Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Question on lease contract [Re: texkbc] #8857203 05/24/23 04:50 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by texkbc
Rickt300 I was charging these guys $500 per person on 100 acre lease (2 people) and $1250 per person on 500 acres ( 4 people) year round lease. I let them bring family for does hunts and friends for Dove lease.
I was more than fair and I got screwed over in the end. Not sniveling but trying to eliminate future problems

I was not talking about you being a bad lease owner just that property owners and lease managers are not always on the up and up. On a lease near Woodson,105 acres four of us were paying $1750. each for a March to March lease, he sold the property and told us to leave 3 months early and no refund. At least he told us before the new owners did. Another lease in King county the owner died and the kids or their rep I can't say came out on December 30th and told us we had 15 days to remove our property. King county that January was having some truly bad and cold weather that year. This lease was also March to March. As for giving a deposit I can't see it when I am paying $1750. for a small lease and $4000. each for a 6 person lease on 640 acres. Up front no less. Then to not really be able to trust the property owner or lease manager putting up a deposit is just risking more money. You are probably a trustworthy individual but there are many who are not.

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: Hudbone] #8857205 05/24/23 04:52 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Originally Posted by rickt300
Will you be in the pink seats?

Why don't you show up also. You can hold your little buddies hand.

You think I run around with somebody who refers to himself as Gringo Bling?

No I guess an apology is warranted, sorry to abuse you like that.

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: Gringo Bling] #8857210 05/24/23 05:00 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
Ok you little coward. Meet me at the Hog Wild Bar in Rendon, it is just north of 1187 on Rendon road. Had it with your [censored] attitude. 4pm.

roflmao roflmao You got it little buddy!

4 pm, you can offend me to my face coward.

Should I be looking for the guy in the pink seats drinking Bud Light?

Since you never showed up I bet you drink Bud light and wear a yellow ribbon in your man bun.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by rickt300; 05/24/23 05:01 PM.
Re: Question on lease contract [Re: rickt300] #8857222 05/24/23 05:16 PM
G
Gringo Bling Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
G
Since you never showed up I bet you drink Bud light and wear a yellow ribbon in your man bun.

Burn! I thought you might have been drunk posting in the middle of the day yesterday, but I guess all that Bud Light is still in your system from yesterday. You sir, are one sharp witted savage!

I can't tell if this is 67-year-old Dick Teague from Alvarado talking or a 10-year-old imposter trying to make an old man look like a clown on a hunting forum?

At any rate, as much your posts make me laugh, I'm done replying to you. Enjoy your time at the Hog Wild Saloon.

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: Gringo Bling] #8857225 05/24/23 05:23 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Burn! I thought you might have been drunk posting in the middle of the day yesterday, but I guess all that Bud Light is still in your system from yesterday. You sir, are one sharp witted savage!

I can't tell if this is 67-year-old Dick Teague from Alvarado talking or a 10-year-old imposter trying to make an old man look like a clown on a hunting forum?

yall be careful with the clown jokes, I'm sensitive.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Question on lease contract [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8857227 05/24/23 05:26 PM
G
Gringo Bling Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
yall be careful with the clown jokes, I'm sensitive.

Great point, I need to be mindful of the good clowns on here.

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: Gringo Bling] #8860880 05/31/23 06:53 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R

At any rate, as much your posts make me laugh, I'm done replying to you. Enjoy your time at the Hog Wild Saloon.

Wait a minute you want another chance? Same place and time tomorrow. Get er done! And if you want you can wear a pink ribbon.

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: rickt300] #8860899 05/31/23 07:50 PM
E
Erny Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
E

Wait a minute you want another chance? Same place and time tomorrow. Get er done! And if you want you can wear a pink ribbon.

Wow this got out of hand. You are really going to fight some one, potentially wind up in jail, over a post on the THF? I read the thread and it seems like a bit of an overreaction, don't you think??????

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: Erny] #8860909 05/31/23 08:06 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Erny

Wow this got out of hand. You are really going to fight some one, potentially wind up in jail, over a post on the THF? I read the thread and it seems like a bit of an overreaction, don't you think??????

Look Erny I want him to insult me to my face, instead of continuing to be the worthless coward he is. Not just over this post the jackazz has been stalking me on other forums also. I don't think he would even fight to tell the truth. Thanks for asking.

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: texkbc] #8860916 05/31/23 08:16 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
boxing

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: Hudbone] #8860920 05/31/23 08:21 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
boxing

Snicker snicker.

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: rickt300] #8860923 05/31/23 08:29 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
boxing

Snicker snicker.

If only betting on fights was Legal in Texas!!!

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8860944 05/31/23 09:10 PM
onlysmith&wesson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
boxing

Snicker snicker.

@rickt300, Channeling Roy D Mercer, how bigga boy are you? I'm trying to get odds. I've met Gringo Bling, so give me your stat's and I'll run the #'s. Age, height, weight......

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Re: Question on lease contract [Re: texkbc] #8861097 06/01/23 02:19 AM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
I don’t fight but I would bet on a fight. Run the numbers onlysmith but it won’t matter to me cause I’ll bet the one I WANT to win regardless who I think will win. I already got my man but I ain’t saying which one cause I’m a coward and I may want to go in that bar some day without having to watch my back. Life’s too short to name call or hang out with the ones that do.
Make this example number 8 of Huds reasons why forum folks all different….

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: Question on lease contract [Re: onlysmith&wesson] #8861103 06/01/23 02:30 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson
boxing

Snicker snicker.

@rickt300, Channeling Roy D Mercer, how bigga boy are you? I'm trying to get odds. I've met Gringo Bling, so give me your stat's and I'll run the #'s. Age, height, weight......

Roy D mercer was a national treasure

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: freerange] #8861105 06/01/23 02:33 AM
H
HuntnFly67 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by freerange
I don’t fight but I would bet on a fight. Run the numbers onlysmith but it won’t matter to me cause I’ll bet the one I WANT to win regardless who I think will win. I already got my man but I ain’t saying which one cause I’m a coward and I may want to go in that bar some day without having to watch my back. Life’s too short to name call or hang out with the ones that do.

You can still wet your whistle at that bar...just don't drink Bud Light and/or wear a pink ribbon. You know....go incognito.

Re: Question on lease contract [Re: HuntnFly67] #8861113 06/01/23 02:55 AM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by HuntnFly67
Originally Posted by freerange

You can still wet your whistle at that bar...just don't drink Bud Light and/or wear a pink ribbon. You know....go incognito.

And people ask why somes black out faces when posting dead deer pics on here…..

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: Question on lease contract [Re: texkbc] #8892863 08/01/23 12:05 AM
T
TxAggie10 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted by texkbc
Does your landowner require a cash deposit for damage etc? As a landowner I have been stuck with 6 junk campers and all kinds of trash when hunters left the lease. I am preparing to lease a place but want to consider some type of deposit ( refundable at end of lease) in the contract. Just wondering how others deal with this. My goal is to have the hunters leave the property clean and not have a mess to clean up ,etc.

I’ll lease it from you and won’t put any campers or leave any trash at all…

Texas A&M Association of Former Students
WH10P!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide