Buffalo Run Adventure Challenge - Epicness Incarnate #8055032 11/18/20 04:31 PM
C
cody Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
C
Long time no see you ugly mugs!

Well, I come bearing tales of an event so monumentus that your grand kid's kid's kids will be talking about! This scheme was devised based on a similar event that runs out of Lampasas and adapted to become the fund raiser of all fund raisers for as worthy a cause as you're likely to come across....here are the broad strokes...

Road rally type event...picture Cannonball Run except more absurd...teams will run from Buffalo Gap, TX to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and Back! The first to return shall claim a substantial cash prize and unimaginable fame and glory, and likely marriage proposals or at the very least the best kind of inappropriate advances from those of the opposite sex. Buuuut.....there's a catch. Teams can NOT spend more than $500 on their vehicle. Once said vehicle is procured, teams cannot spend more than and additional $500 on mechanical repairs to their vehicle! Once their sled is procured teams must complete a serious of "challenges" along the way...for instance...shoot off fireworks with a stranger, ride a stick horse in Gallup, New Mexico, or pump a stranger's gas. Once this beast of a journey is compete, ideally teams will cross the finish line back in Buffalo Gap at the street dance/music festival featuring some phenomenal Texas Country talent on the scene today!

Why would grown folks do such a thing you may ask? To benefit Camp Able of Buffalo Gap. A fantastic organization that provides therapeutic riding services for children with autism, cerebral palsy, and various physical and developmental challenges, as well as veterans and other adults that may benefit from such therapy.

We've already raised over $13,000 for the cause and sponsors are coming out of the Woodwork! This thing is growing like mad and the rally is not until June 4th! If you're interested shoot me a message or check it out on Facebook at Buffalo Run Adventure or www.buffalorunadventure.com This is gonna be a blast!

Re: Buffalo Run Adventure Challenge - Epicness Incarnate [Re: cody] #8055050 11/18/20 04:37 PM
D
dkershen Online Content
Rev Dave
Online Content
Rev Dave
D
Hey Cody! This does sound like an epic adventure for a great cause. woot Wish I had thought of something like this for my therapy center.

So how's your llama doing these days? grin

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

www.NewHopeEquine.com - Health and Healing through Horses.
Re: Buffalo Run Adventure Challenge - Epicness Incarnate [Re: cody] #8055055 11/18/20 04:40 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Hi Cody! Welcome back... welcome

Any word on how the llama is doing...or how the goats are faring?

Miss ya being around....

The challenge sounds like a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Buffalo Run Adventure Challenge - Epicness Incarnate [Re: cody] #8055074 11/18/20 04:56 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

welcome

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Buffalo Run Adventure Challenge - Epicness Incarnate [Re: dkershen] #8055090 11/18/20 05:03 PM
C
cody Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by dkershen
Hey Cody! This does sound like an epic adventure for a great cause. woot Wish I had thought of something like this for my therapy center.

Gave the llama to the least convincing Bolivian transsexual I’ve ever seen. I mean mail order gone way wrong for some dude I’m thinking.

Re: Buffalo Run Adventure Challenge - Epicness Incarnate [Re: cody] #8055268 11/18/20 06:45 PM
D
dkershen Online Content
Rev Dave
Online Content
Rev Dave
D
Originally Posted by cody
Originally Posted by dkershen

Gave the llama to the least convincing Bolivian transsexual I’ve ever seen. I mean mail order gone way wrong for some dude I’m thinking.

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

www.NewHopeEquine.com - Health and Healing through Horses.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide