Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8635648 07/06/22 10:48 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Thread carefully men, some of you are making cases for Redflag laws

Dan bongino had a spot on take on them today. Ask yourself, do you trust your government?

I havent seen his take but I’m sure it mirrors mine. It’s pandora box that we don’t want opened, because the insane will absolutely use it to do their bidding

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Ol Thumper] #8635651 07/06/22 10:53 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Originally Posted by Concho

Exactly my point, when you don’t have to earn a right you have zero respect for it. Every Barney Fife in the country would be looking up info on people he has no reason to and everyone’s info could be shotgunned “Accidentally” onto the web.

Our government is a Donkey Ball POS I wouldn’t trust any farther than I could trust them with a pencil much less any personal info of mine simply at thr fingertips… I’m sure all the alphabet letter guys have access to it anyway but not every rent a cop.

Barney Fife, er, police officers usually have to ask permission from a supervisor to access NCIC information, and they need a legit reason. "Rent-a-Cop" who would that be? Security Guards don't have access, so I assume you are referring to local police, if so shame on you and your kind.

I’m not referring to local police, it was a blanketed statement meaning where does it end and I love your “Usually” comment. You made my point for me… . I don’t give a chit about NCIC or the use thr of. Give somebody an inch and they end up taking 47 miles and screwing your pet goat when your at work so the highest ranking cop in the US doesn’t need access to a flipping thing outside his pay grade.. [/quote]

You seem like an extremely angry guy about something, I'm not sure what the government has done to you or you believe has been done to you, but most police don't give a rat's behind about your personal information. If you don't agree with taking guns away from nuts like the Highland Park, Illinois guy, we have nothing to talk about, because none of them need a gun, and the information should be available.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Concho] #8635659 07/06/22 11:03 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper

Exactly my point, when you don’t have to earn a right you have zero respect for it. Every Barney Fife in the country would be looking up info on people he has no reason to and everyone’s info could be shotgunned “Accidentally” onto the web.

Our government is a Donkey Ball POS I wouldn’t trust any farther than I could trust them with a pencil much less any personal info of mine simply at thr fingertips… I’m sure all the alphabet letter guys have access to it anyway but not every rent a cop.

Barney Fife, er, police officers usually have to ask permission from a supervisor to access NCIC information, and they need a legit reason. "Rent-a-Cop" who would that be? Security Guards don't have access, so I assume you are referring to local police, if so shame on you and your kind.

I’m not referring to local police, it was a blanketed statement meaning where does it end and I love your “Usually” comment. You made my point for me… . I don’t give a chit about NCIC or the use thr of. Give somebody an inch and they end up taking 47 miles and screwing your pet goat when your at work so the highest ranking cop in the US doesn’t need access to a flipping thing outside his pay grade..

You seem like an extremely angry guy about something, I'm not sure what the government has done to you or you believe has been done to you, but most police don't give a rat's behind about your personal information. If you don't agree with taking guns away from nuts like the Highland Park, Illinois guy, we have nothing to talk about, because none of them need a gun, and the information should be available. [/quote]

An angry guy, rofl You keep saying stupid crap like “Usually” and “Most” yet I guess we’re just supposed to trust everyone to do the right thing? You need to stop while your ahead because your not helping your cause. Just a heads up my brothers been a cop for 25 years and my best friends a cop so I’m definitely not anti cop,, I’m anti loosing more rights for somebody else’s issues…

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Ol Thumper] #8635663 07/06/22 11:06 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

You seem like an extremely angry guy about something, I'm not sure what the government has done to you or you believe has been done to you, but most police don't give a rat's behind about your personal information. If you don't agree with taking guns away from nuts like the Highland Park, Illinois guy, we have nothing to talk about, because none of them need a gun, and the information should be available. [/quote]

An angry guy, rofl You keep saying stupid crap like “Usually” and “Most” yet I guess we’re just supposed to trust everyone to do the right thing? You need to stop while your ahead because your not helping your cause. Just a heads up my brothers been a cop for 25 years and my best friends a cop so I’m definitely not anti cop,, I’m anti loosing more rights for somebody else’s issues… [/quote]

I'm not hurting my cause, because I don't have one.....I'll pray for your goat.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Concho] #8635671 07/06/22 11:13 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I'll pray for your goat.

Now that's a sig line.
up

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Creekrunner] #8635673 07/06/22 11:14 PM
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
I'll pray for your goat.

Now that's a sig line.
up

I’ll take it!

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8635732 07/07/22 12:19 AM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Thread carefully men, some of you are making cases for Redflag laws

Dan bongino had a spot on take on them today. Ask yourself, do you trust your government?

I havent seen his take but I’m sure it mirrors mine. It’s pandora box that we don’t want opened, because the insane will absolutely use it to do their bidding

Yep. How many lists do you want to be on?

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Roll-Tide] #8635734 07/07/22 12:25 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
CBS just released a pic of the second rifle that was in the car. Still no pics or mention of make/model of the 1st rifle.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Jimbo1] #8635740 07/07/22 12:38 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
CBS just released a pic of the second rifle that was in the car. Still no pics or mention of make/model of the 1st rifle.

The gun that was used to shoot dozens of people in Highland Park on the Fourth of July, killing seven, was a Smith & Wesson M&P15 semiautomatic rifle, which, according to the manufacturer, is an AR-15 style weapon whose initials stand for military and police.

A Lake County prosecutor identified the make and model of the firearm at a court hearing Wednesday for Robert E. Crimo III, 21, who was ordered held without bail on murder charges.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2022/7...ic-rifle-fourth-july-parade-robert-crimo

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Roll-Tide] #8635744 07/07/22 12:40 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
Considering this government can decide what a woman is. I’m not expecting anything meaningful to ever get done.

I saw New York wants 3 years of social media to get a permit.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: ntxtrapper] #8635746 07/07/22 12:42 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

The gun that was used to shoot dozens of people in Highland Park on the Fourth of July, killing seven, was a Smith & Wesson M&P15 semiautomatic rifle, which, according to the manufacturer, is an AR-15 style weapon whose initials stand for military and police.

A Lake County prosecutor identified the make and model of the firearm at a court hearing Wednesday for Robert E. Crimo III, 21, who was ordered held without bail on murder charges.

Thanks

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Roll-Tide] #8635814 07/07/22 03:04 AM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
How could he have had an M&P 15? Arent those bad guns outlawed in that town? Since 2013?

You telling me your laws didn’t work?

Dont get me wrong, this is a tragedy and indont want to make light of the people hurt in this. But i do want to make light of all those calling for more gun laws and regs. Nothing short of banning every gun in the US and prohibiting gun sales would have stopped this. We can not legislate away evil.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Roll-Tide] #8635820 07/07/22 03:22 AM
M
maximum Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
M
There's not any kind of gun restrictions that will stop the shootings
Kid should have been in an old fashioned insane asylum, but
Instead the parents enabled him and made excuses for him,
probably because they were ashamed at having such an out
and out loony for a son and family member.
Lord help. Can't lose status and standing in the community,
not with a pinhead loony in the family

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Whammer7] #8635825 07/07/22 03:31 AM
F
flintknapper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by Whammer7
. In this case it sounds like Dad took on the responsibility. I wonder if the State will go after him for signing the FOID?

We will see. Parents are Lawyer'd up......so they are certainly expecting something.

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: flintknapper] #8635827 07/07/22 03:44 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by flintknapper
. In this case it sounds like Dad took on the responsibility. I wonder if the State will go after him for signing the FOID?

We will see. Parents are Lawyer'd up......so they are certainly expecting something.

That should not be a thing and that kids juvi records should have been checked before they signed off on the sale. JMO...

[Linked Image]
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Texas buckeye] #8635976 07/07/22 01:33 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
How could he have had an M&P 15? Arent those bad guns outlawed in that town? Since 2013?

You telling me your laws didn’t work?

Dont get me wrong, this is a tragedy and indont want to make light of the people hurt in this. But i do want to make light of all those calling for more gun laws and regs. Nothing short of banning every gun in the US and prohibiting gun sales would have stopped this. We can not legislate away evil.

The red flag laws didn't work because his family refused to prosecute him, that doesn't necessarily work in Texas, and it may well be a poor legal argument in Illinois. You are correct in saying we cannot legislate evil. This shooters dad apparently facilitated the gun card issue.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Bee'z] #8635981 07/07/22 01:40 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by 2Beez

That should not be a thing and that kids juvi records should have been checked before they signed off on the sale. JMO...

You don't get a juvenile record if the victims (Family) refuse to prosecute.....are you saying all police records should be supplied to the background system? How far do we go? I'm just asking because I don't believe we stop this type behavior until we get back to God and parent become involved, responsible, and stop the enabling.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Concho] #8636092 07/07/22 03:17 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
This shooters dad apparently facilitated the gun card issue.

Dad's who were willing to put the fear of God in the minds of their sons were more the norm when I was a kid. Not so common these days. Just part of the wimpification of the American male.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Concho] #8636103 07/07/22 03:35 PM
K
killemall Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
K

You don't get a juvenile record if the victims (Family) refuse to prosecute.....are you saying all police records should be supplied to the background system? How far do we go? I'm just asking because I don't believe we stop this type behavior until we get back to God and parent become involved, responsible, and stop the enabling.

So your best idea is to pray the boogie man away. That's a good one.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Texas Dan] #8636105 07/07/22 03:37 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Texas Dan

Dad's who were willing to put the fear of God in the minds of their sons were more the norm when I was a kid. Not so common these days. Just part of the wimpification of the American male.

His dad said his son, the shooter, had "good" morals. bang

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: ntxtrapper] #8636108 07/07/22 03:40 PM
D
deerfeeder Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

Interesting, there is a discrepancy here. Apparently it wasn't one of those evil ARs used in the shooting, But a Kel-Tec 2000. Those come in 9mm (lung blower outers) or 40mm.

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/07/highland-park-shooter-kel-tec-sub-2000-rifle/

Wish they would get stuff straight.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Bee'z] #8636109 07/07/22 03:41 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

2beez advocating for more government oversite!

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: Texas Dan] #8636160 07/07/22 04:28 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Texas Dan

Yes sir, the lack of father involvement is destroying this country.

Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: deerfeeder] #8636162 07/07/22 04:30 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by deerfeeder

Interesting, there is a discrepancy here. Apparently it wasn't one of those evil ARs used in the shooting, But a Kel-Tec 2000. Those come in 9mm (lung blower outers) or 40mm.

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/07/highland-park-shooter-kel-tec-sub-2000-rifle/

Wish they would get stuff straight.

I believe that was the one found in the car.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: July 4th parade shooting. [Re: killemall] #8636187 07/07/22 04:53 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
.. [/quote]

[/quote]

So your best idea is to pray the boogie man away. That's a good one. [/quote]

It’s the best and only idea that will truly work. The boogie man is real, known as Satan and we are no match for him. Just read many of these threads. Man screws up everything. Man created this, but man cannot fix it.

Proverbs 2
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide