Shoulder Season Package with Limcroma Safaris #9014915 03/04/24 10:28 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F

[Linked Image]

There is some fantastic hunting to be had in the early and late season in our part of Africa. Additionally, airfares are at their lowest, and the camps are quiet. For those who can plan their safari to take advantage of this fantastic early and late season offer, we would like to offer a limited number of these special packages below for the shoulder months of September-October 2024, and March-April of 2025.

This would be a great hunting couple's safari, or father/mother/son/daughter, safari or just a good buddy!

7-day, 7-night safari all-inclusive for 2 hunters, 2x1 with PH, and 4 trophy animals each
$5,700
for both hunters

The following animals included in the package for each hunter:

Hunter's choice between Zebra or Blue Wildebeest

Blesbok

Impala

1 cull animal – PH's choice

1 Night hunt for varmints/predators
[
]

This special package offer is all-inclusive of the following:
*Full-time services of the PH(S), and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle
*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff
*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service
*Field preparation of your trophies
*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility
*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).
*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

Daily rates do not include the following:
*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package
*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn
*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination
*Export permit fees for certain regulated species
*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)
*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

*Extra safari days, additional animals, and non-hunting excursions can be added at special package pricing. Contact Dan or Hannes for details. wheresthefire@bellsouth.net 954-328-6314

**This offer is not valid for those hunting with another package offer or with donation/auction hunts.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Firehuntfish; 03/04/24 10:37 PM.
Re: Shoulder Season Package with Limcroma Safaris [Re: Firehuntfish] #9015132 03/05/24 01:37 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the inquiries...

To clarify, the cost of this package is $5,700 for both hunters, not each...

In other words, it breaks down to $2,850 per hunter, however the package deal is based on 2 hunters...

Email or call Dan Leahy, the US-based rep for questions and date availability.

wheresthefire@bellsouth.net
954-328-6314

Re: Shoulder Season Package with Limcroma Safaris [Re: Firehuntfish] #9015298 03/05/24 07:29 PM
M
Mr. T. Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
I'm going to have to see if I can talk the wife into going with me on this one. If it wasn't for the long flights she
would be on it in a heartbeat. She has restless leg syndrome. That woman does loves to hunt. Sometimes I think that was the only reason
she married me.

Cabin rental in Pagosa Springs, Co.
Sleeps 10, If interested please PM me.
Re: Shoulder Season Package with Limcroma Safaris [Re: Mr. T.] #9015612 03/06/24 01:17 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
Originally Posted by Mr. T.
I'm going to have to see if I can talk the wife into going with me on this one. If it wasn't for the long flights she
would be on it in a heartbeat. She has restless leg syndrome. That woman does loves to hunt. Sometimes I think that was the only reason
she married me.

Yes Sir,

The trip over is long. There is no denying that. However, I can guarantee her the trip will be worth every uncomfortable mile once she gets there! She can call my wife anytime and ask her if it's worth it...!

We have lots of guests who do not like the long flight. If it helps, there are flight options with stops to break up the time. The overall travel time is longer, but the legs of each flight can be greatly reduced. Or, she can do what my wife does and drink a glass of wine and take an Ambien after they serve dinner. She usually doesn't move for the next 10-12 hours until we land...

You're a lucky man that she loves to hunt! My wife does as well. I created a monster about 20 years ago the first time I took her to a deer stand...

We also have a fantastic Couples Package offer that you may be interested in. Check it out here in the Outfitters & Guides section of the Forum. Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions or assistance in travel planning. I would be happy to help!

Last edited by Firehuntfish; 03/06/24 01:18 PM.
Re: Shoulder Season Package with Limcroma Safaris [Re: Firehuntfish] #9015835 03/06/24 08:53 PM
M
Mr. T. Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Thank you for the information.

Cabin rental in Pagosa Springs, Co.
Sleeps 10, If interested please PM me.
Re: Shoulder Season Package with Limcroma Safaris [Re: Firehuntfish] #9015950 03/06/24 11:43 PM
D
Dave Davidson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
D
We flew to London. Touristed for a day and then to JoBerg

Without a sense of urgency, nothing ever happens.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley, Rancher Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide