Print Thread
SAKO posters and cloth patch's found #8893351 08/01/23 06:18 PM
W
WileyCoyote Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
W
Recently, before the Heat Wave of '23 , hit home I found more than few quantity of no longer offered items in some & not the same quantity in everything, of SAKO factory & Stoeger Industries designed SAKO print advertising pieces & cloth patch's left over from my Stoeger Rep day's in the '80's and would like to know if any one would be interested in buying a package or rather have only single items offered.

My "Reloading Shop Toy House" lawn building's Air Conditioner has bitten the dust and no longer works, and my Better Half & I are still chasing antiques & furniture from Dallas, to all over North Texas & all over east Texas again to make a living now that my wife has come home from the blessed folks at the new Christus Mother Francis Heart Hospital in Tyler who saved her life recently.

I'll need all the work space I can get for finally getting back into reloading once the weather cools off enough to get ready for this Fall Season. Just Mebbe this year I can win a TPW ticket again ...as all my old Lease, BinL's and the various old time hunting Partner's have already shaken hands with St Peter.

If interested in these left over SAKO advertising items, PM me for updates on the package's, or inquire about a specific item & that I don't have enough of a given item to include it in all the packages I have put together.

If no one is interested, that's OK Too, and I'd just as soon ship everything to the guy in the DFW mid cities who founded the SAKO Collectors Society to begin with, as a thank you for the Good Times, and Memories that still rattle around my head sometimes, especially when I think I'm hearing that inevitable trumpet calling my name.
Ron

Last edited by WileyCoyote; 08/01/23 07:11 PM. Reason: Honesty & Clarity

It is TIME for Term Limits, cause Politicians are like childrens diapers and for the same reasons...Robin Williams

"These are the times that try men's soul's"...Thomas Paine

"Those who fail to learn from History are doomed to repeat it" ....Santayana
Re: SAKO posters and cloth patch's found [Re: WileyCoyote] #8893432 08/01/23 08:05 PM
A
angus1956 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
A
Send me pictures at 214 406 2176.
Thanks,

Re: SAKO posters and cloth patch's found [Re: WileyCoyote] #8894359 08/02/23 10:36 PM
W
WileyCoyote Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
W
Thanks for asking. I'll get the better half to send you some pics after we get back from Dallas chasing antique furniture tomorrow.
Ron

It is TIME for Term Limits, cause Politicians are like childrens diapers and for the same reasons...Robin Williams

"These are the times that try men's soul's"...Thomas Paine

"Those who fail to learn from History are doomed to repeat it" ....Santayana
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide