schools.

If this is happening in my neighborhood it can be happening in yours, too. Yeah, yeah...I know. I used to say "that won't happen here where I live."

Folks had better wake up, get engaged, and fight like hell or we WILL lose this country.

Notice that NWISD has set up their account so that no one can comment on what they post up, unless they approve of the person. I am not following them on "X" but I strongly suspect they have some marxist POS running their account who vets "X" users to keep normal, upstanding Americans like us from saying a thing.

I don't know about you, but I'm refreshing my war paint.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Arguing with you always makes me thirsty."

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017666 03/10/24 04:55 PM
GasGuzzler Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Happening here too...

Pass the gravy.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017671 03/10/24 05:06 PM
KRoyal Offline
Texoma Legend
Texoma Legend
Had a conversation with another dad at Jiu Jitsu practice last week. He was telling me about a photographer they had at their school that asked what gender the kids were and one of the options was “I don’t know” and when the kids asked what that option was (elementary school) the photographer told them that if they were interested in that option then maybe they don’t know if they want to be a boy or a girl. He said his daughter came home wanting to transition to a boy along with a bunch of other girls in the school. Don’t know if they are just being followers of the other girls or what, but he said needless to say that photographer won’t be back at their school. This was tiny little pottsboro so yea they’re everywhere.

[Linked Image]

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017674 03/10/24 05:11 PM
kry226 Offline
The General
The General
This is exactly why we home school. yingyang

[Linked Image]
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: KRoyal] #9017675 03/10/24 05:11 PM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Originally Posted by KRoyal
Had a conversation with another dad at Jiu Jitsu practice last week. He was telling me about a photographer they had at their school that asked what gender the kids were and one of the options was “I don’t know” and when the kids asked what that option was (elementary school) the photographer told them that if they were interested in that option then maybe they don’t know if they want to be a boy or a girl. He said his daughter came home wanting to transition to a boy along with a bunch of other girls in the school. Don’t know if they are just being followers of the other girls or what, but he said needless to say that photographer won’t be back at their school. This was tiny little pottsboro so yea they’re everywhere.
They said "we're coming for the kids" and they meant it.

This began during The Zero's administration. We had better root it out NOW.

Kyle, I think your words can be used as a very effective tool.

[Linked Image]

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: kry226] #9017676 03/10/24 05:17 PM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Originally Posted by kry226

Understood. This is also why vouchers are so important, and why vouchers are so strongly opposed by the education establishment. It will put parents in the driver's seat.

We might tend to believe that vouchers will destroy public education, thereby depriving thousands of teachers of employment. That's nonsense. We will still need thousands of teachers and we will have them. They will all just be working for a new boss: PARENTS, not the teachers unions or the federal bureaucracy or the demons who've weaseled their way onto the school boards.

We'd better take care of this, guys.

[Linked Image]

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017685 03/10/24 05:36 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
We live in a world where no one in mgmt wants to make tough decisions.

1. Teachers need a dress code.
2. Classrooms need cameras, available to parents.
3. Teachers need to sign a neutrality policy every year, or be terminated.
4. Phones stay in lockers during class. They can use them between classes and lunch.
5. More finance and life skills classes.

I swear my kids learn more just driving around with me than they learn all week.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017694 03/10/24 05:57 PM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
I had the idea of #2 myself a couple of years ago because of something I heard, don't recall what it was. All good ideas.

[Linked Image]

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017695 03/10/24 05:57 PM
kry226 Offline
The General
The General
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Understood. This is also why vouchers are so important, and why vouchers are so strongly opposed by the education establishment. It will put parents in the driver's seat.

We might tend to believe that vouchers will destroy public education, thereby depriving thousands of teachers of employment. That's nonsense. We will still need thousands of teachers and we will have them. They will all just be working for a new boss: PARENTS, not the teachers unions or the federal bureaucracy or the demons who've weaseled their way onto the school boards.

We'd better take care of this, guys.

Yup, and even home schoolers are still paying taxes, which demand accountability.

[Linked Image]
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017704 03/10/24 06:54 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Don't talk bad of "The Teachers" loser8

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: NORML as can be] #9017720 03/10/24 07:45 PM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Don't talk bad of "The Teachers" loser8

There are good ones, there are bad ones. Had a few of each along the way myself, admittedly many years ago.

The good ones taught me I can say what I like.

[Linked Image]

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017730 03/10/24 08:43 PM
D
Dave Davidson Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
I once taught part time at a Junior College. I had graduated there and then went onto the University. I was teaching some Intro to Computer Programming classes at night. I looked at the textbook and found some crap about numbering systems. That was something that had become useless due to other types of debugging tools. I went to the Department Head and explained it. As an Educator, he had no real world experience so agreed with me. I also talked to the author and asked why he included that stuff. He said that the books needed a certain number of chapters and different subjects. He admitted that he really didn’t understand it himself but had copied it from an example in another textbook.

Without a sense of urgency, nothing ever happens.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley, Rancher Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: Roll-Tide] #9017733 03/10/24 08:53 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

4. Phones stay in lockers during class. They can use them between classes and lunch.

I swear my kids learn more just driving around with me than they learn all week.

That's a good start.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017805 03/11/24 12:22 AM
topwater13 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
The voucher thing should have been done a long time ago. The rest of the world has to compete for business, why shouldn’t schools?

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9017811 03/11/24 12:33 AM
F
fishmorethanhunt Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
F
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

That's a good start.

I like it for sure!

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017817 03/11/24 12:38 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
This started with Obama. Nobody believed it could happen then, but they had already established a support system to start transitioning kids before any law was passed. It would not surprise me if some of them had started puberty blockers in secret before this ever hit the media. There is a network of more than 3,000 young adults de-transitioning that did it in high school and some even from middle school.

The de-transitioning trans community is the most rapidly growing community in this country. It is also highly suppressed by the media, maybe the most suppressed message in the media.

We homeschool. I think all public schools indoctrinate children with marxist ideology.

Last edited by Bryan C. Heimann; 03/11/24 12:40 AM.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017820 03/11/24 12:43 AM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Even if we never get vouchers, we need to get engaged and put some REAL heat on school districts and local boards of education.

I'm thinking of making flyers out of that screenshot and distributing them all over the district here. Maybe even put Kyle's friend's account on there so parents get an idea just how devious this all is. Devious is such a weak descriptor for what's going on...it's satanic IMO.

[Linked Image]

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017829 03/11/24 12:55 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
We have to pull them out of school. When there are no more students in public school, maybe they will pay attention. I was threatened with truancy when i took mine. It took all my willpower to control myself.

Without going into detail, something happened to one of my kids and the school refused to take any precautions to protect my kid or hold anyone accountable. My wife withheld the details until i was on the road because she thought i would overreeact. Turned my rig around and drove it straight to school and that was that.

It is real and it is not new.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: kry226] #9017847 03/11/24 01:49 AM
R
reeltexan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

Smart move.

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017848 03/11/24 01:54 AM
C
Catperch Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
I was a public school teacher and coach at a very good school…… My kids are still homeschooled. That pretty much sums up my experience/thoughts of public school. I couldn’t imagine what the bad schools are like.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: KRoyal] #9017859 03/11/24 02:54 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler

Interesting...

[Linked Image]
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: Bee'z] #9017860 03/11/24 02:57 AM
R
RiverRider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Originally Posted by Bee'z

Interesting...

I'd call it something else.

CRIMINAL.

[Linked Image]

-Augustus McRae
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017863 03/11/24 03:02 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Bee'z

Interesting...

I'd call it something else.

CRIMINAL.

Completely agree...

I will have his name by noon I bet.

[Linked Image]
Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: 10 Gauge] #9017866 03/11/24 03:14 AM
C
Cool Mo D Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
This started with Obama. Nobody believed it could happen then, but they had already established a support system to start transitioning kids before any law was passed. It would not surprise me if some of them had started puberty blockers in secret before this ever hit the media. There is a network of more than 3,000 young adults de-transitioning that did it in high school and some even from middle school.

The de-transitioning trans community is the most rapidly growing community in this country. It is also highly suppressed by the media, maybe the most suppressed message in the media.

We homeschool. I think all public schools indoctrinate children with marxist ideology.

A lot of **it started with that AH.

Re: Do you know what's happening in the schools you're funding? LOOK HERE. [Re: RiverRider] #9017867 03/11/24 03:15 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
I know these people like the back of my hand. This isn't going to stop until they genuinely fear for their lives if they engage in this kind of behavior.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide