S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Concho
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Every profession has bad actors. 99% are probably good, No reason to over react.

Does he seem a little emotional about the subject or is it just my imagination?

This is the effect that social media has on easily influenced people. The algorithm keeps throwing similar stories at them. Then it seems like it's running rampant..... when in reality it's not.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953542 11/11/23 11:44 PM
N
ntxtrapper Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Texas452
If someone was out defending 2nd amendment rights would there be all this push back?
Lose your first amendment, your second amendment is next to go.
I’m glad they do what they do, not all leo is honest.

We had people exercise their 2nd amendment rights with no issues. They didn’t stick a gun in our faces and try to elicit a negative response either. Funny how the gun made them civil and friendly.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953543 11/11/23 11:49 PM
Roll-Tide Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Google says there are 700k cops in America. If each one has 5 contacts a day, that’s a billion contacts a year. I’m sure plenty are unacceptable and result in firings and criminal charges.

What you don’t see is a bad shooting every day, like certain groups say when pushing their agenda.

Last edited by Roll-Tide; 11/11/23 11:50 PM.
Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953545 11/11/23 11:49 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
We had one of the "Leaders, Generals" of this movement who lived in our city and on occasion he would come down to speak with the Chief of Police, he thought he was something on a stick, funny really that he thought he was actually important...I laughed every time I saw him come around.

I don’t know any and really don’t want to but I’m still glad they do what they do.
As long as they don’t break the law.
I started this thread because of what I saw and it hurts my heart to see such behavior in leo.
If you condone what happened to that poor old woman and mentally challenged man that’s just sad.
Some people shouldn’t be in leo is my point.
I have 10 grandchildren and I teach them to obey the law and stay out of trouble, and be good citizens.
I expect the same from leo, we are paying them to do a job lawfully.
A lot of them think we work for them.

I am opposed to anyone breaking the law, especially if they are taking advantage of or being cruel to the mentally ill or anyone challenged...that being said, your First Amendment "Fifteen Minutes in the spotlight" boys, cause nothing but trouble for real law enforcement and waste valuable resources and time encountering their nonsense. You go ahead with your man crush if you want, they aren't doing any good in my opinion.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: ntxtrapper] #8953547 11/11/23 11:54 PM
Texas452 Online Content OP
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
If someone was out defending 2nd amendment rights would there be all this push back?

We had people exercise their 2nd amendment rights with no issues. They didn’t stick a gun in our faces and try to elicit a negative response either. Funny how the gun made them civil and friendly.

Not true.
There was an open carry group in Florida that got detained, for exercising their rights.
There’s cameras everywhere, why is it so bad for a citizen to pull one out?
Like I said before most I watched, it was leo that approached demanding to see ID , with no crime committed.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Concho] #8953549 11/11/23 11:58 PM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
We had one of the "Leaders, Generals" of this movement who lived in our city and on occasion he would come down to speak with the Chief of Police, he thought he was something on a stick, funny really that he thought he was actually important...I laughed every time I saw him come around.

I don’t know any and really don’t want to but I’m still glad they do what they do.
As long as they don’t break the law.
I started this thread because of what I saw and it hurts my heart to see such behavior in leo.
If you condone what happened to that poor old woman and mentally challenged man that’s just sad.
Some people shouldn’t be in leo is my point.
I have 10 grandchildren and I teach them to obey the law and stay out of trouble, and be good citizens.
I expect the same from leo, we are paying them to do a job lawfully.
A lot of them think we work for them.

I am opposed to anyone breaking the law, especially if they are taking advantage of or being cruel to the mentally ill or anyone challenged...that being said, your First Amendment "Fifteen Minutes in the spotlight" boys, cause nothing but trouble for real law enforcement and waste valuable resources and time encountering their nonsense. You go ahead with your man crush if you want, they aren't doing any good in my opinion.

I agree, there will be 5-6 officers surrounding a person with a camera not committing a crime, you talk about about a waste of resources, you nailed it.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953552 11/12/23 12:01 AM
Roll-Tide Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Im sure they film 100 encounters to get 1. It’s propaganda, like blm. Stats don’t justify the narrative.
But video sells.

My hope is in 5 years no one wants to be a cop. Theyre already getting non citizens in California.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953557 11/12/23 12:05 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Not true.
There was an open carry group in Florida that got detained, for exercising their rights.
There’s cameras everywhere, why is it so bad for a citizen to pull one out?
Like I said before most I watched, it was leo that approached demanding to see ID , with no crime committed.

Lol I've seen these too..... they carry fishing rods and ar15

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953559 11/12/23 12:06 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I’m thinking someone here is a little too emotional…

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Roll-Tide] #8953560 11/12/23 12:08 AM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Im sure they film 100 encounters to get 1. It’s propaganda, like blm. Stats don’t justify the narrative.
But video sells.

My hope is in 5 years no one wants to be a cop. Theyre already getting non citizens in California.

I see it totally different from blm, do you see these guys with cameras burning down buildings, destroying businesses?
They are just filming, ignore them and they will go away.
Corrupt cops make defunding the police easy.
Law abiding cops make defunding the police hard.
I’m not anti leo, far from it, I have friends and family in leo and I do worry about their safety, their job isn’t easy, I wouldn’t want to do it.
Just use common sense, if your ego gets bruised too easy, look for another profession.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953564 11/12/23 12:17 AM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
Our top law enforcement agencies in the country tried and is still trying to take down president trump.
Many laws were broken by leo.
Why would anyone think leo is totally honest?

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953578 11/12/23 12:28 AM
N
ntxtrapper Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
But video sells.

I see it totally different from blm, do you see these guys with cameras burning down buildings, destroying businesses?
They are just filming, ignore them and they will go away.
Corrupt cops make defunding the police easy.
Law abiding cops make defunding the police hard.
I’m not anti leo, far from it, I have friends and family in leo and I do worry about their safety, their job isn’t easy, I wouldn’t want to do it.
Just use common sense, if your ego gets bruised too easy, look for another profession.

Not true or you're ignorant about the subject. They attempt to go into secure areas to get a response. They interject themselves into situations where the officers are just trying to keep track of who is present and who might be threat. All just for YouTube clicks from brainwashed fools so they can make money.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: ntxtrapper] #8953580 11/12/23 12:28 AM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
What’s a 1st amendment audit? Are there 2nd amendment audits.

Those are the douche bags who go around to officers, stick a camera in their face and try to provoke a negative response.

Not true, 99% of the time they are approached by leo.
I’m glad they do it, the left hates the first amendment as much as they hate the second.
Our rights are like muscles, if you don’t exercise them you will lose them.
Most of the time it’s leo breaking the law.

I have had several 1st amendment audit folks stick a camera in my face and do everything they can to elicit a negative response so I know for a fact it’s true.

What YouTube channel can I find this on?

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: S.A. hunter] #8953581 11/12/23 12:29 AM
D
dkershen Online Content
Rev Dave
Online Content
Rev Dave
D
Every profession has bad actors. 99% are probably good, No reason to over react.

This is the effect that social media has on easily influenced people. The algorithm keeps throwing similar stories at them. Then it seems like it's running rampant..... when in reality it's not.

Exactly. Texas452 is in a TikTok or YouTube spiral where he's getting hit by vid's of the 1% of bad actors and thinks it's a rampant problem. There are nearly a million LEO's in the US. Of that million 10,000 will be Napoleon complex asses. It's just the law of averages across any society job demographic. (admittedly it tends to skew high for attorneys'.) Out of every million Dr's there will be 10,000 incompetents endangering lives. Out of every million burger flippers there will be 10,000 that repeatedly burn the fires... The latter doesn't get anyone YouTube clicks.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

www.NewHopeEquine.com - Health and Healing through Horses.
Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953585 11/12/23 12:33 AM
N
ntxtrapper Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Our top law enforcement agencies in the country tried and is still trying to take down president trump.

Took a while but the true colors always show through.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: dkershen] #8953590 11/12/23 12:44 AM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
Originally Posted by dkershen

Exactly. Texas452 is in a TikTok or YouTube spiral where he's getting hit by vid's of the 1% of bad actors and thinks it's a rampant problem. There are nearly a million LEO's in the US. Of that million 10,000 will be Napoleon complex asses. It's just the law of averages across any society job demographic. (admittedly it tends to skew high for attorneys'.) Out of every million Dr's there will be 10,000 incompetents endangering lives. Out of every million burger flippers there will be 10,000 that repeatedly burn the fires... The latter doesn't get anyone YouTube clicks.

Not true.
Does leo take an oath to defend the constitution?
Of course they do.
Filming in public is not a crime!!! It’s a constitutional right.
These weak minded people in leo need to stop costing tax payers millions of dollars because they don’t know the law
It is against the law to violate someone’s civil rights, like it or not.
The law is what it is.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: ntxtrapper] #8953593 11/12/23 12:49 AM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker

Took a while but the true colors always show through.

So you believe all leo is honest? Talk about colors, you need to tell us where we can find where someone put a camera in your face, YouTube, body cam. Let me know if you’re so honest I will look it up and review it.
I am a trump supporter.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Concho] #8953596 11/12/23 12:55 AM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker

Seeing that little woman getting the crap beat out of her did affect me, she reminded me of my mother, about the same size.
Did you watch this video?
That’s no imagination.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953610 11/12/23 01:09 AM
N
ntxtrapper Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
[Linked Image]

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953611 11/12/23 01:10 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Seeing that little woman getting the crap beat out of her did affect me, she reminded me of my mother, about the same size.
That’s no imagination.

I believe the officer got punished right?

Be cautious about becoming radicalized by internet videos. Those sites will keep feeding you more of something to keep you engaged.

There’s good and bad police. There’s good and bad doctors.

Yes some of those cops are complete jackwagons in the audit videos. But it’s also nice to see the ones who behave professional and result in a boring video.

To be determined
Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953612 11/12/23 01:10 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
I have a solution for all this

It’ll cost taxpayers, which is a no go and will never pass but I do have a solution

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: ntxtrapper] #8953623 11/12/23 01:19 AM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
[Linked Image]

Where am I talking trash?
All I ask for is proof someone stuck a camera in your face, or maybe that’s why you are so afraid of cameras, they don’t lie.
I support law abiding leo 100%, always have.
I’m not above breaking the law and you aren’t either.
Did you take an oath to defend the constitution, or did you skip that part?
Complaining about someone filming you in public sounds like you don’t agree with the first amendment.
It’s a right me or you can’t change that.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8953625 11/12/23 01:21 AM
N
ntxtrapper Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

That’s no imagination.

I believe the officer got punished right?

Be cautious about becoming radicalized by internet videos. Those sites will keep feeding you more of something to keep you engaged.

There’s good and bad police. There’s good and bad doctors.

Yes some of those cops are complete jackwagons in the audit videos. But it’s also nice to see the ones who behave professional and result in a boring video.

Yes, he got 5 years in prison. Good luck having an intelligent conversation with a self radicalized person though. I have found the 1st amendment audit folks to be nutty as squirrel turds. Based on this thread, nothing has changed.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953636 11/12/23 01:40 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Good Lord, someone needs to get their estrogen levels checked.

Re: Psycho LEO [Re: Texas452] #8953637 11/12/23 01:41 AM
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
Self radicalized?
Just because I say obey the law and that some people have no business in leo?
I don’t film cops and never will, but it’s a right.
I don’t like seeing tax payers having to foot the bill because Leo doesn’t know the law, because some can’t keep their ego in check.
Looks like I found an egomaniac.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide