Lindsay Thomas Jr. is the Chief Communication Officer for the National Deer Association, and a professional journalist, author, and editor, with a strong background in wildlife conservation, natural resource management, public relations, and non-profit leadership.

Before joining the Quality Deer Management Association (prior to the merger with the National Deer Alliance to become the National Deer Association), Lindsay worked with the Georgia Outdoors News.

He is the author of the ebooks, “1 Year to Better Deer - 12 Months of Do-it-Yourself Ideas for Killer Deer Hunting” and “The Blood Trail – And Other Deer-Hunting Stories”, and worked on many other books, such as QDMA’s “Quality Food Plots: Your Guide To Better Deer And Better Deer Hunting”.

Lindsay is passionate about deer, improving habitats, protecting and improving our outdoor passions, education people, and ultimately, leaving things better for future generations to enjoy.

It was an honor and a privilege to have Lindsay join me. We covered so many topics, and he is a wealth of knowledge about every deer-related.

Coincidentally, it was Lindsay who helped me publish my first featured article in a magazine, when QDMA put out “Black Beauty”, a story about a special melanistic white-tailed buck from Texas, in their “Quality Whitetails” magazine in 2017. You can read it here:
www.sonofablitch.com/black-beauty.html

I highly encourage you all to visit NDA’s website and to follow their socials. The good folks at NDA, their partners and sponsors are doing some remarkable work, and we should all take note, and take part in their journey!

www.DeerAssociation.com

George Blitch
george@mapmyranch.com
www.SonofaBlitch.com
www.MapMyRanch.com
www.YouTube.com/@sonofablitch
"Keep your aim as true as your word" - GB