Forums46
Topics538,280
Posts9,735,259
Members87,078
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: BigPig] #8815590 03/10/23 03:01 AM
M
Mickey Moose Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by BigPig
Superpuny is fitting for now

LMAO!

My botnet is bigger than yours.
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815591 03/10/23 03:02 AM
M
Mickey Moose Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
You've got some nice compliments. Remove the stickers and badges and somebody will certainly ramp up the compliments with an "oooh, that's clean!".

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815592 03/10/23 03:04 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
FX4 just sounds like a better screen name anyway.

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815597 03/10/23 03:14 AM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Nice truck! We may have to have a contest for a new screen name for you. roflmao

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815600 03/10/23 03:19 AM
Superduty Online Content OP
"The Regulator"
OP Online Content
"The Regulator"
Might just stick with the regulator,...haha

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815613 03/10/23 03:46 AM
M
Mickey Moose Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by Superduty
Might just stick with the regulator,...haha

Hold up. We talkin regulator... or Regulator... like Warren G and Nate Dogg?

Regulators, mount up!

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815615 03/10/23 03:51 AM
Sniper John Offline
gumshoe
gumshoe
Very nice. Can't ever go wrong with white. Your Thomas the Train blue truck might come in sooner than you think. Something has recently changed with build times. Either supply chain easing up or less demand. Or both.

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815622 03/10/23 04:02 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Will it smoke a wheel?

Nice Truck up

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815625 03/10/23 04:18 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Nice truck there! Miss the 1/2 ton for city driving.

To be determined
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815735 03/10/23 02:26 PM
etsai Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
Never been fan of Ford truck after 96 but they got the new ones right. Good looking truck.

Eugene

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815769 03/10/23 03:17 PM
W
wp75169 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
W
Just got one a couple of weeks ago. I find the blue cruise a little sketchy but I guess I’m just old. The shifter will not fold flat for the workstation unless it’s already in park. The locking storage underneath the back seat is awesome. Panoramic roof is awesome then I was immediately told people are having issues switch them. WTF with the trailer assist. If you can’t back a trailer you don’t need to be pulling one. Don’t learn your driving modes going 70. It most assuredly will switch into 4wd at speed, you used to have to be under 45 or whatever. Overall I really like the truck better than my 2020. New interior is great too. Congratulations.

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815780 03/10/23 03:37 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
The Ford Pass feature is nice. Except for the annual update to the Sync 4. You have to drive your truck for about three hours without turning it off to apply the update. I usually do mine during a Cowboy game to pass the time.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815782 03/10/23 03:39 PM
J
Judd Offline
#1 Creedmoor Fan
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
FINALLY....a high packaged truck without chrome. Ford is a couple years late to the game there. My last new one was 2017 and I had all the chrome wrapped or plastidipped to get rid of all that trash.

Good looking truck Shane.

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: wp75169] #8815832 03/10/23 05:08 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by wp75169
Just got one a couple of weeks ago. I find the blue cruise a little sketchy but I guess I’m just old. The shifter will not fold flat for the workstation unless it’s already in park. The locking storage underneath the back seat is awesome. Panoramic roof is awesome then I was immediately told people are having issues switch them. WTF with the trailer assist. If you can’t back a trailer you don’t need to be pulling one. Don’t learn your driving modes going 70. It most assuredly will switch into 4wd at speed, you used to have to be under 45 or whatever. Overall I really like the truck better than my 2020. New interior is great too. Congratulations.

I've had a lot of problems with my pano sunroof. When I first got the truck it worked fine, but if it stays closed over winter and you don't break the seal it will basically weld itself to the rubber weather stripping around the glass. When that happens and you try to open it you can either break the plastic guide bars or get it completely off the track. Mine broke the guide bars and was replaced under warranty. After this last freeze I tried to open mine and same exact issue. I kept messing with it and finally got it to break it's seal and it works fine now.

Very nice truck Shane, color combo is on point and I really like that new interior.

[Linked Image]

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815849 03/10/23 05:32 PM
R
redchevy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
After you pull the air stream you might decide to cancel the superduty. I’d love to have a 3/4 ton plus diesel just don’t need one and won’t pay for the added cost higher maintenance lower fuel mileage and worse ride.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: KRoyal] #8815857 03/10/23 05:43 PM
J
Judd Offline
#1 Creedmoor Fan
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Originally Posted by KRoyal

I've had a lot of problems with my pano sunroof. When I first got the truck it worked fine, but if it stays closed over winter and you don't break the seal it will basically weld itself to the rubber weather stripping around the glass. When that happens and you try to open it you can either break the plastic guide bars or get it completely off the track. Mine broke the guide bars and was replaced under warranty. After this last freeze I tried to open mine and same exact issue. I kept messing with it and finally got it to break it's seal and it works fine now.

Very nice truck Shane, color combo is on point and I really like that new interior.

They have some silicone that will prevent it from doing that...keep it lubed up...I'm sure with you being friends with BigPig and BigFitz, they would share eek2

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815873 03/10/23 06:12 PM
D
deerfeeder Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Nice, congrats.

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Judd] #8815894 03/10/23 07:01 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by Judd

They have some silicone that will prevent it from doing that...keep it lubed up...I'm sure with you being friends with BigPig and BigFitz, they would share eek2

rofl Yea I bet they definitely have some lube I could barrow.

[Linked Image]

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: KRoyal] #8815914 03/10/23 07:50 PM
texasag93 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Judd

rofl Yea I bet they definitely have some lube I could barrow.

I am sure they would 'give' it to you.

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815924 03/10/23 08:29 PM
D
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Nice ride. Congrats.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815971 03/10/23 09:52 PM
"The Regulator"
OP Online Content
"The Regulator"
Little update, drove well actually rode 150 miles today in Dallas area and the Bluecruise is on point. Felt weird at first and still kinda does, but had the radio on no hands on steering wheel or feet on gas/brakes. All I have to do was watch the road, it has sensors to watch my eyes to see where I am focused. I can look away for about 8-10 seconds then it warm]ns me to grab steering wheel.

The most BA part is while on blue cruise and traffic comes to a complete stop on the freeway ,the truck automatically safely stops and picks right back up and goes to the set speed the cruise control was set at and all by itself once traffic starts going.

I can also use center lane assist as well and it keeps me within the lane without using the sensor for my eyes to notify me of the "attention" alert.

The most difficult part was not being up higher in my F250, but I believe I will overcome that quickly with all of the bells and whistles on this truck.

With that being said, if my ordered 2023 KR that has all of these features get here I will at least go look at it.

Also when they filled up the truck with gas it said 411 miles till empty. I went 150 miles plus and it dropped to 410 miles till empty, this thing is amazing fuel wise as well. The sales guy said you have to wait till the truck learns the driving habits and I could see 700 miles to empty on a 26 gallon tank!

Last edited by Superduty; 03/10/23 09:53 PM.

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: KRoyal] #8815978 03/10/23 10:00 PM
"The Regulator"
OP Online Content
"The Regulator"

Thank you, my KR did the same thing on the pano and replaced the rails under warranty. I always vent first then open it, never had a problem since. I'll do it on this one as well.

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8815984 03/10/23 10:05 PM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
You did great, VERY nice trucks. Comes a time in a mas life he don't need a Monster Truck.

LOVE the color scheme, kinda like my "mall cruiser"!

[Linked Image]

OH WAIT, THIS ONE

[Linked Image]

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Buzzsaw] #8815989 03/10/23 10:10 PM
"The Regulator"
OP Online Content
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
You did great, VERY nice trucks. Comes a time in a mas life he don't need a Monster Truck.

LOVE the color scheme, kinda like my "mall cruiser"!

[Linked Image]

OH WAIT, THIS ONE

[Linked Image]

I really like the explorers. For what I paid for this truck I coulda had vette, well the 3LT and added features

Last edited by Superduty; 03/10/23 10:11 PM.

Re: Looks like I need to change my screen name. [Re: Superduty] #8816273 03/11/23 01:33 PM
"The Regulator"
OP Online Content
"The Regulator"
Here is the sticker.

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide