Forums46
Topics538,589
Posts9,738,911
Members87,095
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Roll-Tide] #8733163 11/13/22 04:44 AM
S
SR025 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Oregon lost to Washington

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Roll-Tide] #8733164 11/13/22 04:45 AM
S
SR025 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
SEC championship will be LSU v Georgia

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: BarneyWho] #8733166 11/13/22 04:55 AM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by BarneyWho
Jimbo went 6 in a row. Can he make it 7 next week? roflmao

I hope he loses by 50

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Roll-Tide] #8733327 11/13/22 04:10 PM
M
Mako My Day Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
How bout them Horned Frogs! There is some defense in the Big 12 after all.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Roll-Tide] #8733333 11/13/22 04:16 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
My boys found a way to get a much needed win!

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Roll-Tide] #8733334 11/13/22 04:18 PM
B
bluetopper Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
It's like A&M has no juniors or seniors, none.

I can't explain it. Not that many left early for the NFL, did they?

Last edited by bluetopper; 11/13/22 04:19 PM.

Uprisings started or quelled, tornadoes rerouted, elections rigged.
Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: BarneyWho] #8733335 11/13/22 04:20 PM
J
jeepercreeper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J

I shouldnt feel this way about a TX team but it entertains me to see Aggies come to terms with what the rest of the world already knew….A&M is a mediocre program. Always has been, always will be. Join whatever conference you like, hire the best coaches, recruit the best players, A&M will always be second tier. Take a page out of Tech, Baylor, TCU, Houston book and come to terms with fact that you’re gonna be middle of the pack in TX alot but every now and then see some success. Enjoy it the occasional success but know its temporary and dont get a false sense of greatness.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8733339 11/13/22 04:45 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

Shouldn't have been as hard as it was what with those 5 turnovers...

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Jimbo1] #8733343 11/13/22 04:48 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

Shouldn't have been as hard as it was what with those 5 turnovers...

We had two that really hurt and we have no running game. But yes, you're correct.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Mako My Day] #8733347 11/13/22 04:50 PM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Mako My Day

You could make the argument it was as much about a lack of offense as good defense. Hard to know. Both offenses looked pretty pathetic though. TCU offensive line was porous and texas’ receivers dropped more balls than the claw game at main event.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Texas buckeye] #8733355 11/13/22 05:08 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

You could make the argument it was as much about a lack of offense as good defense. Hard to know. Both offenses looked pretty pathetic though. TCU offensive line was porous and texas’ receivers dropped more balls than the claw game at main event.

Lmao you aren't wrong, Ewers stunk it up, but his receivers didn't help him. I think Worthy had the most drops.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Roll-Tide] #8733367 11/13/22 05:40 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Yesterday at this time the leghorns were better than their record and about to show the world.

Today “Texas sucks and TCU did not beat Texas…. Texas beat themselves and oh the refs”

roflmao you guys sound like my hardcore Aggie buddies.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: ducknbass] #8733373 11/13/22 05:42 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Yesterday at this time the leghorns were better than their record and about to show the world.

Today “Texas sucks and TCU did not beat Texas…. Texas beat themselves and oh the refs”

roflmao you guys sound like my hardcore Aggie buddies.

Lol, where did you see this? I dont think anyone said any of the above.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: jeepercreeper] #8733392 11/13/22 06:40 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by jeepercreeper

I shouldnt feel this way about a TX team but it entertains me to see Aggies come to terms with what the rest of the world already knew….A&M is a mediocre program. Always has been, always will be. Join whatever conference you like, hire the best coaches, recruit the best players, A&M will always be second tier. Take a page out of Tech, Baylor, TCU, Houston book and come to terms with fact that you’re gonna be middle of the pack in TX alot but every now and then see some success. Enjoy it the occasional success but know its temporary and dont get a false sense of greatness.

3 things.

Todays Aggies are not mediocre

No Aggie I personally know thinks changes conference’s made them a better football team.

Why do Aggie haters think it’s foolish that they try everything to get better? Why does it bother you that they bought a coach? (The results should bother them) but how do you fault a program and their boosters for doing everything they can to improve and to say all the teams you listed are “mediocre and will never be great” is a foolish statement and if true would ruin college football.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: ducknbass] #8733471 11/13/22 10:44 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

3 things.

No Aggie I personally know thinks changes conference’s made them a better football team.

Why do Aggie haters think it’s foolish that they try everything to get better? Why does it bother you that they bought a coach? (The results should bother them) but how do you fault a program and their boosters for doing everything they can to improve and to say all the teams you listed are “mediocre and will never be great” is a foolish statement and if true would ruin college football.

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Every AGGIE I know that went to school there said their SEC recruiting advantage would lead them to unprecedented times…….. it was also said on this forum like 7k times.

I should pull all the threads and post them but it’s not worth the effort

:

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8733485 11/13/22 11:31 PM
J
jeepercreeper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

3 things.

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Every AGGIE I know that went to school there said their SEC recruiting advantage would lead them to unprecedented times…….. it was also said on this forum like 7k times.

I should pull all the threads and post them but it’s not worth the effort

:

Yep. False sense of greatness. Know plenty of naive Aggies that thought national championship was a done deal with Jimbo. Lol. Again, A&M has always been and will always be a middle tier, mediocre program. Seems recruits are starting to realize this.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: Roll-Tide] #8733516 11/14/22 12:50 AM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Been saying that the whole time. Recruits that have already been paid will act like they dont need a job. Not the kind of player that will win championships.

Worse yet, aggie has been mediocre for a long time. Mediocrity breeds mediocrity. When you cant even win the big12 championship, why would expect to win the SEC? Money causes a lot of problems, and texas caused aggie to shoot themselves in the foot and it ricocheted into their chest…hard to recover from that kind of wound.

Re: College Football Saturday Schedule [Re: S.A. hunter] #8734386 11/15/22 01:02 AM
M
Mako My Day Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

Lmao you aren't wrong, Ewers stunk it up, but his receivers didn't help him. I think Worthy had the most drops.

All the so-called experts had TCU as a 7 point dog, in a division game, on a hostile field, with their offense not clicking, they beat Texas. The fumble return was the only bright spot for UT Saturday, they are overrated every year. And it just isn’t right seeing Coach Patterson in orange…. Roll Toads cheerleader

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide