Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: 10 Gauge] #8629146 06/26/22 10:59 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
Defund planned parenthood and reallocate those funds for starters.

This right here...Republicans need to mobilize the right-wing base by taking a public stand and make this happen after the midterms.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8629250 06/27/22 01:11 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
JC you baby killers can just go where it’s legal, why y’all crying? Y’all act like it’s been outlawed altogether.

🍻
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8629278 06/27/22 01:38 AM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Thundervee
JC you baby killers can just go where it’s legal, why y’all crying? Y’all act like it’s been outlawed altogether.

They think it has because that is what they’ve been told and they are too stupid to think for themselves.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8629305 06/27/22 02:14 AM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
All the protest pictures I've seen look like a bunch of very young, very silly white girls, laughing and having fun...and a few loser boys that think they're gonna get in the girls' pants if they go along with them. All in all, a group of kids that don't know Jack $%^& about life and, will forget to vote in November.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8629358 06/27/22 03:14 AM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

What are you even talking about?

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: 10 Gauge] #8629397 06/27/22 09:53 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Lots of good and noble thoughts here, but when people who dont think like you do, who are willing to do the unfathomable are going to have more children and then raise them, the consequential impact the offspring will eventually create will be mind boggling. It's not like abortion will be stopped so more will think like us. I think it's quite the opposite.

I could only hope somes who do not agree with state decisions would move away, but that is a pipe dream. There is a tough road still ahead of us.

The radical left are not raising their kids to be like them. They are not raising them at all. My mom (single mom) was a die hard left wing feminazi and she’s worse today than she ever has been. Raised mostly by my grandma along with many of my cousins. To this day I’m unsure of grandma’s political stance but I believe her daddy voted democrat.

Hard times make strong men. I don’t think we’re gonna create a bunch of leftist wing nuts, those babies coming from the humblest beginning might save this country.

Being a glass half full guy, I have to appreciate this unrealistically positive spin.

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8629405 06/27/22 11:02 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Anything is better than killing babies. Abortions were 6 times higher than COVID deaths at the peak of COVID death reporting. It’s just far too common.

And it’s not just libtards having abortions. The worst of the radical leftists are not even poor. They are a bunch of brainwashed college aged liberal idealists with very little life experience. And probably never had an abortion, not minority, not gay. Just a bunch of social media addicts.

Last edited by Bryan C. Heimann; 06/27/22 11:04 AM.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: 10 Gauge] #8629409 06/27/22 11:14 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Just a bunch of social media addicts.

This is a huge problem no one is talking about. We have one in our family, although she's no longer young. She is beginning to go quite mad. Depression now morphing into physical ailments.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8629411 06/27/22 11:18 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
"Anything is better than killing babies." - Truer words never spoken.

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8629562 06/27/22 03:19 PM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R

Planned Parenthood donated $20,000,000.00 to the Democratic Party in the last General election.

Want to guess how much they sent to the Republicans?

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: reeltexan] #8629578 06/27/22 03:34 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by reeltexan

Planned Parenthood donated $20,000,000.00 to the Democratic Party in the last General election.

Want to guess how much they sent to the Republicans?

Makes me wonder how much they “earned”. And how much of the “earnings” consist of government grants. What a waste of taxes.

This is fraud and it is sickening

Last edited by Bryan C. Heimann; 06/27/22 03:35 PM.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: jeepercreeper] #8629712 06/27/22 07:12 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by jeepercreeper

What are you even talking about?

Surely you’re not that dumb.

But just incase, I’m talking about the tards whining about the overturned Roe v Wade.

Last edited by Thundervee; 06/27/22 07:16 PM.

🍻
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8629963 06/28/22 01:16 AM
T
TijuanaTom Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
I said i was out, but chiming back in here. My fundamental problem(s) with topics like these, is that ppl are blind to the hypocrisy in their feelings/response. It's very common to have an all or nothing response, regardless of where you fall on the debate. Either you (collective you) are unaware of the hypocrisy or fail to acknowledge it. I try to take a completely objective stance on these topics when discussing, stripping away personal feelings/beliefs and looking at it solely for what it is on paper. Obviously, a favorite choice from politicians to divide folks, b/c it is basically impossible for the masses to look at, void of emotion and only with rational/critical thought.

For me it boils down to 2 questions. Happy to entertain other logical opinions/objections, as i have never been confused for a scholar and could be completely oblivious to a different view...

1.) When does life begin? As an example, If you are in the camp of life begins when a sperm fertilizes an egg, then you also have to be against the morning after pill, and in theory, in vitro fertilization. Specifically for IVF, it is common practice to discard of un-used or no longer needed embryos, or fertilized eggs. To support IVF but not abortion is 100% contradictory.

2.) Are all people of equal value? If so an embryo/fetus/baby, no matter how you define when life begins, is of the same value as your spouse, child, parent, or the serial killer in solitary confinement. If you are against abortion b/c "all lives are of value" but support capital punishment, than you are contradictory in your beliefs. Once you say some lives are worth more than others, regardless of your personal beliefs, you open the door for differing beliefs on which lives should be valued and which should not.

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: TijuanaTom] #8629983 06/28/22 01:35 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TijuanaTom
I said i was out, but chiming back in here. My fundamental problem(s) with topics like these, is that ppl are blind to the hypocrisy in their feelings/response. It's very common to have an all or nothing response, regardless of where you fall on the debate. Either you (collective you) are unaware of the hypocrisy or fail to acknowledge it. I try to take a completely objective stance on these topics when discussing, stripping away personal feelings/beliefs and looking at it solely for what it is on paper. Obviously, a favorite choice from politicians to divide folks, b/c it is basically impossible for the masses to look at, void of emotion and only with rational/critical thought.

For me it boils down to 2 questions. Happy to entertain other logical opinions/objections, as i have never been confused for a scholar and could be completely oblivious to a different view...

1.) When does life begin? As an example, If you are in the camp of life begins when a sperm fertilizes an egg, then you also have to be against the morning after pill, and in theory, in vitro fertilization. Specifically for IVF, it is common practice to discard of un-used or no longer needed embryos, or fertilized eggs. To support IVF but not abortion is 100% contradictory.

2.) Are all people of equal value? If so an embryo/fetus/baby, no matter how you define when life begins, is of the same value as your spouse, child, parent, or the serial killer in solitary confinement. If you are against abortion b/c "all lives are of value" but support capital punishment, than you are contradictory in your beliefs. Once you say some lives are worth more than others, regardless of your personal beliefs, you open the door for differing beliefs on which lives should be valued and which should not.

1.) At conception. I am against the morning after pill. I don’t know anything about IVF. Certainly not enough to support or denounce it. From what you say about it, it sounds like a viable practice that’s abused.

2.) No. I don’t think all people are of equal value. I may very well be misguided in that, but I don’t value a serial killer nearly as much as I do an innocent child. I also have no problem opening that door.

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8629991 06/28/22 01:44 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Pitiful, sanctimonious attempt at trying to appear part of the Intelligencia. His most basic logic is severely flawed.

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: Creekrunner] #8629998 06/28/22 01:49 AM
T
TijuanaTom Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Pitiful, sanctimonious attempt at trying to appear part of the Intelligencia. His most basic logic is severely flawed.

Would love to hear your thoughts, and dont disagree my logic could be/is flawed. In my opinion, any absolute right or absolute wrong view in these types of discussions is flawed. There is always room for exception. That's all i was trying to get across, and may have completely missed the mark with my previous examples.

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: TijuanaTom] #8630004 06/28/22 01:53 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
[quote=TijuanaTom]1.) When does life begin? As an example, If you are in the camp of life begins when a sperm fertilizes an egg, then you also have to be against the morning after pill, and in theory, in vitro fertilization. Specifically for IVF, it is common practice to discard of un-used or no longer needed embryos, or fertilized eggs. To support IVF but not abortion is 100% contradictory.[/quote]

It was at this moment I found out you did not have a [censored] clue what you were talking about lol

[Linked Image]
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: Bee'z] #8630036 06/28/22 02:26 AM
T
TijuanaTom Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 2Beez
[quote=TijuanaTom]1.) When does life begin? As an example, If you are in the camp of life begins when a sperm fertilizes an egg, then you also have to be against the morning after pill, and in theory, in vitro fertilization. Specifically for IVF, it is common practice to discard of un-used or no longer needed embryos, or fertilized eggs. To support IVF but not abortion is 100% contradictory.[/quote]

It was at this moment I found out you did not have a [censored] clue what you were talking about lol

Fair enough, i'll take that. Let me change it up a bit and ask as a question... Is there a difference between aborting a fertilized embryo within a women's body and "discarding" an embryo that was fertilized in a lab b/c it is no longer needed based on the discretion of the paying person or couple?

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: TijuanaTom] #8630069 06/28/22 03:13 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler

Fair enough, i'll take that. Let me change it up a bit and ask as a question... Is there a difference between aborting a fertilized embryo within a women's body and "discarding" an embryo that was fertilized in a lab b/c it is no longer needed based on the discretion of the paying person or couple?

Absolutely Tom, the pain my wife went through, the $$$ spent and such were not fun but it was the only way. Meanwhile we run a business and we pay our fair share of tax dollars every April. Those tax dollars paid for funding to you know who. I have my family and I can have 4 more if we want to expand our family and they are kept frozen at a cost per year. You do not spend that much money to throw away kids like you see IVF as apparently. My little girl was doing tumbles in the womb one week after she was implanted which was roughly week 3ish of pregnancy. Abortion is wrong and I helped fund it through tax payer dollars while I paid out the [censored] to get my dream family which has the potential to grow.

[Linked Image]
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8630081 06/28/22 03:47 AM
I
intohunting Offline
Tracker
Tracker
I

Last edited by intohunting; 06/28/22 03:48 AM.
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: Bee'z] #8630096 06/28/22 04:36 AM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S

Absolutely Tom, the pain my wife went through, the $$$ spent and such were not fun but it was the only way. Meanwhile we run a business and we pay our fair share of tax dollars every April. Those tax dollars paid for funding to you know who. I have my family and I can have 4 more if we want to expand our family and they are kept frozen at a cost per year. You do not spend that much money to throw away kids like you see IVF as apparently. My little girl was doing tumbles in the womb one week after she was implanted which was roughly week 3ish of pregnancy. Abortion is wrong and I helped fund it through tax payer dollars while I paid out the [censored] to get my dream family which has the potential to grow.

What will you do with the ones you don't want?

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: SherpaPhil] #8630097 06/28/22 04:40 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil

What will you do with the ones you don't want?

Who the [censored] said I did not want them???

[Linked Image]
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8630098 06/28/22 04:44 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Some people go through the process and get nothing. We were blessed and are still counting them today. You miserable [censored] just need to find a slight angle to argue it seems and I think it is funny.

[Linked Image]
Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8630101 06/28/22 04:58 AM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Easy. I just assumed you didn't want four additional children. Most folks don't want 5+ kids. I'm not arguing anything.

Re: Good job Supremes! [Re: P_102] #8630103 06/28/22 05:03 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Would you agree with why I have conviction on this topic and how this is different? I paid for abortion my entire professional life via taxes.

[Linked Image]
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide