Forums46
Topics538,236
Posts9,734,666
Members87,075
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: KRoyal] #8334785 07/29/21 04:38 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by KRoyal
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Looks like we’ve received another liberal.

He probably got a vacation from the TFF.

Yeah, probably. I don’t get it. Why are fishermen so much more liberal than hunters? Is it because they let some of their victims go after torturing them?

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Sneaky] #8334788 07/29/21 04:44 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Looks like we’ve received another liberal.

He probably got a vacation from the TFF.

Yeah, probably. I don’t get it. Why are fishermen so much more liberal than hunters? Is it because they let some of their victims go after torturing them?

It’s because they have all that sand in their vajajas from the deep sea fishing.

[Linked Image]

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334798 07/29/21 05:37 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
My wife told me Friday she was thinking about getting the J&J I asked her why when she's never been sick doesn't know anyone that's been sick wears a damn mask at work, Well tonight she tells me she got it today on the way to work, I said Good Luck.... I guess It's the survival of the fittest to the winner go the spoils.....

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334879 07/29/21 11:58 AM
S
stinkbelly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
That is it. I am going to look for a new doctor. Mine is in the Baylor system. I can't support them any longer. Honestly they are not even close to the quality of Texas Health.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: stinkbelly] #8334998 07/29/21 01:26 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
That is it. I am going to look for a new doctor. Mine is in the Baylor system. I can't support them any longer. Honestly they are not even close to the quality of Texas Health.

I'll double check with my boss (he's on one of the boards), but I believe the Texas Health network has stated they will not mandate it - they'll leave it up to the individuals to decide.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: NORML as can be] #8335032 07/29/21 01:57 PM
N
ndhunter Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
My wife told me Friday she was thinking about getting the J&J I asked her why when she's never been sick doesn't know anyone that's been sick wears a damn mask at work, Well tonight she tells me she got it today on the way to work, I said Good Luck.... I guess It's the survival of the fittest to the winner go the spoils.....

So you are hoping your wife dies to prove your point about the vaccine?

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: ndhunter] #8335082 07/29/21 02:43 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ndhunter

Darwin's Theory. We now have two control groups. Those who are vaccinated and those who are not. Based on hospital admissions and deaths, the non vaccinated group is not faring as well.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: ndhunter] #8335097 07/29/21 02:53 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N

No so I can collect the ten million dollar life insurance..

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8335172 07/29/21 03:54 PM
D
DannyB Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
This video is well worth your time. I thought I posted it a while back. It dates back a few months. It sounds like Baylor is going against their own experts.

This is Dr. Peter McCullough of Baylor Scott White. He says no women of child bearing age should be vaccinated. There is a LOT of other good info here. The vaccines only target the original strain and none of the present strains. At the 29:30 or so mark he really shoots down forced vaccinations for work, school, etc.

https://libertysentinel.org/covid-vaccine-killing-huge-numbers-warns-leading-dr-mccullough

Credentials:

https://www.heartplace.com/dr-peter-a-mccullough

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Dry Fire] #8335177 07/29/21 04:01 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Dry Fire

Darwin's Theory. We now have two control groups. Those who are vaccinated and those who are not. Based on hospital admissions and deaths, the non vaccinated group is not faring as well.

Lmfao! CNN tell you that or are you letting the gov lie to you some more?
[Linked Image]

🍻
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8335181 07/29/21 04:05 PM
E
Espy Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
E
Another one

Ascension Providence Hospital in Waco will be requiring all associates to be vaccinated against COVID-19, joining many health systems in the country.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8335394 07/29/21 06:21 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Thundervee

[Linked Image]

Nope. I work at a hospital. I see the covid admissions data from the past 24 hours every morning. One of the categories is Vaccinated (Y/N). The N's are winning by over 85%. So far only two deaths. Both of those were N's like yourself.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8336638 07/30/21 08:40 PM
L
LG Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
L
Texas Health Resources just jumped on the Band wagon and is mandating the vaccine for all employees, students, vendors etc.......

Never look a monkey in the eye
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8336697 07/30/21 10:16 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Texas Health just joined BSW. You read it here first.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Cochise] #8336941 07/31/21 03:48 AM
E
EdRoth Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
E
Originally Posted by Cochise

I'll double check with my boss (he's on one of the boards), but I believe the Texas Health network has stated they will not mandate it - they'll leave it up to the individuals to decide.

Texas Health stated this morning that it is mandated, and required by Sept 10th

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: stinkbelly] #8336953 07/31/21 04:06 AM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Given the new developments maybe consider a witch doctor?

To be determined
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8336970 07/31/21 04:37 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

Given the new developments maybe consider a witch doctor?

he already has a witch doctor , time to consider something else. see the symbol on the belly, see the doctor symbol. You see the GOAT.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Tin Head; 07/31/21 04:50 AM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: KRoyal] #8336976 07/31/21 04:45 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by soonersorlaters
Originally Posted by angus1956
F em I'd walk too. So you get everyone the shot than the Chinese release another bug to kill everyone that took the shot.
It's in the plan so no shot for me
F em oh I already said that.

My God!! What if the Chinese release a bug to kill everyone that didn't get the shot? Has that crossed your mind? roflmao

Dr Fauci is that you?
shwab was quoted as " the chinese have been groomed for thousands of years to do as they are told" . they prop up the chinese because they are good working imbeciles that will do as they are told

[Linked Image]
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8337290 07/31/21 05:09 PM
B
barndoor Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Thundervee

[Linked Image]

I agree. I think this is a tactic to get the non-vaccinated people to get the shot. Not working for me. The shot does not cover the new Delta strain of COVID, therefore no one is vaccinated against it.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: barndoor] #8337308 07/31/21 05:30 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

I agree. I think this is a tactic to get the non-vaccinated people to get the shot. Not working for me. The shot does not cover the new Delta strain of COVID, therefore no one is vaccinated against it.
[/quote]

Where did you hear the vaccine doesn't cover the Delta Strain, totally not true.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Concho] #8337321 07/31/21 05:51 PM
E
Erathkid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
E
Originally Posted by Concho

Where did you hear the vaccine doesn't cover the Delta Strain, totally not true.[/quote]
Let it go. Let Darwin handle it. No need to use logic with this crowd. I'm a 'glass half full' kind of guy. For every covid death the collective I Q of our country rises exponentially. A true win-win.

Life is too short, as is. Don't chance it.
Don't text and drive.
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Erathkid] #8337379 07/31/21 07:02 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Erathkid

Where did you hear the vaccine doesn't cover the Delta Strain, totally not true.

Let it go. Let Darwin handle it. No need to use logic with this crowd. I'm a 'glass half full' kind of guy. For every covid death the collective I Q of our country rises exponentially. A true win-win.[/quote]

Found out yesterday an elderly acquaintance of mine passed recently with the vid. Fully vaccinated mind you. Kind of foolish talk

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8337382 07/31/21 07:05 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
[Linked Image]

Then there are statistics. But hey let’s make it a right vs wrong not a personal choice issue. Just what we need another something to divide the masses.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: ducknbass] #8337385 07/31/21 07:07 PM
H
Herbie Hancock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by ducknbass
[Linked Image]

Then there are statistics. But hey let’s make it a right vs wrong not a personal choice issue. Just what we need another something to divide the masses.

A divided country is a happy country in the eyes of a politician from BOTH sides of the aisle.

It takes beer to make thirst worthwhile - J. Fred Schmidt

The internet is an I.Q. Test, people post their scores in the comment section.
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Erathkid] #8337394 07/31/21 07:21 PM
68A Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by Erathkid

Let it go. Let Darwin handle it. No need to use logic with this crowd. I'm a 'glass half full' kind of guy. For every covid death the collective I Q of our country rises exponentially. A true win-win.[/quote]

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide