Forums46
Topics538,050
Posts9,732,364
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: BigfootWallace] #8969353 12/07/23 05:10 PM
Creekrunner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Guy is correct. Folks like making babies. Babies grow up and need a place to live.

You can still see a few "Boerne, gone forever" bumper stickers around here, usually on a vehicle of a person that moved in around 10 years ago. (Boerne never was all that much to begin with; a Fredericksburg wannabe for decades.)

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: BigfootWallace] #8969437 12/07/23 07:30 PM
M
Mickey Moose Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M

My botnet is bigger than yours.
Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: Creekrunner] #8969441 12/07/23 07:36 PM
M
Mickey Moose Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Guy is correct. Folks like making babies. Babies grow up and need a place to live.

Not that's not entirely correct. Some people like to make babies. Some - and it seems centered around a particular political party - like to kill them though. And some are incapable of making babies because they don't understand that men can't get pregnant. And there's even more crazy than that believe it or not.

My botnet is bigger than yours.
Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: Mickey Moose] #8969460 12/07/23 08:00 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mickey Moose

Not that's not entirely correct. Some people like to make babies. Some - and it seems centered around a particular political party - like to kill them though. And some are incapable of making babies because they don't understand that men can't get pregnant. And there's even more crazy than that believe it or not.

I got married not that long ago just to have some children and have one on the way. Planning on 4 to 5 more after that and once they become adults they will need a place to live. Hopefully I live into my 80s so I can see a few grandchildren.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: BigfootWallace] #8969472 12/07/23 08:22 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Nature is currently correcting the overpopulation of humans by producing more homosexuals. We’re just animals that are subject to nature’s balancing act.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: ntxtrapper] #8969497 12/07/23 08:54 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Nature is currently correcting the overpopulation of humans by producing more homosexuals. We’re just animals that are subject to nature’s balancing act.

Homosexuals produce Homosexuals by exposure during a person's formative years. Why do you think the political left is so frantic to expose children to sexual deviancy? The homosexuals don't like to be considered deviants and once they are 10% of the population they will be considered normal. We also don't have an over population problem and the world is not over populated.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: blkt2] #8969502 12/07/23 09:08 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by blkt2

Homosexuals produce Homosexuals by exposure during a person's formative years. Why do you think the political left is so frantic to expose children to sexual deviancy? The homosexuals don't like to be considered deviants and once they are 10% of the population they will be considered normal. We also don't have an over population problem and the world is not over populated.

I can’t speak for you, but I didn’t have to decide if I was gay or not. I liked girls from the start.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: ntxtrapper] #8969519 12/07/23 09:43 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

I can’t speak for you, but I didn’t have to decide if I was gay or not. I liked girls from the start.

That makes 2 of us.

I am not convinced that gay is caused by genetics. If it is then we can test for it in the womb and abort the child the same way we do for other birth defects.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: blkt2] #8969522 12/07/23 09:45 PM
H
Herbie Hancock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

That makes 2 of us.

I am not convinced that gay is caused by genetics. If it is then we can test for it in the womb and abort the child the same way we do for other birth defects.

I am going to go and pop some popcorn...

It takes beer to make thirst worthwhile - J. Fred Schmidt

The internet is an I.Q. Test, people post their scores in the comment section.
Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: blkt2] #8969629 12/08/23 01:05 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

That makes 2 of us.

Hmmmmm.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: Herbie Hancock] #8969630 12/08/23 01:08 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Herbie Hancock

Burn some, and share it with me.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: skinnerback] #8969634 12/08/23 01:13 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by skinnerback

I was just having some fun and then he jumped to murdering babies confused2

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: ntxtrapper] #8969727 12/08/23 04:30 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by skinnerback

I was just having some fun and then he jumped to murdering babies confused2

In general I don't like abortion but there are certain circumstances where I will accept the necessity of them. I would never have a gay son if not having one was an option. I also said what I said deliberately to be shocking and when I am having a conversation with someone who is gay and they tell me they were born that way I tell them that they had better hope that no genetic marker is ever found for it because many people would abort their gay babies. When you say something like that to a person who believes that abortion should be legal until birth it really screws with their heads. I have shut entire rooms full of people up by making that comment.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: BigfootWallace] #8969874 12/08/23 04:09 PM
P
psycho0819 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Well this thread took a left turn. From eminent domain to abortion? Gotta love the THF crew!

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without conviction.

The end of the world began the day it was created, and life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: psycho0819] #8969878 12/08/23 04:15 PM
KRoyal Offline
Texoma Legend
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by psycho0819
Well this thread took a left turn. From eminent domain to abortion? Gotta love the THF crew!

It really is the gift that keeps giving. popcorn

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: KRoyal] #8969922 12/08/23 05:35 PM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
IBTL. popcorn popcorn popcorn

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: BigfootWallace] #8969937 12/08/23 06:06 PM
H
HuntnFly67 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by KRoyal

Wow. I tuned out the noise on this thread, but the topic divergence is certainly commendable.

I nominate this thread for Derailment of the Year at the 2023 THF Awards Banquet.

Last edited by HuntnFly67; 12/08/23 06:07 PM.
Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: HuntnFly67] #8969952 12/08/23 06:51 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by HuntnFly67

Wow. I tuned out the noise on this thread, but the topic divergence is certainly commendable.

I nominate this thread for Derailment of the Year at the 2023 THF Awards Banquet.

I blame myself. I was just having some fun and this one will probably end up with brown eyed babies being aborted popcorn

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: HuntnFly67] #8969959 12/08/23 07:21 PM
Creekrunner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

How do I pick up tickets for that thing again? banana2

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: ntxtrapper] #8969968 12/08/23 07:43 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

I blame myself. I was just having some fun and this one will probably end up with brown eyed babies being aborted popcorn

Brown eyes? My wife has brown eyes and I am not opposed to them.

I said what I said to be provocative. Nothing you said got under my skin. I notice that no one disagreed with the idea.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: BigfootWallace] #8970010 12/08/23 09:17 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Screw the brown eyes, I’m more concerned with you wanting to breed muyloco

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: Ol Thumper] #8970019 12/08/23 09:30 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Screw the brown eyes, I’m more concerned with you wanting to breed muyloco

Already have and plan on 4 to 5 more after this one. I am going to be the older than most of the grandparents when my children start to graduate high-school.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: BigfootWallace] #8970025 12/08/23 09:44 PM
Creekrunner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Men plan. God laughs.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: Creekrunner] #8970036 12/08/23 09:58 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Men plan. God laughs.

I am starting the 3rd quarter of life and so far getting a gal knocked up hasn't been a problem.

Re: Texas will no longer try to seize former Fairfield Lake State Park site through eminent domain [Re: blkt2] #8970041 12/08/23 10:15 PM
T
txtrophy85 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Men plan. God laughs.

I am starting the 3rd quarter of life and so far getting a gal knocked up hasn't been a problem.

The female aspect has to be up for/capable of it as well. Your not yet thru with the 1st and already assuming no. 4 or 5 is a shoe in.

For it is not the quarry that we truly seek, but the adventure.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide