Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8635656 07/06/22 11:00 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Both of these incidents were reported early on in the investigation, this isn't new, but stirring up public emotion seems to be the norm these days.

Last edited by Concho; 07/06/22 11:01 PM.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8635658 07/06/22 11:01 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Concho
Both of these incidents were reported early on in the investigation, this isn't new.

Not the call for permission!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Jimbo1] #8635660 07/06/22 11:03 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Both of these incidents were reported early on in the investigation, this isn't new.

Yes, actually all these guys waited for permission.....I would have asked for forgiveness after the fact.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8635661 07/06/22 11:04 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

Yes, actually all these guys waited for permission.....I would have asked for forgiveness after the fact.

You seem angry roflmao

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Ol Thumper] #8635664 07/06/22 11:07 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper

You seem angry roflmao

Okie Doke Mr. Paranoid.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8635666 07/06/22 11:08 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J

Yes, they all waited, but this is the first report of that officer actually asking permission to shoot.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Jimbo1] #8635670 07/06/22 11:11 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Yes, they all waited, but this is the first report of that officer actually asking permission to shoot.

Okay, so why does it matter "Why" he didn't take the shot, the problem is he didn't take it and that was known day 1.

Last edited by Concho; 07/06/22 11:11 PM.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8635685 07/06/22 11:21 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
We were told in the beginning he didn't take the shot because he was afraid of hitting other students. How many more lies are going to be uncovered?

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Jimbo1] #8635697 07/06/22 11:39 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
We were told in the beginning he didn't take the shot because he was afraid of hitting other students. How many more lies are going to be uncovered?

Oh, Okay......I missed your point. Yes, well we'll have to wait and see why we were told the lies to know that answer. I suspect they aren't so much lies and as misinformation gathered during a hurried investigation so Governor Abbott could have his presser. Remember the ISD Chief said that information did not come from him, and Abbott couldn't or wouldn't answer the question about where he obtained the information, and his hand written notes don't say. I don't know who lied about what happened in Uvalde, why they lied, or what their motive might be. I do know that I would never give a politician information on a mass shooting 24 hours into the investigation, with no way yet to confirm what happened if I knew he would give out details of the investigation before the investigation was complete. I believe Abbott was provided some weak, poorly vetted information.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8635702 07/06/22 11:43 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J

Oh, Okay......I missed your point. Yes, well we'll have to wait and see why we were told the lies to know that answer. I suspect they aren't so much lies and as misinformation gathered during a hurried investigation so Governor Abbott could have his presser. Remember the ISD Chief said that information did not come from him, and Abbott couldn't or wouldn't answer the question about where he obtained the information, and his hand written notes don't say. I don't know who lied about what happened in Uvalde, why they lied, or what their motive might be. I do know that I would never give a politician information on a mass shooting 24 hours into the investigation, with no way yet to confirm what happened if I knew he would give out details of the investigation before the investigation was complete. I believe Abbott was provided some weak, poorly vetted information.

up

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8635703 07/06/22 11:43 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I believe Abbott was provided some weak, poorly vetted information.

I could see that.

🍻
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8635817 07/07/22 03:13 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
[Linked Image]

Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8635894 07/07/22 12:00 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Concho...you satisfied with the report released yesterday or are you waiting for another?

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Roll-Tide] #8635915 07/07/22 12:15 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
[Linked Image]

Seems like the question on whether his supervisor didn't hear the request for permission or didn't answer in time would be CLEAR already. Apparently not! SMDH

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8635916 07/07/22 12:17 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
My next question is this to all you officers out there.
Why in the hell would ANY police officer need permission to shoot when a guy is carrying a damn AR15 and headed into a school?
It simply doesn't even register to me. You take aim and open fire on the SOB animal and kill him!

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8635939 07/07/22 12:49 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS
Why in the hell would ANY police officer need permission to shoot when a guy is carrying a damn AR15 and headed into a school?
It simply doesn't even register to me. You take aim and open fire on the SOB animal and kill him!

I hate second guessing any law enforcement.

If the police knew this guy had already shot his grandmother in the face 30 minutes earlier, crashed his truck in a ditch and started firing at two people before entering the school.
How could there not be an order from top brass to shoot him on site?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/timeline-shooting-texas-elementary-school-unfolded/story?id=84966910

Shortly after 11 a.m.: Ramos shot his 66-year-old grandmother in the head at their residence, according to McCraw. He flees.
She was able to run across the street and call police, McCraw said. She was taken to the hospital via helicopter but is expected to survive.

11:27 a.m.: A Robb Elementary School teacher exits the school's west-facing entrance door to transport food from her parked car to the classroom, The Associated Press reported and the Texas Department of Public Safety confirmed to ABC News on Tuesday. The teacher witnesses the car wreck and runs inside to retrieve her phone, using a rock to keep the door propped open.

11:28 a.m.: Ramos crashes his vehicle into a ravine adjacent to Robb Elementary School, according to McCraw. He emerges from the passenger side of the vehicle wielding a Daniel Defense AR-15-style assault rifle. Ramos wore a backpack containing ammunition and tactical gear, including a vest that could hold ammunition, sources said, but there was no armor or fabric that would protect him from gunfire.

After exiting the vehicle, according to McCraw, Ramos fires four shots at two witnesses outside a nearby funeral home, neither of whom was struck, and then makes his way toward the school.

11:29 a.m.: The Robb Elementary teacher calls 911 to report the car crash. While on the phone with police, she returns to the propped-open door and sees Ramos approaching the school with a gun, which she tells the dispatcher. The teacher then removes the rock she had used to prop open the door and shuts the door -- but the door does not lock, the AP reported and Texas DPS
confirmed to ABC News.

McCraw said initially that the teacher left the door propped open. But the Texas DPS corrected itself days later, telling ABC News that investigators have now determined that the teacher closed the door. McCraw said in testimony to the Texas Senate on June 21 that the locking mechanism was not engaged, though the teacher could not have known that from inside the building.

11:30 a.m.: Police receive the first 911 call detailing the crash and shots fired.

11:30 a.m.: U.S. Marshals receive a call from a Uvalde Police Department officer requesting assistance in responding to a shooting at Robb Elementary School, according to the Marshals.

11:31 a.m.: Funeral home footage shows the suspect shooting in between vehicles at the school.

11:31 a.m.: The suspect approaches the school through the parking lot, according to McCraw. Contrary to previous reporting, he does not encounter any officers outside of the building.

11:31 a.m.: Patrol vehicles arrive at the scene of the funeral home.

11:31 a.m.: A Uvalde ISD officer who heard the 911 call about a man with a gun drove immediately to the area, according to McCraw. Upon arrival, the officer sped toward who he thought was the gunman, but turned out to be a teacher, not the suspect. In doing so, the officer drove past the suspect who was hiding behind parked cars, McCraw said.

11:32 a.m.: The gunman fires multiple rounds at the exterior of the school, including some that went through a window, according to McCraw.

At one point, students heard banging on a window before their teacher saw the shooter with a "big gun," a fourth grade student who was inside the school at the time said in an interview with ABC News, describing the "nonstop" gunshots that followed.

11:33 a.m.: Ramos enters Robb Elementary through its west entrance. After entering the building, Ramos walks approximately 20 to 30 feet before turning right down a corridor. After walking an additional 20 feet, Ramos enters a classroom door to his left.

The suspect shoots into classrooms 111 and 112 from the hallway. He then enters, exits and re-enters rooms 111 and 112.

The suspect fired more than 100 rounds at students and teachers, McCraw said. The two classrooms are connected internally. "Hundreds" of rounds are fired within his first four minutes in the classroom, McCraw said.

11:35 a.m.: Three Uvalde Police Department officers enter the school using the same door as the shooter. They were later followed by three other Uvalde police officers and a county deputy sheriff, authorities said. A total of seven officers are in the school, including two with rifles, McCraw said June 21. Two sustain "grazing wounds" from the gunman, who is firing down the hallway from behind a closed door, McCraw said.

11:36 a.m.: Two Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police officers, including Chief Pete Arredondo, and two Uvalde police officers enter the school through the south door, according to McCraw.

11:36 a.m.: Three Uvalde police officers and one UCISD officer enter the school through the west door, according to McCraw.

11:37 to 11:44 a.m: The shooter continues firing rounds at intervals, according to McCraw. Ramos entered the classroom with 315 cartridges, McCraw said, and fired 142 of them.

11:37 a.m.: Suspect gunfire injures officers approaching the classroom, McCraw said.

11:38 a.m.: Law enforcement-worn body camera shows an unknown officer say, "He's contained in this office," according to McCraw.

11:40 a.m.: Arredondo calls the Uvalde police landline, according to McCraw.

11:40 a.m.: School surveillance shows the suspect fire one round of gunfire, according to McCraw.

11:41 a.m.: Law enforcement body camera footage shows a Uvalde police officer say, "We believe that he is barricaded in one of the offices, there's still shooting," according to McCraw.

11:41 a.m.: Dispatch asks if the door is locked, to which a Uvalde police officer says, "I am not sure but we have hooligan [a door-entry device] to break it," law enforcement body camera footage shows, according to McCraw.

11:41 a.m.: Four first responders enter from the east hallway: two constables, a fire marshal and a Uvalde police officer, according to school surveillance, McCraw said.

11:42 a.m.: One DPS trooper and two Uvalde police officers enter from the east hallway, according to McCraw.

11:43 a.m.: Robb Elementary School posts to Facebook that the campus has gone under lockdown "due to gunshots in the area."

11:44 a.m.: Suspect fires one round of gunfire, according to school surveillance.

11:44 a.m.: A Uvalde police officer is heard saying, "Have some officers that are available get everybody back," according to body camera footage.

11:48 a.m.: UCISD Officer Ruben Ruiz, the husband of one of the teachers in the classroom, enters through the west door and is heard telling officers, "She says she's shot," according to body camera footage.

11:50 a.m.: An unknown officer says, "They need to get out of the hallway," to which another Uvalde police officer responds, "Chief is in there, chief in charge right now, hold on."

11:51 a.m.: Seven Border Patrol agents enter the school through the west door, according to McCraw.

11:52 a.m.: The first ballistic shield is brought into the school through the west door, according to school surveillance.

11:52 a.m.: A Uvalde police officer says on body camera footage, "Units just showing up, can you help with crowd control?"

11:53 a.m.: An unknown officer informs a DPS special agent that all they need right now is perimeter, according to body camera footage.

Someone comments on whether there are still kids inside, to which the DPS special agent responds, "If there is, then they just need to go in."

11:54 a.m.: A DPS special agent enters the building and is directed to where the suspect is located. He asks an unknown officer, "Are kids still in there?"

The unknown officer responds, "It is unknown at this time."

11:54 a.m.: A Uvalde police officer says, "He's in classroom 111 or 112. But chief is making contact with him. No one has made contact with him," according to body camera footage.

11:55 a.m. to noon Onlookers gather outside the school and grow restless and encourage officers to enter the building, according to a livestream video posted on social media.

11:56 a.m.: Conversation heard over body camera footage:

"Y'all don't know if there's kids in there?" an unknown officer asks.

"If there's kids in there, we need to go in there," a DPS special agent says.

"What's that?" an unknown officer says.

"If there's kids in there, we need to go in there," the DPS special agent says.

"Whoever is in charge will determine that," an unknown officer says.

11:56 a.m.: Someone heard on a Uvalde police channel recording says, "Again, it is critical for everybody to let PD take point on this."

11:58 a.m.: An unknown officer asks where the shooter is, and another officer responds, "The school chief of police is in there with him," Uvalde police recordings show.

11:58 a.m.: A DPS special agent says, "It sounds like a hostage rescue situation. Sounds like a [undercover] rescue, they should probably go in," according to body camera footage.

Approximately 11:58 a.m.: Video obtained by ABC News shows children escaping the school. This is not necessarily the first group of children to leave the school.

12:01 p.m.: A DPS special agent indicates he wants to go clear more rooms. An unknown officer responds, "Don't you think we should have a supervisor approve that?" to which the special agent responds, "He's not my supervisor," according to body camera footage.

12:03 p.m.: More officers arrive on scene and enter the building, according to McCraw. There was as many as 19 officers in the hallway at that time, McCraw said.

12:03 p.m.: A 911 call is made from room 112 that lasts 23 seconds, according to McCraw.

12:03 p.m.: A second ballistic shield is brought in the west door, according to school surveillance.

12:04 p.m.: A third ballistic shield is brought in the west door, according to school surveillance.

12:09 p.m.: A Uvalde police officer is heard saying, "Go around and get the master key to the rooms," according to body camera footage.

12:10 p.m.: The first group of deputy U.S. Marshals from Del Rio, nearly 70 miles away, arrives on site, according to the Marshals. Elements of a Border Patrol team begin arriving at the school.

12:10 p.m.: The first 911 caller calls back and says there are multiple dead in the classroom, according to McCraw.

12:11 p.m.: Arredondo requests a master key, according to body camera footage.

12:13 p.m.: The 911 caller calls again, according to McCraw.

About 12:13 p.m.: In a portion of a videotape obtained by ABC News from outside of Robb Elementary School, what appears to be a police radio dispatcher details a 911 call from a student inside room 112 who describes a room "full of victims."

12:14 p.m.: Arredondo gives instructions to officers to have a sniper on the east roof, according to body camera footage.

12:15 p.m.: U.S. Border Patrol tactical unit members arrive on scene, according to McCraw, with shields and other equipment.

12:16 p.m.: The 911 caller calls again and says eight to nine students are still alive, according to McCraw.

Arredondo is recorded saying, "I just need a key," according to body camera footage.

12:17 p.m.: Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District announces the shooting on Twitter.

"Tell them to f------ wait. No one comes in," Arredondo is recorded saying, according to body camera footage.

12:19 p.m.: A call is made by someone else from room 111. The caller hangs up when another student tells her to, McCraw said.

12:20 p.m.: A fourth ballistic shield is brought into the school through the west door, according to school surveillance.

12:21 p.m.: The gunman fires again at the classroom door, according to McCraw, forcing officers in the building to reposition themselves down the hallway away from the door.

12:21 p.m.: The person in room 111 calls 911 again and three shots are heard over the call.

12:21 p.m.: According to school surveillance, the suspect fired four rounds of gunfire.

12:21 p.m.: "Can you go get a breaching tool? Like for a trailer house?" Arredondo is heard saying over body camera footage.

12:23 p.m.: In body camera footage, Arredondo is heard saying: "We've lost two kids. These walls are thin. If he starts shooting, we're going to lose more kids. I hate to say we have to put those to the side right now."

12:24 p.m.: Arredondo tries to communicate through the wall with the gunman in Spanish and English.

12:25 p.m.: A female victim appears to tell a police dispatcher, "I got shot!" according to audio overheard in the background of a Facebook livestream video cleared and verified by ABC News.

12:26 p.m.: An unknown officer is heard on body camera saying, "There's a teacher shot in there," to which a Uvalde police officer responds, "I know."

12:27 p.m.: Arredondo is heard saying, "People are going to ask why we're taking so long. We're trying to to preserve the rest of the life," according to body camera footage.

12:27 p.m.: Arredondo is heard saying, "Do we have a team ready to go? Do we have a team ready to go? Have at it," according to body camera footage.

12:28 p.m.: "There is a window over there obviously. The door is probably going to be locked. That is the nature of this place. I am going to get some more keys to test," Arredondo says, according to body camera footage.

12:28 p.m.: "These master keys aren't working here, bro. We have master keys and they're not working," Arredondo says, according to body camera footage.

12:30 p.m.: "OK. We've cleared out everything except for that room. We still have people down there just past the flag to the right. But, uh, we're ready to breach but that door is locked," Arredondo says, according to body camera footage.

12:30 p.m.: Uvalde Fire Department scanner traffic says "additional firemen need to respond to Mill Street to establish a perimeter to assist Uvalde EMS and Uvalde PD," according to Broadcastify audio.

12:33 p.m.: "I say we breach through those windows and shoot his f------ head off through the windows," Arredondo says, according to body camera footage.

12:35 p.m.: A hooligan breaching tool is brought into the building through the west door.

12:36 p.m.: Another 911 call is made by the initial caller and it lasts for 21 seconds, according to McCraw. The "student caller" was told to stay on the line and be very quiet. She tells 911 that the gunman "shot the door," McCraw said.

12:38 p.m.: Arredondo attempts again to communicate with the suspect in English and Spanish.

12:41 p.m.: "Just so you understand, we think there are some injuries in there. And so you know what we did, we cleared off the rest of the building so we wouldn't have anymore besides what's already in there, obviously," Arredondo says, according to body camera footage.

12:42 p.m.: "We're having a f------ problem getting into the room because it is locked. He's got an AR-15 and he's shooting everywhere like crazy. So, he's stopped," Arredondo says, according to body camera footage.

12:43 p.m.: "They gotta get that f------ door open, bro. They can't get that door open. We need more keys or something," Arredondo says, according to body camera footage.

12:43 p.m.: The 911 caller inside room 112 asks for police to be sent in, according to McCraw.

12:46 p.m.: "If y'all are ready to do it, you do it, but you should distract him out that window," Arredondo says, according to body camera footage.

12:46 p.m.: The 911 caller inside room 112 says she can hear police officers next door, according to McCraw.

12:47 p.m.: The 911 caller inside room 112 again asks for police to be sent in, according to McCraw.

12:47 p.m.: A sledgehammer is brought in from the east hallway, according to school surveillance.

12:50 p.m.: Officers from the Border Patrol tactical unit breach the classroom door using a set of keys acquired from a school janitor. Officers shoot and kill Ramos in classroom 111, sources told ABC News. Officers then immediately engage in a "rescue operation," Escalon said Thursday.

McCraw said at a June 21 hearing that the classroom door was never locked throughout the incident.

1:06 p.m.: Police report that the suspected shooter was killed by officers at the scene after they broke into the classroom.

Last edited by Stub; 07/07/22 12:54 PM.

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: Uvalde update [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8635941 07/07/22 12:51 PM
M
majekman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
M

^^^THIS^^^

Re: Uvalde update [Re: The Dude Abides] #8635943 07/07/22 12:58 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
Concho...you satisfied with the report released yesterday or are you waiting for another?

No, I'll wait on the DPS Investigation. The report yesterday was a regurgitation of what we already knew.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8635951 07/07/22 01:08 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

No, I'll wait on the DPS Investigation. The report yesterday was a regurgitation of what we already knew.

But wait, it came from a very reliable and accredited agency...Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center (ALERRT) at Texas State University. Are these not the people that specialize in active shooter training for LEO departments? I would consider their report unbiased. The people that published this report are SME. not MSM or politicians. I don't expect anything more substantial from the DPS with the exception of body cam footage.

ALERRT

ALERRT Report

Last edited by TXGUNNER308; 07/07/22 01:19 PM.

I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8635966 07/07/22 01:22 PM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B

Best Answer in the last few lines. Yes kinda a DA for asking permission but if he wasn’t competent in his shot

A reasonable officer would conclude in this case, based upon the totality of the circumstances, that use of deadly force was warranted. Furthermore, the UPD officer was approximately 148 yards from the west hall exterior door. One-hundred and forty-eight yards

LAW ENFORCEMENT RESPONSE ASSESSMENT 14
is well within the effective range of an AR-15 platform. The officer did comment that he was concerned that if he missed his shot, the rounds could have penetrated the school and injured students. We also note that current State of Texas standards for patrol rifle qualifications do not require officers to fire their rifles from more than 100 yards away from the target. It is, therefore, possible that the officer had never fired his rifle at a target that was that far away. Ultimately, the decision to use deadly force always lies with the officer who will use the force. If the officer was not confident that he could both hit his target and of his backdrop if he missed, he should not have fired.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: The Dude Abides] #8635969 07/07/22 01:23 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

But wait, it came from a very reliable and accredited agency...Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center (ALERRT) at Texas State University. Are these not the people that specialize in active shooter training for LEO departments? I would consider their report unbiased. I don't expect anything more substantial from the DPS with the exception of body cam footage.

ALERT Report

I know where it came from and it offers insight into the actions of officers on the scene, it doesn't answer why, other than the time line posted by Stub shows that the ISD Chief was in charge and apparently in full control. I have said from day one the actions taken were not correct for the situation and kids perished because of the extended time to eliminate the shooter and start life saving treatment. I'd like to know why the ISD Chief turned this from an active shooter to a barricade situation, clearly he lacks tactical experience and he should not have been leading the response to the school, other than maybe outside staging responding officers. If you are waiting for me to condemn the officers in ways you have, you are wasting your time, I believe a ton of mistakes were made in Uvalde but I don't see anything intentional or cowardly, the officers were in the hallway under fire.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8635993 07/07/22 01:51 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

But wait, it came from a very reliable and accredited agency...Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center (ALERRT) at Texas State University. Are these not the people that specialize in active shooter training for LEO departments? I would consider their report unbiased. I don't expect anything more substantial from the DPS with the exception of body cam footage.

ALERT Report

I know where it came from and it offers insight into the actions of officers on the scene, it doesn't answer why, other than the time line posted by Stub shows that the ISD Chief was in charge and apparently in full control. I have said from day one the actions taken were not correct for the situation and kids perished because of the extended time to eliminate the shooter and start life saving treatment. I'd like to know why the ISD Chief turned this from an active shooter to a barricade situation, clearly he lacks tactical experience and he should not have been leading the response to the school, other than maybe outside staging responding officers. If you are waiting for me to condemn the officers in ways you have, you are wasting your time, I believe a ton of mistakes were made in Uvalde but I don't see anything intentional or cowardly, the officers were in the hallway under fire.

You're so full of yourself. I loop you into the same classification as the officers on site that day.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8636095 07/07/22 03:22 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

Unfortunately, LEO's can't hardly take a chit these days without fear its a decision that may come back to haunt them.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8636110 07/07/22 03:43 PM
K
killemall Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
K

ALERT Report

And kids were in the room getting shot to pieces. You should go have a group hug with officers that sat out there doing nothing while one kid after the next died. Its actually disgusting

Re: Uvalde update [Re: killemall] #8636158 07/07/22 04:27 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
What is REALLY disgusting is all the Internet heroes who claim to know all the answers.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide