*** For Trade: Remington .338 Lapua for GIBSON LES PAUL***

I have a Remington 40-XS chambered in .338 Lapua in black with a 26'' barrel, threaded removable muzzle break, hand bedded, McMillan stock. Been fired 37 times. This is coming out of my personal collection. I am the original owner. I can include plenty of ammo to go with it for the right trade (roughly 100 rounds). I can text pics.

What I would like to trade for is a Gibson Les Paul, if you have a les Paul that you just cant sell, just don't use, and would like a nice quality rifle that hasn't been shot out or beat to heck, this is your pea shooter. I am considering all Gibson Les Paul models and all color combo/pickup/humbucker combos/specialty models (no Epiphones(sorry)), and can add cash if necessary.

I won't consider any Fenders, have several i my inventory that don't get the usage they probably deserve.
I might consider tube amps, if you happen to have an early to mid 80's (if you know, you know)Marshall JCM800, you'll have my attention

I am located in the Wylie, Sachse, Murphy area, however, will entertain offers outside of my area, even if it includes shipping.

Feel free to send me a PM, I will log in daily to check them.

Semper Fi.