Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851351 05/12/23 06:32 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by Guy
I still have not heard exactly what Neely did. All I have read is "He was making threats", what exactly did he say?

I've been asking the same question, and have yet to hear of any threat....

Ese, the homeless bogeyman was verbally disruptive yelling he was hungry, thirsty, wanted food and stating he wasn't afraid of jail or dying. Apparently his last living act was to throw his jacket down before Mr. Penny locked him up from behind. This is what has been widely reported and substantiated by witness accounts. Pretty life threatening stuff, New Yorkers having their mid morning coffees interrupted.

that would match his previous non violent MO nature …. LOL

“44 prior arrests, One of which he ouches an elderly woman in the face breaking bones which he did no time for and then he did FOUR months for trying to kidnap a four year old girl. The city/state failed him and the citizens of the city and state.”

Last edited by BOBO the Clown; 05/12/23 06:33 PM.

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851352 05/12/23 06:36 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
The marine should sue the state.

DQ I pray for wisdom every day. Would you do it just once?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8851366 05/12/23 06:52 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

“44 prior arrests, One of which he ouches an elderly woman in the face breaking bones which he did no time for and then he did FOUR months for trying to kidnap a four year old girl. The city/state failed him and the citizens of the city and state.”

He also assaulted a man

"Filemon Castillo Baltazar told the New York Daily News that he was waiting for a train in the Greenwich Village in 2019 when Neely approached him out of nowhere and punched him in the head, eventually leading Neely to be charged with assault in a case that has since been sealed. "

https://www.thedailybeast.com/assault-victim-says-he-wishes-jordan-neely-had-been-in-rehab

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851372 05/12/23 07:02 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Detectives investigated and chose not to arrest him. The DA’s office circumvented the process and issued a warrant before a grand jury’s decision. That’s what I have issue with.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: ntxtrapper] #8851376 05/12/23 07:06 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Detectives investigated and chose not to arrest him. The DA’s office circumvented the process and issued a warrant before a grand jury’s decision. That’s what I have issue with.

even I couldn't find a way to argue with that cheers

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851378 05/12/23 07:12 PM
Roll-Tide Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
[Linked Image]

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851393 05/12/23 07:34 PM
T
tenyearsgone Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
I’m think some of you are equating the background of the dead guy to being justified. This should be looked at through the lens of both people having the same value to society.

If it was your own choir boy son, would you feel the same?

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851401 05/12/23 07:42 PM
B
BigfootWallace Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
He was a real fine upstanding member of society roflmao

One thing is certain, if he wouldn't had been on that train acting a fool/running his mouth he would still be here today.

It's insane that anybody would think a Marine who served his country who has a clean record would have the same value to society as a deadbeat who's been arrested 44 times.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: tenyearsgone] #8851403 05/12/23 07:45 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by tenyearsgone
I’m think some of you are equating the background of the dead guy to being justified. This should be looked at through the lens of both people having the same value to society.

The family's faux outrage is pretty laughable.

Where we they at? Why was their son homeless? Why didn't they help him? Now that he is dead all of the sudden they're rallying around him.. Seems kind of self-serving to me, almost like they want their 15 minutes or they think they're going to get paid.

They keep blaming it on the city or the government or the marine. Where is the blame for the idiot that put himself in this situation?

[Linked Image]

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: tenyearsgone] #8851404 05/12/23 07:46 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

If a cow had balls she’d be a bull. But she don’t.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: ducknbass] #8851409 05/12/23 07:51 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by ducknbass

you are better than me

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8851410 05/12/23 07:52 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by Guy
I still have not heard exactly what Neely did. All I have read is "He was making threats", what exactly did he say?

I've been asking the same question, and have yet to hear of any threat....

Ese, the homeless bogeyman was verbally disruptive yelling he was hungry, thirsty, wanted food and stating he wasn't afraid of jail or dying. Apparently his last living act was to throw his jacket down before Mr. Penny locked him up from behind. This is what has been widely reported and substantiated by witness accounts. Pretty life threatening stuff, New Yorkers having their mid morning coffees interrupted.

that would match his previous non violent MO nature …. LOL

No relevance, no relevance to the actions of that day as has been said by pretty every legal expert to date. None of those riders that day were part or privy to any prior arrests, tickets, etc. That point has been made ad nauseum. Making noise about it changes nothing in the events on that train, that day. And has also been said, 40 of those arrests related to petty train trespass or failure to pay for access.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851411 05/12/23 07:53 PM
Roll-Tide Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
NY DA let’s people sell drugs, shoot people, carjack and terrorize every day. Wants no bail. Majority of his felony cases are downgraded to misdemeanor.

What makes this the case the case to spare no cost to the DA? Request bail? A guy with zero criminal history.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: tenyearsgone] #8851412 05/12/23 07:54 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

That would be too compassionate or logical of a way of thinking for this crew..Sad to say.

Last edited by DQ Kid; 05/12/23 07:54 PM.
Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: Roll-Tide] #8851413 05/12/23 07:54 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
NY DA let’s people sell drugs, shoot people, carjack and terrorize every day. Wants no bail. Majority of his felony cases are downgraded to misdemeanor.

What makes this the case the case to spare no cost to the DA? Request bail? A guy with zero criminal history.

Lol you know the answer to that.

[Linked Image]

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: Hudbone] #8851421 05/12/23 08:02 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Originally Posted by ducknbass

you are better than me

Negative

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851423 05/12/23 08:03 PM
B
BigfootWallace Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B

That would be too compassionate or logical of a way of thinking for this crew..Sad to say.

I'm sure the deadbeat bum had plenty of compassion when he was breaking bones in that elderly womans face.
Some of you are so soft it's embarrassing to everyone

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851426 05/12/23 08:05 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

I’ve recently dealt with something real close to home. Where someone’s past was totally irrelevant because it happened when they were a minor. So instead of going to prison for up to 20 they went for 18 month. Someone that is a threat to society and women. I hope that when they get out in September that it’s not your family they come after next time. But I pray more that it’s not mine again.

So take your compassion somewhere else where a grandmothers face wasn’t broken and a 4 year old wasn’t kidnapped.

Last edited by ducknbass; 05/12/23 08:06 PM.
Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: BigfootWallace] #8851429 05/12/23 08:07 PM
D
Davis300 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BigfootWallace

I'm sure the deadbeat bum had plenty of compassion when he was breaking bones in that elderly womans face.
Some of you are so soft it's embarrassing to everyone

I concur on the last statement! Green to you Sir!

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851434 05/12/23 08:13 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

Compassion for lowlife losers like this one is partly why we are here. I’ll take your comment as a compliment.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851438 05/12/23 08:14 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

No relevance, no relevance to the actions of that day as has been said by pretty every legal expert to date. None of those riders that day were part or privy to any prior arrests, tickets, etc. That point has been made ad nauseum. Making noise about it changes nothing in the events on that train, that day. And has also been said, 40 of those arrests related to petty train trespass or failure to pay for access.

its called a proven propensity for illegal and unprovoked violence toward others.

what was your MOS in the army, Im genuinely curious why you take such a budist approach in every one of these self defense conversations.

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8851441 05/12/23 08:18 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

its called a proven propensity for illegal and unprovoked violence toward others.

what was your MOS in the army, Im genuinely curious why you take such a budist approach in every one of these self defense conversations.

91-Bravo!

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851445 05/12/23 08:23 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

91-Bravo!

work on the must frustrating over used and abused equipment owned by the US and you are a pacifist. Go figure

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851447 05/12/23 08:23 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Floyd was suffocated also

Re: Ex Marine in NYC Choking Death [Re: DQ Kid] #8851448 05/12/23 08:25 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Not Budhist approach, more of a humanistic perspective of life where all lives are precious and irreplaceable. The day I stop thinking that way will be the day I go 6' under.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide