Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Bad dreams. #8221715 04/01/21 02:45 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
And I mean really bad dreams. The kind of stuff that doesn’t just go away. The kind of stuff you would never think about, but feel guilty anyway because it happened in your head.

I had one of those last night. Been thinking about it all day. Still thinking about it, obviously. It’s got me wondering how something like that could manifest in my brain. I’m not the nicest guy or the straightest arrow, but I’ve never thought about twisted stuff like this. I won’t talk about it on here, for sure. I highly doubt I ever tell anyone about it. It’s too wicked. I’d rather I didn’t remember it.

Has this happened to you? What, if anything, do you think it means? I know there’s some stuff in the Bible about dreams, and there’s some significance to them. I also know we are held accountable for our thoughts. How does this all tie in?

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221725 04/01/21 02:56 AM
I
Indianation65 Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
I
When the brain and body struggles in our sleep, we have bad dreams!
That's it, believe it.

If you have a physical injury, and your body feels pain while you sleep, you can have nightmares.

If you are thirsty or dehydrated before and when you go to bed, your brain will struggle, and you will have nightmares.

I figured this out over a period of time in my 30s.
I can't believe sleep institutes don't know this, or do they? I guess if everyone knew to simply drink some water before bed, they institutes would be out of business.

Addendum: Yes, drink too much, and you'll have to get up in the night, but do some practice runs for a week. See what works. IN65
Addendum II: Mr. Sneaky, if you have NO injuries, NO pain and NO dehydration, then you might simply have guilt or you are going through a "spell of time" with brain struggles.

...+++

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221728 04/01/21 02:57 AM
B
BayouGuy Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
B
I know just what you mean Sneaky. I had a dream a while back that I voted for Joe Biden and was I was the key vote in getting him elected. It was HORRIBLE, and the thought of it won't go away. It's terrible to feel guilty about something you did not do and would never do.

If you can't laugh at yourself, give me a call. I'll gladly laugh at you.

"I keep trying to see Nancy Pelosi's and Chuck Schumer's point of view,
but I can't seem to get my head that far up my [censored]." Senator John Kennedy, Louisiana
Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221736 04/01/21 03:10 AM
S
Somebeach Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
S
Just my humble opinion but I believe “one off” dreams are not a big deal and can be triggered by minor stresses in your life. Is their something that is stressing you out or worrying you? Whatever you do dont Google it because the results are nuts. You can Google “why is a large potato chasing me with a rubber $&:@ “ it will tell you something like you have a bad tooth and need a root canal.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221738 04/01/21 03:14 AM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Sneaky
And I mean really bad dreams. The kind of stuff that doesn’t just go away. The kind of stuff you would never think about, but feel guilty anyway because it happened in your head.

I had one of those last night. Been thinking about it all day. Still thinking about it, obviously. It’s got me wondering how something like that could manifest in my brain. I’m not the nicest guy or the straightest arrow, but I’ve never thought about twisted stuff like this. I won’t talk about it on here, for sure. I highly doubt I ever tell anyone about it. It’s too wicked. I’d rather I didn’t remember it.

Has this happened to you? What, if anything, do you think it means? I know there’s some stuff in the Bible about dreams, and there’s some significance to them. I also know we are held accountable for our thoughts. How does this all tie in?

I'm pretty sure I understand 100% of your post.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221742 04/01/21 03:20 AM
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
For some reason whenever I am sick with a cold or something like that, i always have the same dream of walking into my room and turning the light on , but the light doesn't come on. Weird.

(R-TX)
Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221743 04/01/21 03:21 AM
J
jrgocards Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
J
Our lives have become so boring that our brains make up sheet to entertain themselves while we sleep.

JR

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221744 04/01/21 03:21 AM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Stress gets me when/if I can sleep.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221747 04/01/21 03:25 AM
Payne Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Online Shocked
Cat Herder
I knew you were a headcase when you made the "I think Psaki is hot" thread in the bunker.

[Linked Image]
Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Payne] #8221752 04/01/21 03:32 AM
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Payne
I knew you were a headcase when you made the "I think Psaki is hot" thread in the bunker.

sick

(R-TX)
Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221755 04/01/21 03:36 AM
Greg Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Try as you may, you can’t control what you dream about... at least I can’t. You know who you are and how you would react if the situation was real, so just try and let it go. I remember a horrid dream when I was in college almost 25 years ago. Sucks but really not much you can do.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Payne] #8221759 04/01/21 03:39 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler

roflmao What a diek... I know where you are coming from and yea it rarely happens but they are vivid Sir. Text or call man. We can work through if it is a problem.

[Linked Image]
Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Indianation65] #8221764 04/01/21 03:41 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Indianation65
When the brain and body struggles in our sleep, we have bad dreams!
That's it, believe it.

If you have a physical injury, and your body feels pain while you sleep, you can have nightmares.

If you are thirsty or dehydrated before and when you go to bed, your brain will struggle, and you will have nightmares.

I figured this out over a period of time in my 30s.
I can't believe sleep institutes don't know this, or do they? I guess if everyone knew to simply drink some water before bed, they institutes would be out of business.

Addendum: Yes, drink too much, and you'll have to get up in the night, but do some practice runs for a week. See what works. IN65
Addendum II: Mr. Sneaky, if you have NO injuries, NO pain and NO dehydration, then you might simply have guilt or you are going through a "spell of time" with brain struggles.

...+++

That does make some sense. Thank you.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221765 04/01/21 03:42 AM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef

Do yourself a favor my friend. I have not met you in person, but I hope someday I do.

If you have ever had a bad dream about a loved one, especially when it pertains to their death. Don't speak of it to anyone.

Keep it to yourself.

I had a bad dream, about my brother and best friend. I went to his house, threw a BBQ, drank some beers, and later we sat in the living room at bed time and I decided to tell them about my dream. We all cried together like a bunch of drunks. 3 days later, he died exactly like he did in my dream. Ask his wife. Now you explain that [censored] to me. Explain it.

I was working in Louisiana and had a bad dream about my Dad, dreamt he had a heart attack and died. I was all over the phone. 3 weeks later he dropped dead of a heart attack. Explain that.

I believe. As much as I hate it.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221767 04/01/21 03:43 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
I wake up to often to pee I never fall into deep sleep..

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Somebeach] #8221768 04/01/21 03:44 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Somebeach
Just my humble opinion but I believe “one off” dreams are not a big deal and can be triggered by minor stresses in your life. Is their something that is stressing you out or worrying you? Whatever you do dont Google it because the results are nuts. You can Google “why is a large potato chasing me with a rubber $&:@ “ it will tell you something like you have a bad tooth and need a root canal.

I would never Google this. I came here because I trust y’all.

I don’t stress easily. I don’t worry. I have plenty going on that I could stress about, but I handle it.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221770 04/01/21 03:45 AM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
I dream GREAT dreams every night. I think it's the Clonazepam I take with Aleve PM , Nexium and Gabapentin. Best dreams are right before I wake up while in DEEP sleep. I have a CPAP and I sleep hard.

My dreams are mostly about work (I'm retired), Sex (past girlfriends and wives), Hunting, cars (my old Jeep)

I also have dreams about falling, being caught in the open naked, snakes. I believe these have been known to mean something.

This being said, I'm becoming addicted to watching YouTube Videos, stayed up till 3:00am watching these:::

Drumeo, drumming Vid's

Mark Santa Maria (RC Car Blogger who lives in McKinney)

The Charismatic Singer (Opera Chick singer who listens to different singers and critics them) Her best one is when she listens to Disturbed's cover of The Sounds Of Silence and Chris Stapleton's Tennessee Whiskey.

7/4Gear, a 747 Pilot's videos describing viral crashes and bad flying JU JU

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: TCM3] #8221773 04/01/21 03:46 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TCM3
For some reason whenever I am sick with a cold or something like that, i always have the same dream of walking into my room and turning the light on , but the light doesn't come on. Weird.

That’s not at all what I’m talking about, but it is interesting. Our minds are funny things. It’s impossible to comprehend.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: jrgocards] #8221774 04/01/21 03:48 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by jrgocards
Our lives have become so boring that our brains make up sheet to entertain themselves while we sleep.

JR

I can assure you that this dream was not derived of boredom, nor was it the least bit entertaining.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Payne] #8221778 04/01/21 03:51 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

I feel like you’ve exaggerated that a bit, but it’s a fair point.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Greg] #8221780 04/01/21 03:53 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Greg
Try as you may, you can’t control what you dream about... at least I can’t. You know who you are and how you would react if the situation was real, so just try and let it go. I remember a horrid dream when I was in college almost 25 years ago. Sucks but really not much you can do.

I’d like to think I know who I am and how I’d react, but do I really?

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Bee'z] #8221782 04/01/21 03:55 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by 2Beez

roflmao What a diek... I know where you are coming from and yea it rarely happens but they are vivid Sir. Text or call man. We can work through if it is a problem.

I wouldn’t call it a problem. It’s just something that really stirred my brain. I figured I would toss it to y’all and see what sort of discussion came of it. Y’all have not disappointed.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: skinnerback] #8221785 04/01/21 03:56 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by skinnerback

Do yourself a favor my friend. I have not met you in person, but I hope someday I do.

If you have ever had a bad dream about a loved one, especially when it pertains to their death. Don't speak of it to anyone.

Keep it to yourself.

10/4, buddy.

We’ll meet, someday.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221787 04/01/21 03:58 AM
T
TexFlip Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
So, what was the dream about?

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Just to make sure that it is done thoroughly, I go both ways.

Re: Bad dreams. [Re: Sneaky] #8221788 04/01/21 03:58 AM
Greg Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Greg

I’d like to think I know who I am and how I’d react, but do I really?

I’d say you do because it’s obviously eating you up that you would even dream such a thing

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide