It's a long shot, but...

I have 3 full boxes of perfect condition older Federal "Heavy Field Load". Prefer to trade, box for box or whatever the deal ends up being. Specifically looking for Remington ShurShot Heavy Dove, in 7-1/2. The orange and green box. It's probably my imagination, but I feel like I bring more down with those than most other brands/loads. I can't find them anywhere at the moment. Academy's website says they have them in Tyler but we know how that goes...

EDIT: I went ahead and purchased them online, so we'll see if they actually come through when I go to pick them up tomorrow. If I'm good there, I'd also trade them for some .243 WIN, LIGHTWEIGHT loads. Something in an 80-90 grain, or reduced recoil, for my scrawny 7 year old. I have some 100's, but if he doesn't end up doing well with those in his little rifle I'd like something lighter before resorting to the .223.

Located in Lindale, but I travel around the greater Tyler area quite often. I have two weeks until my first dove hunt of the year, will be travelling from Lindale to Hamilton County and can meet along the way.[img]https://app.photobucket.com/u/st_cw...0/p/00ba3555-36b4-46f7-afc4-98371b003337[/img]

Attached Files shells.jpg
Last edited by Come And Get 'Em...; 09/04/21 02:43 AM.

Republic Fence & Stain
Residential fence construction & Repair
Certified Applicator of Wood Defender Fence & Deck stain/seal