You can't fix stupid
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9007514 02/18/24 02:52 PM
D
Dave Davidson Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Go Getum Guv Abbot.

Without a sense of urgency, nothing ever happens.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley, Rancher Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9007715 02/18/24 10:51 PM
tlk Online Happy OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
I have hunted near Eagle Pass for 15 years and the last three have been unbelievable - The illegals have taken over Eagle Pass and the ranches anywhere near there. Stealing trucks off of ranches, cutting fences, destroying deer camps, cartel carrying drugs through ranch properties, people being found on ranches dead, women being raped on ranches. I can go on and on. It is about time something drastic be done and hopefully this will be it.

You can't fix stupid
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9007747 02/18/24 11:55 PM
B
Biscuit Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
👍👍

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9007754 02/19/24 12:18 AM
R
reeltexan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

Abbott and Trump. The only two standing in the gap.

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: reeltexan] #9007759 02/19/24 12:28 AM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by reeltexan

Abbott and Trump. The only two standing in the gap.

Figuratively speaking of course. grin

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9007805 02/19/24 02:15 AM
Homer Jay Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
80 acres? That ain't a lot.

"Like a slice of fried gold!"
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9007825 02/19/24 03:00 AM
jackmason Online Content
Bird Dog
Online Content
Bird Dog
Originally Posted by tlk
I have hunted near Eagle Pass for 15 years and the last three have been unbelievable - The illegals have taken over Eagle Pass and the ranches anywhere near there. Stealing trucks off of ranches, cutting fences, destroying deer camps, cartel carrying drugs through ranch properties, people being found on ranches dead, women being raped on ranches. I can go on and on. It is about time something drastic be done and hopefully this will be it.

Is this just something you've heard or is there credible documentation of what you're claiming?

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: jackmason] #9007835 02/19/24 03:18 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by jackmason
Originally Posted by tlk

Is this just something you've heard or is there credible documentation of what you're claiming?

Documentation? You are apparently not familiar with how things work.

Nothing is documented, including most of the people that are pouring into our Country right now from all over the WORLD!

I can write a book on [censored] I've seen and had to personally deal with over the years BEFORE this fiasco.

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: jackmason] #9007839 02/19/24 03:35 AM
H
HuntnFly67 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by tlk

I’ve seen it first hand on ranches I’ve appraised down there. Been chauffeured around by armed security for my safety on the big ranches in the deep brush country. All along the border. High fence ranches with posts mowed down by vehicles. Cut fences by illegals. Litter all over the place. A coworkers truck was stolen while he was looking at a pasture. It’s rampant and the stories are legit. Some may be exaggerated but not by much. If someone doubts this, their skepticism is more akin to ignorance or delusion.

Last edited by HuntnFly67; 02/19/24 03:36 AM.
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: jackmason] #9007879 02/19/24 11:09 AM
tlk Online Happy OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by tlk

Yes I have witnessed it first hand - and it is not exaggerated - camp homes being broken into contstantly as an example. I have seen Cartel's walking down senderos towards me while in the stand. We have run them out of our stands many times. We have found omen's underwear hanging in trees where there was a camp - ranch truck stolen and driven through a fence and on and on

https://youtu.be/mLy3XvPO7XU?si=KDCB4_ndLKwU5YZE

[Linked Image]

Last edited by tlk; 02/19/24 11:49 AM.

You can't fix stupid
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9007885 02/19/24 11:59 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Those who don't know often doubt those that do. They just can't fathom how bad it is. What is being reported and what are the real issues are way too different things.

When a mass of migrants, hits Eagle Pass all hands are on deck to process leaving large stretches unprotected and that is when the bag carriers, bad guys and other undesirables come into our country. When a rancher owning in excess of 10,000 acres finds an Arabic to English translation guide in the middle of his pasture, it causes me to shudder. When people tell me they are attempting to make an impenetrable jail out of their weekend cabins bought for solitude and refuge, it makes me pause. When a friend gets honored to elected as a District Judge only to find out she has to have 24/7 armed decurirty when in Frio and Lasalle counties, it makes me "question" the system.

What's sad is the time, efffort and money some workers have to pay to get back here and the dangers they face are way bad on the other side of the border. It gets to be nothing to bother with when they get past the Ro Grande. Used to be just the opposite. The cartels have control of the flow while traversing through Mexico. They make money and hurt people as our economic beacon draws "moths to the flame".

Topping this off is how good it was prior to the current national administration's policies. In large part, the current admin's national economic plan needs the mass flow of refugees and it does not matter how much hurt it causes.

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9007888 02/19/24 12:30 PM
jackmason Online Content
Bird Dog
Online Content
Bird Dog
Originally Posted by tlk
Originally Posted by tlk

Yes I have witnessed it first hand - and it is not exaggerated - camp homes being broken into contstantly as an example. I have seen Cartel's walking down senderos towards me while in the stand. We have run them out of our stands many times. We have found omen's underwear hanging in trees where there was a camp - ranch truck stolen and driven through a fence and on and on

[Linked Image]

That's gotta be stressful living there knowing you could have unwanted people on your property at any given time.

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: jackmason] #9008191 02/20/24 12:10 AM
tlk Online Happy OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by tlk
Originally Posted by tlk

[Linked Image]

That's gotta be stressful living there knowing you could have unwanted people on your property at any given time.

And therein is the issue. Folks like you think the border issues are not real - not blaming you but if you do not believe what you see on the news in Eagle Pass with thousands of illegals over running the town and our border then I suggest getting into you car and taking a drive to see for yourself. And my final item is this - I did not mention before but our LO found a young girl (she was 7 or 8 years old) several years ago on the ranch tied to a fence post and she had been raped and left for dead by the Cartels - need I say more???

You can't fix stupid
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9008197 02/20/24 12:21 AM
R
rolyat.nosaj Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
I hunted Seminole Canyon and saw it firsthand. Although it's hard to believe anyone can get far with as many state troopers I saw.

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: jackmason] #9008199 02/20/24 12:28 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by tlk
Originally Posted by tlk

[Linked Image]

Wait until you are mowing grass or cooking at camp, turn around and get surprised by a group of men walking right up to you......or when you're in a deer blind before daylight and 2 of them climb the ladder on the stand for shelter, open the door and you [censored] a pistol in his face and hit your head lamp at the same time.....or when you had planned hunting a particular stand but changed your mind on the way there due to the low flying BP Chopper buzzing your hunting area in circles and BP trucks and 4 wheelers are flying across the road a couple hundred yards away in front of you, you just say sorry kids, go back to camp grab a skillet and a cold beer.....or when they come into your camp, break [censored], take whatever they want and then [censored] in your shower or [censored] all up against the back of the bunkhouse in the weeds and you find that [censored] out with a weed eater when it splatters all over you and in your face.......or when they're running from the law in a vehicle, lose it again at the curve on a dirt road and take out a section of fence.......again......with cows on the property. Or when they use your deer blind for shelter from the elements but leave the door open so owls/coons/rain can ruin it (new blind you just built) and build a fire 10' from your blind and leave trash/bottles/piss puddles everywhere during deer season........or when you have to tell your kids no, you can't ride anywhere here unsupervised on a UTV/ATV without an armed adult and a walkie talkie....

I could go on.

No exaggerations here, I have experienced all the above and them some.

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9008202 02/20/24 12:48 AM
S
Simple Searcher Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
It would seem that many bases spread out along the border would be the way to go.

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9008203 02/20/24 12:50 AM
tlk Online Happy OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Skinnerback you Sir are dead on - ALL OF THAT has happened to us too - so to those here who think we are exaggerating PM me and I will take you to see it for yourselves -

You can't fix stupid
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9008208 02/20/24 01:00 AM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
How many subversives could be held in an 80 acre concentration camp?

To be determined
Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9008209 02/20/24 01:03 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
It is America, is it not?

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: Hudbone] #9008216 02/20/24 01:24 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Hudbone
It is America, is it not?

Not for long if there's not a major change soon on the border. I'm seeing more and more of these [censored] at gas stations and other places, throwing their trash on the ground, no concept of manners at all, and no respect whatsoever to this Country, our Flag, or our heritage.

I have a problem with that.

They don't belong here, we're giving ourselves cancer right now and our kids & grandkids are gonna pay for it later.

The corrupt democrats and RHINO's in our government treat legal immigrants that respect our laws/waiting in line just like law abiding gun owners in America. The folks that show respect/follow the rules get [censored] on and blamed for things they didn't do.

We need a MAJOR change & we're running out of time.

Re: 80 acre military base in Eagle Pass [Re: tlk] #9008334 02/20/24 11:31 AM
tlk Online Happy OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
watch this if you do not think the border is bad

https://www.bitchute.com/video/K0z4AWfiC54O/

You can't fix stupid
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide