Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A no win situation #7835981 05/11/20 03:38 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
T
The shooting of an unarmed man in Georgia serves as another example of how you can place yourself in a no win situation by pulling a firearm. While some might argue the video shows the unarmed man going after and attacking the man with a shotgun, it was a situation he and his father could have easily avoided by just dialing 911. IMHO, they were destined to lose once they jumped in their pickup.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7835982 05/11/20 03:40 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Texas Dan
The shooting of an unarmed man in Georgia serves as another example of how you can place yourself in a no win situation by pulling a firearm. While some might argue the video shows the unarmed man going after and attacking the man with a shotgun, it was a situation he and his father could have easily avoided by just dialing 911. IMHO, they were destined to lose once they jumped in their pickup.

Both parties could of done something different, and no one would of been harmed.

Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7835985 05/11/20 03:44 PM
B
Black02z28 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

Those guys are freakin morons and Im glad they are being charged with murder.

Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7835989 05/11/20 03:53 PM
B
BayouGuy Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
B

Agree. Because murder it was.

If you can't laugh at yourself, give me a call. I'll gladly laugh at you.

"I keep trying to see Nancy Pelosi's and Chuck Schumer's point of view,
but I can't seem to get my head that far up my [censored]." Senator John Kennedy, Louisiana
Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836021 05/11/20 04:16 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
T
It also goes to show that someone who encourages you to pull a firearm and point it at someone can be just as dangerous as the firearm itself.

Last edited by Texas Dan; 05/11/20 04:16 PM.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: A no win situation [Re: BayouGuy] #7836037 05/11/20 04:30 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by BayouGuy

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: A no win situation [Re: Black02z28] #7836039 05/11/20 04:30 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Black02z28

X5

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836047 05/11/20 04:35 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
you would think they would know better being in law enforcement.
No one "jogs" at a runners pace down the middle of the street. Runs towards the truck, passes on the right , comes back around to the left and attacks the driver.
This was plainly three idiots coming together. The police were called prior.
Media now saying Trump encouraged this. Media says nothing about 80yr old white couple gunned down, killed, at cemetery visiting a relative.
The sad part of America is blacks crying racism every time something happens they dont like.

Surprised Bill hasnt chimed in saying hes not a racist.

[Linked Image]
Re: A no win situation [Re: BayouGuy] #7836062 05/11/20 04:49 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by BayouGuy

Yes. That was the most awful thing I think I've ever seen. Looked like a scene out of Mississippi burning. Just awful I hope the entire police department/ prosecutors office etc gets wiped out. Bunch of idiots.

Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836111 05/11/20 05:30 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Not a peep will be said to the real danger of black folks because it cannot be made political against the other side. SMH Guess you dont see your Mississippi burning here ....

Gun-Controlled Chicago: 4 Dead, 19 Wounded in Weekend Shootings
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ago-4-dead-19-wounded-weekend-shootings/

[Linked Image]
Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836112 05/11/20 05:30 PM
TX_LT230FH Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
The story is- as always- starting to become more complicated than the video showed.
There's now video out showing the guy was going into a house under construction and looking around.
There were reports of thefts in houses under construction in the area.
He was also apparently not out jogging.
He ran straight for the idiot with a shotgun, punched him and tried to take the gun away.
Yes, the 2 "vigilantes" were idiots for not calling the cops. But this ain't as simple as a jogger getting capped for "running while not white".
I'll wager the narrative on this one is in a state of flux.

[Linked Image]
Re: A no win situation [Re: TX_LT230FH] #7836119 05/11/20 05:34 PM
C
cephus Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TX_LT230FH
The story is- as always- starting to become more complicated than the video showed.
There's now video out showing the guy was going into a house under construction and looking around.
He ran straight for the idiot with a shotgun, punched him and tried to take the gun away.
Yes, the 2 "vigilantes" were idiots for not calling the cops. But this ain't as simple as a jogger getting capped for "running while not white".

As others have said, both sides should have acted differently but certainly not what the media is putting out there.....as always.

You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.
Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836122 05/11/20 05:36 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
It wasn't murder. I don't think you guys really know what happened or y'all were misinformed.

Re: A no win situation [Re: TX_LT230FH] #7836123 05/11/20 05:37 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

yes, I seen that but didnt mention it because I could no longer find the video of him looking into windows. I searched and other videos I came up with all have wording and music to pull at the heart strings. Indicator of me of BS

Last edited by Tin Head; 05/11/20 05:39 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: A no win situation [Re: Tin Head] #7836135 05/11/20 05:42 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Tin Head

yes, I seen that but didnt mention it because I could no longer find the video of him looking into windows. I searched and other videos I came up with all have wording and music to pull at the heart strings. Indicator of me of BS

He was in that building multiple times...... not just a guy out for a jog..... but let's not mention that, or that the guys did call the cops. Then he attacked a guy with a shotgun.....

Under Georgia law they are allowed to make a citizen arrest....

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/11/20 05:47 PM.
Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836141 05/11/20 05:47 PM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
If you have seen the video the only thing that is obvious is that he attacked the man with the shotgun, tried to take it away from him, and got killed in the process.

Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836147 05/11/20 05:51 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Everyone likes to just to conclusions. Especially when it comes to cases where the media gets hyper involved.
I say we let investigations take their course and see where the truth actually shakes out.

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836169 05/11/20 06:11 PM
D
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Complicated situation that 100% could’ve been avoided if either of the three had made better choices.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: A no win situation [Re: pegasaurus] #7836171 05/11/20 06:12 PM
D
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by pegasaurus
Everyone likes to just to conclusions. Especially when it comes to cases where the media gets hyper involved.
I say we let investigations take their course and see where the truth actually shakes out.

I agree, however, this only became a topic because the video was leaked. They father and son were not going to be charged until it leaked last week. There wasn’t going to be any other investigation on top of what was already looked into two months ago when it happened.

[Linked Image]
Re: A no win situation [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7836189 05/11/20 06:29 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

I agree, however, this only became a topic because the video was leaked. They father and son were not going to be charged until it leaked last week. There wasn’t going to be any other investigation on top of what was already looked into two months ago when it happened.

This happens a lot. Glad they are looking into this new evidence. I just wish people would not jump on the race bandwagon until everything is done.
The media lives for this kind of thing and they never retract their previous reporting when/if the truth is finally known and it shows something opposite of what they previously reported.

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836226 05/11/20 06:59 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
I can understand them not wanting to be victimized again or anyone else for that matter. I cannot understand chasing a thug with a gun once you have been made safe by his departure. If this is the case here, then they will have hell to pay. If not the case, and the deceased is not a thug, then they should have double hell to pay. These guys placed themselves in a very poor, ill thought out and now extremely uncomfortable position. Trying to take control, they have lost control.

Re: A no win situation [Re: pegasaurus] #7836231 05/11/20 07:03 PM
D
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

This happens a lot. Glad they are looking into this new evidence. I just wish people would not jump on the race bandwagon until everything is done.
The media lives for this kind of thing and they never retract their previous reporting when/if the truth is finally known and it shows something opposite of what they previously reported.

cheers

[Linked Image]
Re: A no win situation [Re: Hudbone] #7836235 05/11/20 07:06 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Hudbone
I can understand them not wanting to be victimized again or anyone else for that matter. I cannot understand chasing a thug with a gun once you have been made safe by his departure. If this is the case here, then they will have hell to pay. If not the case, and the deceased is not a thug, then they should have double hell to pay. These guys placed themselves in a very poor, ill thought out and now extremely uncomfortable position. Trying to take control, they have lost control.

The guy that shot him is a retired leo, and from what I hear they were the ones that caught him in the house.

Under Georgia laws they had the right to stop him. Was it the smart thing to do ......now that's a different question.

Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836247 05/11/20 07:18 PM
TX_LT230FH Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

[Linked Image]
Re: A no win situation [Re: Texas Dan] #7836254 05/11/20 07:27 PM
B
Black02z28 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Saw the videos of him looking around in house under construction, still doesn't change my mind about the two idiots that ran him down and murdered him.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide