I own a storage facility in Georgetown, TX (Close to Hutto) that has a beautiful home located on it that I am looking to lease to someone. The info is below. I am currently asking $3,500.00 a month (That includes Water and electric). Send me a PM if interested.

This home is located at 707 County Road 105, Hutto, TX on a oversized lot and was used as a wedding venue. The house has a HUGE back patio/outdoor living space along with a massive covered pavilion that was used for weddings/entertaining. Property the home sits on also has a storage facility on back of property so tenant will not have any direct neighbors (nice and quite). This house will have a 1.2 acre lot within the 30 acres total owned by storage facility.

Home has large open floor plan. Master Bedroom has walk in shower and dual vanity. 3 other oversized bedrooms down stairs. Upstairs loft has large bedroom. Oversized laundry room that includes sink and plenty of storage space. House come with washer and dryer. Home comes fully furnished "as is" but Furniture can be removed if requested.

Owner pays all bills including water and electric. Tenant is allowed to have dogs or cats. Limit is 2 animals total. No smoking. This home is located on a 30 acre piece of property that also has a storage facility located on it. Tenant will have access the the fenced area around the home only. This includes the outdoor living area and the pavilion. General maintenance will be tenant responsibility. Lawn will be maintained by owner. Parking is located in front of home in a concrete parking area.

Lease will be for one year and can be renewed after one year with new rental rate.

Attached Files DJI_0976.jpgIMG_1622.JPGIMG_1623.JPGIMG_1624.JPGIMG_1627.JPGIMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPGIMG_1632.JPG
Last edited by jcneef; 03/15/23 05:21 PM.