Firstly, I only have photos on my phone and not on this computer. Please don't message me here as I am not on here often enough. You can call / text me at 940-206-5440 if interested and I can text you all the pics you want.

As mentioned in the title, my truck has the Duramax 6.6 diesel and the 6 speed Allison transmission with 187k miles on both. I will add that I had it deleted at 100K miles and it no longer requires DEF fluid and all the sensor issues are no more, lol. I bought this truck 9.5 yrs ago w/ 65K miles on it and it only pulls my 27' bumper pull travel trailer maybe 10 times a year at the most. The truck is that Blue/Green color that Chevy has had for years and is in very good condition to be 12 yrs old. It is fully loaded with dark grey cloth interior, backup camera, Rhino lined bed, oversized 285 Terra Grappler G2 tires w/ 19K miles on them, 3.5 yr old interstate batteries, running boards and tinted windows. I have religiously changed the oil / rotated tires every 7K miles and changed the fuel filter every other oil change. I do believe that you will be hard pressed to find a cleaner, more solid 2011 diesel. The only issue is a horizontal crack in the front windshield that's below the sight line. It has been there 4-5 years and has passed inspection every time. I am asking $21,000 OBO. I do have a clean title in hand and please DO NOT contact me if you need any type of financing!! Again, call or text me at 940-206-5440 if interested.

Last edited by 300j; 03/20/23 11:03 PM.

All ready