Forums46
Topics538,550
Posts9,738,437
Members87,095
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: ndhunter] #8501490 01/11/22 11:41 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by ndhunter
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
Originally Posted by ndhunter
It’s what the shareholders want

Shareholders that know zero about investing maybe but this will hurt these companies return to share holders for the long term…..

Yada yada...it's what the shareholders want.

Post up the facts that back your statement.......

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8501494 01/11/22 11:50 PM
T
Texasredneck70 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T
All about the new CEO. She is a hard core Democrat! I retired after 20 years with company

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8501523 01/12/22 12:37 AM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Here is a question. For any of you or people in your family that are applying for a job that is an office type job, do want ads state that you need/don’t need a vaccine?

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8501569 01/12/22 01:28 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Here is a question. For any of you or people in your family that are applying for a job that is an office type job, do want ads state that you need/don’t need a vaccine?

can you rephrase that question?

[Linked Image]
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Texasredneck70] #8501571 01/12/22 01:29 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Texasredneck70
All about the new CEO. She is a hard core Democrat! I retired after 20 years with company

Like some one already posted. "they dont want some one that is just smart enough to realize how bad the are getting #$%^, they want obedient workers " George Carlin

[Linked Image]
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8501634 01/12/22 02:33 AM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
ndhunter - “govern me harder daddy”

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8501826 01/12/22 02:15 PM
T
That 1 GUy Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
It seems that many companies are awaiting the SCOTUS ruling. I work for Chase in Frisco, haven't been in the office for 2 years but only because of medical exceptions (technically I am obese with a BMI of 32%) but those expire 02/14/2022 at which point, I will have to start driving in. Chase has provided me 40 at home test, which I must take twice a week, upload a photo to their system and take a questionnaire every day on their app prior to entering the office. I cannot attend gatherings of 25 or more and I cannot attend meetings in the conference rooms.

However, I am allowed to sit in a High Efficiency work environment and until just yesterday, did not have to wear a mask at my desk. Now, as of today they have updated their directives with all non-vaccinated or those who choose not to disclose their status must have a mask on at all times while on the property and I have to pay an extra $20.48 bi-weekly for myself and another $20.48 for my spouse because we are either unvaccinated or chose to not disclose our status.

-The mask does not stop the spread when only worn by non-vaccinated individuals as many who have been vaccinated have become infected so why only non-vaccinated individuals if they have health in mind?
-Why can vaccinated individuals gather for company g2g's when they can spread just as easily without their masks, if the company has health in mind?
-Why do I have to pay more in insurance when I have yet to receive any COVID treatments from my provider? No one in my family has gotten COVID, those with the shot and those without.
-Why is my job threatening termination if I don't get the shot?
**we received notice that "with pending government mandates it may be difficult or impossible to employ those who have not had a vaccination"

So I get it, either this is the hill I chose, or I comply and move along...difficult decision with 3 children under 9yrs old and 2 car payments. I told my wife that honestly, just not in a position to fight long term and I may end up having to get a vaccination (under duress obviously). It is ALL ABOUT CONTROL. Lots of these college age kids coming in, Chase would bus them into the campus 60 a day, they follow directions, they work longer hours as many are just starting their lives. Its crazy but they are basically going to force early retirment and create a whole new unemployment group because of what may or may not be the next flu...

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8501971 01/12/22 04:45 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C

I have yet to see one that says "no vaccine requirement."

Most openly state that a vaccine is required as a condition of employment. Some waste your time and tell you after the interview that it's required and then get their panties in a wad when you tell them thanks, but no thanks.

Needless to say - there is a fairly small pool of professional type jobs that I've been able to apply to - especially since I'm in a position I can be picky since I've got a stable/good job currently. Speaking with a friend who is a recruiter - word spreads quickly and those positions/companies without mandates are receiving an astronomical amount of applicants.

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: That 1 GUy] #8501972 01/12/22 04:48 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by That 1 GUy

So I get it, either this is the hill I chose, or I comply and move along...difficult decision with 3 children under 9yrs old and 2 car payments. I told my wife that honestly, just not in a position to fight long term and I may end up having to get a vaccination (under duress obviously). It is ALL ABOUT CONTROL. Lots of these college age kids coming in, Chase would bus them into the campus 60 a day, they follow directions, they work longer hours as many are just starting their lives. Its crazy but they are basically going to force early retirment and create a whole new unemployment group because of what may or may not be the next flu...

It sucks people are put in the position - but people are going to have to pick a hill to die on. Otherwise - there's not going to be any hills left when they've got full control over everything - because any time someone caves - they just get more power and control against you.

Tough situation to be in. Glad we don't have kids because the wife and I both have decided this is the hill we're willing to die on.

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Cochise] #8502011 01/12/22 06:06 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Cochise

Most openly state that a vaccine is required as a condition of employment. Some waste your time and tell you after the interview that it's required and then get their panties in a wad when you tell them thanks, but no thanks.

Needless to say - there is a fairly small pool of professional type jobs that I've been able to apply to - especially since I'm in a position I can be picky since I've got a stable/good job currently. Speaking with a friend who is a recruiter - word spreads quickly and those positions/companies without mandates are receiving an astronomical amount of applicants.

I see the same thing, my clients that are anti mandate, are getting top tier talent in a market segment that super competitive with less them 1% unemployment

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8502018 01/12/22 06:17 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
On the other hand, there are a number of lawsuits in the works of employees suing their employers for negligence for not providing proper protection against contracting covid from a coworker.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8502027 01/12/22 06:28 PM
71Rcode Online Content OP
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker

NRA Life Member & GOA Member
Always interested in Marlins. Let me know what you have for sale!
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Dry Fire] #8502052 01/12/22 06:59 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
On the other hand, there are a number of lawsuits in the works of employees suing their employers for negligence for not providing proper protection against contracting covid from a coworker.

rofl Doesn't look like your beloved vaccine helps with that either...if only we could sue the pharmaceuticals confused2

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Dry Fire] #8502069 01/12/22 07:09 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

If your face diaper works you don’t need me to do anything.

If your clot shot worked against the rona you wouldn’t need me to do anything. Don’t sue anyone because you bought in on a line of bs.

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Dry Fire] #8502072 01/12/22 07:13 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

They are joke lawsuits, you and I both know that. As long as employers follow CDC guidelines they are fine. There is no law banning individuals from westing mask. The fact that the contract rate of vaccinated is skyrocketing destroys these suits.

By time this is all done you should probably move to Canada since you like pissing on civil liberties

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8502073 01/12/22 07:16 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
By time this is all done you should probably move to Canada since you like pissing on civil liberties

But, but it wouldn't be safe to fly there.

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8502081 01/12/22 07:22 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Cochise

I see the same thing, my clients that are anti mandate, are getting top tier talent in a market segment that super competitive with less them 1% unemployment

Thanks gentlemen, that was the info I was looking for.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Hudbone] #8502084 01/12/22 07:26 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Hudbone

But, but it wouldn't be safe to fly there.

He can sacrifice !

He would living his best totalitarian life, lockdowns, travel restrictions, fines, mandates, house arrest etc.

Canada is really where he should be.

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8502088 01/12/22 07:30 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Or Australia.

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8502096 01/12/22 07:41 PM
C
cabosandinh Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
If u work for the man

The man dictates

Find a new job

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8502118 01/12/22 08:02 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D

They are joke lawsuits, you and I both know that. As long as employers follow CDC guidelines they are fine. There is no law banning individuals from westing mask. The fact that the contract rate of vaccinated is skyrocketing destroys these suits.

Pot, meet kettle. Your standard answer is sue, sue, sue as well. I have yet to see one succeed in the courts about vaccine liability when required by employers.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8502121 01/12/22 08:03 PM
Payne Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Could be, but he didn't wish death on his fellow man as you did.

[Linked Image]
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8502124 01/12/22 08:07 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D

He can sacrifice !

He would living his best totalitarian life, lockdowns, travel restrictions, fines, mandates, house arrest etc.

Or Texas. I may be back there in time to vote in the 2024 elections.

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Dry Fire] #8502128 01/12/22 08:11 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

They are joke lawsuits, you and I both know that. As long as employers follow CDC guidelines they are fine. There is no law banning individuals from wearing mask. The fact that the contract rate of vaccinated is skyrocketing destroys these suits.

Pot, meet kettle. Your standard answer is sue, sue, sue as well. I have yet to see one succeed in the courts about vaccine liability when required by employers.

Lol, my thoughts are based on individual liberties and constitutional and employment law. Yours are based on selfish, spineless, totalitarian loss of freedoms to appease your peeing the bed every night in fear. No body can protect you from Covid but you. No vaccination. No law. If you want loss of freedoms then please move to Canada, or elsewhere

Vaccine liabilities is playing out in courts and will take time as always. In the mean time freedom rings, if you can’t handle freedoms, leave

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Dry Fire] #8502130 01/12/22 08:12 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

He can sacrifice !

Or Texas. I may be back there in time to vote in the 2024 elections.

Texas has enough anti-freedom chickens from Cali already, you should flee to Canada

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide