Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: What If Scenario [Re: Brother in-law] #8614929 06/07/22 11:23 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
And when this is all said and done, we (Law Abiding Citizens) will loose a few more rights and freedoms, nothing else will be resolved.

Re: What If Scenario [Re: skinnerback] #8615026 06/08/22 01:44 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
big enough ol boy

That he is, I wouldn't want to wrestle him.

I made him tap out and cry for mommy grin

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: What If Scenario [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8615804 06/08/22 11:13 PM
B
Brother in-law Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
B
cheers

Re: What If Scenario [Re: Concho] #8615815 06/08/22 11:28 PM
A
Always ready 2 hunt Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Concho
And when this is all said and done, we (Law Abiding Citizens) will loose a few more rights and freedoms, nothing else will be resolved.

Sadly, I'm afraid this is likely going to be the case.

Re: What If Scenario [Re: Brother in-law] #8615936 06/09/22 01:53 AM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Personally I’d choose a different way into the room besides the door. Small breaching charge on the window and get in as fast as possible and try to take out the shooter while he is temporarily disoriented by the explosion. Of coarse if breaching charge isn’t available I’m gonna bust the window if possible and maybe have someone breach the door at the same time and pray for the best.

Re: What If Scenario [Re: Brother in-law] #8616299 06/09/22 03:53 PM
D
dawgkllr Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
1. Remember the "tools" you were given in the original post? I don't recall a breaching tool being one of them.
2. You blindly start attempting to breach a solid core door that has already been shown to allow bullets to pass thru with your body. Actor either starts sending rounds at the door (and you) or starts taking out hostages. Neither is a good thing and now you've become another victim.
3. You are lucky enough to breach the door and enter the room firing wildly where you think the actor is and you take out untold number of hostages with wild gunfire.
4. Who's outside that can see in a window? This person has perhaps the best chance of removing the threat.

I love the comments about charging thru a hail of gunfire to rescue hostages and terminate the threat. I'm guessing that those making said comments have never been downrange with a high rate of fire headed your direction. If you have been and still stand by your comments then you're the one I want in front of me in such a situation because you'll be taking fire that I won't be. Reloads are the perfect time to move on an actor because they're going to be stressed under pressure which may cause a mag drop or fumble that buys you the time needed.

Unless you've actually been in a situation as described or trained extensively and under heavy pressure for such scenarios all you're doing is armchair quarterbacking it. With all of the recent "defund the police", budget cuts, and other cutbacks and lack of support, these situations will never be "properly" handled from the LE standpoint. You want to put a stop or minimizing these types of situations? Bring back true sentencing upon convictions, quit giving convicts more rights than their victims, start a weekly quota of clearing death row inmates from cells to the dirt, bring back state run mental institutions and start using them like they used to be, make parents responsible for their little heathens and if they cant be responsible then remove the heathen from them.

That old crackheaded commie (Bernie Sanders) has lost his damn mind.. in 1983
Re: What If Scenario [Re: dawgkllr] #8616484 06/09/22 09:06 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by dawgkllr
1. Remember the "tools" you were given in the original post? I don't recall a breaching tool being one of them.
2. You blindly start attempting to breach a solid core door that has already been shown to allow bullets to pass thru with your body. Actor either starts sending rounds at the door (and you) or starts taking out hostages. Neither is a good thing and now you've become another victim.
3. You are lucky enough to breach the door and enter the room firing wildly where you think the actor is and you take out untold number of hostages with wild gunfire.
4. Who's outside that can see in a window? This person has perhaps the best chance of removing the threat.

I love the comments about charging thru a hail of gunfire to rescue hostages and terminate the threat. I'm guessing that those making said comments have never been downrange with a high rate of fire headed your direction. If you have been and still stand by your comments then you're the one I want in front of me in such a situation because you'll be taking fire that I won't be. Reloads are the perfect time to move on an actor because they're going to be stressed under pressure which may cause a mag drop or fumble that buys you the time needed.

Unless you've actually been in a situation as described or trained extensively and under heavy pressure for such scenarios all you're doing is armchair quarterbacking it. With all of the recent "defund the police", budget cuts, and other cutbacks and lack of support, these situations will never be "properly" handled from the LE standpoint. You want to put a stop or minimizing these types of situations? Bring back true sentencing upon convictions, quit giving convicts more rights than their victims, start a weekly quota of clearing death row inmates from cells to the dirt, bring back state run mental institutions and start using them like they used to be, make parents responsible for their little heathens and if they cant be responsible then remove the heathen from them.

Well Said, Dawgkillr!

Re: What If Scenario [Re: Brother in-law] #8616547 06/09/22 10:32 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide