Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Jimbo1] #7858031 06/02/20 01:39 AM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Originally Posted by JCB
How many of them white people are holding up their "Black Power" fist? LMAO!! I have never seen so many dumba@$es in my life! I think some of them are actually convinced they are black.

They're just looking for a reason to feel oppressed.

White guilt.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7858125 06/02/20 03:02 AM
N
NORML as can be Offline
^^Cut the Cord^^
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Ain't gonna happen.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858131 06/02/20 03:08 AM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
I was on my roof in my "shingle" camo.

had the NX8 centered on Santa Clause

It was quite a big crowd, went right by the Frisco Gun Club (nothing worth stealing in there)

Heard only problem was not enough free water

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858133 06/02/20 03:11 AM
T
TLew Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Let me be clear...
I didn't walk in this protest
I don't think I'm black
I am not from California
I do not live in Frisco
I have never voted for a democrat
I do not agree with lawless demonstrations
I do not advocate nor appreciate the violence we are seeing

I am a Christian
I am a sinner
I am a loving dad, husband, brother, son
I am a Texan
I am a hunter
I try to focus on facts and not let emotion overwhelm

And at this moment, I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed of the hate on the streets and I'm ashamed of the hate on this forum. I would slap my kids so fast if they called another human being a c**t, decided to focus on race rather than unity, had the disregard for human life that I see from some folks on this board, decided to hurt another human being by throwing bricks/bottles/etc without fear for their life, and on and on and on. Most of all, I would feel like I failed as a man and as a dad.

I sincerely hope you folks take a few minutes to think about the words that come out of your "mouth" and the actions that you make, because don't forget that others are looking at and up to you.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858139 06/02/20 03:23 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
If you wanna be called a man, ACT like a man
If you wanna be called a sissy, ACT like a sissy
If you wanna be called a POS, ACT like a POS

Shall I go on?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Bullfrog] #7858159 06/02/20 03:51 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by Bullfrog

Shall I go on?

x2. I call it like I see it. I don't sugarcoat "words" for PC reasons. Never have & certainly won't start now!
If you're ashamed of who you are, you're either a massive failure or weak.
TLew, we're all sinners. Get over yourself.
Since you have such disdain for this forum & the members on it, it's easy to log out.

R.I.P. CPO Matt Mills-(DEVGRU)- You will NEVER be forgotten!
10-25-75 / 8-6-11 *K.I.A.*
Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858169 06/02/20 04:06 AM
T
TLew Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T

Shall I go on?

Please do -- you're making my point and that wasn't a cheap comeback aimed at you

Originally Posted by LFD2037
x2. I call it like I see it. I don't sugarcoat "words" for PC reasons. Never have & certainly won't start now!
Since you have such disdain for this forum & the members on it, it's easy to log out.

I'm afraid you misunderstood -- nowhere in there did I say I was ashamed of myself. I could log off or I could have not posted at all. However I felt compelled, because when you're a sinner -- you rightfully pointed out we all are -- that is saved, you're commanded to speak truth. I'm trying to speak truth as humbly as I can, and I'm happy to take some harsh words for it.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Bullfrog] #7858170 06/02/20 04:10 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Why don’t they march right in the area of I30 and Buckner in Dallas?

Too much covid over there from what I saw 2 weeks ago there... Looked like the State Fair was open. Zero social distancing. Oh, wait no huge increase now! Carry on.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858238 06/02/20 11:30 AM
S
stinkbelly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
I am a Texan, I am an American. This protest crap won't be tolerated at my house.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: stinkbelly] #7858251 06/02/20 11:50 AM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
I am a Texan, I am an American. This protest crap won't be tolerated at my house.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858310 06/02/20 12:59 PM
N
NDN98 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
I didn't expect any shenanigans with this march due to it being organized in conjunction with the mayor and police chief. A buddy that is a Frisco PD officer said a route was planned from the start and several off duty police officers marched too.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858320 06/02/20 01:04 PM
C
Choctaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
There is absolutely nothing wrong with peaceful protests. As Americans it is in our blood and it is protected under the Constitution. The rioters are not protesters, they are criminals. Big difference.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Choctaw] #7858339 06/02/20 01:28 PM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by Choctaw
There is absolutely nothing wrong with peaceful protests. As Americans it is in our blood and it is protected under the Constitution. The rioters are not protesters, they are criminals. Big difference.

Absolutely. I’m a staunch Constitutionalist and absolutely agree with the right to protest. The rioting is BS. Arson in any complicity is a felony yet people are committing felonies on camera and getting away with it. Absurd.

R.I.P. CPO Matt Mills-(DEVGRU)- You will NEVER be forgotten!
10-25-75 / 8-6-11 *K.I.A.*
Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: NDN98] #7858353 06/02/20 01:37 PM
R
RedRanger Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by NDN98
I didn't expect any shenanigans with this march due to it being organized in conjunction with the mayor and police chief. A buddy that is a Frisco PD officer said a route was planned from the start and several off duty police officers marched too.

Frisco Police Department are the best in the North Texas, they are very customer service oriented and really bend over backward to take care of Citizens of Frisco, I have truly been impressed with them overall.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: LFD2037] #7858417 06/02/20 02:22 PM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S

Absolutely. I’m a staunch Constitutionalist and absolutely agree with the right to protest. The rioting is BS. Arson in any complicity is a felony yet people are committing felonies on camera and getting away with it. Absurd.

Completely agree.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: LFD2037] #7858461 06/02/20 03:03 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

Ditto^

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: LFD2037] #7858473 06/02/20 03:12 PM
C
Cleric Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C

I don’t think any one is going to argue with that....

But there is a lot of wrong on both sides. Protestors and how the police are responding. Not all protestors and not all police

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: TLew] #7858540 06/02/20 04:33 PM
E
Erathkid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
E
Originally Posted by TLew

Shall I go on?

Please do -- you're making my point and that wasn't a cheap comeback aimed at you

I'm afraid you misunderstood -- nowhere in there did I say I was ashamed of myself. I could log off or I could have not posted at all. However I felt compelled, because when you're a sinner -- you rightfully pointed out we all are -- that is saved, you're commanded to speak truth. I'm trying to speak truth as humbly as I can, and I'm happy to take some harsh words for it.

Tlew for president. flag

Life is too short, as is. Don't chance it.
Don't text and drive.
Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858563 06/02/20 05:10 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Just saw on the local news that Houston is sponcering a parade for him.

[Linked Image]

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858584 06/02/20 05:24 PM
F
fishdfly Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
F
what is sponcering?

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Buzzsaw] #7858619 06/02/20 06:00 PM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Whats funny is some on here don't realize the hate they spew is the reason for the marching in the first place.

Sometimes I am just flabbergasted by what I read on these forums. Quite the slice of society we have here.

If we all showed a little more respect for our fellow humans, maybe the world would be a better place.

Had Officer Chauvin showed a little more respect to George Floyd, maybe we wouldn't be in this situation we are in now.

Respect is earned some say, i won't give it unless it is given to me first....well have fun with that little [censored] fight when you have two egotistical men vying for each others respect, neither backing down until it ends any number of ways but the desired way....I say respect if given before received, the same way Jesus showed his respect for my life by laying down His. If we all respected each other the same way, with love in our hearts rather than malice, the world would be such a better place.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Texas buckeye] #7858646 06/02/20 06:26 PM
Txhunter65 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

Had Officer Chauvin showed a little more respect to George Floyd, maybe we wouldn't be in this situation we are in now.

That goes both ways.

I feel what happened was unnecessary and agree the justice system should determine Mr. Chauvin's fate; however, facts are facts, had Mr. Floyd shown the officers the respect all officers should be shown he would NOT be dead. While Mr. Floyd cannot be blamed for Mr. Chauvin's actions we're each a culmination of the decisions we make. His decision to not comply lead to his loss of life, while Mr. Chauvin may be to blame or at fault Mr. Floyd would have never been in that situation without his own choices.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Txhunter65] #7858658 06/02/20 06:36 PM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Txhunter65

That goes both ways.

I feel what happened was unnecessary and agree the justice system should determine Mr. Chauvin's fate; however, facts are facts, had Mr. Floyd shown the officers the respect all officers should be shown he would NOT be dead. While Mr. Floyd cannot be blamed for Mr. Chauvin's actions we're each a culmination of the decisions we make. His decision to not comply lead to his loss of life, while Mr. Chauvin may be to blame or at fault Mr. Floyd would have never been in that situation without his own choices.

In the criminal filing against Chauvin, floyd was respectful to the two initial officers at the scene. When they attempted to move him to the squad car he said he was claustrophobic and didn't' want to get in. He wasn't fighting them, he was fighting the car. When Chauvin pinned his knee to Floyds neck I am initially ok with that to an extent, but on;y during the submission, and it was 4 on 1, there was no need to hold that for 7 minutes. Chauvin was asked if they should turn Floyd to his side to help him breathe, Chauvin said no. When Floyd went limp and his pulse was checked and found non-palpable, Chauvin continued the hold for another 2 minutes. With no pulse.

Chauvin wasn't even disrespected other than the guy not wanting to get in the car due to complaints of claustrophobia, which isn't even a complaint against Chauvin. Yet after Floyd went pulseless and limp, Chauvin didn't relent until ambulance arrived? He showed a complete lack of respect that wasn't deserved. As a human, I wouldn't expect someone to act that way. For a cop trained in manipulating people and rendering aid to people, I wouldn't expect that from someone. As a doctor trained in helping people, it is unconscionable to think someone didn't render aid immediately when found to be unresponsive and pulseless.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Texas buckeye] #7858671 06/02/20 06:49 PM
Txhunter65 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

That goes both ways.

In the criminal filing against Chauvin, floyd was respectful to the two initial officers at the scene. When they attempted to move him to the squad car he said he was claustrophobic and didn't' want to get in. He wasn't fighting them, he was fighting the car. When Chauvin pinned his knee to Floyds neck I am initially ok with that to an extent, but on;y during the submission, and it was 4 on 1, there was no need to hold that for 7 minutes. Chauvin was asked if they should turn Floyd to his side to help him breathe, Chauvin said no. When Floyd went limp and his pulse was checked and found non-palpable, Chauvin continued the hold for another 2 minutes. With no pulse.

Chauvin wasn't even disrespected other than the guy not wanting to get in the car due to complaints of claustrophobia, which isn't even a complaint against Chauvin. Yet after Floyd went pulseless and limp, Chauvin didn't relent until ambulance arrived? He showed a complete lack of respect that wasn't deserved. As a human, I wouldn't expect someone to act that way. For a cop trained in manipulating people and rendering aid to people, I wouldn't expect that from someone. As a doctor trained in helping people, it is unconscionable to think someone didn't render aid immediately when found to be unresponsive and pulseless.

He was fighting the car.....do you actually believe the words you are typing? You're saying a person arrested upwards of a dozen times was in this instance fighting the car....was the car trying to get him in the car or were the officers trying to get him in the car? He was resisting the officers efforts to place him somewhere he's been placed many times in his life.

So we agree what Chauvin did was wrong....now lets agree "I'm claustrophobic" is BS as he's been handcuffed numerous times and placed in numerous police vehicles so "I'm claustrophobic" and "I can't breath (while still standing)" are the tactics he choose to use to resist getting in the car. Then when 4 grown men tried to place him in the car he went stiff, fell down, would not cooperate and resisted their efforts to place him in the vehicle and take him to jail where he would have been booked and placed in a cell.....alive. Again, while he's not at fault for his own death his own actions, his own choices lead him into a situation where his life was taken from him.

Re: Frisco Protest march [Re: Txhunter65] #7858677 06/02/20 06:53 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

That goes both ways.

He was fighting the car.....do you actually believe the words you are typing? You're saying a person arrested upwards of a dozen times was in this instance fighting the car....was the car trying to get him in the car or were the officers trying to get him in the car? He was resisting the officers efforts to place him somewhere he's been placed many times in his life.

So we agree what Chauvin did was wrong....now lets agree "I'm claustrophobic" is BS as he's been handcuffed numerous times and placed in numerous police vehicles so "I'm claustrophobic" and "I can't breath (while still standing)" are the tactics he choose to use to resist getting in the car. Then when 4 grown men tried to place him in the car he went stiff, fell down, would not cooperate and resisted their efforts to place him in the vehicle and take him to jail where he would have been booked and placed in a cell.....alive. Again, while he's not at fault for his own death his own actions, his own choices lead him into a situation where his life was taken from him.

By his resisting actions he deserved to be RESTRAINED not killed. They could have easily kept him face down on the pavement (4 on 1) without kneeing him the neck for the 9 min duration.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide