Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894832 08/03/23 06:22 PM
L
LarryCopper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
L
The young POS from Plano that drove out to El Paso and murdered 20+ folks in a Walmart was in my son's graduating class. They weren't buddies, but they did have a few classes together. My son said he was a quiet kid that kept more or less to himself. It seems to often be the case with nut jobs.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894840 08/03/23 06:33 PM
H
huntindude Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
H
My cousin, she got 35 with no parole.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Dalroo] #8894851 08/03/23 06:48 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Dalroo
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
My oklahoma peeps will remember this one...

Gene Leroy Heart. He killed 3 girl scouts at a camp.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_Girl_Scout_murders

My sister went to the camp and for a time he worked at my dad's plant. to this day I don't understand how they found him not guilty.

He got what was coming to him once he got back behind walls. I never believed he died of a heart attack.

I sure hope so. hope he died slowly.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894855 08/03/23 06:58 PM
O
Old Shakie Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
O
Knew a woman who killed a neighbor over a fence line dispute. Her husband took the blame and did the time so she could stay home and raise the two young kids.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894871 08/03/23 07:31 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Met the Kelley kid a couple of times when he was in grade school. Still can't get over what he did in Sutherland Springs and so glad that covilain took the fight to him.

Unknowingly saved a killer one night when three guys were in the pocess of serving him some justice. I didn't realize what was taking place. Cops told me afterward.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894874 08/03/23 07:33 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
My grandfather. Murdered my grandmother and got away with it. My Dad deep down always thought her death was a bit suspicious.

After his death his 2nd wife (gf at the time of the murder) opened her big mouth that she had managed to keep shut for 50 years - confirming it for everyone.

He was a POS and his 2nd wife was worse.

Last edited by Cochise; 08/03/23 07:41 PM.
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894881 08/03/23 07:43 PM
T
txtrophy85 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Growing up there was a well known person who owned a beer joint/ice house near where we lived. Sort of infamous because he was well liked and was sort of a pillar of the community, but this was a community of blue collar working class and below type people, so some of his exploits although completely justifiable by would not be tolerated by the leftist mindset we have today. I was a little kid when I spent some time around him, he was one of those old types who was good as gold if you were on his good side, but apparently was pure hell if you crossed him.

Guy was closing up shop one night and a guy comes in to rob the bar...he reaches up underneath the bar, pulls a .38 and shoots the guy right in the gut. guy hunches over and then straightens up and says "that won't bother me, I've been shot before" guy takes a careful bead and shoots the guy right in the mouth, they found the bullet embedded in the wall along with a gold tooth. They had the tooth & bullet framed up and put in the bar.

Years later He died in a shootout with another man (they both were shot and both died) after the man was found inside the home of one of his employees that he had dropped off at her home.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...ied-the-way-he-lived-helping-1552562.php

He doesn't fit the definition of a Killer, but he did take some out in his day.

For it is not the quarry that we truly seek, but the adventure.
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894902 08/03/23 08:17 PM
R
RayB Online Content
red bone Bob
Online Content
red bone Bob
R
I'm told I knew two, one Claude Wilkerson, don't know the details but played footbal with him at Patrick Henry Jr High and Bill (don't recall his last name)but they tell me he walked into a jewelry store on Longpoint Dr. and shotguned the clerk so he could join the Banditos. All Houston locations. If true Claude is a surprise really funny guy.

There is time, and you must take it, to lay your hand on your dog's head as you walk past him lying on the floor or on his settle, time to talk with him, to remember with him, time to please him, time you can't buy back once he's gone" GBE
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Grit] #8894905 08/03/23 08:22 PM
U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
U
Originally Posted by Grit
What is TTF?

He meant TFF - Texas Fishing Forum

http://www.boatloan.com/michael-hunt/

Originally Posted by Nolanco
current federal policy is clearly irrational, scientifically insupportable and ridiculous.
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894916 08/03/23 08:36 PM
V
VigoPark Online Crying
Bird Dog
Online Crying
Bird Dog
V
When I first moved to the metromess, I frequented bars on the Westside of Ft Worth. I kept seeing this character in several of the bars. Smaller guy, he had a cloudy blind eye. I'd shoot pool with him occasionally. He had a good verbal game. I gave him several rides around the Westside to pick up what we'll call commodities. The dude had a lot of scars, with fresh ones constantly. I got a job at GD, and soon was on nights. Months passed, I was at my brother's eating lunch on day and the news was on. A murderer from Boyd or one of those towns up there had been arrested. I looked at the TV and low and behold, RICKY LEE GREEN, my stomach turned, I had partied with the guy the better part of 6 months. Read up about him.

Buck Feto & FJB
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894917 08/03/23 08:37 PM
L
luv2brode Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
L
4 that come to mind in 10 seconds of though oh 5(kinda) 6
1 sisters ex killed parents
1 my best friends brother killed grandma
1 sister school mate killed parents
And 2 fellow employees killed ex’s
And the kinda was an ex of the wife that was later arrested for hiring someone to kill his wife, mine dodged a bullet there lol

i am cancelling my subscription, i am tired of your issues!
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894940 08/03/23 09:27 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Guy a year older than me in hs robbed a store and shot someone driving down the rd. Wasn’t a friend of mine:
2 different kids on my street went to prison for attempted murder, used to have to fight both of the dummies, ain’t no wonder they graduated to attempted murder because they couldn’t fight though they liked to try.

Think that’s as close as I get.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894957 08/03/23 09:49 PM
B
BigPig Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Kid I went to HS with killed his parents. There was some stupid show about it last year. He’s as guilty as he is gay.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8894973 08/03/23 10:03 PM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"
Yup, Gordon Hale III. Worked with him before the shooting. 1st CHL case in Texas.

Didn’t really know the guy but served civil papers on the firefighter who shot his wife with a deer rifle across the highway at a hospital in McKinney.

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8895073 08/04/23 12:07 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Google a man named Harold Glenn Smith. I sold him a BMX bike in my teens. He was a bit odd.

One of my crazy ex-girlfriends killed someone but it was justified. She was 17 and the guy sold her some bunk dope so she went to his apartment in the gayborhood and the moment he answered the door he attacked her and started choking her. She grabbed I think a beer stein or big mug off of his coffee table while he was on top of her and beat the brains straight out of his head with it. She zoomed over to my place and we called the guy but he didn't answer so I went over there and found him laying in a puddle of his own goo with what looked like strawberry cottage cheese spread all over the floor. I called DPD from the apt and while looking for the phone I found that the guy had just murdered his girlfriend probably moments before my girlfriend knocked on the door. She didn't get in any trouble and her parents got her record expunged. She was a crazy one. We used to rough house and even her at 110 lb was stronger than most men and I can't count the times I saw her go Toe to Toe with men and beat them. She's now married to a man that has no clue about her past and she lives on Byron Circle in some big house in Irving. We still talk nearly daily and she was at my wedding.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8895082 08/04/23 12:17 AM
O
Old Shakie Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
O
My BIL's distant cousin was a druggie and killed his Mom and Dad with a baseball bat.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: blkt2] #8895093 08/04/23 12:43 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by blkt2
Google a man named Harold Glenn Smith. I sold him a BMX bike in my teens. He was a bit odd.

One of my crazy ex-girlfriends killed someone but it was justified. She was 17 and the guy sold her some bunk dope so she went to his apartment in the gayborhood and the moment he answered the door he attacked her and started choking her. She grabbed I think a beer stein or big mug off of his coffee table while he was on top of her and beat the brains straight out of his head with it. She zoomed over to my place and we called the guy but he didn't answer so I went over there and found him laying in a puddle of his own goo with what looked like strawberry cottage cheese spread all over the floor. I called DPD from the apt and while looking for the phone I found that the guy had just murdered his girlfriend probably moments before my girlfriend knocked on the door. She didn't get in any trouble and her parents got her record expunged. She was a crazy one. We used to rough house and even her at 110 lb was stronger than most men and I can't count the times I saw her go Toe to Toe with men and beat them. She's now married to a man that has no clue about her past and she lives on Byron Circle in some big house in Irving. We still talk nearly daily and she was at my wedding.

Was she hot?

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8895096 08/04/23 12:49 AM
R
rolyat.nosaj Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
One of my friends shot another one of my friends in the forehead with a pistol and killed him in Buffalo Gap around 1998.

Another friend went to prison bc him and his older brother ambushed a guy in his garage and killed him with baseball bats. The wife hired them for insurance money, both brothers are out of prison today.

My best friends brother was murdered in Abilene.

Motorcycles are murderers too, know 3 guys that died on em.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: GusWayne] #8895100 08/04/23 12:59 AM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by GusWayne

Was she hot?

Blkt2 is in the running for the most interesting man in the world.

He’s Been there, done that and had Sinead O’connors panties to prove it.

All of course after he escaped from the Sudanese civil war on foot, of course

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8895101 08/04/23 01:08 AM
Ramsey Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
No, but interesting read

Big Beckett!!
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: txtrophy85] #8895105 08/04/23 01:14 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by txtrophy85

Was she hot?

I heard he snuck into Area 51 and knocked up an Alien.

Blkt2 is only man to ever make Chuck Norris tap

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8895126 08/04/23 01:49 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
The woman's name that I'm talking about is Jana Gayle Crossland. She's from Lewisville, look her up in Denton County's records. Most of what she did she did as a juvenile so that may be hard to find but she got in trouble for digging up a grave and you can find that in an old newspaper article with out too much trouble. She was also infamous for breaking all of her friends out of juvenile detention by ripping the fence down with a tow chain and her dad's Suburban.

Edit, to answer an above question yes she is smoking hot to this day. She's into CrossFit and she plays in multiple Tennis League. She's got a lot of Native American blood which might be why she's so crazy. Most of her craziness involved drugs and or alcohol.

Edit II: Me relaying stories about things that other people have done doesn't make me interesting and it doesn't make me tough. It just shows that I have a really good memory and that I was around a lot of messed up people when I was younger. Want me to tell you about the police officer in Denton County that was raping his stepdaughter for 6 years and that who I know murdered a girl but I can't prove it? He's now a registered sex offender in Lewisville assuming he's still alive. Look him up if you want to, his name is John Peyton Crabtree Jr.

Last edited by blkt2; 08/04/23 03:19 AM.
Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: Tru_texan36] #8895133 08/04/23 01:59 AM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
T. She was also infamous for breaking all of her friends out of juvenile detention by ripping the fence down with a tow chain and her dad's Suburban.

now i know you are full of chit......a Suburban aint got enough umph to pull down a chain link fence

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: txtrophy85] #8895136 08/04/23 02:01 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
T. She was also infamous for breaking all of her friends out of juvenile detention by ripping the fence down with a tow chain and her dad's Suburban.

now i know you are full of chit......a Suburban aint got enough umph to pull down a chain link fence

It does when you've got 35 ft of tow chain and get a running start. I also think she just damaged the fence enough for her friends to get out. I was at her dad's house waiting for her to come home and the police beat her home and had a VHS tape from the security cameras and her dad and I got to watch what she did.

Re: Anyone ever know a killer? [Re: txtrophy85] #8895138 08/04/23 02:07 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

Was she hot?

I didn't escape the Sudanese civil war, I participated in it. I don't have sinead's panties, I do have a lot of polaroid pictures of her though.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide