Forums46
Topics538,234
Posts9,734,581
Members87,075
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Sneaky] #8358075 08/21/21 10:25 AM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Stub
I got the Moderna shot and the only thing I have noticed is that I eat and work out a little more than usual.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Sneaky
Stub, I can tell that’s not you. That dude has ten fingers.

Dayum it I forgot to take off 1/2 the pinky hammer otherwise nobody would have known it wasn't me right? laugh

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Buzzsaw] #8358179 08/21/21 01:28 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
we are all doomed. Repent or face the consequences

True, but an entirely different subject.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Jgraider] #8358198 08/21/21 02:07 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Hey Jgraider can you explain this please? Although I did get the Moderna vaccine, I am a pro choice, makes me no difference whether someone does or does not get the vaccine.
The only reason I put this out there is you seem to be a zealot against the vaccines.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08/17/texas-covid-19-cases-hospitalizations/

Between 93% and 98% of hospitalized COVID patients, depending on the area, are unvaccinated, officials said.
With just under half of Texans fully vaccinated, the state still has some 16 million people who have yet to be protected from the virus.

Last edited by Stub; 08/21/21 02:12 PM.

texas flag

—Groucho Marx

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Reloder28] #8358202 08/21/21 02:12 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Reloder28
GMO is not only used on our food supply.....think about it

It's pretty interesting when you compare processes of BT to mRNA. All the hippies in THF screaming about BT GMO and a naturally occurring soil protein that's 100% non-toxic to humans, yet are all in on a manipulated protein that been found to be highly toxic to some people. Lol

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8358211 08/21/21 02:16 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Thundervee
Same thing that happens when NP and dry fire start their chit about us. I’ll tell to F off.

Rumor has it on Monday Aug 23, the FDA will grant full approval. Hopefully the majority of employers will make the vaccine a condition of employment after that.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Dry Fire] #8358226 08/21/21 02:42 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
Same thing that happens when NP and dry fire start their chit about us. I’ll tell to F off.

Rumor has it on Monday Aug 23, the FDA will grant full approval. Hopefully the majority of employers will make the vaccine a condition of employment after that.

Man, you really are a POS, and I'd really say that to your face. Why on earth would you ever WANT to force people to take a foreign particle in their body? What's next forced absence of religion? Forced abortions after 2 kids? What else do you want forced?

Does going out in public make you pee your self? Seriously you that scared over a virus that median age person in the US Could get over 900 times and statistically not die?

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Dry Fire] #8358228 08/21/21 02:44 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Spoken like a true puzzy. Now F off

🍻
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Dry Fire] #8358235 08/21/21 02:51 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F

And half the employers would be out of business in a year..........Lots of us producers would just tell them to shove their company/business up their arse. and many are doing it.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: fadetoblack64] #8358248 08/21/21 03:03 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by fadetoblack64

And half the employers would be out of business in a year..........Lots of us producers would just tell them to shove their company/business up their arse. and many are doing it.

I was in a meeting the other day. Question was brought up how long before mandatory creates a hostile work environment, and how does that effect non-competes.

I think it's a very risky proposal out side of the medical field.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Stub] #8358286 08/21/21 03:57 PM
J
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Hey Jgraider can you explain this please? Although I did get the Moderna vaccine, I am a pro choice, makes me no difference whether someone does or does not get the vaccine.
The only reason I put this out there is you seem to be a zealot against the vaccines.

Between 93% and 98% of hospitalized COVID patients, depending on the area, are unvaccinated, officials said.
With just under half of Texans fully vaccinated, the state still has some 16 million people who have yet to be protected from the virus.

I can't explain anything, other than if you believe the data coming from the Fed Gov't then you're fooling yourself. The CDC, WHO, and Fauci are a farce. I have no idea whether this is reliable data or not. What I do know is that if your vaxed, you can still contract Covid, you can still spread Covid, and you can still die from Covid, just like the unvaxed, and the masks worn by the general public don't work for squat. For the record, I could give a ratsazzz what you or anyone else does.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Jgraider] #8358292 08/21/21 04:00 PM
S
SRPI89 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
I was shown a letter from a large, publicly traded oil and gas co regarding the China Virus. It stated that they will begin choosing vendors based on their policies regarding vaccinations. It also states that the on site supervisors on all drilling, completions and work overs will “regularly check the vaccination status of all vendor employees”.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8358342 08/21/21 04:44 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Man, you really are a POS, and I'd really say that to your face. Why on earth would you ever WANT to force people to take a foreign particle in their body? What's next forced absence of religion? Forced abortions after 2 kids? What else do you want forced?

Does going out in public make you pee your self? Seriously you that scared over a virus that median age person in the US Could get over 900 times and statistically not die?

You actually wouldn’t say that to his face. I’m pretty good at reading folks and he’s yella as a sunflower!

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Jgraider] #8358371 08/21/21 05:25 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Jgraider

I can't explain anything, other than if you believe the data coming from the Fed Gov't then you're fooling yourself. The CDC, WHO, and Fauci are a farce. I have no idea whether this is reliable data or not. What I do know is that if your vaxed, you can still contract Covid, you can still spread Covid, and you can still die from Covid, just like the unvaxed, and the masks worn by the general public don't work for squat. For the record, I could give a ratsazzz what you or anyone else does.

I know there is a Ton of total BS coming from the government agencies to facilitate their agendas.

The article is from what is described as a non partisan paper

I also had previously mentioned that my wife works for a very influential man whos spoke to the head of a major hospital chain about a month ago and he said their hospitals are full and not accepting any new covid patients and that 95% of all the new covid patients were Not vaccinated!!

Again to each their own, not suggesting anyone should or should not get the shot it is a personal choice!

texas flag

—Groucho Marx

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Stub] #8358385 08/21/21 05:41 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

I know there is a Ton of total BS coming from the government agencies to facilitate their agendas.

I also had previously mentioned that my wife works for a very influential man whos spoke to the head of a major hospital chain about a month ago and he said their hospitals are full and not accepting any new covid patients and that 95% of all the new covid patients were Not vaccinated!!

Again to each their own, not suggesting anyone should or should not get the shot it is a personal choice!

"The article is from what is described as a non partisan paper "

That is BS, 30 seconds of looking pulls up the sites top donors and they are corrupt leftist loons.
Here are the top 5 donors , meaning the ones that paid the most for their views.

$4,209,695

Arnold Ventures/Laura and John Arnold

$2,508,750

Facebook Journalism Project

$2,335,000

Houston Endowment Inc.

$2,267,163

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

$2,248,500

John S. and James L. Knight Foundation

[Linked Image]
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Tin Head] #8358396 08/21/21 05:53 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Tin Head

"The article is from what is described as a non partisan paper "

That is BS, 30 seconds of looking pulls up the sites top donors and they are corrupt leftist loons.
Here are the top 5 donors , meaning the ones that paid the most for their views.

$4,209,695

Arnold Ventures/Laura and John Arnold

$2,508,750

Facebook Journalism Project

$2,335,000

Houston Endowment Inc.

$2,267,163

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

$2,248,500

John S. and James L. Knight Foundation

Well hell I did not know that, that is the way they describe themselves!
How did you find that info? Next time I can do a little research before I put something out there that might help the commies.

texas flag

—Groucho Marx

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Dry Fire] #8358419 08/21/21 06:27 PM
G
Grit Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
G

Just another way for them to get more people to take the vax. If Daddy Government says it's approved, then it must be ok to take now! It's amazing how quick that FDA approval went through, huh? This ain't Salonpas!

Garrett
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Grit] #8358430 08/21/21 06:37 PM
B
barndoor Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
It usually take years to get FDA approval. Not it suddenly gets approval. Sound safe to me. They are really trying to force this vaccine.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Tin Head] #8358434 08/21/21 06:39 PM
B
barndoor Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tin Head
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Now who would have guessed that?

Surely not us knuckle dragging non vaxxed Neanderthal’s. grin

whats going to happen if the vaxxxed start to die off and they blame the unvaxxxed.

We will just pour out some doses of the vaccine in their memory while saying "blessed they heart".

Last edited by barndoor; 08/21/21 06:42 PM.
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Grit] #8358436 08/21/21 06:46 PM
B
barndoor Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
The comments from the article is funny as hell.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Jgraider] #8358467 08/21/21 07:12 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D

At least I'm not a Mother Clucker who is too chicken to take a safe and effective vaccine. chicken

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Dry Fire] #8358469 08/21/21 07:15 PM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"

At least I'm not a Mother Clucker who is too chicken to take a safe and effective vaccine. chicken

Nope you are a media driven eating whore.

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Dry Fire] #8358476 08/21/21 07:17 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

You’re just demented.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Dry Fire] #8358497 08/21/21 07:46 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

As you sit and wish death and misery on other people, and you are calling my chicken? Only a scared POS wishes death and misery to fellow Americans. You are on a thread about vaccinations of children. Are you really that big of a coward you want to see children as test subjects, for something that has a lower death rate then heart disease? Apparently you do.

You are sick mentally and by your own definition, you a coward.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Jgraider] #8358512 08/21/21 08:06 PM
J
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Right on Bobo....coward is the word.

Re: I Am Stunned....Higher Risk Than Previously Thought??? [Re: Jgraider] #8358538 08/21/21 08:33 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide